Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA lititgant

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA lititgant

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:I have not quoted the case or named anyone but Allan himself. Therefore no edits required.

Peace.
Ninj
On this point I have to agree. Ninj was only speaking from a PERSONAL (and rather emotional) point of view, as opposed to a LEGAL point of view. Personal opinions are protected under freedom of speech laws. He did not name any party, nor quote any portion of the case law.

As much as I respect you, Jeffery, you are out of line.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:I have not quoted the case or named anyone but Allan himself. Therefore no edits required.

Peace.
Ninj
On this point I have to agree. Ninj was only speaking from a PERSONAL (and rather emotional) point of view, as opposed to a LEGAL point of view. Personal opinions are protected under freedom of speech laws. He did not name any party, nor quote any portion of the case law.

As much as I respect you, Jeffery, you are out of line.
Which is why I edited my posting but not ninjas. He was talking about a friend who had family problems. He gave this as a possible reason why Boisjoli started going overboard. Entirely valid. I was providing information from the banned decision itself.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Quick search on our notary friend's name brings up this document:

http://sovcom.net/wp-content/uploads/20 ... stille.pdf

Not our friend Allen, but there's enough sovereign citizen marks to make a decent drinking game.
  • Red ink fingerprints
  • Postage stamp
  • Defendants including everyone including ALL POLICE SERVICES, the united nations (both lower AND uppercase), and the vatican (also both lower and uppercase)
  • Notarized
  • "Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent. " (also lower and uppercase)
  • Name trademarked
  • Bible law
This "Mark-Randolph: Simser " doesn't seem to be on quatloos on a quick search. Could be some gold here. Wonder who else this notary will lead us to.

Hm, also an envelope from "Sovereign squamish nation government" Mission BC.

One page has a TON of stamps and signatures on it. Must be really official.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd already saved a copy of that gem. Superb use of colour as a visual aid. I'm looking in to Simster.

If Rooke didn't have enough on Powell to get him kicked out of the notary association that document might do the trick.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Seems to have spent a small fortune on Postal Stamps. Glad someone is supporting the post office. This is like free money for the Postal system, as they collect the money, but will never have to provide services. I wonder what type of impact these FMOTL have with respect to stamp demand? :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:Quick search on our notary friend's name brings up this document:

http://sovcom.net/wp-content/uploads/20 ... stille.pdf

Not our friend Allen, but there's enough sovereign citizen marks to make a decent drinking game.
  • Red ink fingerprints
  • Postage stamp
  • Defendants including everyone including ALL POLICE SERVICES, the united nations (both lower AND uppercase), and the vatican (also both lower and uppercase)
  • Notarized
  • "Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal and Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent. " (also lower and uppercase)
  • Name trademarked
  • Bible law
This "Mark-Randolph: Simser " doesn't seem to be on quatloos on a quick search. Could be some gold here. Wonder who else this notary will lead us to.

Hm, also an envelope from "Sovereign squamish nation government" Mission BC.

One page has a TON of stamps and signatures on it. Must be really official.
Mark Simser is a Dean Clifford fanboy. I have had a few run ins with him on Youtube. This is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChseRt ... sT0tvUBePQ
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Ooo. "Deed of Alodial Tiltle" . Not allodial mind you.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Philistine wrote:Ooo. "Deed of Alodial Tiltle" . Not allodial mind you.
These guys don't much bother with spellcheck. This is how Boisjoli describes himself on LinkedIn;

Allen-Nelson Boisjoli

Contarct Negotiation and mediation

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Financial Services

Current
ALLEN BOISJOLI HOLDINGS, SETH BOISJOLI, TIEL BOISJOLI

Previous
Microsoft, Colorado Custom Decks

Education
Hilsdale College
Contarct?

Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Contarct?
Perhaps it's a clever semantic out. :)
Probably just careless editing though...
Perhaps that's how they speel it at Hilsdale.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Philistine wrote:Ooo. "Deed of Alodial Tiltle" . Not allodial mind you.
Is it 'dede alodial til'tle'? If so that is a recipe for vegetarian duck cheeks in high Elf.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yesterday (it's 2:43AM on Wednesday as I type this) LordEd posted;
And I responded;
I'd already saved a copy of that gem. Superb use of colour as a visual aid. I'm looking in to Simster (sic).
And so I looked into Simser. I ended up getting a bunch of court documents to tell his story. Or one of his stories. Very similar in it's way to Boisjoli. Traffic stop, sues police officer for money owing, ends up in court, documents notarized by Powell, gets stomped on.

What's of interest is that Powell was going full Freeman in 2011 and even then notarizing crazytown documents for court. Either nobody picked up on this until now or Powell's luck finally ran out and he got Rooke. It's all written up here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10819

Strangely enough that very impressive document that LordEd showed us was not part of the court filings in the Simser case that I just wrote up. Powell and Simser must have had a lot of irons in the fire.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:This is how Boisjoli describes himself on LinkedIn;
If you look at the non-sovereign stuff, the deck he built (or claims to have) looks pretty good to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eg056bebr87a8kq/nH-biUnV5w
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:This is how Boisjoli describes himself on LinkedIn;
If you look at the non-sovereign stuff, the deck he built (or claims to have) looks pretty good to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eg056bebr87a8kq/nH-biUnV5w
Ninja said that he was a hard worker who was in construction so no doubt he has practical skills. They just don't include winning in court.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Unfortunately many have forgot the restraining order keeping religion 500 meters from modern law. As I have said before religion must not violate law however law can control religion.

Easy one for me. I'm more or less an atheist. Well, I do believe in Bob. For those wishing to convert see attached video....

https://youtu.be/o0x9ymMQUg8

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I checked out Boisjoli's Face Book page;

https://www.facebook.com/sentient.man.5

No mention of his court disaster. However a couple of things of note. He's posting a swarm of new entries, he's relentless, and he's become a big fan of Parclete Belager. Links to his videos, praise for the parakeet's intelligence and knowledge, really sucking up. Well we've recorded in detail how well Belanger has succeeded. Living from hand to mouth on charity accomodations from friends and followers, raving in his videos how he wants Alberta to finance his marginal lifestyle through AISH, a medical diability income plan that Belanger somehow thinks he's entitled to. A complete lack of success after decades of trying to be an OPCA guru.

One thing puzzles me. Face Book is on a big campaign to force pageholders to list under their actual real names. Psam Frank had a squabble with Face Book over this exact issue and had to change his page name to Samuel Frank. Facebook even required proof from him of his real name.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10279

So how is Boisjoli getting away with "Sentient Man"?

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I suspect al will like parakeet bellender right to the point he realizes parakeet is a loudmouthed bum with no work ethic and a the world owes him a living attitude. Al might meet him or go on a trip with him. Then he will see him for what he is. A loudmouthed bum.

But al has a good nature and gives everyone a chance. Like I said before he is a good guy. But you burn him he has no fear of telling you what he thinks of you.

Just wait for it.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:So how is Boisjoli getting away with "Sentient Man"?
Some Facebook editor has a particularly well-developed sense of irony.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

ACJ Rooke and the rest of those oppressors at the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench are about to find retribution raining down on them. They'd best scuttle for whatever shelter they can find because they are about to face the wrath of Boisjoli's AKA the Sentient man's revenge!
Sentient Man
4 hrs ·

i have my reply/rebuttal almost done for Justice Rooke...the "top judge" in alberta...lol what a fuckin joke...wait tell you read it...i followed that ladies example the affidavit "Fuck this Court"..I am almost done will post in a few min. keep your shit on...all of you will want to read this i am sure of it!!
However the Sentient Man does face this little vexatious problem;
[125] In conclusion, I order that Allen Nelson Boisjoli is a vexatious litigant and is immediately, on an interim basis restricted from filing or continuing actions in all Alberta Courts. A final vexatious litigant declaration is subject to any submissions of the Attorney Generals.
Since Boisjoli cannot file anything at all at any Alberta court, including a reply/rebuttal, without the expressed permission of the court itself his avenues of attack, at least to an amateur at these kinds of things like myself, seem extremely limited. So I await with great interest how he plans to land his devastating blow.

I'm assuming that "i followed that ladies example the affidavit "Fuck this Court"." refers to Dean Clifford's now notorious You Tube video. We've all seen how well that approach is working for Dean.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm assuming that "i followed that ladies example the affidavit "Fuck this Court"." refers to Dean Clifford's now notorious You Tube video. We've all seen how well that approach is working for Dean.
My mistake! It has been pointed out to me that the "Fuck this Court" comment had nothing to do with the Deanster but came from here;

http://deathandtaxes.com/hownottotalktojudge.pdf

Reported on Quatloos here;

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10563&p=187860

Although I wouldn't call Tamah a lady.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

WOW! I have a copy of the rebuttal Boisjoli has published in response to Albert Queen's Bench decision on October 8th.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6dhayozyl ... _Rooke.pdf

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DissolveBarDebate/

A devastating unanswerable riposte! The judges and staff of the Queen's Bench must be bitterly regretting their decision to take Boisjoli on! Particularly the soon-to-be-unemployed ACJ Rooke;
7. The promissory note was an offer, a promise to pay if anyone could validate the debt...and yes a violation ticket IS a fraudulent debt instrument you frikkin moron, any fool knows this! ...and again “YOU” are psychopathic old codger and it shows how truly ignorant of law “YOU” really are. I am very confident that no-one can verify or validate this debt instrument as it is made up fiat, fictional, bullshit, and; how could anyone even possibly "pay" the thing with "legal tender" when your frikkin FIAT, FRAUDULENT BILLS OF EXCAHNGE/PROMISORRY NOTES we consider “cash” are actually DEBT instruments?!? How the hell does one pay a debt with DEBT? You stupid old ignoramus!!?!

8. A common-law copyright certainly does exist on MY name and if you weren’t such a moron and would care to read the submission of my “Commercial Security Agreement”, which has been entered into EVERY court proceeding I have ever been involved in, down at Queen’s Bench AND the Provincial Court “YOU” will find my 55+ page affidavit claiming the name and then registering the name and strawman account with a UCC-1 and PPSA financing statement, and copyrighting it with a chance for rebuttal! Which, by the way, has yet to be rebutted to this date! It stands as truth in law, as an unrebutted affidavit! MORON!

9. All of these documents were signed under oath as affidavits; and none were replied to, or rebutted...again acquiescence....an unattributed affidavit stands as truth in law.

10. All of your nonsensical gobble-gook, legalese BABEL, you quote in your irrelevant decision is null and void for 2 reasons: #1. Most everything...especially the Judicature Act is contrary or inferior to the Constitution see section 52, and; #2. Its FICTION OF LAW that only applies to the fictional strawman creation called the “person” (see page 3 of the FACTUM, i.e FICTION OF LAW)
Or this;
12. If this is the best you can do and are one of Alberta's "TOP JUDGES", as the article suggests, in the Edmonton Sun, dated October 9, 2015, then you people haven't got a frikkin leg to stand on! I would suggest that if you don’t retract your retarded decision I will bill you for every instance you have used my “name”, as it is a copyrighted trade-marked/trade-name, you incomprehensible psychopathic MORON!

13. Your position is so weak, all I have to do is ask one simple question and you will be my lil bitch forever i.e.: Can you provide facts or evidence that any of your bullshit legislation/statuate codes/acts applies or pertains to me, or ANYONE who does not work for your made-up, imaginary, pseudo-government (which is really a publically listed corporation trading for profit with registered shareholders; See Dun & Bradstreet and page 4 of the FACTUM), without using circular reasoning. i.e. The codes applies because the codes say they apply.
But Rooke has one last chance to avoid the horrendous consequences of his foolishness, abject surrender;
P.S. one final thing...do you actually think anyone gives give a rats-ass about your frikkin OPINION or your frikkin fraudulent court? “YOU” are a frikkin joke and an IMBICILE! I have sent you a 10 page rebuttal of your Meads v. Meads “decision” (which is actually just a pathetic, unlearned, OPINION), you don’t get to make ANY more “decisions”/OPINION unless you can rebut that first! You better pack-up your shit and go on home and wait for my bill for your trespasses, and if you are smart you will never mention my name or cross my path again. Oh and I expect a public retraction to your BULLSHIT in the Edmonton Sun and/or Edmonton Journal…or I will bill you for every instance that you used my copyrighted trade-marked/tradename, you pathetic old fool!
But it ends on a positive note!
Without prejudice, ill-will, vexation, or frivolity,

A.K.A. ALLEN BOISJOLI™DBA ALLEN BOISJOLI HOLDINGS™
I would note that, for some reason, our naughty notary Edward J. Powell has not used his judicial powers to turned this document into an official court order. Perhaps Boisjoli now has so much legal power on his side that no assistance is needed from Powell's court.

I wonder why the Alberta Courts haven't released the Meeds v Meeds case that Allen-Nelson refers to;
1. Justice Rooke, “YOU” keep quoting and relying on your Meeds v. Meeds decision...like you
are some respected authority figure or something, and “WE” should take your retarded
OPINION to actually have some merit. Well I sent you a 10 page rebuttal on that…your
OPINION and “decisions” mean absolutely ZERO unless you can rebut that first you old coot.
“YOU” will have to first reply and rebut that point for point to have ANY credibility at all.