Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Hanslune »

May I make a suggestion while the title of this is 'sentencing and beyond" would it make better sense to end this one and start another about the silly organization that he created and his time in jail?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deano is real boring right about now, and will remain that way unless he finds some way to extend his sentence, something I'm not willing to bet against.

I am betting that his current scam enterprise will dither about leaderless and rudderless for a bit until his latest scamee figures it all out and bails, and then it, like all Deano's other grand schemes, will simply wither and die.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Dean Clifford & Darren Clifford Podcast #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8q3ZPZcD4E

Dean's brother is calling around seeking assistance on filing a Section 7 civil lawsuit.

Section 7 of the Charter states: "Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice."

Dean comes in at the 4 minute mark.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

The same video also appears on the new Earth Stewardship youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVppKzXZ-uE - however with one major difference.
Category
Nonprofits & Activism

License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
This means that clips from this video are allowed to be used, and Dean can NOT file a copyright claim over it !!! :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford & Darren Clifford Podcast #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8q3ZPZcD4E

Dean's brother is calling around seeking assistance on filing a Section 7 civil lawsuit.

Section 7 of the Charter states: "Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice."

It seems Dean is once again using "Clifford law" to try to get back his trucks and guns and believes the court and the jail are required to hop to at his command.

I wonder if Dean will eventually wear out out the patience of family and supporters who he thinks are supposed to help him pester court officials.

Funny, but Dean used to tout his childish misreading of the constitution's section 32* to claim that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights applied only to Parliament and government of Canada.

32. (1) This Charter applies (a) to the Parliament and government of Canada in respect of all matters within the authority of Parliament including all matters relating to the Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories; and (b) to the legislature and government of each province in respect of all matters within the authority of the legislature of each province.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford & Darren Clifford Podcast #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8q3ZPZcD4E

Section 7 (or indeed any other section) does not protect property rights.

A basic CanLII search will show this but here is wiki:
Another key difference is that the Fifth and Fourteenth US Amendments add the right to property, and the Canadian Bill adds the right to "enjoyment of property." The fact that section 7 excludes a right contained in its sister laws is taken as significant, and thus rights to property are not even read into the rights to liberty and security of the person.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The "right to property" issue comes up frequently in income tax appeals when taxpayers argue that taxes are illegal because they violate section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom because taxes deprive them of property. Obviously DOA since the word "property" is not mentioned in section 7 but they try anyhow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:The "right to property" issue comes up frequently in income tax appeals when taxpayers argue that taxes are illegal because they violate section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom because taxes deprive them of property. Obviously DOA since the word "property" is not mentioned in section 7 but they try anyhow.
Not to mention that (even if property was listed within it) Section 7 states, "in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice". Any property that was removed from Dean's possession was done so "in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice".

What kills me about this is that Dean is focusing on a frivolous lawsuit rather than appealing his conviction or sentence. :shrug:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is the call from inside prison or what?

I take it the section 7 lawsuit takes priority over the lawsuit against Bates?
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Is the call from inside prison or what?

I take it the section 7 lawsuit takes priority over the lawsuit against Bates?
Yes the call is on a prison phone, unfortunately there was no reference as to WHICH prison.

Yeah, I suppose Dean has bigger fish to fry !!! :haha:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Appealing it might mean to him he is accepting it. After all, why would you appeal when you clearly won?

He did win, right?
Wake Up! Productions

LordEd wrote:Appealing it might mean to him he is accepting it. After all, why would you appeal when you clearly won?

He did win, right?
I know what you are saying, but Dean has been known to flip-flop on his principles in the past.

In January 2014, Dean claimed that he would never apply for bail because that would mean that he was accepting being called "the Accused". A year later he was begging for bail, and accepting of being called "the Accused". :snicker:
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

Although most of the Deantards on YOUTUBE have gone silent, a few of them still don't believe Dean was sentenced to 3 years in prison on Jan. 8th! I've been told by several of them that I'm "delusional". I then linked them to the Jan. 11th article in the Winnipeg Free Press about Dean's sentencing. :lol:
RaccoonMother
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by RaccoonMother »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:The "right to property" issue comes up frequently in income tax appeals when taxpayers argue that taxes are illegal because they violate section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom because taxes deprive them of property. Obviously DOA since the word "property" is not mentioned in section 7 but they try anyhow.
Not to mention that (even if property was listed within it) Section 7 states, "in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice". Any property that was removed from Dean's possession was done so "in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice".

What kills me about this is that Dean is focusing on a frivolous lawsuit rather than appealing his conviction or sentence. :shrug:
In other videos Dean claimed that "property" means all rights - so he probably believes that returning all property will result in his being set free since freedom is one of those properties.
Wake Up! Productions

RaccoonMother wrote:In other videos Dean claimed that "property" means all rights - so he probably believes that returning all property will result in his being set free since freedom is one of those properties.
That almost sounds like a page out of Karl Lentz's playbook.
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Wup,
That is the best video. I have watched it a zillion times.

Hahahahahahahahaha nice work man!

Peace
Ninj
My video (your idea) has been REVIEWED by one of Dean's cult followers !!!

Comments on a "wide awake" yet hysterical video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWi-SL69zmc

A 9 minute review of a 1 minute video. Somebody is craving attention !!! :haha:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

the review is almost comical. its a passive aggressive hipster lecture.

still a great video ya did.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Update Jan 11 2016 Youtube Public https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPoCW8St_PI
Dean Clifford Update Jan 11 2016 with his Brother Darren Clifford.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Are we back in 2013? We're listening to Darren and Dean prison phone calls again?

Maybe we've died and are being forced to re-live the same thing over and over again.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Are we back in 2013? We're listening to Darren and Dean prison phone calls again?

Maybe we've died and are being forced to re-live the same thing over and over again.
Get used to it. At least for the next 9 to 21 months !!! :snicker: