Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Moderator: Burnaby49

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Post by littleFred »

A couple of weeks ago, Kate successfully lost his name and explained this to some policemen. So they arrested him and took him to court. He still couldn't find his name so was sentenced to five days.

[EDIT: Although this was on Kate's channel, apparently the person concerned wasn't Kate.]
Last edited by littleFred on Tue May 17, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ahhh! Must be terribly frustrating for the poor guru, nobody listens.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The stupid thing about this whole "it is illegal to use a legal name" stuff is that TPTB do want people to use their names. It makes things so much easier for TPTB if people do use their names so why would they deliberately make it illegal? It would make things more difficult for them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

littleFred wrote:A couple of weeks ago, Kate successfully lost his name and explained this to some policemen. So they arrested him and took him to court. He still couldn't find his name so was sentenced to five days.

If you follow the link you can see that our friend, WUP, has added information in the comments section of the YouTube telling us that the guy arrested is named Francis Auger and goes by "Dohm".

Francis used the legal name thing to do what is the object of all freeman/sovcit theory. . .tell the court it has no jurisdiction over the individual using the magic words. The throughly brainwashed Francis manages to use incidental comments or actions by the judge, guards, prosecutors and psychologists to delude himself into thinking he won the day.

Dohm says that he's supposed to be back in court on June 7th. He's probably going to get busted for whatever it was he did in the first place. The same will happen to a few other legal name practitioners and the theory will die off.

Then a new guru will come up with a new theory.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:If you follow the link you can see that our friend, WUP, has added information in the comments section of the YouTube telling us that the guy arrested is named Francis Auger and goes by "Dohm".
Yeah, I did some digging. I heard part of the broadcast, and connected the dots.

Unfortunately, I don't know what he is charged with. Since I didn't have sufficient evidence, I didn't bother posting it here.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You cut off number 3;
(3.11am): I need you to marry me so that I can live in Australia
I guess I'm just a sucker for romance.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

The following is a Facebook post-argument rant from "Kate of Gaia" (Keith Thompson). This argument didn't involve me, but the rant gives us a clear picture as to the size and scope of the billboards going up all over the U.K..

According to Keith, there are "700 plus billboards". At a rough estimate of $1,000 per, that is about $700,000 spent on them so far. The question is, where is the money coming from? I suspect the most likely explanation is that somebody is blowing through their inheritance. As the saying goes, "a fool and his money are soon parted" !!!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Kate sounds nuts. The invented spellings.. . .the vision of him/herself as a gatekeeper. . .the scatological/sexual references. . .the idea that she/he'll bestow riches upon the worthy. . .all seemed to me to be indicative of someone having lost touch with reality.

Kate is disconnected. I'm fairly sure the ex-wife doesn't have much to do with her/him. Didn't she/he have child? The house is long gone. The singing career has gone bust. And I imagine many places he/she goes Kate is seen not as "transgendered", but rather as a weird talking man in drag.

As far as one can tell not one freeman brother or sister has stepped up to the plate to offer Kate the help she needs.

If any of the kind folks here have knowledge of Kate's location I would be happy to find and refer to Kate competent mental health professionals whose services she might avail herself.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Careful, suggesting that a particular transsexual might have mental problems can get you accused of bigotry towards all transsexuals.

That being said, i have seen claims that many of the recent crop of non tranning transfolk, that is the ones who don't actually want to change their parts, just their clothes and pronouns, are acting out of serious clinical narcissism, which is why they show little to no consideration for others.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

grixit wrote:Careful, suggesting that a particular transsexual might have mental problems can get you accused of bigotry towards all transsexuals.

That being said, i have seen claims that many of the recent crop of non tranning transfolk, that is the ones who don't actually want to change their parts, just their clothes and pronouns, are acting out of serious clinical narcissism, which is why they show little to no consideration for others.

I think for some changing gender is a reflection of the reality that their true gender doesn't match their biology.

I am more concerned with Kate's profound disconnection from reality than I am about the authenticity of her transgenderism. Kate doesn't seem to have an anchor, a connection, something that makes life real. . . something she can grab a hold of when things go bad. And things have been going bad for Kate for sometime now.

She needs help.
Wake Up! Productions

Mysterious billboards appear throughout Dundee

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/lo ... ut-dundee/
Primesight confirmed that the boards cost £350 for a two week rental, and with at least three of the boards visible in Dundee, over £1000 may have been spent on the campaign in the city.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) did confirm that they have received a number of complaints about the posters, but they are not currently investigating the complaints any further.

A spokesperson for the ASA said: “We received seven complaints about posters by legalnamefraud.com.

“The general nature of the complaints were that the ad was ambiguous and/or misleading. Some questioned whether it would lead law-abiding people into thinking they have committed fraud or a crime by having a name.
Wake Up! Productions

'The Truth' - the story behind those mystery billboards around Southport

http://www.southportvisiter.co.uk/news/ ... 102d216673
Wake Up! Productions

I don't know how I missed this one from Hawaii ...

‘Freedom Ride’ leads to arrests http://hawaiitribune-herald.com/news/lo ... ds-arrests
The unidentified man who appeared in court Monday was wearing a white T-shirt with black block letters, all capitalized, saying “GOOGLE LEGAL NAME FRAUD,” and told the court he doesn’t have a legal name.

“I don’t have a name,” the man said. Turning to address the gallery, he added, “I just want to say that this whole system is fraudulent. It’s illegal to use the legal name that’s on the birth certificate. It’s a contract that was entered into by my parents and the Crown Corporation in London, which I was not privy to, yet I am held by, supposedly, right? Any time I would use that name, I would become a third-party interloper, fraud. That would mean the whole system itself is fraud.”
Wake Up! Productions

'Legal Name Fraud': What is behind the billboards that have sprung up around Teesside?

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teess ... r_facebook

Telford Billboard Causes Confusion

http://www.telford-live.com/2016/05/tel ... confusion/
The Paypal Donate button suggests that donations are paid to an outfit called MaEiOu International Inc N.V. The N.V. or NV suffix is used in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, Dutch West Indies, Indonesia, Curacao, St. Maarten and Aruba. Socking it to the Man.
NOTE: "Kate" has since publicly given the operator of http://legalnamefraud.com/ crap for adding a DONATE button to the site. The button is now gone. It is interesting to note as well that MaEiOu in "MaEiOu International Inc." is Kate of Gaia code for "MAY I OWE YOU" !!!
Wake Up! Productions

What's the story behind that mysterious 'The Truth' billboard in Guildford?

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/lifestyle/fu ... e-11416086

Legal Name Fraud: What is 'the truth' behind mysterious billboards popping up over UK?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/le ... he-8100580

'The Truth' - the story behind those mystery billboards

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv ... e-11418097
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Must have been a really slow newsday in the UK if they had to rely on that to fill white space. I would think the UK politicians would be keeping them more than busy enough, or at least the adventures of the Bieb.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

REVEALED: 'The Truth' behind that strange billboard in Plymouth
It is believed the people behind the posters are supporters of the teachings of Canadian 'Kate of Gaia'.

Gaia communicates the idea that when your parents register you and your name is placed on a birth certificate within the birth register book and that this documentation is copyrighted.

This, according to Gaia, makes you the property of the crown or government.
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/REVEALE ... story.html

Mystery over 'legal name fraud' giant poster in Lincoln
Primesights, which rents the billboard space, refused to reveal the details of its customer when contacted by the Echo.

A spokesman said: "Someone has bought the advertising space from us and that is as far as we can comment. We cannot give any further information about the client because of confidentiality."
http://myinforms.com/en-gb/a/35370628-m ... n-lincoln/

NOTE: For those interested, I had to ditch my old Youtube channel as the Google+ account linked to it was suspended, which results in no notification of mail/comments. Once a Google+ account is suspended, they won't let you simply add or create a new one to link to your Youtube.

Anyway, unfortunately, all my old video links on Q are now dead (sorry). Here is my new Youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_nJ9x ... LQY2we0kgw
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The heck do they mean "revealed". The journalist did a google search?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

A spokesman said: "Someone has bought the advertising space from us and that is as far as we can comment. We cannot give any further information about the client because of confidentiality."
Wouldn't it be ironic if the "someone" who has paid to have "It is illegal to use the legal name" plastered all over the place used their name when ordering the advertising space?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.