Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's barely a crime in any case, at least here in Vancouver. People smoke it openly on the streets and I can walk into a pot dispensary, there's one conveniently located downtown, and get some anytime I want. The first time I saw it, an actual legitimate storefront selling marijauna, I went in and asked if I could just walk in and buy one of the many varieties listed for sale. A pleasant young lady said sure. I asked it it was legal. Kind of a grey area she said. I asked about the police. She told me they walk in from time to time but don't cause any problems. If I wanted to go the fully legal route I could just get a medical certificate to go to one of the many entirely legal medical dispensaries. Go to my doctor, say I feel stressed and confused, and at my age I often do, and there I go.

So smoking or not smoking is a non-issue. Supplying and distributing is a different story.

Note - I don't smoke the stuff. Not a moral issue. I tried it twice in my early adulthood almost half a century ago and it was rough on my throat and made me nauseous. So I stick to beer.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

the clifford/simpson interview is just a goldmine of kookery! i hadnt figured on simpson being that big of a kook.

i simply cant express whats in that more than kookery. it was so fine i had to just let all 4 parts roll by.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Karl Lentz's Advice to Dean Clifford :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPM6WjALLgk
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:...it was rough on my throat and made me nauseous. So I stick to beer.
Marijuana is well known for its sovereign anti-nausea properties -- for instance, in those undergoing chemo-therapy. Alcohol, meanwhile, is well known for its ability to induce nausea -- commonly known as a "hangover". But you say it's the opposite for you, eh; you say pot made you feel crook so now you stick to the booze, presumably because it doesn't make you feel crook. Yeah, right.

I've noticed this backward logic from people of a certain age (generally among the baby boomers) justifying why they booze but don't toke. I think it's just because they've been well conditioned (read brainwashed) by the so-called "war on drugs".
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

k1w1 wrote:I think it's just because they've been well conditioned (read brainwashed) by the so-called "war on drugs".
On the other hand, it could be because people are different.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
k1w1 wrote:I think it's just because they've been well conditioned (read brainwashed) by the so-called "war on drugs".
I didn't bother replying to K1W1's a totally moronic posting. How can you get a stupider response than this to my comment that I didn't react well to a drug?
I've noticed this backward logic from people of a certain age (generally among the baby boomers) justifying why they booze but don't toke.
Backward logic? I think he's saying I'm expressing a personal preference (I like beer, don't use marijuana) and trying to justify it on a medical basis. Why would I bother? Who cares?

I hate celery. Let's see what hidden context K1W1 finds in that. Feel free to link it to brainwashing by the Canadian government during their notorious war against green vegetables.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or to put it in simple terms, the stuff reeks, in any form, and it makes me quite nauseous and ill to be around anyone who has been smoking or handling the stuff.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Alright, folks, no need to get yourselves all twisted up over my little comment... maybe you lot should smoke a joint and chill out, eh.

But obviously the reason baby-boomer Burnaby doesn't smoke weed isn't because it made him nauseous when he tried it otherwise he would've given up the booze long ago for the same reason. He did say that's the reason he doesn't do weed (because it once made him feel ill) and is why he sticks to booze (presumably because it doesn't do that). To have made the comment he did was, in my opinion, idiotic... or at least being dishonest with himself.

So, Burnaby, stick that in ya pipe and smoke it! Lol.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

So somehow the topic of Dean Clifford and his antics has morphed into a discussion of the joys of smoking cannabis and how it is the cure for almost everything..... Next we must have a few posts about how the failure to legalize the drug is a conspiracy on the part of drug companies, distilleries, and governments eager to maintain tax revenue who are harassing the gentle pot heads.
Wake Up! Productions

eric wrote:So somehow the topic of Dean Clifford and his antics has morphed into a discussion of the joys of smoking cannabis and how it is the cure for almost everything..... Next we must have a few posts about how the failure to legalize the drug is a conspiracy on the part of drug companies, distilleries, and governments eager to maintain tax revenue who are harassing the gentle pot heads.
Such things happen when there is no new RELEVANT info coming out. I try to keep this topic relevant as much as possible, but sometimes my relevant posts are ignored in favor of off topic arguments. I too am guilty of this - but I blame the beer. :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Karl Lentz's Advice to Dean Clifford :haha:

Early on Lentz in this ramble says he tried to advise Dean, but Dean didn't understand what he was talking about or was not listening.

Lentz isn't clear as to what the advice was and what Dean did that was contrary to that advice.

Does anybody understand what Lentz is talking about?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I like that the clip starts with him talking about his advice to Dean then 40 minutes later it's a rant about some woman telling Karl that he's the only real man in San Francisco followed by some masturbatory fantasy of him preventing a shooting at a church.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:

Early on Lentz in this ramble says he tried to advise Dean, but Dean didn't understand what he was talking about or was not listening.

Lentz isn't clear as to what the advice was and what Dean did that was contrary to that advice.

Why should we when Lentz hasn't got a clue to begin with. Whatever it might have been, ignoring it would have achieved the same result as acting on it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:
arayder wrote:

Why should we when Lentz hasn't got a clue to begin with. Whatever it might have been, ignoring it would have achieved the same result as acting on it.
Yeah, I can follow Menard's word bending and tortured logic. I understand that Dean isn't that bright and has an anger management problem.

But, Lentz jumps from subject to subject like an ADHD sufferer on meth. He seems to think everyone listening accepts the conspiracy theories he alludes to, sometimes referencing two or three in one sentence. I can't tell what point he is on, or what he's "driving at".

The positive here is that while Dean's in jail and Menard's on his Moose Head March to Madness there will still be some entertainment for us debunkers.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

wserra wrote:

I get bad reactions from both mari and alcohol and don't use either - and I knew that a long time ago. Strangely I cannot stand coffee or tea but like soft drinks. Yep everyone is different.
Wake Up! Productions

Off topic post deleted.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Unless it has something to do with the Clifford sentencing DROP IT and DROP IT NOW. End of discussion. MOD
Wake Up! Productions

CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER

The case is due in court tomorrow, however there is an interesting update on the court website:
25-Jan-2016 - St. Boniface QB - REQUEST - TELECONFERENCE REQUEST BY DEFENDANT, 25JAN2016

25-Jan-2016 - St. Boniface QB - CORRESPONDENCE - TO BOTH PARTIES RE: T/L, 25JAN2016
Looks like Inmate Clifford is going to have to finally deal with his unpaid gas bills. :snicker:
Wake Up! Productions

An interesting "article" popped up today:

Dean Clifford: Widowed Son of the Republic of Kanata https://kevinannettmustbestopped.wordpr ... of-kanata/
Where is the ITCCS, it’s (so-called) Brussels court, it’s Leader and Guru Kevin Annett now that Dean Clifford has been sent to Jail? Where is the leader and Interim el-Presidente of the Republic of Kanata and all it’s hundreds of followers now? Where are the protests? Where is the outrage???
notorial dissent

Probably lost his password and can't figure out ho to get it back.