Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA lititgant

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA lititgant

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Question about the publication ban.

I believe I may know part of the case in question based on the wording by the judge and another hint.

Would sending that by PM to an interested party be a violation?
No. The ban is on publication not communication.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Things aren't going as well as hoped in Allen's GoFundMe drive to finance his alternate court system;
Sovereign Autonomous Man
11 hrs ·

.soooo i can't believe you people...u whine and cry like children that you have no redress! I give you the answer on a silver platter and even offer to do the leg work and offer my time for renovations and to set it all up....and....nothing! Not even one $10-$20 donation! I can't believe you people...i think you all like slavery, and are just content to bitch and moan about it, but are really just to apathetic, complacent and lazy to actually do anything about it. Un-frikkkin-believable!
The comment about renovations relates to a building he's trying to purchase to house his alternate court, address unknown;
Sovereign Autonomous Man
October 22 at 5:25am ·

Good news! the owner of the building called me yesterday...says they are willing to sell...but they want quite a bit more than I had estimated....but are willing to negotiate. I will change the Donation cap to reflect this. If anyone doubts...I have the conversation recorded...if you need confirmation I will edit the record to remove the names for privacy and let you take a listen...if it is needed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

This was waiting in my Youtube channel comments inbox for me today. This is the Boisjoli that I know and despise:

so steve...you realize that you owe me major cash now right...for using my copyrighted trade-name on quantlose...the reason the court wont publish my name is cuz they know about my copyright. And i see you failed to realize justice rooke didnt provide all the documentation i provided...and i have a judge on record committing perjury, and Rooke now trying to cover it up by creating laws ex-parte where i do not receive a notice and cannot defend...right. I also published a rebuttal for rookes retarded decision...its all over facebook...took me an hour and 1 and half pages to rebut his 30+ page fraudulent decision where he basically states that an affidavit is somehow an OPCA argument...oh and I sent him a 10 page rebuttal of the meads vs. meads...oh and RCMP fraud division is going to investigate him now...for trying to cover up his buddy judges perjury and breach of public trust....and guess what...you are getting a huge bill for infringing my copyright and privacy as soon as i tally how many times you used my copyrighted property. Oh and one other thing...i used the legal kits you can buy at any registries and followed their examples...with a bit of research....so sying my stuff is non-sense is kinda saying their stuff is non-sense as I used their stuff! Except for my copyright...i copied that from bill clinton. Have a good christmas!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just think of yourself as an alternate source of finance for his new non-Rooke court. Since his GoFundMe attempt is an abject failure he has to get creative. His case seems pretty solid so I guess you're screwed as soon as he gets the court order from the Alberta Queen's Bench requiring you to pay. Hold on . . . . . . .

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Just think of yourself as an alternate source of finance for his new non-Rooke court. Since his GoFundMe attempt is an abject failure he has to get creative. His case seems pretty solid so I guess you're screwed as soon as he gets the court order from the Alberta Queen's Bench requiring you to pay. Hold on . . . . . . .
He would have to go to another Province !!! :haha:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey, don't worry, i gotcha covered. I sent Boisjoli a WeeWeeCheck for the full amount.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

btw: is "Boisjoli" french for "drink happy"? if so, shouldn't he be with Burnaby, pub crawling through Quebec?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli

Wouldn't want Allen to be short of major cash.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli Allen Nelson Boisjoli

Wouldn't want Allen to be short of major cash.
I'll send him some of my Iraqi dinar. My Scouts are tired of using the banknotes as fire starters.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'll send him some of my Iraqi dinar. My Scouts are tired of using the banknotes as fire starters.
I knew scouts were always prepared I just didn't know they were prepared for the rv.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Allen's little rant finally got the donors off their hands and contributing towards his new court system. Actually, make that a single donor who gave $10. However he has two big strikes against him. The first is that he's increased the goal from $250,000 to $500,000. Apparently he's upped his real estate requirements. The second is that he doesn't want any individual to donate more than $20. So if every donor, apart from that $10 cheapskate, gives the maximum allowed he's going to need 25,000 people to cough up. Doesn't seem likely given that the GoFundMe has been open almost a week with only one nibble. Allen has 181 people on his friends list. If each of those gave $20 he might get some momentum going.

https://www.gofundme.com/altrescourt

Actually make that three strikes against him. He has a third, probably impossible to fill requirement;
Sovereign Autonomous Man

now all i have to do is find a bank that will let me have an account without Gov. ID...then I can set up "the Peoples Trust"

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Actually make that three strikes against him. He has a third, probably impossible to fill requirement;
Sovereign Autonomous Man

now all i have to do is find a bank that will let me have an account without Gov. ID...then I can set up "the Peoples Trust"
Here Al - I have found EXACTLY what you are seeking, "a bank that will let me have an account without Gov. ID": https://www.werebank.com/ :haha:
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmxninja357 wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'll send him some of my Iraqi dinar. My Scouts are tired of using the banknotes as fire starters.
I knew scouts were always prepared I just didn't know they were prepared for the rv.

Peace
Ninj
We are prepared for the people who can be heard screaming things like "YOU WASTED ALL OF OUR/MY/YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY ON THIS %(*&$$*_% IRAQI DINAR??? YOU WASTED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THIS SH*T BECAUSE SOME GUY YOU NEVER MET BUT FOUND ON THE INTERNET SAID THAT IT WILL MAKE US RICH?" Pretty soon, wads of dinar come flying out the window/door; and we rush in and grab it before the poor schmuck can say "but Honey -- I just got some inside information about how the dinar is going to RV in the next day or so, and that some people have already cashed theirs in for millions!"
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

So now the Scouts have a new merit badge? "Collecting Crappy Currency For Campfires?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:So now the Scouts have a new merit badge? "Collecting Crappy Currency For Campfires?"
A Scout is Thrifty, so we use the dinar rather than buying firestarters (for use in rainy weather); and we do our daily Good Deeds by clearing the sidewalks of the wads of dinar, dong, Zimdollars and the like. One Scout told me that he and his friends also like to tuck dinar into the waistbands of Girl Scouts during -- whatever it was, because he wouldn't tell me any more.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Allen's little rant finally got the donors off their hands and contributing towards his new court system. Actually, make that a single donor who gave $10. However he has two big strikes against him. The first is that he's increased the goal from $250,000 to $500,000. Apparently he's upped his real estate requirements. The second is that he doesn't want any individual to donate more than $20. So if every donor, apart from that $10 cheapskate, gives the maximum allowed he's going to need 25,000 people to cough up. Doesn't seem likely given that the GoFundMe has been open almost a week with only one nibble. Allen has 181 people on his friends list. If each of those gave $20 he might get some momentum going.

Actually make that three strikes against him. He has a third, probably impossible to fill requirement;
Sovereign Autonomous Man

Boisjoli has come to the same conclusion Menard, Clifford, Psalm Frank and a boat load of freeman/sov gurus have reached: The courts aren't going to honor freeman theory so they need to create their own courts.

Duh?

The stunning hypocrisy of this folly is that freemen ignore their own orthodoxy by creating courts and law to which nobody has consented.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

arayder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Allen's little rant finally got the donors off their hands and contributing towards his new court system. Actually, make that a single donor who gave $10. However he has two big strikes against him. The first is that he's increased the goal from $250,000 to $500,000. Apparently he's upped his real estate requirements. The second is that he doesn't want any individual to donate more than $20. So if every donor, apart from that $10 cheapskate, gives the maximum allowed he's going to need 25,000 people to cough up. Doesn't seem likely given that the GoFundMe has been open almost a week with only one nibble. Allen has 181 people on his friends list. If each of those gave $20 he might get some momentum going.

Sovereign Autonomous Man

Boisjoli has come to the same conclusion Menard, Clifford, Psalm Frank and a boat load of freeman/sov gurus have reached: The courts aren't going to honor freeman theory so they need to create their own courts.

Duh?

The stunning hypocrisy of this folly is that freemen ignore their own orthodoxy by creating courts and law to which nobody has consented.

Well he consented and really that is all that matters in his mind. I'd love to see a 'court' battle between opposing fmolt factions - the paper work would be fabulous.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Boisjoli has come to the same conclusion Menard, Clifford, Psalm Frank and a boat load of freeman/sov gurus have reached: The courts aren't going to honor freeman theory so they need to create their own courts.

Duh?

The follow up slight of hand argument made by freemen guru/pseudo-scholars is charge that the courts are hopelessly currupt and therefore reject freeman arguments. This ruse attempts to get the guru off the hook for selling a load of BS to unsuspecting freeman wannabes.
Hanslune wrote: Well he consented and really that is all that matters in his mind. I'd love to see a 'court' battle between opposing fmolt factions - the paper work would be fabulous.
Yeah, the idea of the controversies between the gurus being settled in their phony courts is a hoot. The real reason freemen come up with the idea of their own courts is because they fantasize a venue where they can't lose.

Yet one of the gurus would have to loose!
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

arayder wrote:
Yeah, the idea of the controversies between the gurus being settled in their phony courts is a hoot. The real reason freemen come up with the idea of their own courts is because they fantasize a venue where they can't lose.

Yet one of the gurus would have to loose!
Yep that has to be the questioned asked of them then - which of these 'courts' is valid? I would suspect that they would come up with some sort of limited jurisdiction excuse or alien vectron rays, something logical........

There are a number of previous fake courts around today so we'd after to ask which if any of those are real too.

Interesting link on the matter of pseudo law: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pseudolaw
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So explain to me how this is going to work if both sides have to "consent" to anything that goes on???? I has confuzzed. :shrug:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.