Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Jeffrey »

This is definitely weird. Dean was ordered to give DNA when he was sentenced on January 12th, now we got a second order for a DNA report 3 months later?

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/cntr ... k-eng.aspx
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jeffrey wrote:This is definitely weird. Dean was ordered to give DNA when he was sentenced on January 12th, now we got a second order for a DNA report 3 months later?

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/cntr ... k-eng.aspx
There may be some confusion due to the April Fool's prank.

The recent update is a "report" of the DNA that was court ordered at his sentencing hearing on Jan. 8 (not 12). Not a second order.

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

arayder wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:Is that DNA of the the flesh and blood man, or the strawman?
First beer in 2 weeks, and you made me spit it up !!! :snicker:
Sorry, WUP.

So five or ten years from now when they find Dean's Dean-N-A at a crime scene he's gonna say it's the DNA created by the evil government?

I am also imagining the indignity of the man who claims to have dismissed the government being forced to have a swab of his the inside of cheek taken by the prison nurse. . ."open yo purddy mouth wide, sonny, I gotta git a sample a yo sugar walls."

This is the guy who claims to have subsisted on bananas during an earlier jail stint, saying he wanted to eat food with pealable skin to insure the guards couldn't piss on his food.
silly rabbit. it would be more fun injecting it into the core.
Last edited by Chaos on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wake Up! Productions

Chaos wrote:
arayder wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:
First beer in 2 weeks, and you made me spit it up !!! :snicker:
Sorry, WUP.

So five or ten years from now when they find Dean's Dean-N-A at a crime scene he's gonna say it's the DNA created by the evil government?

I am also imagining the indignity of the man who claims to have dismissed the government being forced to have a swab of his the inside of cheek taken by the prison nurse. . ."open yo purddy mouth wide, sonny, I gotta git a sample a yo sugar walls."

This is the guy who claims to have subsisted on bananas during an earlier jail stint, saying he wanted to eat food with pealable skin to insure the guards couldn't piss on his food.
silly rabbit. it would be re fun injecting it into the core.
I imagine that it may have something to do with Dean's lifetime gun ban, and the future prospect of finding his DNA on a gun.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Would it be cruel to send him a toy nerf gun when he gets out?
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

He was convicted of offences that under the criminal code result in a discretionary DNA order. Meaning that the crown successfully applied to have dean give a sample (usually a drop of blood). Officially the purpose is to build up the DNA databank to make it more precise, but i think deterrence is also an unofficial goal.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Anything new on the Dean of dumb?

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Anything new on the Dean of dumb?

Ninj
Nothing new. I will be looking into ordering the transcripts this week, but I can't seem to find a way to order them online (with online payment). http://www.manitobacourts.mb.ca/transcripts/
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

gosh its getting boring without my favorite nemesis. i wonder if any of the deaner deception dupes have learned anything from the posts here? i mean like us or hate us the facts are the facts. so you can still hate us for our crude, vulgar and disturbing displays of the truth about dean clifford but you cant really ignore the facts. dean lies to you for money. just a televangelist but instead of peddling imaginary deity's and misinterpreting the scripture dean does it with law.

if you want to lose everything including your friends and family and wind up in jail follow dean. but i suggest you get with reality. lots of ways to make change in the world and rebel against the system. the vast majority does not end in bankruptcy and prison.

peace,
ninj
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It is kinda weird that he's been so quiet while in jail.

But yes, it's time to move on and find a new guru to mock.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe no one is donating to his phone account since they all already forgotten who he is, short attention (gnat) span syndrome, or he was bad and they cut off his internet and phone privileges. Since it is way too much to hope for that he has cleaned up his act and learning how to behave like a civilized adult, just don't really see that one happening at all. I'd come closer to the giant unseen meteor coming down and flattening the prison story first.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:It is kinda weird that he's been so quiet while in jail.

But yes, it's time to move on and find a new guru to mock.
Yes, the available crop of gurus is dwindling. Rev. Belanger has descended into irrelevancy. Dean's in the big house. Menard's become an addled broken record.

Getting after Kate of Gaia is mild fun, but he's so far out in space one can't tell if he hears the jibes.

I fear the golden era of Canadian freeman gurus is passing.
Wake Up! Productions

NEW DEANER UPDATE !!!

Dean Clifford Update May 1 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6H1WQmvSU

Not much of an update. It should actually be titled "Dean's Adventures as a Jailhouse Lawyer" !!!

- Dean is no longer at the Winnipeg Remand Center, he has been moved to an undisclosed jail.

- Dean currently works in the prison kitchen. I guess they trust him with knives !!! :haha:

EDIT:

The video has since been taken down. I get the feeling it was not meant for the general public, but rather it was meant for Dean's private "Got Freedom" community.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Thu May 05, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The question is would you want to eat anything he or his hands came near?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

One has to wonder if all the jail house lawyer talk is just bragging. After all Dean spent the last several years telling his followers he was beating the system when he was in fact getting himself deeper in trouble.

I ask the folks here who know Canadian law if there is a possibility that Dean's headed for trouble by giving advice that could end up getting its users branded as vexatious litigants? Worse case scenario for the powers that be is a handful of Dean's jail house clients standing up in court cussing out the judge and filing a mountain of freeman paperwork.

On one hand it ought to be, IMHO, a prisoner's right to have access to the courts and the law. . . but on the other hand it's nuts to let a rage disordered idiot like Dean go around the jail house telling everybody it's perfectly alright to act crazy in court.

My guess is that if he causes too many problems the authorities will just segregate him from the general prison population, which of course will prompt to Dean to cry foul and claim he had the powers that be by the short hairs, thus proving the truth of his methods.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

arayder wrote: ...
My guess is that if he causes too many problems the authorities will just segregate him from the general prison population, which of course will prompt to Dean to cry foul and claim he had the powers that be by the short hairs, thus proving the truth of his methods.
Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding ... we have a winner!

This is a recurring theme among legal mythology proponents who wind up behind bars. They cannot subordinate their ego to the reality of law and admit they were wrong so they position themselves in the eyes of their sycophants as political prisoners.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
arayder wrote: ...
Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding ... we have a winner!

This is a recurring theme among legal mythology proponents who wind up behind bars. They cannot subordinate their ego to the reality of law and admit they were wrong so they position themselves in the eyes of their sycophants as political prisoners.
The ruse is universally applicable:
When the judge declines to repeat his oath claim a courtroom win.
When the court refuses to consider your absurd petition claim it's really an offer refused and thus a win.
When the traffic cop won't answer your endless questions and ends up ticketing you for failure to produce a license and insurance claim you caught him in a fraud.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well for those that missed it, the summary is Dean is doing great in prison, he works in the kitchen so he can eat all the fresh fruit he wants, and he's spreading his freeman message in jail.

Edit: Almost forgot my favorite part. Dean claims that one of his jail mates is in there for jaywalking.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Actually you can wind up in jail for things as trivial as jay walking if your on bail or probation/parole. If they have it in for you any infraction can be a breech.even jay walking. In my younger days I had seen that happen. All bail has the condition to keep the peace and be of good behavior. Jay walking is not good behavior.

Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Dean claims that one of his jail mates is in there for jaywalking.
Only after does he mention that the guy had BAIL CONDITIONS, of which he was in breech of. Jaywalking in itself is merely a ticketable offence, not something you can be arrested over.

My hunch is, the guy was a loud mouth who said "I KNOW MY RIGHTS, I DON'T HAVE TO IDENTIFY MYSELF". This then made the cops more suspicious, and legally DETAINED him upon proof of ID.

Morons like this don't realise that if you ACT like a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, chances are, the cops will let you go !!!