Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
pigpot wrote:Dean Clifford hasn't gone to prison TODAY !!! :P
Dean Clifford's status is CURRENTLY UNKNOWN !!! This means that we don't know anything for certain. :brickwall:
I let him have his say because he might be right. We'll find out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER

Dean's other court case has been updated on the court website:
05-Jan-2016 St. Boniface-QB - ORDER EXTENDING TIME FOR SERVICE

05-Jan-2016 St. Boniface-QB - ORDER M. RIET (PERC.O.), 05JAN2016, SUB/SERV, AD IN SAT EDITION OF WPF LEGAL NOTICES,(EFF 5 DAYS)
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well here is something to brighten your empty hours waiting for news of the Deanster. Brian Alexander has just been found guilty of contempt of court and driving while prohibited/license suspended. His next court appearance is Monday.

98093-1 1 10-Apr-20 14MVA - 95(1) Driving while prohibited/ licence suspended
Commit ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur Kamloops BC

98093-2 1 19-Feb-2015 CCC - 708 contempt of court
Commit ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 11-Jan-2016 02:00 PM JCM FXD
98093-2 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 11-Jan-2016 02:00 PM JCM FXD
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 2 Kamloops Law Courts 11-Jan-2016 09:30 AM JCM FXD
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 08-Jan-2016 09:30 AM 3D DEC IBD G
98093-1 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 2 Kamloops Law Courts 08-Jan-2016 09:30 AM 3D DEC IBD
98093-2 ALEXANDER, BRIAN Arthur 1 Kamloops Law Courts 08-Jan-2016 09:30 AM
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

seems odd that no one is posting about deaners big day. these are people that generally cant shut up. so where is he now? im sure many know; but none know how to spin what happened yet.

did they play his fuck you video in court? did they read some selections of his comments on the internet?

did he play the racist card?

all this and more on the next episode of soap dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSaNWYHmUvI

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

I think it's safe to assume that Dean's sentencing was not continued. If it had been, we certainly would have heard the gloating about Dean's "victory" on Youtube, Facebook, twitter, etc by now.

I think Wide Awake's assessment is correct. This leaves several possibilities.

1. Dean was sentenced and the media hasn't reported it yet
2. Dean didn't show up to court and they had him arrested
3. Freeman on the Lam

Like Wide Awake, I find it hard to believe that Dean was sentenced and the media hasn't reported it yet. Going into hiding is a possibility, but is even Dean enough of an asshole to screw his family? Once again, I agree with Wide Awake: I think the most likely possibility is Dean simply didn't show up to court and he was arrested. Whichever one it is, Dean seems unable to access social media at the moment...
Wake Up! Productions

goldenthroat86 wrote:I think it's safe to assume that Dean's sentencing was not continued. If it had been, we certainly would have heard the gloating about Dean's "victory" on Youtube, Facebook, twitter, etc by now.

I think Wide Awake's assessment is correct. This leaves several possibilities.

1. Dean was sentenced and the media hasn't reported it yet
2. Dean didn't show up to court and they had him arrested
3. Freeman on the Lam

Like Wide Awake, I find it hard to believe that Dean was sentenced and the media hasn't reported it yet. Going into hiding is a possibility, but is even Dean enough of an asshole to screw his family? Once again, I agree with Wide Awake: I think the most likely possibility is Dean simply didn't show up to court and he was arrested. Whichever one it is, Dean seems unable to access social media at the moment...
The most likely scenario that went down yesterday is that Dean took a stand on his misguided principles and refused to voluntarily show up for court. This would have resulted in a bench warrant and a revocation of his bail. He probably stayed at home and waited for them to come and arrest him ... so that he can continue to play the role of the VICTIM of slavery and oppression at the hands of Her Majesty.

If this is true, he will spend the weekend in jail, and be brought before the court on Monday for sentencing.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Scuttlebutt: 22 months in addition to the time served in remand.

[Facebook Link]

Wake Up! Productions

GlimDropper wrote:Scuttlebutt: 22 months in addition to the time served in remand.

[Facebook Link]

Ok, but that still doesn't explain why there was no media. It could very well be true, but I'll wait for official word.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

We're trying to figure out what happened from them and they're trying to figure out what happened from us. :thinking:
that still doesn't explain why there was no media.
Doesn't help that we cried wolf thinking the sentencing was on the previous court date.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Twenty-two months would be the net sentence after credit for pre-trial incarceration. So that's either three years, 10 months (full 1.5:1 credit) or 3.5 years (1:1 credit). Either is on the low end of the probable sentencing range. Surprising, at least to me, given Dean's antics all through the process.

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Twenty-two months would be the net sentence after credit for pre-trial incarceration. So that's either three years, 10 months (full 1.5:1 credit) or 3.5 years (1:1 credit). Either is on the low end of the probable sentencing range. Surprising, at least to me, given Dean's antics all through the process.
Having read over some of the earlier PDF docs, some of the earlier charges were discharged as time served. So some of the 16 months pre-trial incarceration went to those charges.
May 5 2014:
1. obstruct peace officer
a. 30 days TIC (20 days TIC@ 1.5 credit)

Clifford on May 6, 2014 was found guilty of obstructing a peace officer, and received a 30 day jail sentence, which was adjusted to 20 days with a 1.5 for 1 credit due to him being in Remand at the time. This sentence will now be deducted from Clifford's 'remand credit' when Clifford is sentenced in November, 2015 for his Manitoba Queen's Bench sentence. This probably relates to Clifford's summer 2013 Manitoba provincial court criminal charges.

May 12 2014:
1. FTA
a. 13 days TIC+ 1 day

Clifford on May 12, 2014 was found guilty of failure to attend court, and sentenced to 13 days (time served) and a further day of incarceration. As with the May 5 offences the time served should reduce Clifford's November sentence discount. This probably relates to Clifford's failure to appear at his summer, 2013 Manitoba provincial court proceeding.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

need to see paperwork. if dean will be in for 22 months thats a 33 month sentence as we generally serve two thirds in canada. but its all bizarre speculation as no reliable source is available yet.

a 22 month sentence in canada is provincial and many seasoned criminals would ask it be lengthened to 2 years plus a day. the conditions in federal prison are generally much better with more programs available.

peace,
ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

The sad part of several sites waiting for this forum to come up with what happend to deaner is they always say we lie here. But now when they need facts we become the ones to watch. And most will never read back as to what a glib con man dean has been all along. They can't admit they were snowed by douche bag dean even though we have the paperwork on this board to prove it.

Read the threads on deaner the inmate on this board guys. See the racist con man and criminal for what he really is. Read it. I dare you.

The truth is the truth whether you like it or not.

Your hero is a goof.

Ninj
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

bmxninja357 wrote: Read the threads on deaner the inmate on this board guys. See the racist con man and criminal for what he really is. Read it. I dare you.

Your hero is a goof.

Ninj
But Ninj, why do you hate freedom?

Can't you see that everything Dean ever did was for us and for our freedom?

Dean could have held a job, worked to earn a living and ignored the elevendy billion conspiracies on facebook and youtube and would have been a happier and more prosperous man for doing so.

But instead he sacrificed all of that to prove than no one in Canada (or the US) has to go to jail unless they consent to doing so and to stop him from spreading that truth THEY (and you know who THEY are, don't you?) threw him in jail.

And the only thing Dean ever asked from us in return was as much money as we would give him.

Was that too much to ask in exchange for incontrovertible proof that the laws of Canada do not apply to free men like Dean?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

After this win for dean we will have to wait for him to win the appeal too!

#deaniswinning!

Ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

GlimDropper wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote: Read the threads on deaner the inmate on this board guys. See the racist con man and criminal for what he really is. Read it. I dare you.

Your hero is a goof.

Ninj

Can't you see that everything Dean ever did was for us and for our freedom?

Dean could have held a job, worked to earn a living and ignored the elevendy billion conspiracies on facebook and youtube and would have been a happier and more prosperous man for doing so.

But instead he sacrificed all of that to prove than no one in Canada (or the US) has to go to jail unless they consent to doing so and to stop him from spreading that truth THEY (and you know who THEY are, don't you?) threw him in jail.

And the only thing Dean ever asked from us in return was as much money as we would give him.

Was that too much to ask in exchange for incontrovertible proof that the laws of Canada do not apply to free men like Dean?
I think you screwed up on this post GlimDropper. You go on about Dean but you were obviously referring to Robert Menard. All except the going to jail part and you're just getting ahead of yourself with that comment. Rob's jail sentence is waiting for him as soon as he man's up and goes back to Toronto.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hold on, pard. Me and Ninij have had our disagreements but I'd me the last person to claim that he "hates freedom". I think your question is presumptious.
. . .he sacrificed. . .to prove than no one in Canada (or the US) has to go to jail unless they consent to doing so. . .

That's about all there is. Dean says he doesn't have to obey the law and doesn't have to go to jail unless he consents.

As a fact of law that is an absurd contention.
Wake Up! Productions

Do you know what really sucks? Assuming the 22 months is true, and assuming Dean does it all, he will be out before his domain http://deanclifford.info/ expires. Damn, I wanted to buy it while he was in the can. :snicker:

The 22 months puts his release date at November 8, 2017. His domain expires November 30, 2017.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

arayder wrote:
Hold on, pard. Me and Ninij have had our disagreements but I'd me the last person to claim that he "hates freedom". I think your question is presumptious.
I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm, but it could have been dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes or satire. Glim knows all the tricks.
. . .he sacrificed. . .to prove than no one in Canada (or the US) has to go to jail unless they consent to doing so. . .

That's about all there is. Dean says he doesn't have to obey the law and doesn't have to go to jail unless he consents.

I'm pretty sure that Glim agrees with the sense of that sentence. As for the details - well, I don't know what a "fact of law" is.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: That's about all there is. Dean says he doesn't have to obey the law and doesn't have to go to jail unless he consents.

wserra wrote:I'm pretty sure that Glim agrees with the sense of that sentence. As for the details - well, I don't know what a "fact of law" is.
It's the concept of certainty of law. Dean and Menard's claim is that, while citing the common law, they don't have to follow another law.