Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welfare Lover wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Hanslune wrote:
Well you can BEAT governments by working within the system to change the laws or the desires and wants of the populace - or you can change it from without by rebellion or non-violent rebellion, all three methods works and there are many historical examples of such.
Welfare Lover is a troll having some fun baiting us. Don't encourage him.
man yu are whack like jack on crack! i thought yu candians be nice yu aint nuthin but bitches an i aint no troll neither i am a woman so eat a dick
As I said.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Welfare Lover wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Welfare Lover is a troll having some fun baiting us. Don't encourage him.
man yu are whack like jack on crack! i thought yu candians be nice yu aint nuthin but bitches an i aint no troll neither i am a woman so eat a dick
As I said.

Yeah trolless
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

Still no official word from the court website?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

goldenthroat86 wrote:Still no official word from the court website?
Well, it is after 4pm Winnipeg time, and no update on the Court website. I'll try again in the morning.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Last update was on the 9th at 3 a.m. So I'm guessing it'll be updated at 3 a.m. tuesday morning.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Jeffrey wrote:Last update was on the 9th at 3 a.m. So I'm guessing it'll be updated at 3 a.m. tuesday morning.

What are the odds that it will say:

Sentenced to castration and breaking on the wheel with his corpse to be exposed on the outside the court house for three days?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:The funny, or ironic thing depending on your view of such things, is that they aren't even remotely important in the scheme of things in spite of their delusions to the contrary, outside of their very tiny group of even more insignificant acolytes there are total unknowns and nonentities.
There are countless things young people need to learn in order to be successful in the 21st century. Menard and Clifford don't teach any of those skills.
Deano and Bobby couldn't cope or function in the 20th C, would most likely have been hung in the 19th C., and have exactly nothing to offer in the 21st C.. Examples of total irrelevance in its purest form.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Ok, so I have cashed out the "Project Dean Clifford" Go Fund Me account.

Of the $160 donated, there is $145.87 left after they took their cut. I am adding my $50 on top of that, so that makes a grand total of $195.87 to purchase Dean's court transcripts.

OPTION #1 - New, never before transcribed cost $3 per page (plus GST), and will take 21 business days to complete (basically one month). Including tax, this is enough to purchase 61 pages of transcript.

OPTION #2 - Previously transcribed documents only cost 40 cents per page (plus GST). Including tax, this is enough to purchase 460 previously transcribed pages.

My question to the fine members of Q is, what to do?

1 - Purchase the January 8th sentencing hearing (with or without the Pre-sentence Report).

2 - Purchase the June, 2015 Trial transcripts (at least 61 pages of it).

3 - Purchase all outstanding previously transcribed pages.

I welcome all suggestions.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

How about spending it all on ale and using it to lure Burnbaby into transcribing the transcripts by hand?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:How about spending it all on ale and using it to lure Burnbaby into transcribing the transcripts by hand?
If you saw a sample of my handwriting and my coordination when drunk you'd realize how terrible an idea that is.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:If you saw a sample of my handwriting and my coordination when drunk you'd realize how terrible an idea that is.
I never said it was supposed to be a good idea.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Wake Up! Productions

BREAKING NEWS:

Jordan Dawson spent the weekend in jail for calling Justice Chris Martin a "fool" during Dean Clifford's sentencing !!!

Man spends weekend in jail after calling judge "a fool" http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breaki ... 37751.html
A Winnipeg man ended up spending a weekend in jail after calling a judge "a fool" during a raucous court hearing.

Tensions were high last Friday as one of the leading members of the so-called Freeman On The Land movement was sentenced to three years in prison for numerous drug and weapons offences. Dean Clifford was convicted at trial last year following a 2013 raid of a property in St. Andrews.

The courtroom was packed with several supporters of Clifford. Queen’s Bench Justice Chris Martin repeatedly cautioned the group to show respect to the process but ran into several obstacles. At one point, a man was ejected for refusing to stand up.

As Clifford was being led away to begin serving his sentence, one man began screaming at sheriff’s to take their hands off him. He then yelled out "Judge, you’re a fool" as Martin prepared to exit.

Martin immediately issued a citation for contempt of court. Jordan Dawson was taken into custody and told he would have to re-appear before Martin on Monday morning to deal with the consequences.

"I want to start off by apologizing for my conduct. It was definitely uncalled for," Dawson told the judge after his three nights behind bars. "I guess I was thinking it but not realizing the words were coming out of my mouth."

Dawson said he is not part of the Freeman movement and was simply in court as an observer. He said he got angered during the proceedings when Martin referred to some people in the gallery as "clowns."

"That was regrettable and I shouldn’t have done that," the judge admitted Monday. He accepted Dawson’s apology and said the contempt citation would be stricken off the record. Dawson was released with no further punishment.

"We’ll just chalk this up to a regrettable incident," said Martin. He asked Dawson how his time in jail went.

"Everyone was very polite. I think if you treat them right they treat you right as well," Dawson replied.

Martin said he’d "bent over backwards" to be patient with Clifford and his supporters. Clifford has repeatedly balked at any legal proceedings against him, saying he was in court under "extreme threat and duress."

"I’m not representing any thing or being. I’m sorry the law seems to offend people around here," he said at the start of his trial.

Clifford is just the latest Freeman On The Land to raise the ire of local justice officials.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

pen time it is for ol' cliffy the dunce.

im guessing as i said before, 3 year mandatory minimum with the rest running concurrent. the paperwork will show what the scoop was. wish i was there to see it.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

notorial dissent wrote:
arayder wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:The funny, or ironic thing depending on your view of such things, is that they aren't even remotely important in the scheme of things in spite of their delusions to the contrary, outside of their very tiny group of even more insignificant acolytes there are total unknowns and nonentities.
There are countless things young people need to learn in order to be successful in the 21st century. Menard and Clifford don't teach any of those skills.
Deano and Bobby couldn't cope or function in the 20th C, would most likely have been hung in the 19th C., and have exactly nothing to offer in the 21st C.. Examples of total irrelevance in its purest form.

They might have had some success in the 60's as part of the counter-culture and commune fad but I think they both would have been very poor cult leaders.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

The Observer wrote:How about spending it all on ale and using it to lure Burnbaby into transcribing the transcripts by hand?
I think that instead of writing it down for us to read he should make a video of himself singing it.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
goldenthroat86 wrote:Still no official word from the court website?
Well, it is after 4pm Winnipeg time, and no update on the Court website. I'll try again in the morning.
May I humbly suggest that you remake the 'go to prison' time keeper into a "Dean has been in jail for x days".

To link to for those who think the FOLT magic words work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the link to the sorry about the guy in jail and news about how Dean was nice 'slave' who showed up when told to and went to jail quietly.
Wake Up! Productions

Hanslune wrote:May I humbly suggest that you remake the 'go to prison' time keeper into a "Dean has been in jail for x days".

Thanks for the link to the sorry about the guy in jail and news about how Dean was nice 'slave' who showed up when told to and went to jail quietly.
http://www.tickcounter.com/countup/1452 ... Prison_for:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Hanslune wrote:May I humbly suggest that you remake the 'go to prison' time keeper into a "Dean has been in jail for x days".

http://www.tickcounter.com/countup/1452 ... Prison_for:
Outstanding!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Three years, my, my. Yup ole Deano had them right where they wanted him. Buh bye Deano. Image
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Hanslune wrote:
I think that instead of writing it down for us to read he should make a video of himself singing it.
Whilst dancing in a delightful onesie.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."