Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote:Our boy Deano, or rather his webmaster, is over in the comments threatening litigation against the trolls and shills.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.

Obviously the work of pros.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Our boy Deano, or rather his webmaster, is over in the comments threatening litigation against the trolls and shills.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.

Obviously the work of pros.
Well, this isn't litigation, it's merely contradiction!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Yes it is.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I thought it was Rabbit Season?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

So, https://deanclifford.blogspot.com/ has become so completely useless that it no longer has a header, and for some strange reason, it now automatically REDIRECTS to Dean's Youtube account after 5 seconds. :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

so whats the count on the amount of commenters on youtube who have been sued by clifford the lying profiteer? is it still zero? and the count on commenters on youtube sued by any guru? oh thats zero too.

dean can suck it. he is a liar. a racist. a profiteer. and a legal buffoon. sue me dean. i dare you. i will even make it easy for ya. they sell kits for it at registries. im sure your literate enough to use your lovely handwriting on those real papers.

im sure that walking joke of a human can do that.

peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not likely to happen, the last place Deano, or Bobby, or any guru for that matter, ever wants to be is in a real courtroom where they aren't controlling the data string.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Let's put the threats of litigation into a historical context. Dean has been able to silence most if not all of his past victims through intimidation and threats of violence be they overt or implied.

Darren B., who went to jail because of Dean, has been silent for the two years since the arrest. Cari-Lee, another Victim, was silent for 3 or 4 years before finally getting the guts to speak out, by the way, she's now taken the audio exposing Dean down. Dean's former website administrator, threatened with violence for admitting that Dean was lying about the arrest and the charges against him.

Clifford has no intention of suing anyone, if he wanted to he could have already sued people, this is clearly an intimidation tactic to obtain information about who his critics are and where they live and shut them up through fear.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Let's put the threats of litigation into a historical context. Dean has been able to silence most if not all of his past victims through intimidation and threats of violence be they overt or implied.

Darren B., who went to jail because of Dean, has been silent for the two years since the arrest. Cari-Lee, another Victim, was silent for 3 or 4 years before finally getting the guts to speak out, by the way, she's now taken the audio exposing Dean down. Dean's former website administrator, threatened with violence for admitting that Dean was lying about the arrest and the charges against him.

Clifford has no intention of suing anyone, if he wanted to he could have already sued people, this is clearly an intimidation tactic to obtain information about who his critics are and where they live and shut them up through fear.
Well put - you hit the nail right on the head. As I stated about Boisjoli, most of these so-called gurus are nothing more than school yard bullies who never grew up.
Wake Up! Productions

FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
1 hr

Good morning everyone. Prior to posting a video upate later today, I wanted to get a quick update online for public record purposes. This morning roughly 30 minutes ago one of our people in charge of certain Internet responsibilities had a close encounter of the third kind with unknown government agents involved in physical tampering with property. I will make a video update about this and get it up soon. People who know me know that I do not make wild claims and usually dismiss such things as paranoia. Well, this happened and was Uber creepy and weird. Also, I have a brand new pbone for upcoming media projects that was fully charged with no apps running and me not using it suddenly drop 17% in battery charge.... So someone was, I've had the phone for 2 days.

For the record: I am quite happy and very non suicidal.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
1 hr

Good morning everyone. Prior to posting a video upate later today, I wanted to get a quick update online for public record purposes. This morning roughly 30 minutes ago one of our people in charge of certain Internet responsibilities had a close encounter of the third kind with unknown government agents involved in physical tampering with property. I will make a video update about this and get it up soon. People who know me know that I do not make wild claims and usually dismiss such things as paranoia. Well, this happened and was Uber creepy and weird. Also, I have a brand new pbone for upcoming media projects that was fully charged with no apps running and me not using it suddenly drop 17% in battery charge.... So someone was, I've had the phone for 2 days.

For the record: I am quite happy and very non suicidal.
Can someone translate this for me?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

NYGman wrote:Can someone translate this for me?
Context is key. Yesterday Dean apparently made a post on Facebook that was subsequently removed for violating their terms.
Dean C. Clifford
22 hrs

Today's post was censored and deleted by Facebook citing security concerns. Clearly this is a truth free Zone now.
Now Dean is paranoid that the government is out to get him - like he is that important. :haha:

It appears as though Dean's unpaid webmaster may be in trouble with the law. Knowing the types that are in Dean's circle, I suspect it may have something to do with hacking.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

That phone battery drop happens to me all the time. Perhaps I'm not quite as "in" with the illuminati as I thought.

Then again, a quick google shows that it's a widespread problem, especially with android phones.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

NYGman wrote:Can someone translate this for me?
sure...
Dean C. Clifford
1 hr

Waiting to go to prison...

Movie marathon last night: Men in Black, Enemy of the State and The Parallax View.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Dean C. Clifford wrote:fully charged with no apps running and me not using it suddenly drop 17% in battery charge
I've actually seen that. 4 year old battery in my phone - I was surprised it lasted that long given their actual warranty/life spans. Perhaps Deaner bought what he thought was a new phone from a "friend" - or perhaps he bought one from a retail company that put in a reconditioned battery.

And yea... you can recondition batteries - I do so at home. But they don't last long from a functionality perspective before they're too far gone to be useful.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

settings>data usage to off>bluetooth off>power saving on with restrict background data.

there dean. now the super secret out to get the loser agencies will stop stealing your phone charge. or your wide open because you dont know how to use them apps on your new phone will not be running unless you tell them too.

and dean you stupid waste of air of coarse your being watched; idiot. your on bail with a history of failing to appear. we all expect you to be criminally stupid, as do the authorities, so your probably ready to crop, and contemplating pulling a running man. your probably driving to the walmart, and doing dope before your mcdonalds trips. so now that the authorities have givin' your racist, freedom profiteering, lying ass enough rope its time to kick out the chair and hang you high, so to speak.

oh and whats yours and every other threatening to sue freedom f*cktards excuse for not suing anyone yet? c'mon douche, at least send someone to threaten me. i would love that. i think what i would do would scare you into witness protection. to be clear i have made several comments on your youtube, called you out on two different forums for a couple years or more and told every freedom seeker i know about what you are. and that is legion for certain.

so sue me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rzRH11G3vc

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Well, it seems as though it is not just myself and Doazic who are getting Copyright strikes from Dean / his douchebag webmaster ... even his SUPPORTERS are being flagged.

The video that was taken down is one of the last few "jailhouse recordings" that existed on Youtube. It seems as though Deaner is attempting to purge the internet of his past lies. Too bad I had already saved a copy of this guys video. :snicker:
Wake Up! Productions

100% Proof that convicted CRIMINAL Dean Clifford is filing DOZENS of Copyright Claims against his SUPPORTERS !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIe0LrnenKQ
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Maybe you should send that to Vinny Eastwood. :roll:
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Maybe you should send that to Vinny Eastwood. :roll:
Already done - plastered it all over his Dean Clifford video in the comments section. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--MqtMNe-us Though, from my view point, it looks as though Vinny has already DELETED my comments - which only means that he is a hypocrite and accomplice !!!