Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by eric »

Good Stuff!! He should be up to a fair head of steam just as the Kory brothers (Darcy almost certainly) prepare for their own slap down by the judicial system. They went to court on their first appearance (self represented) for case management on Tuesday and their first actual trial date is for next month. (decodes of AHR and SBD)
P,A 82563-1 KORY, DEAN Russell Nanaimo Law Courts 11Apr2017
9:00 AM 222 AHR SBD 922:17-1276
P,A 82562-1 KORY, DARCY Allen Nanaimo Law Courts 11Apr2017
9:00 AM 222 AHR SBD 922:17-1276
eric

Post by eric »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: His first order of business was to make a Youtube video. He has not "turned over a new leaf" !!!
Milner Ridge sure has changed from Google Satellite. It was still CFS Beausejour when I visited many years ago.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

eric wrote:Milner Ridge sure has changed from Google Satellite. It was still CFS Beausejour when I visited many years ago.
Speaking of things changing .....
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Over on Bobby Menard’s Facebook page the few remaining fmotl kool aide drinkers wonder why the Fezzed One did not follow Dean into prison.

Bobby Boy’s shameless Facebook sycophants claim he has avoided a jailing like Dean’s because he “. . .knows how to challenge the system” and . . .” [has] a good understanding of the teachings of [the] bible.”.

The fact is upon his arrest in Toronto for impersonating a police officer Bobby avoided a stay in the crowbar hotel because he ran to Quebec thus running from the jurisdiction of the court.

Hardly challenging the system.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

my, my my.... i think some dont understand the ability of dean to reinvent his scams. he had to look like shit. and has to temporarily. its my prediction for dean clifford is a shady uncaring douchebag rip off artist round 3. you see folks the freeman opca thing is at the end of its lifespan for dean. so is the crooked contractor gag. he knows that. the seeds of there destruction are all over this forum and available for the world to read.

however, the lack of gmo free food and proper vitamin supplements full of micro nutrients is open season. and im guessing thats next. selling snake oil is whats left. a page right out of the new freeman playbook. same thing his quebec friend did. and soon with more pot!

and its even more or less legal.

thats my thought. wait for the before and after pics.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:however, the lack of gmo free food and proper vitamin supplements full of micro nutrients is open season. and im guessing thats next. selling snake oil is whats left. a page right out of the new freeman playbook.
Earlier today I was asking myself "what's next for Dean?" Now that he has served his time, the slate is essentially wiped clean - he has nothing more to whine and bitch about !!! He has nothing left to rally supporters in his corner.

All Dean has left is SEMINARS - and how successful would that turn out be when everyone knows that he flat out LOST in court - none of his own "legal teachings" worked for him !!! :lol:
norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by norrha »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:All Dean has left is SEMINARS - and how successful would that turn out be when everyone knows that he flat out LOST in court - none of his own "legal teachings" worked for him !!! :lol:
"Shit just got real fuckers.", Dean says in the description of his recent video, meaning he could be claiming a new legal remedy that got him released early.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

What's his fee schedule for imprisonment?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Ya gotta figure that Dean will be subject to some parole restrictions. He's just the sort of guy who would rail at such restraints.

I see trouble brewing.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

con men gotta con yo! deaner is done as a sovcit half wit. think whats next. history of pot growing, list of gullible easily influenced dupes in his email list. since what he has done does not work whats the next logical thing he can do to line his pockets?

its genuine snake oil! think rick simpson, Kevin Trudeau, and not mary croft or parakeet bellender. it gets more money. its the same followers. easy guess.
fun fact tho. it also gets more time....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau
http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/rick-simpson.html

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric

Post by eric »

I believe you may be right. Like Menard and Kory there are various facebook photos and youtube videos advertising his skills at growing rabbit food through some methods kept from normal sane people by the agri-food industry. He looks like cr*p right now with some form of conjunctivitis which may be caused from allergies or bacterial infection. Prepare yourself for Deano's magic protein powder (hundred pound sacks of protein enhanced skim milk powder for animal feed) repackaged, or Deano's super anti-bacterial/anti-fungal solution (five bucks worth of boracic acid will make about ten gallons of eye wash).
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Suspiciously there's nothing about his release on the docket for the case except for something about a DNA report.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Suspiciously there's nothing about his release on the docket for the case except for something about a DNA report.
Nothing suspicious about it, just the routine of how criminals are processed. If Clifford is out but his sentence is not yet over then he received parole. That's almost always the case with Canadian prisoners. While on parole he will still be under conditions. These are sometimes very stringent however we don't know what conditions Dean is under.

There will be nothing in the court docket about parole because that is handled under the authority of the Parole Board. The Manitoba Queen's Bench lost jurisdiction over Dean, and any involvement with his file, after his sentence was issued.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: The Manitoba Queen's Bench lost jurisdiction over Dean, and any involvement with his file, after his sentence was issued.
So freemanism does work.
1. Commit a crime and get arrested
2. Post a bunch of useless documents
3. Get convicted
4. Get sentenced
5. And now you win because the court has no jurisdiction (until you repeat 1)
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Dean used to love to cuss out judges and he was abusive during his pre-sentencing hearings. I suspect during the latter he was insulted that he was forced to deal with so many of the court's "second stringers" (i.e.) prosecutors, bailiffs, clerks, and court security.

It's going to gall the blazes out of Dean that he has to answer to a parole officer.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A question. If Deano is out on probation, I would assume that the restrictions are probably pretty onerous, to him, him being a ne'er do well freeman on the land and all, so he'll at least theoretically be subject to supervision for the six months he should have been in jail, does a period after the sentence also follow where he has to behave himself?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Can't say for sure but I don't think so. I assume that once the term of the sentence ends the Parole Board has no further jurisdiction over him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

In Canada, for most crimes, one third of the sentence is automatically deducted for good behavior while in prison. Since Dean's crimes had no particular victim there would probably not be a seperate parole hearing where the Crown and victims can make submissions. We don't know the conditions of his parole, one possible condition would be no possession of firearms along with the standard rules of keeping the peace and avoidance of drugs, alcohol, and persons viewed as unsavory characters. After he has completed his parole, he would probably viewed as no danger to society (generally reserved for violent sexual offenders, etc) and he is free and clear. About the only caveat, if he is smart, after ten years of keeping his nose clean he can apply for his sentence and records to be pardoned and he can say he is just another member of society.

As a side note, Kevin Kumar aka Ty Griffiths of the privatesectoract.com thread somehow managed to serve his full two month sentence for contempt of civil court which I found unusual. I don't know what exactly went on in Spy Hill Gaol, my sources were reticent on this matter as they should have been.
Wake Up! Productions

eric wrote:In Canada, for most crimes, one third of the sentence is automatically deducted for good behavior
I believe the error that we all made was we were going by the FULL 3 year sentence, which included pretrial custody. At sentencing Dean was given 21 months. I did the math, and this time around Dean only served 14 months, and was released 7 months early. This means that the one third you speak of only applies to the post trial sentence, and not to pretrial time in custody.

As far as parole conditions, I have no idea. However, as a part of his prohibited firearms conviction, Dean has a court-imposed LIFETIME weapons/gun ban. Furthermore, Dean's DNA is now on file in a federal database. If Dean is caught in possession of a gun, or even his DNA found on a gun, he goes right back to jail.

Further reading on this topic reveals the following: http://criminalnotebook.ca/index.php/We ... ion_Orders
The first time that a s. 109 Order is granted for an accused there is a requirement of a minimum of 10 year prohibition for firearms, crossbows, restricted weapons, ammo and explosives as well as a lifetime prohibition for prohibited firearms, restricted firearms, prohibited weapons, prohibited devices and prohibited ammunition.

All subsequent 109 orders must be a minimum prohibition of life for all items listed.

I have yet to find out the penalty for breaking this order. I wonder if it is left up to a Judge's discretion?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, that would certainly put a bit of a crimp in Deano's macho lifestyle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.