Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Our boy Dean has started a new Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oHLm ... FWnQjDYMuw I'm already subscribed. :snicker:

Also, the Vinny Eastwood interview is now available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--MqtMNe-us
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

For Photoshop, I'm thinking full bride outfit with bouquet based on the hand location
Wake Up! Productions

On the videos that Dean re-uploaded to his new Youtube channel, there now features a copyright disclaimer:
© Dean Clifford - Content on here is Strictly not for mirroring or publishing or resale or redistribution or editing or use in other productions that are not approved by me. Please only link to the original source on this channel and refer to this playlist or video hosted on this channel.

Violations of my copyright will result in a valid claim being made against you which may result in your YouTube channel being terminated or website being removed from search listings. Any profiteering using my copyrighted content will result in punitive damages.

Those who have previously supported and promoted my seminars, presentations and/or discussions in the past by re-uploading elsewhere, please update your channels and playlists to only add or link to the content hosted on my channel from now on. any enquirers, please content me by sending a message via this 'Send Message' button on the about page. Please feel free to write up a Synopsis about this presentation and send it through.
All of this is completely irrelevant, as the standard YouTube licence (detailed in the Terms of Service) basically states that YouTube grants you the right to broadcast your video on YouTube. Apart from that, you retain all copyright.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:. . .the Vinny Eastwood interview is now available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--MqtMNe-us

At 56 minutes Dean goes into his old routine where he pretends he proved the courts have no jurisdiction over him.

That's the same lie he's told every time he gets in a jam.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Any profiteering using my copyrighted content will result in punitive damages.
Oh come on, that's too easy.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:
Any profiteering using my copyrighted content will result in punitive damages.
Oh come on, that's too easy.
Response to Dean Clifford and his LIES !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN3rRG-ltMA
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Love the video, always amusing, to listen to Dean ranting this way and that.. First off, it' a CONSPIRACY to take down the FREE sites.. then it' a Revenge attack with tens or hundreds of fake accounts.. .. <sigh> .. guy can't even keep the story line straight for 10 min.

I am still wagering that he will do something or have some silly filing in court, that will again delay his incarceration (I know a guy, with a good lawyer, spent almost 7 years fighting a charge, the whole time, remaining out of jail.. they did finally incarcerate them, however it was argued to a mitigated sentence and such.. my friend should be out in 3 years now)

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Llwellyn wrote:Love the video, always amusing, to listen to Dean ranting this way and that.. First off, it' a CONSPIRACY to take down the FREE sites.. then it' a Revenge attack with tens or hundreds of fake accounts.. .. <sigh> .. guy can't even keep the story line straight for 10 min.

I am still wagering that he will do something or have some silly filing in court, that will again delay his incarceration (I know a guy, with a good lawyer, spent almost 7 years fighting a charge, the whole time, remaining out of jail.. they did finally incarcerate them, however it was argued to a mitigated sentence and such.. my friend should be out in 3 years now)

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
It's always been Dean's MO to go on freeman web radio shows and tell everybody what stud he is. But, I'm beginning to think he's trying to convince himself as well as the faithful he's got the courts beat and the evil debunkers are trying to shut down his new "community".

I suspect he's struggling with the dual realities that he's going away for a long time and his freeman empire is not the money maker it used to be.

It's always been Dean's practice to require the gullible to pay to get into the inner circle. So it's not out of character that he's still got a super secret private site. Dean's story about his efforts to fight off cyber attacks serves to heighten the bunker mentality he needs among his followers.
Wake Up! Productions

Ok, so I have finally finished watching all 2 hours of Dean's latest interview.

Boy, oh boy - I think I have gotten under Dean's skin. He mentioned me personally by name at least a half a dozen times, if not more. Though most of the things he said about me are not actionable enough to have the video removed for defamation. Towards the end Dean alluded that (in a hypothetical situation) I "just got done diddling a little kid". However he did not mention me by name at this point, so for all I know, he may have been speaking about "Doazic". :sarcasmon:

Dean did admit that he actually played no part in filing the copyright claims against mine and Doazic's channels. In classic Deaner fashion, he casually throws his webmaster under the bus on this issue, claiming that he did it. Dean says that he does not run his Youtube accounts, his webmaster does, and then he updates Dean every few days. Apparently the only time it is actually Dean online, it is on Facebook.

The most important tid-bit of info comes at about the 56 minute mark. Dean claims that the reason he wasn't sentenced to prison on Nov.5th was because he brought up the Canadian Citizenship Act. According to Dean, the Citizenship Act states that "you forfeit all property to Her Majesty when you become a citizen" (face-palm emoji needed), and that he "never willingly or knowingly became a citizen" in his life.

Oddly, Dean never mentioned the fact that he is due back in court on January 8th "FOR SENTENCING" !!! :brickwall:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Let's see what this citizenship act is all about:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... lText.html

Yeah, nothing about forfeiting property to her majesty.
Persons who are citizens

3. (1) Subject to this Act, a person is a citizen if

(a) the person was born in Canada after February 14, 1977;
Ah but Dean was born in 1975, so maybe he's not a citizen!
(j) under prior legislation, the person had been a citizen
The previous legislation was the 1947 act which says:

http://www.pier21.ca/research/immigrati ... p-act-1947
"A person born after the commencement of this act is a natural-born Canadian citizen if he is born in Canada."
Holy smokes, Dean was a Canadian citizen this whole time!
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Let's see what this citizenship act is all about:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... lText.html

Yeah, nothing about forfeiting property to her majesty.
Persons who are citizens

3. (1) Subject to this Act, a person is a citizen if

(a) the person was born in Canada after February 14, 1977;
Ah but Dean was born in 1975, so maybe he's not a citizen!
(j) under prior legislation, the person had been a citizen

"A person born after the commencement of this act is a natural-born Canadian citizen if he is born in Canada."
Yes, the purpose of the 1977 date directly impacted my girlfriend. Her and her parents came to Canada from Northern Ireland in 1970. At that time anyone from the U.K. and Northern Ireland residing in Canada were automatically considered to have dual citizenship. In 1977 Canadian citizenship was stripped from my GF (and over 100,000 others). To this day, my GF remains a "Permanent Resident" of Canada.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Strangely enough prior to the 1947 act there were no Canadian citizens. My father was born in Saskatchewan in 1920 and fought in WWII with the Canadian Army in the Canadian Scottish regiment along with his three brothers. One died in the battle of Ortona, another severely injured when his tank blew up, another (father) laid low by disease and the fourth got through with a whole skin. None became Canadian citizens until 1947. They were just British subjects. William Lyon Mackenzie King, our prime minister at the time, got the Citizenship Act legislated and made sure that he was designated the first Canadian citizen. I believe his official citizenship number was 1.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Jeffrey wrote:
this is where deaner says something like he is a natural citizen and not a corporate citizen...

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
this is where deaner says something like he is a natural citizen and not a corporate citizen...

peace,
ninj
The point that seems to be missing in action here is that Dean seems to think that the Criminal Code ONLY applies to Canadian citizens. If this were the case, then Americans could come here, commit all kinds of criminal mayhem and get away scot free !!! :brickwall:
Wake Up! Productions

Just preserving a statement for future use:

Just a fair warning to you Vinny ... Don't PUSH me on this issue. With the snap of my fingers, I can file a VIDEO TAKE DOWN NOTICE for DEFAMATION based merely on the defamatory statements Dean Clifford said about me, not the least of which "diddling little kids" !!! This video is ripe for a DEFAMATION TAKE DOWN, which would result in a 6 month strike, which would mean that you couldn't post videos longer than 15 minutes. It would serve you right for promoting "SCUMBAG" trailer park white TRASH such as Dean Clifford !!!
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

dean has to be the dumbest of all the dummies one could put their faith in. completely legally retarded. a chronic liar. an absolute hypocrite. a closeted racist. and a activist profiteer.

anyone notice dean claims he pays his taxes in the vinny eastwood interview? one way he is a liar, the other a hypocrite.

what an absolute loser.

peace,
ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i tried to dance around pouring blood on myself while eating a steak. i must be doing it wrong. im still hearing douchebag dean. not sure how much more i can listen to. i cannot stand dean. tbh i have never liked him. he just has one of those faces i want to punch. over seven billion people in the world. no one is obliged to like them all i guess. mind you most of them have not sunk to deans level and tried to drag others along for the ride.

peace,
ninj
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Shouldn't be threatening him with takedown notices when he's already pissed about Santilli taking his channel down.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Shouldn't be threatening him with takedown notices when he's already pissed about Santilli taking his channel down.
But he also knows that if he gets a strike then Youtube takes away his ability to monetize his videos for 6 months. Meaning no $$ for Vinny. Money will win out in this situation.
Wake Up! Productions

CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER
REQUISITION OET TO 27JAN2016 AT 1:30PM, SUB/SER ORDER APPROVED IN CRT PER B.C., ADD IN SAT EDITION OF WFP LEGAL NOTICES, (EFF 5 DAYS)
Anyone care to translate?