Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

SC15-06-16489 CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER
29-Jan-2016 - St. Boniface QB - AFFIDAVIT - JASON HORGAN, AFF 21JAN2016, SUB SERV COMPLIED BY PLACING AD IN LEGAL NOTICES OF 09JAN2016 EDITION OF THE WPG FREE PRESS

29-Jan-2016 - St. Boniface QB - ADJOURNMENT TO 22FEB2016 FOR P/S OR TD
That makes a lot of sense, they waited until Dean was already locked up before placing the ad in WFP on Saturday Jan. 9th.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:SC15-06-16489 CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER
29-Jan-2016 - St. Boniface QB - AFFIDAVIT - JASON HORGAN, AFF 21JAN2016, SUB SERV COMPLIED BY PLACING AD IN LEGAL NOTICES OF 09JAN2016 EDITION OF THE WPG FREE PRESS

That makes a lot of sense, they waited until Dean was already locked up before placing the ad in WFP on Saturday Jan. 9th.
Sense? Can someone explain what all this means? Thanks as I'm puzzled by it all.
Wake Up! Productions

Hanslune wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:SC15-06-16489 CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. vs CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER

Sense? Can someone explain what all this means? Thanks as I'm puzzled by it all.
Basically, Dean has officially been served notice. It is now adjourned until Feb. 22, 2016 for either "P/S" (not sure what that is) or to set "TD" (Trial Date).
Wake Up! Productions

It is official ... as of January 21, 2016, Dean Clifford no longer has any of his own websites !!!

http://www.deanclifford.info has now been turned over to Jordan Dawson, and now redirects to https://gotfreedom.is/

https://who.is/whois/deanclifford.info
Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Private Registration
Organization: ThinkSelect
City: Winnipeg
State: Manitoba
Zip: R2M2R6
Phone: +1.2044000512
Email: Email Masking Image@thinkselect.com

Administrative Contact Information:
Name: Private Registration
Organization: ThinkSelect
City: Winnipeg
State: Manitoba
Zip: R2M2R6
Phone: +1.2044000512
Email: Email Masking Image@thinkselect.com
Jordan also controls Dean's Youtube and Twitter accounts, but so far not his 2 Facebook accounts.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Hanslune wrote:

Basically, Dean has officially been served notice. It is now adjourned until Feb. 22, 2016 for either "P/S" (not sure what that is) or to set "TD" (Trial Date).
so.....he is being sued by the power company he stiff years ago and I presume avoided previous attempts at being served??

I presume its hard to avoid being served if in prison? lol
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Hanslune wrote:I presume its hard to avoid being served if in prison? lol
actually its not. you can not accept registered mail or send mail back. you can also fail to appear by refusing to go to court. it was rare but it did happen with a few guys when i was younger in the system.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Hanslune wrote:so.....he is being sued by the power company he stiff years ago and I presume avoided previous attempts at being served??

Yes, Dean Is being sued for past amounts owing totalling over $13,000. They couldn't find him in order to serve him, so the court told them to place an ad in the legal announcements section of the Winnipeg Free Press newspaper. Five days later Dean is legally considered to be served - whether he read the ad or not (and I suppose whether he is in prison at the time or not).
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

deans only outlet for legal gibberish will be the civil suit. i hope its funny. im sure he will try every trick in the book as its the easiest way to kill time. well, a normal person would take a coarse or some such. maybe start a trade. but at least we should get to see some very nice handwriting even if the words wrote form no coherent legal documents.

peace,
ninj
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Hanslune wrote:
Yes, Dean Is being sued for past amounts owing totalling over $13,000. They couldn't find him in order to serve him, so the court told them to place an ad in the legal announcements section of the Winnipeg Free Press newspaper. Five days later Dean is legally considered to be served - whether he read the ad or not (and I suppose whether he is in prison at the time or not).
Thanks for the clarification
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote:so.....he is being sued by the power company he stiff years ago and I presume avoided previous attempts at being served??

What a freaking hypocritical thief! Dean has no problem mooching power off the same government (Manitoba Hydro is a provincial Crown Corporation) he claims has no jurisdiction over him.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:What a freaking hypocritical thief! Dean has no problem mooching power off the same government (Manitoba Hydro is a provincial Crown Corporation) he claims has no jurisdiction over him.
It is because most freemen believe that if it is government or Crown owned, then we are "entitled" to it for free. Menard felt the same way about public transit in B.C. - he would often not pay, and claim it is a victory. They don't take into consideration the cost of paying the employees that are delivering the service.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:What a freaking hypocritical thief! Dean has no problem mooching power off the same government (Manitoba Hydro is a provincial Crown Corporation) he claims has no jurisdiction over him.
It is because most freemen believe that if it is government or Crown owned, then we are "entitled" to it for free. Menard felt the same way about public transit in B.C. - he would often not pay, and claim it is a victory. They don't take into consideration the cost of paying the employees that are delivering the service.
WUP, that makes "freeman sense".

This reminds me of when Clifford tried to stick Cari-Lee with a huge water and electric bill on one of his properties by leaving her to deal with an unpaid bill on a property he was letting her family use.

see 15:42 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWuIHVwFKA
Wake Up! Productions

Well, now Jordan Dawson has control of both Dean's Facebook accounts.
Dean C. Clifford
4 mins ·

Members and representatives of ‪#‎ESC‬ and https://gotfreedom.is/ will be at ‪#‎Anarchapulco‬ 2016

Check out this video for more info on Anarchapulco Want to join us for the trip? We will be bringing a number of members with us, checkout the events page on https://gotfreedom.is/ for more info.
Anarchapulco 2016 - The World's First & Largest Anarcho-Capitalist Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwdm0Tq7XfM
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Time for Fun in the Sun, for Jordan at least:

anarchapulco.com

And one minute before that (despite the time stamp):

Wonder if Darren and Jordan will be flying to Mexico on subscriber money.
Wake Up! Productions

GlimDropper wrote:Time for Fun in the Sun, for Jordan at least:

Wonder if Darren and Jordan will be flying to Mexico on subscriber money.
According to the comments section, it is actually his brother using Dean's account:
Carol Rene Craig: You are out?

Dean C. Clifford: this is brother Darren,, as dean is still in the concrete box
Who can tell? It could be Jordan pretending to be BOTH Dean and Darren for all we know.

Apparently they are arranging a road trip. I really wish I wasn't blocked by Dean's Facebook account. I'd ask them if they are planning on using their Canadian Government issued PASSPORTS to pass through America, and enter Mexico ??? :haha:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

GlimDropper wrote: Wonder if Darren and Jordan will be flying to Mexico on subscriber money.
Well, the post says "Members and representatives of #ESC and https://gotfreedom.is/ will be at #Anarchapulco 2016"

I think it would be a valid question of ESC subscribers to ask if their money is going to send the gotfreedom brain trust to sunny Acapulco in the dead of a Canadian winter. Another question would be whether any ESC objectives (if Dean bothered to set any) are being pushed to the back burner so Darren and Chris can work on their tans.

I doubt that the impropriety of this junket is lost on ESC subscribers.

These boys never learn. This smells of the same sort of selfish mismanagement over which we used to put Bobby Menard through the ringer.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dean stuck in a little jail cell while they use the money donated to Dean to fly off to Acapulco?

That ain't right.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Dean stuck in a little jail cell while they use the money donated to Dean to fly off to Acapulco?

That ain't right.
Apparently Darren is arranging a road trip (not flying). I really wish I wasn't blocked by Dean's Facebook account. I'd ask them if they are planning on using their Canadian Government issued PASSPORTS to pass through America, and enter Mexico ??? Secondly, if they are driving through 3 different countries, do they have license plates ??? :haha:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Dean stuck in a little jail cell while they use the money donated to Dean to fly off to Acapulco?

That ain't right.
Apparently Darren is arranging a road trip (not flying). I really wish I wasn't blocked by Dean's Facebook account. I'd ask them if they are planning on using their Canadian Government issued PASSPORTS to pass through America, and enter Mexico ??? Secondly, if they are driving through 3 different countries, do they have license plates ??? :haha:
The rules are that you must have a Canadian passport to fly into the US but not to drive in. However you still need some form of acceptable government ID and their customs people can get very heavy-handed about it. So it is possible that they could get into the US driving without passports if they meet a compliant customs agent and don't act up. No idea about the rules about going into Mexico. Long drive from Winnipeg. Maybe they have to do it because they don't have passports.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

everyone seems to be assuming they are going to an actual border crossing. might i suggest they are going to head through a first nations reservation. if not that i can assure you there are ample places to cross the worlds longest undefended border that do not include an actual crossing.

or they just get turned back, darren claims the pre paid money is non refundable and laughs all the way to the bank.....

scammers gonna scam yo!

peace,
ninj