Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by grixit »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:TWITTER:
Dean C. Clifford ‏@DeanCClifford · 2hs hours ago
I have been a fan of Russia for some time now, as most people know, and I was happy to find this video today: http://bit.ly/1OcDFI4
"Vladimir Putin Traitor to the New World Order"

Can't one oppose some postulated overarching conspiracy with embracing a self aggrandizing imperialist?

Can't one be a fan of some country or culture without endorsing its unsavory leadership?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

grixit wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:TWITTER:
Dean C. Clifford ‏@DeanCClifford · 2hs hours ago
I have been a fan of Russia for some time now, as most people know, and I was happy to find this video today: http://bit.ly/1OcDFI4
"Vladimir Putin Traitor to the New World Order"

Can't one oppose some postulated overarching conspiracy with embracing a self aggrandizing imperialist?

Can't one be a fan of some country or culture without endorsing its unsavory leadership?
I have no opinion ... I just put it out there. Dean has had an online love affair with Putin for quite some time. If memory serves me correctly, Dean's love affair with Putin began with Snowden being granted citizenship - which is IRONIC, as Dean preaches against "citizen-ship" !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deano has always struck me as being kind of Putanesque.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:Deano has always struck me as being kind of Putanesque.
like putin it in a sheep's butt?
Wake Up! Productions

Dean's love for Putin has spilled over on to Facebook. I guess there was not enough characters on Twitter to write this:
I have been a fan or Russia for some time now, as most people know, and I was happy to find this video today, which was published while I was still in jail in Canada for daring to learn my rights and exercise them in what we have been Promised is a free land where those same rights are recognized and respected. Until you attempt to exercise them, apparently.

Watch the video, and keep this in mind when you watch the false flag nonsense in gay Paris unfold this week. These regimes require your participation in their crimes to prop them up. Stop supporting them and their false flag terror.

Again, they only triumph when we do nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
And here Dean is channeling his inner Alex Jones:
There used to be a war on for your mind. But we won that one. The truth is too widesperead now, they failed miserably because of the internet and dedicated groups of people who worked tirelessly and were targetted by these institutions of slavery.

Now, there is a war for your obedience through fear. Blind stupid patriotism was not working anymore. Blind obedience through bald faced lies and bullshit also stopped working. So, now they are on to Plan C. Kill people and scare the ever loving shit out of you into compying for your "safety".

This is the beast exposed. When the patriotism is gone and the lies don't work anymore, we see what these institutions really are. Murderous sacks of shit who will do anything to maintain control and enslave you, period. Let's call it what it is in as little words as possible.

All it takes for them to triumph is for you to do nothing.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Finally an opportunity to use this link:
TORONTO - Canada is outranking the United States when it comes to personal, civil and economic freedoms, according to a new Fraser Institute report.
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/08/18/ca ... -institute

For those wondering where Russia falls on that list, it's 111th out of 152.

http://www.freetheworld.com/humanFreedom.php
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Jeffrey wrote:Finally an opportunity to use this link:
TORONTO - Canada is outranking the United States when it comes to personal, civil and economic freedoms, according to a new Fraser Institute report.
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/08/18/ca ... -institute

For those wondering where Russia falls on that list, it's 111th out of 152.

http://www.freetheworld.com/humanFreedom.php
:haha: I love it

A comment to the article:
cookipuss wrote:Total nonsense. canada does not protect free speech.
The person seems to be completely oblivious to the irony inherent in the fact they are exercising free speech to complain about a lack of free speech.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

the biggest idiots in the entire freedom\sovcit spectrum are the russia lovers. it never ceases to amaze me how dumb they are. we are talking about a subtle military dictatorship run by a kgb high up who has also made himself a billionaire in the process.

i must say its not the people i don't like. its the government. but look at what they are concluding is this russian freedom.... is it the spying on its own people? or perhaps its the biker gang putin rides with and gives millions to to destabilize other nations? he also uses russias version of the hells angels to enforce laws, political goals, religion as well as to stifle free speech and enforce his homophobic agenda.

then there is the love affair the stupidest of freemen/sovcits have with rt news. this is a russian propaganda arm of government, funded by the government not to be independant but to spread anti west propaganda.

if a moron like deaner pulled what he pulls in canada he wouldnt wind up in a siberian prison. he would be in a mass grave with the rest of the missing dissidents. the snowden thing is just good for propaganda.

the russian freedom thing is such bullspit it actually makes me angry. i dont know how folks could be that stupid.

whats next, north korea is the cradle of freedom? they find it rediculous that pot is illegal. its no different at law than a tree in the forest in north korea. and they offer people meth there like we offer them a cup of coffee here. so it must be free right? why else would china and russia back them right?

its a sore point with me. i understand a lot of folks points of view; even if i believe they are wrong. but the russia lovers are the most uninformed idiots you could ever have. they are beyond any hope.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Hyrion wrote::haha: I love it

A comment to the article:
The person seems to be completely oblivious to the irony inherent in the fact they are exercising free speech to complain about a lack of free speech.
Being a stickler for facts, I must point out something ...

Unlike the 1rst Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (which is enshrined within Canada's Constitution) bares absolutely no mention of "freedom of speech". The Canadian Bill of Rights does contain the term "freedom of speech", however, the Canadian Bill of Rights is NOT enshrined within Canada's Constitution, and is merely a statute that can be REPEALED at the whim of the parliament of the day.

Having said that, the reality of the matter is, so long as Canada remains a member of the United Nations, "freedom of speech" is still sort of / kinda protected within Canada via the preamble to the U.N.'s "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" - despite the FACT that "freedom of speech" is NOT one of the 30 "Human Rights" listed within the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Sounds kinda fishy to me, but what do I know?
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

The Canadian Constitution, has multiple 'sub-clauses' that are used in stating that we have the right of freedom of speech. Now, the Articles of the UN.. while they are pretty and all.. if you read any of the UN charters and acts.. it always states in the starting/preamble of them, that the Nation Signatures are still independent and that each Nation, own laws still supersede the UN articles/acts/charters. In the end, anything from the UN is a 'we hope you will follow, and hold to these things' idea.
This is why it is always amusing when Freemen/Sovruns/Moors/whatever you wanna call-ems; try to use UN acts etc.. They don't understand the concept of it being a general guideline.. and quote it as LAW.. (it is not law, as even in a Nation signing into the UN, gets a declaratory statement saying that their laws within their own nation overrule anything the UN does.)
-Look at a list of the UN member Nations, and see how many nations you know of, which have violated many 'rights' and 'freedoms'..-

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think that every Freeman court case that I've attended has included the professed Sovereign making the argument that he was entitled to have whatever he wanted because the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" said so. In their fantasy world it meant that whatever they considered a human rights was legally enforced by the Declaration. I don't recall a judge even bothering to comment on the argument. They just ignored it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Llwellyn wrote:The Canadian Constitution, has multiple 'sub-clauses' that are used in stating that we have the right of freedom of speech. Now, the Articles of the UN.. while they are pretty and all.. if you read any of the UN charters and acts.. it always states in the starting/preamble of them, that the Nation Signatures are still independent and that each Nation, own laws still supersede the UN articles/acts/charters. In the end, anything from the UN is a 'we hope you will follow, and hold to these things' idea.
This is why it is always amusing when Freemen/Sovruns/Moors/whatever you wanna call-ems; try to use UN acts etc.. They don't understand the concept of it being a general guideline.. and quote it as LAW.. (it is not law, as even in a Nation signing into the UN, gets a declaratory statement saying that their laws within their own nation overrule anything the UN does.)
-Look at a list of the UN member Nations, and see how many nations you know of, which have violated many 'rights' and 'freedoms'..-

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
Dean Clifford has no clue. He thinks that the U.N.'s job is to protect INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, when in fact, the U.N.'s job is to protect the rights of the population of an entire Nation - such as the Rwandan genocide. The U.N. couldn't give a sh*t if a single cop beats me down in front of 100 witnesses - it's not their job. Yet Dean seems to think that they should listen to him because he FEELS like he was treated as a "political prisoner". No, Mandela was a REAL political prisoner.

Sorry for my rant. :oops:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I have tried many times to explain that the un stuff applies to nations in general. Not you. Charters and constitutions apply to a single nation and the people in general. Not you. The bill of rights actually applies to you.

And all the but but but buts in the world won't change that.

Not hard to understand at all once your head gets removed from your posterior.

Peace
Ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Yet Dean seems to think that they should listen to him because he FEELS like he was treated as a "political prisoner". No, Mandela was a REAL political prisoner.
Mandela was a convicted terrorist and his ex has managed to beat several murder and terrorism related charges. Just for clarification.
http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-yo ... n-mandela/
Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

For anyone who is interested, I got a message back from Vinny Eastwood regarding his Dean Clifford interview:
Vincent Eastwood
3:39 AM

It'll be broadcast on American Freedom radio this saturday 21st!
go to www.americanfreedomradio.com for details!
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: Unlike the 1rst Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (which is enshrined within Canada's Constitution) bares absolutely no mention of "freedom of speech". The Canadian Bill of Rights does contain the term "freedom of speech", however, the Canadian Bill of Rights is NOT enshrined within Canada's Constitution, and is merely a statute that can be REPEALED at the whim of the parliament of the day.
Did you miss s.2(b) of the Charter?
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication
Freedom of expression = freedom of speech
Wake Up! Productions

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Did you miss s.2(b) of the Charter?
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication
Point taken. Still un-learning my freeman "education". :thinking:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Bill Lumbergh wrote:Did you miss s.2(b) of the Charter?
Point taken. Still un-learning my freeman "education". :thinking:
To help with that un-learning, a critical question for you to consider. For sake of that critical question, let's pretend the wording wasn't actually explicitly part of the Canadian Charter of Rights And Freedoms. To recap, the poster stated:
The critical question for you to consider is:
  • Have you personally witnessed a person being arrested and thrown in jail in Canada for posting such a negative public statement? Or in the alternative, if someone has claimed such a breach, have they been able to provide a verifiable record showing such a situation occurred?
If your answer to that is no, then exercising free speech certainly isn't being punished. And it's not being stopped. Not direct proof that "free speech is protected" but it's certainly allowed.

And therein lies the key with helping correct all you learned from the "freeman/opca education": apply critical thinking. Don't trust the documentation the "guru" provides you. If said "guru" makes some kind of claim on something like the Canadian Charter of Rights And Freedoms, pull up an original copy from the "horses mouth".

The Source you should be trusting: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-15.html

Read it for yourself, then compare with what the "guru" told you. If there's a conflict, then trust in the official source. And the more often the "guru" is incorrect in their representation and/or their conclusions - the more you should question both their facts and their conclusions.

And if they present something and then draw a conclusion that can not be realistically drawn from their previous statement: absolutely treat them with heightened suspicion. For example:
  • Birds fly - so it stands to reason that Farmer John killed his horse because the dog broke the horses leg
A conclusion based on incorrect facts is incorrect. Even with correct facts, the conclusion can still be faulty because the facts are insufficient. These are two basic inescapable truths.

If someone looks at 3 apples on the table and tells you 2 + 2 = 5 and concludes there are 5 apples -- you should reasonably conclude you can't trust that person to be giving you reliable facts or conclusions - whether it's because they're being deliberately incorrect or there's something they don't know doesn't matter.

If they give you a situation where the cause-and-effect relationship simply cannot exist - like the conclusion drawn about the horse on the fact birds fly - then you should absolutely expect them to be up to no good.

Just my humble opinions based on my own life experiences.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Without going into a tangent, the Free Speech comment is probably a reference to hate speech laws in section 281.2(2) of the Criminal Code.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Keegstra

http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/scc/doc/199 ... lii24.html

While here in the states, racist speech is constitutionally protected, north of the border it is not.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Jeffrey wrote:Without going into a tangent, the Free Speech comment is probably a reference to hate speech laws in section 281.2(2) of the Criminal Code.
Hence my point that rights are not absolute although I didn't use those exact words.
Jeffrey wrote:While here in the states, racist speech is constitutionally protected, north of the border it is not.
Can a person be convicted of a crime in the US for screaming FIRE in a crowded theater?

If so, then I point to that as a clear example that - even in the US - there are limits to ones exercising one's "right to free speech".

Edited to add: To be clear and cut any arguments over semantics short, I refer to screaming fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire resulting in a panic.