Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Moderator: Burnaby49

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Lose The Name: Kate of Gaia & Cult Followers

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Well, this crap has hit the papers in the UK:

Personally, I think the more press coverage they get - the worse off it will be for them. I only wish Peter of England took out huge billboard ads like this !!!

If you are on Facebook or Twitter, please blast this image out to all "legal name fraud" groups and pages:

Couldn't find contact information? They obviously didn't try very hard. Not even a simple Google.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Kate's latest name thing is like the ruse freemen and sovcits used when they'd opine that giving their birthdays was perjury and a reliance on hearsay since they were just babies at birth.

Using the ruse they'd try to jerk judges and cops around over the simple question of their birthdays.

It's the little fantasy in which the otherwise powerless freeman/sovcit pretends, through his brilliance, to have discovered the legal elephant hiding in a mouse hole. . .thereby winning the day!

It's the same selfdeluding BS these yahoos have been peddling since the 1990's.

It's pathetic.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

arayder wrote:giving their birthdays was perjury and a reliance on hearsay since they were just babies at birth.
The "my own mother is a liar" defense.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

The idiots never seem to grasp that just because something is hearsay doesn't mean it's unreliable or inadmissible in court.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

The Trailer for a short film that I am working on:

LEGAL NAME FRAUD: The New Age Delusion Exposed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJy4t4iMivE
Wilfred Keith Thompson (aka "Kate of Gaia") is a cross-dressing New Age GURU on a mission ... to sucker as many welfare losers as he can into believing his "Legal Name Fraud" DELUSION !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Our UK "GOODF" mates are promoting the "Legal Name Fraud" billboards in a new video:

LEGAL NAME BOARD IN ASDA WEST BRIDGFORD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9G1CZ9enz4
Wake Up! Productions

I have recently created a few new Facebook accounts and infiltrated all of the Kate of Gaia / Legal Name Fraud groups. Want to know how delusional and completely dishonest Kate/Keith is?

Kate/Keith is going around stating that ROBERT MENARD and myself are apparently the same person !!! :brickwall:

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have recently created a few new Facebook accounts and infiltrated all of the Kate of Gaia / Legal Name Fraud groups. Want to know how delusional and completely dishonest Kate/Keith is?

Kate/Keith is going around stating that ROBERT MENARD and myself are apparently the same person !!!
The irony being that according to Kate he and Keith aren't the same person.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Two genders and half a brain between them...

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have recently created a few new Facebook accounts and infiltrated all of the Kate of Gaia / Legal Name Fraud groups. Want to know how delusional and completely dishonest Kate/Keith is?

Kate/Keith is going around stating that ROBERT MENARD and myself are apparently the same person !!! :brickwall:

Must have really done something to offend the confused one(s), Menard, really, ewww. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:

Must have really done something to offend the confused one(s), Menard, really, ewww. :snicker:
I am not clear on the details but, according to Kate/Keith, back in the day Menard did something really awful to him/her. I have heard rumors that is was something about stealing a car. Maybe it was just some of Bobby's usual bad legal advice.

After all, over the years Kate has followed just about every bit of bad freeman advice on the horizon. The "Use of legal name is illegal" spiel is new to me and it may be Kate's trademark (excuse the pun) theory.

And now as if to make sure the Menard-Kate feud continues to rage Bobby has gone out of his way to produce a series of nasty You Tubes refuting the theory.
notorial dissent

Knowing Menard, it was probably pretty nasty. Is there anyone who's been involved with that he hasn't screwed over?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:

Steaming Pile of BM© probably gave him one too many dutch ovens while spooning
Wake Up! Productions

The following is what one cult member posted on Facebook to another cult member, explaining what the legal name is. I just had to post this: :haha:
john –quincy: adams = a living American endowed with all his natural rights
John Quincy Adams = a foreign situs trust used in commercial shipping
JOHN QUINCY ADAMS = a foreign estate trust
John Q. Adams = a public transmitting utility company
John q. Adams = a public foundation
JOHN Q. Adams = a cooperative
JOHN QUINCY ADAMS = a boat or ship used in public commerce
JOHN QUINCY Adams = a commonwealth trust
J. QUINCY Adams = a slave owned by Exxon Corporation
J.Q. Adams = a foreign pauper forbidden to own land
Adams, John Q. = a taxpayer
ADAMS, JOHN Q. = a soldier
adams, john q. = a slave
Take note that "JOHN QUINCY ADAMS" is both "a foreign estate trust" and "a boat or ship used in public commerce". :brickwall:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I guess it's just too hard to proofread such a complicated chart, to ensure no errors. But then again based on the voluminous amounts of paper they put out, this is hatchery a new problem. Perhaps why they just do YouTube now, as spoken word is more forgiving.

I have noticed this trend, even some of the political bloggers are now putting out YouTube rants without transcription, this is really a very annoying tend, especially for someone like me who much preferred to read the written word rather than suffer through a YouTube video with accompanying Humms and Haaas, um's and ars, etc. My reading comprehension is much faster than the spoken works, and frankly it is much easier to cite then a video. So Kate and the rest of the freemen, freemen, and freeothers really should provide transcripts or just publish the words, and stop being lazy.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:The following is what one cult member posted on Facebook to another cult member, explaining what the legal name is. I just had to post this: :haha:
Oh, for the love of Coyote... Do you have ANY IDEA of the mental torture I went through infiltrating that bunch of rotters for long enough to spread that? And then you go and call me a "cult member"? That's it. I'm finishing my Trilateral Commission internship and going straight back to the banking sector. The pay is better, and there's none of this ingratitude, at least not from anyone important.

Now that this has come forward, I may as well spill the beans. No real harm done, I suppose... it's not as if they'll trust anything on Quatloos anyway.

Think about it. When do you see colons in case captions: That's right -- in bankruptcy petitions. The colon is shorthand for [bankrupt]. IN RE: SMITH" means "In regards to the bankrupt SMITH strawman, or vessel, or trust, or whatever gets spun on the court's Wheel of Capitalization that morning."

So when a formerly-sovereign citizen voluntarily uses the colon along with their true lowercase name in a court filing, they bankrupt themselves to the corporate state!

Just so I don't show all my cards, I'll let you have fun figuring out what mischief the hyphen wreaks.
Last edited by KickahaOta on Wed May 11, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

:lol:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Not sure where to put this but came across this while researching something else

Customs of British law

69. Refusing to plead was formerly punished in a very cruel and barbarous manner. The prisoner who obstinately " stood mute " when placed upon his trial was pressed to death. This was because, theoretically, as long as he re fused to plead the civil authority had no power to act at all ; and practically, because it is one of the fundamental principles of English Law that every person charged with any crime whatsoever, shall plead in his own defence. Instances are not wanting where a prisoner charged with high treason has preferred death in this manner to pleading, so as to preserve his estates to his children.

https://play.google.com/books/reader?id ... g=GBS.PA46
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have recently created a few new Facebook accounts ...
Isn't this a violation of Facebook's ToS?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have recently created a few new Facebook accounts ...
Isn't this a violation of Facebook's ToS?
It's the noble lie.

https://youtu.be/AiT-TO4syoo

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....