Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Preserved on video for the world to see:

Dean Clifford's Cult JUST Found Out He is in PRISON !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHm0jbbAwg
Freeman GURU Dean Clifford was sentenced to 3 years in prison on January 8, 2016, after having been convicted of 12 Criminal Code charges in June 2015. Despite the fact that Dean Clifford has been in prison for MORE THAN A MONTH, the majority of his brain-dead CULT MEMBERS only just discovered that he is locked up. Here are their totally moronic reactions:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: the Yeehawdists
great word! the bundys were clearly yeehawdists. but alas deaner was more of a telerubbie.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote: the Yeehawdists
great word! the bundys were clearly yeehawdists. but alas deaner was more of a telerubbie.

peace,
ninj
I had to sound it out, but once I did, I fell in love with it instantly !!! :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah I would agree with that. I think in this case more like brain deficient. I'm amazed that people like that can survive without constant help and supervision.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

I'm not sure what this is about, but I do know that Dean Kory is one of Dean Clifford's strongest Facebook supporters: https://www.facebook.com/dean.kory/post ... 69?fref=nf

One hour later he posts this message:
Dean Kory
First appearance the justice just railroaded me setting a trial date...the clerks are refusing to accept any documents from me so I mailed them registered...the clerks are colluding with the Justice and Crown and obstructing justice.
Perhaps this is something /someone to follow?
notorial dissent

Watching Dean Kory self immolate could be moderately entertaining. He sounds like he's at least as big a tool as Deano, and a whole sight dumber.

I'm equally sure there is a whole lot more going on with his trial than he is telling us or capable of telling us. It sounds like they aren't accepting documents possibly because they told him to get a lawyer, or he may just be sending them to the wrong place.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I used to follow Dean Cory but got tired of him. All he did on his FaceBook, at least until I stopped paying attention, was whine about how badly the world treated him and begged for money while at the same time demand that the government support him because it wasn't fair to expect him to work. He said he'd love to work and support himself but had some unspecified and possibly non-existent disability that stopped him from doing anything except demanding money. When I stopped following him he was ranting on about the usual Freeman bullshit that although the government had no power over him and he had no responsibilities towards it or the country we owed him a big payout because he wanted one.

If he's indicating that he might end up in prison then I guess he's agreed that the government might have some power over him after all. It might have something to do with his ex-wife and daughter.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

BBFlatt wrote:The Dean Kory thread is here:

http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9391
Thank you. :P
Wake Up! Productions

Live internet radio interview with Darren Clifford tonight 7:30pm (pst) or 10:30pm (est).

http://www.freedomfreeforall.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRWnEjLb6nU
Tonight we are joined in the roundtable with a man who stands tall for liberty Darren Clifford. He and his brother Dean Clifford are the co-creators of GotFreedom.is a social network for individuals that want freedom from government serfdom. We have an update from Dean Clifford himself!!
Wake Up! Productions

Despite the lack of interest of Q users, I trolled the Darren Clifford Youtube interview comments section. I even ran into Menard, whom I pleaded with him to turn himself in. But alas, he refuses to be an HONOURABLE man.

I screen recorded the video and am currently rendering it. Will post in the morning.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Despite the lack of interest of Q users, I trolled the Darren Clifford Youtube interview comments section. I even ran into Menard, whom I pleaded with him to turn himself in. But alas, he refuses to be an HONOURABLE man.

I screen recorded the video and am currently rendering it. Will post in the morning.
I wouldn't say an entire lack of interest. Viewership ranged between 23 and 27 people, two of whom were you and Menard going at each other. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for continuing interest in Dean now that he's in the box. But it's all OK. Although the elite are destroying Earth Darren has it on the best authority that we'll soon be emigrating to another planet.

You were certainly focused in the chat log;
Wide Awake! Productions RAKE IN AS MUCH CASH AS YOU CAN!!

Wide Awake! Productions Why did absolutely NONE of Dean's so-called "legal knowledge" work for him in court ???

Wide Awake! Productions DEAN CLIFFORD IS A FRAUD

Wide Awake! Productions Why did absolutely NONE of Dean's so-called "legal knowledge" work for him in court ???

Wide Awake! Productions Menard - PLEASE TURN YOURSELF IN !!!

mrmitee Be seeing you Steve.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ah I assumed the lack of updates from Dean were due to a lack of phone access.

Good to know you can do live internet interviews from jail now.
notorial dissent

I'm all for Deano and Darren, and his handful of followers, to emigrate, I just want guarantees that they won't be able to come back. I will also send sympathy cards to their new hosts. I will also advise no backsies.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Despite the lack of interest of Q users, I trolled the Darren Clifford Youtube interview comments section. I even ran into Menard, whom I pleaded with him to turn himself in. But alas, he refuses to be an HONOURABLE man.
Wide Awake! Productions Menard - PLEASE TURN YOURSELF IN !!!

mrmitee Be seeing you Steve.
Is that some sort of threat from the Fez of Fury?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Very lousy update, no information.

I did notice that Dean re-framed his website as an alternative to Facebook. I guess he's no longer claiming joining the website makes you immune from the laws of Canada.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Very lousy update, no information.
Yeah. In the Clifford part of the show there was a lot of talk about the loss of liberty, but I never heard exactly what liberty was being taken away.

There was talk about "shills" and how the new Gotfreedom website/platform is about getting away from the "shills". It sounded like the makings of a cult to me.

The group also wasn't very frank about Dean's incarceration, which, by the way Dean says will be finished in 14 months or less.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:The group also wasn't very frank about Dean's incarceration, which, by the way Dean says will be finished in 14 months or less.
He has already been in for a month, so that would make 15 months out of the full 21 months, which brings the total time served to 2 and a half years out of the three. It would make his release date sometime around April 2017.

He also said he hopes to be transferred soon to a prison 90 minutes outside of Winnipeg. My best guess would be to Milner Ridge Correctional Centre, which is only an hour from his house.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:The group also wasn't very frank about Dean's incarceration, which, by the way Dean says will be finished in 14 months or less.
He has already been in for a month, so that would make 15 months out of the full 21 months, which brings the total time served to 2 and a half years out of the three. It would make his release date sometime around April 2017.

He also said he hopes to be transferred soon to a prison 90 minutes outside of Winnipeg. My best guess would be to Milner Ridge Correctional Centre, which is only an hour from his house.
Thanks for the information, WUP. Now all Dean has to do is not commit any crimes while he's in the Big House and he might make it out in time for next year's Kentucky Derby.
notorial dissent

Shills is apparently code for voice of reason and sanity, in other words not another FOTL follower.