What in the bloody hell is going on in here :lol:
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA lititgant

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Bill Lumbergh wrote::snicker:

Nothing to see here, move along. All will be deleted.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
nebuer
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by nebuer »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
nebuer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Agreed. However I chose "as a moderator on an internet forum" to try and adhere to the intent of the court order regardless of whether or not I have a legal obligation to do so or whether or not the order is easily circumvented. I know Boisjoli's background and I don't consider it of direct relevance to his current antics. There may be some causality but not enough that I see a need to consider his past here. His present is quite sufficient.
Was it the intent of Rooke to frustrate discussion, though? Especially when he could have so clearly protected against such an event. Is this something that you've alerted the court to? (I think they should know in any event; it could potentially be an oversight).
I too have had a small run-in with Burnaby over this thread, and I too think that he can be a tad heavy handed at times. You bring up some very good points, none of which are going to magically bring your original post back to life. The point is ... state you grievances in a single post and then move on. :beatinghorse:
In reply to this and other comments:

1. I fully appreciate that Burnaby89 is trying to hold the ring here. I don't criticise him one iota, especially as a Noob herre.

2. My concern was that the forum was being moderated on the basis of a legal myth. What I will say is that the order does not protect Mr Boisjoli, but instead his children. Also, Rooke seems to have almost deliberately written the judgements in such a way that the cases can be linked, but not his children.

3. Mr Boisjoli, whatever we might think of him, does have a right to defend what has been said about him. Its unfair - no matter how convinced we might be - to criticise him for arguments that we have read, but he cannot respond to. He might not be a nice person, based on the evidence, but he still has rights. I would rather that these are not unduly curtailed on the basis of a supposition on what the law might be.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:No one is censored for ideas short of things like racism or pedophilia. The only other bounds are those of good (or at least non-offensive) taste.
I suppose this is why you "Boisjolied" my avatar? Because (in YOUR opinion ALONE) it was in bad taste? :brickwall:
Golly! I go out with my wife for lunch and groceries and come home to a flame war which includes Wesley, our senior moderator! First a comment on the above quote. The background is that Steve put up an avatar that I spotted and found offensive. So I questioned the other moderators on how we should handle it. I wanted it gone but, as usual, we put it to the vote. The result was unanimous agreement that it not be allowed. So deleting your avatar was not a rogue unilateral decision made by a dictatorial wserra. All Wes did was politely ask you to remove it yourself. When you fussed about that Wes chose not to get into a pointless argument with you about it and so he deleted it.

For those of you that haven't figured out Steve's view of Quatloos's function it is that he should be free to post whatever he wants here regardless of what we moderator's think about it. If he can't then Quatloos is a dystopian totalitarian nightmare run by hypocritical dictators no better than the criminals and social outcasts we report on.

Whatever. It won't get the avatar back.

Don't think you're unique in your mistreatment. We had the same avatar issue with YiamCross in the UK forum and he's still fulminating about it. We don't have a rulebook you can peruse looking for loopholes. We handle moderating issues by consensus as they come up. Generally the result is that somebody is unhappy about it. That's life on the web. If that is too arbitrary and vague for you, too bad. Steve has been a valuable contributor here but if he feels that he is unfairly treated by the egregious censorship he is facing all I can suggest is he find a site that gives him the freedom he demands. He won't get it here.

Now as a demonstration of how the Saddam Hussein of the Canadian forums rolls, I've deleted the flame war postings as Steve himself predicted.
Bill Lumbergh wrote::snicker:

Nothing to see here, move along. All will be deleted.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

This is the Canadian forum. 2:00 unsportsmanlike conduct.

Now drop the puck.
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:All Wes did was politely ask you to remove it yourself. When you fussed about that Wes chose not to get into a pointless argument with you about it and so he deleted it.
So, you admit that it was a REQUEST, not a DEMAND !!! I am more than happy to comply with any REQUEST that a moderator has, provided that I am given an appropriate REASON for the REQUEST.

Alas, no REASON was given, and no response was given to my PM. Therefore, I saw this as an unREASONable REQUEST !!!

In short, some of the mods on here need to learn the difference between a REQUEST and a DEMAND. As well, some of the mods on here need to brush up on their interpersonal skills when dealing with PMs !!!

And finally, I am quite happy with my new avatar, so I consider this issue to be CLOSED !!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

We moderators have no interpersonal skills. That's why we are chosen.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:We moderators have no interpersonal skills. That's why we are chosen.
More simple that that. "You" are chosen because "you" are yes men! "You" don't mind somebody being above "you" as long as some one is below "you". Classical slave talk. Publish this slave boy. All copied and pasted elsewhere over the net. Well done. :violin:

"You" might even get "your" own anti-quatloos site soon enough exposing the sh1te "you" people deliver.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

Heard from Allen recently ...

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Except in a couple of very specialized areas - see, for example, the Capetown Convention - there is no such thing as an "international lien".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Wake Up! Productions

I'm certain that this is very old news to folks on here, but I just stumbled on this CBC article from 2012:

Security bulletin issued for Alberta Freeman http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ ... -1.1227511
It warns that a security threat assessment of Allen Nelson Boisjoli, "has rated him as having the capability to commit an act of serious violence against members of the Alberta Public Sector.
In all honesty, this was the first time that I have ever Googled his (supposedly copyrighted) name, and I did not expect this. It doesn't surprise me, I just didn't expect it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I'm certain that this is very old news to folks on here, but I just stumbled on this CBC article from 2012:

Security bulletin issued for Alberta Freeman http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ ... -1.1227511
It warns that a security threat assessment of Allen Nelson Boisjoli, "has rated him as having the capability to commit an act of serious violence against members of the Alberta Public Sector.
In all honesty, this was the first time that I have ever Googled his (supposedly copyrighted) name, and I did not expect this. It doesn't surprise me, I just didn't expect it.
Yes, it's an old bulletin from the days when the powers that be were catching on to the fact that a few of freeman fold might not be the peace loving, do no harm boys they were pretending to be.

Meads v. Meads was a few months away from publication.

Menard was suggesting that the C3PO was not above shooting it out with the cops.

Keith Thompson had just had a number of firearms seized by the cops prior to his removal from the house he'd lost to the bank.

Daren Wayne McCormick had just been sentenced to three years in a federal prison after threatening to draw his replica .44 and shoot it out wild west style with a couple of Nova Scotia cops.

Fortunately Boisjoli turned out to be all pen and no pistol.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Yes, it's an old bulletin from the days when the powers that be were catching on to the fact that a few of freeman fold might not be the peace loving, do no harm boys they were pretending to be.

Meads v. Meads was a few months away from publication.

Menard was suggesting that the C3PO was not above shooting it out with the cops.

Keith Thompson had just had a number of firearms seized by the cops prior to his removal from the house he'd lost to the bank.

Daren Wayne McCormick had just been sentenced to three years in a federal prison after threatening to draw his replica .44 and shoot it out wild west style with a couple of Nova Scotia cops.

Fortunately Boisjoli turned out to be all pen and no pistol.
Thank you for the recap. You have to understand that at that time I was cheering on the wrong team so to speak. I find myself having to review the past 4 years of my life looking from the opposite side of the two-way mirror.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford is going to prison Friday January 8, 2016 !!! :P
Oh! Really. :shrug:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Question on changing teams: did any of the content here or other 'troll shill' websites influence that decision, or was it due to self discovery in the Freeman story?

Could you be as far gone as Allen here and turn back?
Fussygus
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Fussygus »

If I could say one thing to Allen is to consider the reception he is receiving here. Consider how much of what is said does not agree with his position, how the common response is negative. Now consider that this society operates on the Common Law. Law which is founded upon reason and opinion of what is deemed to be agreed by most people.

He is letting his emotions get the better of him and offending the conscious of the very people that affect the outcome of his future. He should draw from this and try and consider what is based on truth and logic versus emotion.

Clearly his responses are emotionally charged which is severely damaging his ability to both communicate and observe what is happening. He will never "win" if he continues to his emotions dictate over logic.

Obviously whatever happened to him to push him down this road was not good, and clearly it had something to do with people in authority. But if his the threats he is making here are any indication of how he handled the situation, then I am not surprised it didn't turn out well.

We are emotional beings and this is our weakness as oppose to a computer. When we are offended we react. What is the most offensive thing you can say to someone? Your an idiot. If I were him I'd trace my steps and see where my offense started, make amends and then see what happens.

Start filling in the hole you dug rather than dig it deeper.

Fuzzy
Les semper intendit quod convenit ratione.
Wake Up! Productions

pigpot wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford is going to prison Friday January 8, 2016 !!! :P
Oh! Really. :shrug:
Wrong topic for that line of discussion. :naughty: Try the Dean Clifford forum.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Fussygus wrote:. . .Allen. . .is letting his emotions get the better of him and offending the conscious of the very people that affect the outcome of his future. He should draw from this and try and consider what is based on truth and logic versus emotion.
It's always the same thing with Allen.

He says he's gonna rake a family court judge over the coals, but never does.

He says he's gonna hold Judge Rooke accountable, but never does.

He's says he's gonna take everything away from the Quatloosians who have posted his name, but he hasn't done anything of the sort.

He's all talk, all threat and no do.
If I were him I'd trace my steps and see where my offense started, make amends and then see what happens.

My guess is that Allen didn't start threatening people the day after he went all freeman. I suspect the source of Allen's problems are not the bad old authorities, but Allen himself.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Fussygus wrote: Clearly his responses are emotionally charged which is severely damaging his ability to both communicate and observe what is happening. He will never "win" if he continues to his emotions dictate over logic.

Fuzzy
"The angry man defeats himself in battle as well as in life".

Something that was true 500 years ago and is still true today. There is no one known to have this quote attributed to, it belongs in the old teachings of Bushido (The Way of the Warrior being the accepted translation). Much like Sun Tzu's masterpiece the code of Bushido is as much about, and is applicable to, life in general, not just war. Much like “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” , Sun Tzu, The Art of War it is a teaching of not just how to win in war, but in our own personal lives. Anger has it's uses, it can be a very powerful force when controlled and sublimated by a strong mind, but it has no business in decision making.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Fussygus wrote:Obviously whatever happened to him to push him down this road was not good, and clearly it had something to do with people in authority.
Not necessarily. The illusion of something bad happening stimulates the same regions of the brain that deal with the fight/flight responses.

For example, in a discussion person A says something that upsets person B. Person A clarifies and person B calms down with a better understanding of what person A actually meant. Ill will over a misunderstanding. This happens frequently because both humans and language are imperfect. It can even happen with two people who understand the same things but one person has his/her thought processes focused elsewhere so that individual understands something different then what actually occurred.

Throw in a belief in an alternate reality that does not actually exist and things can go even further off the rails. When you buy into the conspiracy that all cops, lawyers and judges are corrupt - you buy into the reality that there is only one way to put a stop to that and that's with armed revolution/rebellion. It's an extreme situation that only has an extreme solution.

So with that in mind: did Mr. Boisjoli's troubles start with buying into some conspiracy theory or did it start with an actual situation that occurred?

If actual situation, then something involving people in authority likely did happen. However - as noted, another possibility is that whatever Boisjoli is upset over, it may be a situation detached from reality.

Take the tendency of the OPCA crowd to view a negative ruling by a Judge as "proof of the corruption" as a good example of that. That lady in the US who tried to pay her rent/mortgage with a fake cheque in the form of a WeRe Cheque who then actually posted a "thank you for opening my eyes to the corruption" after her eviction is a great example where her future behaviors are going to be directed at such "corruption".