Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA lititgant

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA lititgant

Post by bmxninja357 »

@wup

I can only say so much without violating my friendship and/or the court order.

I will give a couple things away tho.....

At one point a judge had ordered the kids returned. Well guess what?family services does not have to do what the order says. They can cover it up and keep the kids if they can make up a reason why they shouldn't return them. And they did. And that's no conspiracy theory it's a fact.

The one office head who had it in for al did a few other things. One to me. I already mentioned I had asked the judge for my pen and note pad. Much like burnaby49 would do. Well that lead to something else....

I have never, I repeat never asked family services for anything on my own or anyone else's behalf ever. Never in my life. I have never interfered in any court case. Ever. So when they searched us at al's court case and took our phones pens and anything else folks had. They made us present ID when they took it and copied our info and did the same when we wanted it back.

We'll I used to help my mom with her janitorial company. She's getting older so I would come shovel the buildings snow and carry garbage for her if it was to heavy. Well one day my mom called me and said I couldn't help at a building I have helped her at since it was built. It seems the cover for what was being done to al, his family and all involved included transferring the office head. The office was the building I helped my mom at. Seems there was a picture of me and of al in the office stating not to give any information to either of us about anything. It had a description of my vehicle too. I know the description came from registries as it said I drive a cream 1982 toyota truck. It's actually a motorhome they just had no way to register it but to call it a truck. So I lost income and the ability to help my mom because of them messing with al.

How ya like them apples? Is it still a conspiracy theory?

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The one office head who had it in for al did a few other things. One to me. I already mentioned I had asked the judge for my pen and note pad. Much like burnaby49 would do. Well that lead to something else....
Can't say I've ever had a problem even in cases where there has been a publication ban on proceedings. Judges have seen me scribbling away but none have even warned me about anything.

I don't doubt that Allen badly wants his children back but, with that Queen's Bench Vexatious litigant decision and, even more significantly, his recent Face Book postings, he's probably screwed himself on that issue. Threats against a sitting judge will count against him very heavily in any future government interaction regarding his children.

I really know nothing about him so, for sake of argument, let's agree that all that you've said about him is right (hard worker, at least an ok guy, loves his kids) and he has been very badly treated by the system. Fine, he has reason for anger and resentment. But nothing he is doing is in any way going to remedy that or get his family back together. Just the opposite; whatever valid arguments or positions he may actually have are going to be dismissed as a result of his recent behaviour. He's being totally self-destructive. If he keeps this up and keeps escalating he may well find himself facing charges. The best thing he could do for himself right now is just stop making any public comments.

In my opinion he actually does now seem mentally unstable and I'd guess that the police are keepng track of him. After Walter Raddatz killed a police officer in Edmonton this summer I think they are taking threats from people like Allen much more seriously than they did in the past. You might think that an unfair comparison but I bet the police don't. As you said yourself about Raddatz;
i would think that by the evidence we have so far walter was not a freeman on the land. if one looks at his prior history it would seem that he has been involved in hate crimes so its safe to say he was previously/or to date of incident involved with much more violent hate groups. one could also add the mental stress of his current life situation and finances to this. this would come to a head if he was so bent without regard to whatever he was looking at on the net.

i mean he could have looked at any site commonly associated here with the freeman movement for some way out of his current plight. then he could have came to this very site and believed none of it would work thus there is no way out. from that point snapped and proceeded to go with murder and suicide by cop. hard to follow what makes someone engage in such stupidity.

but no, i do not belive we are looking at a freeman on the land. just someone who went nuts and police and a family looking for answers and in grief trying to find something/someone to blame.
Take out the hate crime part and Allen is starting to fit uncomfortably close to that scenario. If not in your mind then I'd say certainly in the minds of the Edmonton police.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

well as much as i know the eps has no problem beating, tasering and shooting unarmed subjects i doubt al is any kind of priority to them. there is no weapons cache. there was a couple assault a peace officer charges that got dropped. and it was them assaulting al but its standard procedure to charge you with apo then it takes the heat of them. allan is not prone to violence. i cant even think of any story i have heard of him getting in a scuffle.

and the kids were adopted out. allans mother called me one night and told me they called her to come say goodbye to them.

so if al can keep on the right side of the bars and take a little dent out of them with his paper tigers i dont see what his other options are. i know everyone here hopes for the violent nut job ending but you wont get one here.

what you might get is a raised awareness of just how broken legal aid, cps, and the family courts really are. and until the kids are old enough to find their way home thats the best outcome we can hope for.

peace,
ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'll correct you on one point. Nobody here wants the violent nutjob ending. All of my trial reports to date have been for essentially trivial issues. Norman Holmes, the Chief, Bernie Yankson and Psam Frank, even the Nanaimo Three, were all of less consequence than a DUI or a B&E. I'm quite happy to keep it at that level. If my preference counted for anything it would be for Boisjoli to vanish off of the Quatloos radar and not be heard from again. I'm entirely satisfied with my Poriskyites and Master Gees.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I would be happy to see Quatloos starved out of existence due to the a lack of interesting news to discuss.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:and the kids were adopted out
Being a child of the system, I can tell you that I am better off for it. I was taken at 18 months. I was with a babysitter while my parents were at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) in Toronto. The babysitter noticed something wrong and brought me to the hospital. They said I was malnourished and had pneumonia in August !!! I was immediately taken by Children's Aid, later place with a foster family, and within a year adopted to the people who I now call mom and dad.

Fast forward to 2005, I did eventually end up meeting my birth family. My birth parents were Mormons (who only believe in sex for procreation). Between the ages of 16 to 19 my birth mother popped out 3 kids - you can see where this is leading to.

Long story short, as I said, I am better off for it - I could have ended up a Mormon like Donny Osmond !!! :lol:

Donny Osmond On Howard Stern 1998 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcj1ywrE3j0
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I'm not sure al's kids are that lucky. At one point al was contacted by a worker and to something happened to one of his kids. They would not say what or give any information but something happend. Not easy on a family that fell victim to alberta child snatchers.

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:I'm not sure al's kids are that lucky. At one point al was contacted by a worker and to something happened to one of his kids. They would not say what or give any information but something happend. Not easy on a family that fell victim to alberta child snatchers.

Peace
Ninj
The point being, if "the kids were adopted out", this means that the situation was dire, and unfixable. From my understanding, the first step is foster families, as we have basically done away with orphanages. If the situation wasn't dire or unfixable, the kids would have eventually been returned to either their mother or father (depending on who was the better parent).

So again, I ask you, can you ELUDE to how dire the situation was?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think here we stumble across the issue of selective prosecution. Cari-Lee's kids (to pick another freeman family), were living in a crack house with walls painted in blood and feces, yet child services didn't adopt them out. No doubt if they had been adopted out, she would be arguing "it was done for no reason".
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:I think here we stumble across the issue of selective prosecution. Cari-Lee's kids (to pick another freeman family), were living in a crack house with walls painted in blood and feces, yet child services didn't adopt them out. No doubt if they had been adopted out, she would be arguing "it was done for no reason".
It merely depends on the whims of a nosey neighbour (or in my case, a babysitter), or some other circumstance. If Cari-lee had made that recording and posted it online at the time (2012 or 2013), for sure her kids would have been removed.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Apart from being way off topic the issue of the right or wrong of the government's seizure of Allen's children has been beaten to death and is starting to get toxic. So end it here.

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Apart from being way off topic the issue of the right or wrong of the government's seizure of Allen's children has been beaten to death and is starting to get toxic. So end it here.
Ninja does raise a good point. Do you not think that the absolute ROOT of Boisjoli becoming the "vexatious litigant" monster that we see today is in some way tied to the circumstances of WHY his kids were taken away?

I don't wish to violate the publication ban, but at the same time I have questions, and those questions seek answers.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Apart from being way off topic the issue of the right or wrong of the government's seizure of Allen's children has been beaten to death and is starting to get toxic. So end it here.
Ninja does raise a good point. Do you not think that the absolute ROOT of Boisjoli becoming the "vexatious litigant" monster that we see today is in some way tied to the circumstances of WHY his kids were taken away?

I don't wish to violate the publication ban, but at the same time I have questions, and those questions seek answers.
Feel free to seek answers to your questions but not here. This is not the forum. I started this discussion to post on Boisjoli's vexatious litigant decision and his current actions. While the root causes of why he became a vexatious litigant might well result from circumstances related to his children, so what? We can't explore it. Since the relevant court decisions and other background information are not available for us to review this is all just speculation. With that publication ban in place we are just going around in circles and you already have about as much information as you can get. Endless questions from you and responses from Ninja aren't going to get you anything more.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A big block of quasi-legal gibberish to enlighten us about something or other. I don't think the Alberta courts are going to be swayed by those citations. Beats me why Freeman types think that American jurisprudence has precedential value in Canada.
Sovereign Autonomous Man·
9 hrs

Here is some awesome information for you all...in section 24. SCHEDULE B: GLOSSARY AND DEFINITION OF TERMS of my Commercial Security Agreement. I keep telling you all...READ the damn thing and you will be enlightened!

“dummy corporation” means ALLEN BOISJOLI™; an artificial person or legal entity created by or under the authority of the laws of a state or nation, composed, in some rare instances of a single person (such as the DEBTOR). “The corporation is distinct from the (individual) or individuals who comprise it.” Such entity subsists as a body politic under a special denomination, which is regarded in law as having a personality and distinct from that of its several members. See Dartmouth College v. Woodward, (4 Wheat), 518 636, 657, 4 L.Ed. 629; U.S. v. Trinidad Coal Co., 137 U.S. 160, 11 S.Ct. 57, 34 L.Ed. 640; Andrews Bros. Co. v. Youngstown Coke Co., 86 F.585, 30 C.C.A. 293; Porter v. Railroad Co., 76 Ill.573; Nebraska Wheat Grower’s Ass’n v. Smith, 115 Neb. 177, 212 N.W. 39, 44; State v. Thistle Down Jockey Club, 114 Ohio St. 582, 151 N.E. 709, 711; Congdon v. Congdon, 160 Minn. 343, 200 N.W. 76, 87; Forest City Mfg. Co. v. International Ladies’ Garment Workers’ Union, Local No. 104, 233 Mo. App 935, 111 S.W. 2d. 934; in re Crown Heights Hospital, 183 Misc. 563, 49 N.Y.S. 2d. 658, 660; Froelich and Kuttner, of Manila, P.I., v. Sutherland, 57 App. D.C. 294, 22 F2d 870, 872. And also “in rare instances where it lists a single person (such as the DEBTOR) this would be considered a corporation sole, which consists of only that one person only in some particular station, who are incorporated by law in order to give them some legal capacities and advantages, particularly that of perpetuity, which in their natural persons they could not have.” (or in the present situation, to give them some legal capacity or advantage of dealings in the government commercial activities which in their natural persons they could not have). See Step.Comm. 168, 169; First Parish v. Dunning, 7 Mass. 447; Reid v. Barry, 93 Fla. 849, 112 So. 846, 859. The court cases also state that a corporation may exist as Domestic and or Foreign, with reference to the laws and the courts of any given state, a “domestic” corporation is one created by, or organized under, the laws of that state; a “foreign” corporation is one created by or under the laws of another state, government, or country. (As in the present situation of a U.S. corporation in Puerto Rico, see (BMF) Business Master File). In re Grand Lodge, 110 Pa. 613, 1 A. 582; Fowler v. Chillingworth, 94 Fla. 1, 113 So. 667, 669; in re Ewles’ Estate, 105 Utah 507, 143 P.2d 903, 905. They also state that, “A Corporation de facto is one existing under the color of law and in pursuance of an effort made in “good faith” to organize a corporation under the statute; an association claiming to be legally incorporated company, and exercising the powers and functions of a corporation, but without actual lawful authority to do so. See Foster v. Hare, 26 Tex.. Civ. App 177, 62 S.W. 541; Cedar Rapids Water Co. v. Cedar Rapids, 118 Iowa, 234, 91 N.W. 1081; Tulare Irrig. Dist. v. Shepard, 185 U.S. 1, 22 S.Ct. 531, 46 L.Ed. 773; Evans v. Anderson, 132 Minn. 59, 155 N.W. 1040, 1041. The fictitious named (DEBTOR), a straw man, or dummy corporation created by the government without knowledge or intent of the natural person (Secured Party), only exists under the color of law and claiming only to be legally incorporated for the purpose of commerce, and exercising the powers and functions of a corporation, without actual lawful authority to do so, but strictly for the benefit of the government and its commerce. The government shows the capital letter spelling of the DEBTOR name when they created the “fictitious named” corporation, due to the need of a specific name required for each separate legal entity’s identification. Therefore, when a corporation is constructed, a name is always given to it, or supposing to be actually given, will attach to it by implication, and by that name alone it must sue and be sued, and do all legal acts, though a very minute variation therein is not material, and the name is capable of being changed (by competent authority) without affecting the identity or capacity of the corporation. See Wharton on Corporations. See also Black’s Law Dictionary, 6th ed.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

You said that they took his kids "for no reason" - without violating the publication ban, can you ELUDE to what the actual reason was?

You know, like how a prostitute eludes to her fee by saying "I am turned on by men that weigh ($)200 pounds or more" !!!

(I guessing about the prostitute part :snicker:)
You mean "allude". To "elude" is to avoid or dodge.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:
You said that they took his kids "for no reason" - without violating the publication ban, can you ELUDE to what the actual reason was?

You know, like how a prostitute eludes to her fee by saying "I am turned on by men that weigh ($)200 pounds or more" !!!

(I guessing about the prostitute part :snicker:)
You mean "allude". To "elude" is to avoid or dodge.
Stop baiting the bears. Any discussion of Allen Bosjoli's history is finished, even obliquely. I'm sitting here at 2:50 in the morning listening to Captain Soul by the Byrds, mellow hippy music from my youth. While I type this I've moved on to You Ain't Going Nowhere, my favorite Byrds song, old days renewed. Good times. But it doesn't change my postion as a moderator. If there is any continuation of any discussion whatever of Boisjoli's past in the morning when I check in again I'm going nuclear.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Question about the publication ban.

I believe I may know part of the case in question based on the wording by the judge and another hint.

Would sending that by PM to an interested party be a violation?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Everyone already knows what the publication ban is about, it's kinda silly.
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Feel free to seek answers to your questions but not here.
Everything's cool, Ninja private messaged me the details.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Everyone already knows what the publication ban is about, it's kinda silly.
Agreed. But it's the law.