Moderator: Burnaby49

Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
I posted a comment on Youtube directed at Dawson to the effect of, "It is a bad PR move to have Dean as the spokesman for a site called "Got Freedom", as Dean doesn't currently "Got Freedom" !!! :snicker:
Well he does get FREE home and board - that's "FREEdom" isn't it? Or is that more like FREEDUMB?
RaccoonMother
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by RaccoonMother »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I wonder if either of the other two guys are Jordan Dawson?
The one in the middle looks a lot like his brother Darren.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

President and 2 Sworn Officer's of the Earth Stewardship Cooperative. Finally, an alternative world government.
An alternative world government? I thought he was working on an alternative to the Canadian government. I assume that he'll be off to Syria or Iran any time to start his world government campaign there now that he's got it up and running here just by posting on his website.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Question:

Is there any way of finding out exactly which prison Dean went to? I was hoping that it would have shown up on the court website, but no such luck.
My main source for that was the main media. They sometimes identify where the person was assigned.

However, in this instance it looks like most of the main media is bored with opca antics and figured Deaners sentencing was too insignificant to bother attending.

I wouldn't be surprised if that hurts him more than anything else to date: he's been forgotten by the main media.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

world government
They didn't think they should start small maybe start with only Canada or Manitoba? No, Dean is President of the World apparently.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

President and 2 Sworn Officer's of the Earth Stewardship Cooperative. Finally, an alternative world government.
just a couple minor issues:

I don't consent
you know steaming pile of BM© doesn't consent
did Psham get to vote?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:
An alternative world government? I thought he was working on an alternative to the Canadian government. I assume that he'll be off to Syria or Iran any time to start his world government campaign there now that he's got it up and running here just by posting on his website.
No doubt Dean considers himself among the likes of Nelson Mandela - a political prisoner that will one day be a champion of and for the people. :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

Here's the one question I've never heard asked about Freeman/Sovereign philosophy.

Where are all the college textbooks, syllabuses, and courses that future "corrupt" judges, lawyers, etc.will need in order to learn Freeman/Sovereign concepts? Where is the educational source material for this supposed secret system? As far as I know, NOTHING like that exists.

Since college texts and courses of this kind DON'T exist, how exactly do the "corrupt" members of the legal system learn to oppress the public and keep the "REAL" system secret from the rest of us? Are there secret textbooks that we're unaware of that have never been leaked to the public? Are there clandestine college courses that teach Freeman legal concepts that not ONE law student, lawyer, or judge has ever admitted existed?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I love it, a new world government, when they can't agree on anything long enough to hold a meeting, or keep one of their silly boards alive. Yah shure they're, Deano that is, going to form a new gov't to do things "their" way. They problem is that that can't even come to a consensus for five minutes as to what their way is. Possibly a source of new comedy stylings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
RaccoonMother
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by RaccoonMother »

goldenthroat86 wrote:Since college texts and courses of this kind DON'T exist, how exactly do the "corrupt" members of the legal system learn to oppress the public and keep the "REAL" system secret from the rest of us? Are there secret textbooks that we're unaware of that have never been leaked to the public?
Another question would be if the system is there to harm us why do they get upset at it being "corrupt" ? Seems like corruption would be a good thing in that case since it would make the system kill us all less efficiently.

Also the textbooks are hidden and are only available to the elites. You don't know about them because you are not a member of the elite - that proves it. #rocksolidlogic
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Burnaby49 wrote:

Hmmmm I would recommend that we at Quatloos declare ourselves to be in rebellion against said imposed world government.

Tyranny!!!!

To quote Menard, "I don't consent".
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

RaccoonMother wrote:
goldenthroat86 wrote:Since college texts and courses of this kind DON'T exist, how exactly do the "corrupt" members of the legal system learn to oppress the public and keep the "REAL" system secret from the rest of us? Are there secret textbooks that we're unaware of that have never been leaked to the public?
Another question would be if the system is there to harm us why do they get upset at it being "corrupt" ? Seems like corruption would be a good thing in that case since it would make the system kill us all less efficiently.

Also the textbooks are hidden and are only available to the elites. You don't know about them because you are not a member of the elite - that proves it. #rocksolidlogic
Freeman legal theory has no basis in reality. They just make stuff up as they go along and redefine words to fit their needs. One example of this is Rob Menard's idea that the Canadian Bill of Right's reference to the "security of person", which refers to being free from the threat of oppressive government, really means each Canadian has stock in Canada and an account there which can be cashed in.

Such insanity is why there are no freeman law books. Freemanism is just mish-mash of ever changing gibberish nobody could possibly keep track of so as to write down.

Rather than make up jubber-jabber law freemen should be on guard against individuals and groups who twist accepted law in an attempt to gain favorable treatment that works against the common good.

Of, course freemen can't do so because they have their heads to far up their arses.
SpitfireIX
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by SpitfireIX »

Hello, all--

Long-time lurker/first-time poster; I decided that the occasion of DC's being sentenced to prison would be an auspicious occasion to make things official and sign up, especially as there's no SC/FOTL activity to speak of anymore on the ISF (formerly JREF) forum (hi, arayder and Hanslune :)).

I'm an American former accountant, so I've been casually interested in the tax protester phenomenon for a long time; my interest increased after I started studying conspiracism. For some reason I find the Canadian FOTL brand more interesting than the American SC (bowel) movement; possibly it's because of the more colorful (or colourful, for all you British and Commonwealth types :P ) "gurus" they seem to have north of the border.

It truly warmed my heart to learn that DC was sentenced to prison, despite all of his "magic words", and I really wonder what effect this will have on his "guru" status.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

arayder wrote:Rather than make up jubber-jabber law freemen should be on guard against individuals and groups who twist accepted law in an attempt to gain favorable treatment that works against the common good.

Of, course freemen can't do so because they have their heads to far up their arses.
I would suggest a simpler answer:

If freemen actually were on guard against individuals and groups who twist accepted law in an attempt to gain benefit - they'd have to stop being themselves. It's a counter-productive strategy given the apparent goals freemen are after.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

SpitfireIX wrote:Hello, all--

Long-time lurker/first-time poster; I decided that the occasion of DC's being sentenced to prison would be an auspicious occasion to make things official and sign up, especially as there's no SC/FOTL activity to speak of anymore on the ISF (formerly JREF) forum (hi, arayder and Hanslune :)).

I'm an American former accountant, so I've been casually interested in the tax protester phenomenon for a long time; my interest increased after I started studying conspiracism. For some reason I find the Canadian FOTL brand more interesting than the American SC (bowel) movement; possibly it's because of the more colorful (or colourful, for all you British and Commonwealth types :P ) "gurus" they seem to have north of the border.

It truly warmed my heart to learn that DC was sentenced to prison, despite all of his "magic words", and I really wonder what effect this will have on his "guru" status.
Welcome.

As I expected, Dean's zombie cult worshipers have gone dead silent. All except for one, "Crowdiver" on Youtube (whom I affectionately call "Cow-Driver") has taken to Deans videos to attempt to promote another GURU in Dean's absence, that being "John Spirit", or "eternallyaware" on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/user/eternallyaware

I commented to "Cow-Driver" that it has been less than a week since Dean went to prison and he is already hopping into another man's bed !!! :haha:

Speaking of which, we are now just minutes away from Dean completing his first week in prison !!!

EDIT: I am not sure, but perhaps Burnaby could tell us, is there a topic on "John Spirit", or "eternallyaware", or has he flown under the radar?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

SpitfireIX wrote:Hello, all--

Welcome, Spitfire. I recall you from the JREF forum as well as your killer icon.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

="Wake Up! Productions

As I expected, Dean's zombie cult worshipers have gone dead silent. All except for one, "Crowdiver" on Youtube (whom I affectionately call "Cow-Driver") has taken to Deans videos to attempt to promote another GURU in Dean's absence, that being "John Spirit", or "eternallyaware" on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/user/eternallyaware

I commented to "Cow-Driver" that it has been less than a week since Dean went to prison and he is already hopping into another man's bed !!! :haha:

Speaking of which, we are now just minutes away from Dean completing his first week in prison !!!

EDIT: I am not sure, but perhaps Burnaby could tell us, is there a topic on "John Spirit", or "eternallyaware", or has he flown under the radar?
I did a brief article on John Spirit in the Menard discussion;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&p=219106#p219106

With the comment that I planned to start a discussion on him. god knows I have enough material. Just have to get around to it.

I fell head over heels for John after one comment he made in a video;
"So a natural right that we see expressed in the covenants is that a man or a woman has the right to have an adequate living. It doesn't say you have to earn it, it doesn't say you have to pursue after it, it doesn't say you have to create this adequate living on your own."
How could you pronounce your perceived right to be a freeloader at the cost of others more bluntly?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:could you pronounce your perceived right to be a freeloader at the cost of others more bluntly?
"All of you owe me big time?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
"So a natural right that we see expressed in the covenants is that a man or a woman has the right to have an adequate living. It doesn't say you have to earn it, it doesn't say you have to pursue after it, it doesn't say you have to create this adequate living on your own."
How could you pronounce your perceived right to be a freeloader at the cost of others more bluntly?
it a fairly common belief. its just a rewording of, "why should i have to pay to live in my own country?" i have had this debate with several idiots. its the lowest level of the something for nothing crowd. the entitlement of a spoiled pre teen with no strong parental figure to tell them to mow the lawn.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Burnaby49 wrote:How could you pronounce your perceived right to be a freeloader at the cost of others more bluntly?
What I love most about that are those people who will still join the group who don't think of the logical conclusion to that. For example:
  • Guru proclaims no one is required to work and they are entitled to a right of sufficient food so they:
    1) Break away from society
    2) Start their own community
    with the intent to
    3) Be entirely self sufficient
A number of followers actually join.

When absolutely no one does anything - because they are not required to - they start to wonder why there's no food on the table.

And those that actually did work because they realized they actually have to prepare their food (it's not otherwise going to get up on that plate on it's own) - they finally wake up to the reality that their leader is a freeloader. A fact they should have understood very clearly from the "gurus" own mouth.