Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Moderator: Burnaby49

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JamesVincent wrote:Would be an interesting question for Fam or Arthur or any of the other Wiki guys or gals. Only problem I would see if it could be considered a big enough hoax to make it worth it.
It does raise the issue that "Kate" might prefer the publicity of a Wiki page calling hoax to the general indifference and confusion of the poster campaign.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:Would be an interesting question for Fam or Arthur or any of the other Wiki guys or gals. Only problem I would see if it could be considered a big enough hoax to make it worth it.
It does raise the issue that "Kate" might prefer the publicity of a Wiki page calling hoax to the general indifference and confusion of the poster campaign.
I'd say that it would be acceptable to start a wikipedia page on that subject as it has been noted by the MSM and you could reference a large number of media mentions of it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Perhaps a paragraph in the Freemen on the land article would be a good start.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

The "Legal Name Fraud" billboards have BACK-FIRED on "Kate of Gaia" !!!

"Kate" (Wilfred Keith Thompson) has made it clear that his "Legal Name Fraud" theory has nothing what-so-ever to do with "freeman" or "sovereign citizen" ideology (yeah right). He has called such people "remedy-seeking buffoons".

Over the last several months I have noticed a fundamental shift on Facebook and Youtube.

The core "Legal Name Fraud" cult members still remain, however with these ambiguous billboards, combined with the lack of a listed website name, "Kate's" message has been lost in translation.

Various "freeman" Gurus (like Mark Ceylon) have seized upon the improperly marketed billboard message, and converted it back to freeman ideology. It has now reached a tipping point where there are now more people online using the term "Legal Name Fraud" to promote freeman ideology then there are who are using it to promote "Kate's" theory.

The bottom line is ... it has back-fired. Money well-wasted !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I quite agree. What I can't figure out, is where Kate got the money for the billboards, that can't have come cheap, and even with the con Kate has been running I can't imagine they have enough to waste on something like that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

notorial dissent wrote:I quite agree. What I can't figure out, is where Kate got the money for the billboards, that can't have come cheap, and even with the con Kate has been running I can't imagine they have enough to waste on something like that.
One of my friends uncle inherited a half million and used it to put ads in papers demanding the US leave the UN....they didn't
Wake Up! Productions

Hanslune wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I quite agree. What I can't figure out, is where Kate got the money for the billboards, that can't have come cheap, and even with the con Kate has been running I can't imagine they have enough to waste on something like that.
One of my friends uncle inherited a half million and used it to put ads in papers demanding the US leave the UN....they didn't
That is actually my thought as well.

Generally, "freeman" types don't even have two nickels to rub together, otherwise they would actually be able to afford to pay their bills without seeking out ways to "get out of debt free". So, having said that, we can rule out a GROUP EFFORT or crowd funding.

The billboards are most likely the result of a single individual blowing through their inheritance at a stupid and alarming rate.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Hanslune wrote:
That is actually my thought as well.

Generally, "freeman" types don't even have two nickels to rub together, otherwise they would actually be able to afford to pay their bills without seeking out ways to "get out of debt free". So, having said that, we can rule out a GROUP EFFORT or crowd funding.

The billboards are most likely the result of a single individual blowing through their inheritance at a stupid and alarming rate.
Exactly what happened with Dove and NESARA. She found a senile old woman who gave her a pile of cash which she used in a big campaign to rent trucks to drive around Washington D.C. with the sign NESARA NOW on both sides. Worked about as well as you'd expect.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

'Legal Name Fraud' DESTROYED on Live TV !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpmE8TsNREY
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Only one guy on the panel bothered to google it.
Wake Up! Productions

I thought I would share my newest comedy genius with you:

"Legal Name Fraud" Exposed as a 'CULT' live on Infowars !!! (parody)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1HK68vIs8I
Wake Up! Productions

In recent days Santos Bonacci has been back on the march, promoting pseudo-law theories on Facebook. More specifically, Kate of Gaia "Legal Name Fraud" theories. My guess is, the "Flat Earth" theory has run its course, and is not paying the bills anymore.

Santos just posted a 7 page pseudo-legal document written by the very same women ("Judgie") who harboured Santos while he was a fugitive on the run.

https://www.facebook.com/santos.bonacci ... 8189296757
Dear friends this is a letter/ missive written by my good friend Judgie here on the permaculture farm to the 'authorities' regarding their continued harassment through the legal name fraud, PLEASE enjoy and share..... THIS IS HOW TO GO FORWARD WITH THE ONES WHO THINK THEY LORD IT OVER US