Dean Clifford: Intermission

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Intermission

Post by LordEd »

No. Blogspot says in the document that they can't do SSL for custom domains yet.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:No. Blogspot says in the document that they can't do SSL for custom domains yet.
I understand that, and Dean's webmaster (Stephen) should have also known that before he transferred deanclifford.info over to BlogSpot more than a month ago. This was when the layout changed from all white to what you see now. Dean stopped paying for domain hosting over a month ago.

On another note, I was planning on purchasing the domain deanclifford.info (just for kicks), so I looked into it. In 2012 Dean bought deanclifford.info and registered it for 5 years. The name doesn`t expire until November 2017. :cry:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
LordEd wrote:No. Blogspot says in the document that they can't do SSL for custom domains yet.
I understand that, and Dean's webmaster (Stephen) should have also known that before he transferred deanclifford.info over to BlogSpot more than a month ago. This was when the layout changed from all white to what you see now. Dean stopped paying for domain hosting over a month ago.

On another note, I was planning on purchasing the domain deanclifford.info (just for kicks), so I looked into it. In 2012 Dean bought deanclifford.info and registered it for 5 years. The name doesn`t expire until November 2017. :cry:

That I believe is during the prison's ping pong tournament and debate team finals - he may be to busy to remember to renew.
Wake Up! Productions

Hanslune wrote:

That I believe is during the prison's ping pong tournament and debate team finals - he may be to busy to remember to renew.
Unfortunately (and hopefully), by November 2017, nobody will even care about Dean or his website, as he will be 2 years into his lengthy prison sentence !!!
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Hanslune wrote:

Unfortunately (and hopefully), by November 2017, nobody will even care about Dean or his website, as he will be 2 years into his lengthy prison sentence !!!

I would suspect that if he actually goes to prison (I hold he will go into hiding or conduct a last stand) he will use that situation to continue his rants, his pleas for money as he daily suggests he'll be getting out any day now and the evil empire is just about to fall........
Wake Up! Productions

As I predicted yesterday:
So this could be a case of Dean being too cheap to pay for 2 different certificates, so he gave up the "deanclifford.info" domain in favor of a BlogSpot, as you are covered under BlogSpot's certificate. If I am correct, the Earthsc.com site should be accepting new paying members very soon. I think this was the very reason why the site was down for a few days.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It had better be soon. He has less than two weeks to acquire a getaway fund.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:It had better be soon. He has less than two weeks to acquire a getaway fund.
The debate begins again. Personally, I think Dean will show up for sentencing, and will go to prison. With both his father and step-father invested in this to the tune of $10 grand each, Dean has no choice. Family loyalty will win out over any desire he has to run. His recent quiet spell may be proof of this.

Oh, and just because tweets and comments come from his twitter, facebook or youtube pages does not mean that it is actually HIM. Most of the technical type comments are actually coming from Stephen, his webmaster, who has access to all of his accounts. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen changed the Facebook password in order to prevent another Dean rant about Quatloss.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Burnaby49 wrote:It had better be soon. He has less than two weeks to acquire a getaway fund.
The debate begins again. Personally, I think Dean will show up for sentencing, and will go to prison. With both his father and step-father invested in this to the tune of $10 grand each, Dean has no choice. Family loyalty will win out over any desire he has to run. His recent quiet spell may be proof of this.

Oh, and just because tweets and comments come from his twitter, facebook or youtube pages does not mean that it is actually HIM. Most of the technical type comments are actually coming from Stephen, his webmaster, who has access to all of his accounts. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen changed the Facebook password in order to prevent another Dean rant about Quatloss.
That would be the smart thing to do but is Dean that smart? He has to show off to his adoring fans that he is fighting the good fight .....so one possible way out would be to go quietly while saying he fought it out and lost and was dragged off to prison when the jack booted thugs torn up his unassailable paper work and wore ear muffs to not hear his potent magic words!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Steve, if you can't yet grab one of Dean's domain names Menard has abandoned some. You can't get the c3po.ca site name, taken by an acquaintance of mine, but this is still available;

http://consumerpurchasers.ca/

You can see it in it's glory days here;

https://web.archive.org/web/20140517080 ... hasers.ca/

before everything fell apart.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You mean before reality caught up with him, and slapped him up the side of the head, right???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I think someone should ask dean's dad's if he is allowed to come out and play yet.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More to the point, I think someone should ask him and any other family members stupid enough to fall for it if they've got their bail responsibilities covered for when Deano does a bunk. I doubt if any of them had that kind of loose money to actually put up, so they most probably pledged property, and I'd really, sincerely, hate to see them lose it because of trusting Deano who isn't to be trusted. He's never manned up and faced anythign before in his life, and I just don't see him actually growing a pair and doing so now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
2 hrs

I will be spending all my time at the website from now on. The freeloaders are cut off. When you are ready to help build something and stop feeding the old, come on by.

See you there!
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

anything new?

tick toc... tick toc.... the countdown is looking mighty short
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

bmxninja357 wrote:anything new?

tick toc... tick toc.... the countdown is looking mighty short

1. Well we'll soon know if he will surrender meekly

2. Show up throwing magic words and paper work and get dragged away

3. Run & hide

4. Take a stand and go down fighting

5. Play dumb and show mock surprise to the camera when they show up and put him in hand cuffs
Wake Up! Productions

Jim Carrey's Message to Dean Clifford & ALL "Freeman on the Land" !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVJMKpqhtG0

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

2 more days?

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Jeffrey wrote:2 more days?

It's November third where ever he's at
Wake Up! Productions

I think Dean and Co. may be preparing for a very LONG incarceration. So far we have witnessed "deanclifford.info" morph into the FREE of charge host, https://deanclifford.blogspot.com/.

Despite that the domain is already paid for, I suspect Dean's members only site is also about to be transformed into nothing more than a BLOG !!! The https://earthsc.com/ site has been down for at least a week, supposedly for "maintenance", however, now there is a NEW link on https://deanclifford.blogspot.com/, which directs you to https://earthsco.blogspot.com/ - which is still under construction. Yes, that's right, Dean's PAID MEMBERSHIP site is about to become a FREE of charge BLOG !!! :snicker: