Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Since transsexual religious wanna-be prophet Wilfred Keith Thompson (aka "Kate of Gaia") doesn't appear to have HIS own thread, I thought that it is high time that it happened.

To start it off, this is the latest online image that HIS cult has posted:

For a brief history of Wilfred Keith Thompson (aka "Kate of Gaia"), please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5SLPBHwMdw

AUTHORS NOTE: Granted, this video was made during my transition period, where I still held some "freeman" views, the majority of it still remains true.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

There is a thread but without his name in the title. It's the "judge has abandoned ship" thread. I tried to keep up with ol' Keith but daily 3 hour radio shows were just too much.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

That image looks suspiciously similar to graphics from a advertisement aimed at post-menopausal women for a calcium supplement airing here in the US. I failed to find a way to embed it but here is a link to it.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

It definitely is an advert s/he's co-opted. I've seen it come up at fark.com.
Wake Up! Productions

Bill Lumbergh wrote:There is a thread but without his name in the title. It's the "judge has abandoned ship" thread. I tried to keep up with ol' Keith but daily 3 hour radio shows were just too much.
I would like this thread to be more about the cult followers of the "lose the name" garbage than Keith Thompson himself.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford Betrays his Tranny lover Kate of Gaia !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1vU3MQkE4
Wake Up! Productions

Kate of Garbage's "Legal Name Fraud" crap has just reached a whole new level in the U.K. - now appearing on 20 foot billboards !!!

The Truth Legal Name Fraud On Billboards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB1oleT5Sjs
Wake Up! Productions

OOPS ... I Pissed Off "Kate of Gaia" Again !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFn-cOkRiKo

Oops I did it again. I pissed off Kate of GARBAGE so much that he devoted a 45 minute rant to calling me out (over a few Youtube comments). Here is a 10 minute edit of this moronic rant, in which he disavows Dean Clifford, Santos Bonacci, Robert Menard, and Karl Lentz.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well shame on you, bad wake up productions, bad wake up productions, now that you've been roundly and soundly cursed in the name of the four great gawds of fomtl BS, don't you just feel immensely better now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

But by using your legal name isn't Kate breaking the law?

1:23 - Says she has fuck all to do with Clifford and Bonacci. Guess we're supposed to ignore her appearance at Dean's seminar and the audio of Kate with Santos?
1:41 "try to make a career out of spitting hate' - The video with the most views on WUP's channel has 5,000 views, he'd starve to death if he was living off the YouTube money.
2:30 Says using a legal name is a felony. Well, WUP is in Canada, there's no felonies in Canada.
2:48 Says everyone is a felon at birth. Then why am I allowed to do things felons can't do like vote and own and carry a gun?
Then 6 minutes repeating that using a legal name is illegal.

So who has gone to jail for using a legal name?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Listening to Kate/Keith's language reminds me that its always the same thing with freemen, former freeman and freeman-lites.

The basic claim is that governments have tricked everybody into their jurisdiction. All the gurus do is argue about the way they think governments go about doing so.. . .all caps spelling of names. . . registered births. . .creating joinder. . .yada, yada, yada. . .

This ruse gives the guru a trill because he/she gets to play law professor by explaining the theory. If the guru comes up with a new theory which gains acceptence he thinks he's the new Einstein on the block. This premium on new theories explains the the increasingly arcane nature of freeman and freeman like theories. This is what gives the deeply confused and angry transvestite Kate/Keith a chubby.

The wannabe freeman who accepts the theory de jour gets what seems to be an explanation for the unfairness of life, his pot bust and why momma's basement is so cold. The seeming explanation is such a siren call that dupes often proclaim to have "seen the light".

And anybody who questions this intellectual symbiosis is called ignorant (so as to reinforce the brilliance of the guru), or a sheeple (so as to bolster freeman bravery), or a paid shill (in contrast to the claimed virtue of freeman).

What the gurus and their dupes can't seem to grasp is that human societies tend to organize themselves and in so doing confer upon governments the authority to make and enforce binding law. That is process is often inexact and sometimes unfair and unjust is mistaken for a vague conspiracy.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:The basic claim is that governments have tricked everybody into their jurisdiction. All the gurus do is argue about the way they think governments go about doing so.. . .all caps spelling of names. . . registered births. . .creating joinder. . .yada, yada, yada. . .
Bingo. The difference being that "Kate" and followers have set themselves apart from the freeman crowd. They claim to be more knowledgeable, more enlightened and even place themselves above the freeman crowd. Only one problem ... they're not.

The way I see things, Kate and the freeman crowd are two different passenger trains running side by side on parallel tracks. In the dining cars there is only one meal being served on both trains - a hot steaming pile of sh!t. The only difference is that Kate's train is advertising it as "Chocolate Drizzleed Sh!t". It is a fun ride while it lasts, but eventually both trains arrive at the same final destination - prison !!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unless I have misread the material, the main difference is in that the freemen crowd all for the most part seem to be of the earthbound, "law" based, and the others are the more ethereal "spiritual" based law types, the space beings are going to come and solve all their problems. It is all BS when it all comes down to it, just different flavors, equally useless and unproductive. I think the ethereal types generally tend to live better as they have a bigger line of BS to peddle and it attracts a certain type of follower, with more money???. End result, they are all magic word users, and the further they get in to the dung heap the bigger and more complicated the words have to be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:The basic claim is that governments have tricked everybody into their jurisdiction. All the gurus do is argue about the way they think governments go about doing so.. . .all caps spelling of names. . . registered births. . .creating joinder. . .yada, yada, yada. . .
Bingo. The difference being that "Kate" and followers have set themselves apart from the freeman crowd. They claim to be more knowledgeable, more enlightened and even place themselves above the freeman crowd. Only one problem ... they're not.

The way I see things, Kate and the freeman crowd are two different passenger trains running side by side on parallel tracks. In the dining cars there is only one meal being served on both trains - a hot steaming pile of sh!t. The only difference is that Kate's train is advertising it as "Chocolate Drizzleed Sh!t". It is a fun ride while it lasts, but eventually both trains arrive at the same final destination - prison !!!
Kate/Keith is like a school yard basketball player who when he gets the ball does a series fakes before doing his one and only move. The last fake is called the hitch and alway comes right before the move because that's what's he's practiced on the playground.

All you have to do to stop the guy defensively is wait for the hitch and use the extra split second to get in the way of his move, a drive or a shot.

Like that guy all Kate/Keith does is add on a boat load of theory and BS before he tries the same argument every other guru uses . . .the claim that government and its judicial system has no authority over him.

You are right, WUP, Kate/Keith thinks all his added on pseudo-scholarship and new age BS makes him better than other gurus. But his rants betray an insecurity born in knowing that when he gets to his one and only move the courts and the cops are ready for him.
Wake Up! Productions

I am totally astounded by the level of commitment to this movement. On top of billboard signs in the U.K., they are also printing T-shirts !!!

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Since she drove her life in a ditch Kate's doubled down by adopting a new name, an associated gender change and has borrowed Eldon Warman's old name game ruse.

In the past Kate's furvency has been proportional to the level of real world trouble he has managed to get himself into.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I am totally astounded by the level of commitment to this movement. On top of billboard signs in the U.K., they are also printing T-shirts !!!

Actually, they have got one part of it right. The birth certificates themselves are crown copyright protected but what the idiots fail to understand it is only the birth certificate itself, not the name written on it. It is protected to prevent any Tom Dick or Harry from producing their own certificates. The name is not protected because anyone else can choose to use the same name.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Actually, they have got one part of it right. The birth certificates themselves are crown copyright protected but what the idiots fail to understand it is only the birth certificate itself, not the name written on it. It is protected to prevent any Tom Dick or Harry from producing their own certificates. The name is not protected because anyone else can choose to use the same name.
Of all the opca schemes out there this one is the most idiotic.

So, if someone picks up any birth certificate or any copyrighted novel and writes "Kate of gaia" in it, does it mean that that name is now someone else's intellectual property?

When has the crown every claimed ownership of someone's name?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Actually, they have got one part of it right. The birth certificates themselves are crown copyright protected but what the idiots fail to understand it is only the birth certificate itself, not the name written on it. It is protected to prevent any Tom Dick or Harry from producing their own certificates. The name is not protected because anyone else can choose to use the same name.
Of all the opca schemes out there this one is the most idiotic.

So, if someone picks up any birth certificate or any copyrighted novel and writes "Kate of gaia" in it, does it mean that that name is now someone else's intellectual property?

When has the crown every claimed ownership of someone's name?
As only slightly less idiotic opca I-am-not-a-person theories have fallen by the wayside only more absurd and verbose ideas hold sway in the freeman/opca cult.

These theories exist so as to give the cult members a ruse by which to tell a cop or a judge that they aren't the person they want to arrest, or write a ticket for or have called before the court.

It's one of the oldest gambits in the opca game.
Wake Up! Productions

Over on the UK side (in the Jimmy One Cell topic) it was suggested that we find cases where a person was convicted of a crime without the use of a legal name, proving once and for all that the legal name is irrelevant in court. I found a recent case in my own backyard.

After nearly a decade in Ontario jail - “Man with No Name” no longer a mystery

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/58108 ... a-mystery/
Michael Mvogo was picked up at a Toronto homeless shelter almost a decade ago and convicted of drug possession. Attempts to deport him were stymied because his identity and nationality couldn't be confirmed -- until now.

He was convicted of possession of crack, and sentenced to 1 day in jail - which turned into 10 years !!!

Maxims of Law:
The presence of the body cures the error in the name; the truth of the name cures an error in the description.

An error in the name is immaterial if the body is certain.