Moderator: Burnaby49

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Arthur Rubin »

GlimDropper wrote:Time for Fun in the Sun, for Jordan at least:

anarchapulco.com

And one minute before that (despite the time stamp):

Wonder if Darren and Jordan will be flying to Mexico on subscriber money.
I don't know about the conference, but Anarcho-Capitalists are (sometimes) legitimate people who believe it would be better if their proposals were followed, not that the proposals are in effect.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

bmxninja357 wrote:everyone seems to be assuming they are going to an actual border crossing. might i suggest they are going to head through a first nations reservation.
As an aside, would that work? Assuming the First Nations reservation would allow them in, could they enter on the Canadian side and exit on the US side without violating any Canadian or US laws?

(I know, there are still some areas of the Canada-US border detectable only with a GPS.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

first nations can cross and generally dont care much for white mans laws or borders. so the short answer is your not supposed to. the fact is folks do it all the time. plus there is so much open, unguarded, virtually un-patroled areas of the border its almost harder to get caught crossing. i know farmers who do it all the time for no nefarious purpose. they got friends there and such.

im amused by smugglers at border crossings. why go to the one place your guaranteed to see johnny law? there is so much that you would think is being watched, but in reality its almost always free sailing. its the sieve of a border with mexico that gets most attention. no one really cares about bc pot peddlers crossing; unless they are to lazy to go somewhere they dont have to get stopped.

now aboot deaner....

i noticed the links to his events sponsors. apparently dean is not qualified to be there as are many others.....
Liberland currently needs people who:

have respect for other people and respect the opinions of others, regardless of their race, ethnicity, orientation, or religion
have respect for private ownership which is untouchable
do not have communist, nazi or other extremist past
were not punished for past criminal offences
dean fails miserably.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

from another http://panterrapca.org/ name i found this gem....
Ken Cousens is not only the author of the ELF's 'Bill of Rights' but was also granted permission to invite Desteni members to join Gemstone University and Panterra Private Contract Association, organisations he runs independently of Desteni / the ELF.

This of no small significance: Cousens' ideas and beliefs and the aims of Gemstone University and Panterra PCA must therefore be regarded as being in general agreement with the aims of Desteni / the ELF
oh you must read this excellent link and see whom you recognize: http://destenicult.blogspot.ca/2015/10/ ... reign.html

but speaking of Liberland, the nation that doesn't really exist i noted in their laws:
11. Child molestation
11(1) Definition: Child molestation is engaging in a sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 13;
hahahaha, nice bunch. lentz should fit right in there. and croatia is a good place for him. but alas dean is not eligible as are many of his flock.

peace,
ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Liberland

actually all moving there would do is effectively ruin you life. heres a little vid that mentions that 'not a real country' and what you can look forward to if you did become a citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNWQYSS ... 1649688155

peace,
ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

This one might interest you Burnaby.

On the former "Free Dean Clifford" Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/freedeanclifford/ - now labeled "Live Free", we have this sob story:
Tom Frag January 27 at 1:00pm.

Please forgive my ignorance. I am trying but I am not well vesed with facebook. I need help and I don't know where to post and I want to make sure my cry is heard... Hello. I am trying to find someone who can help me, or at least point me in the right direction. I recently came across news of Free Man and others like Dean Clifford who are standing up or have already done so for years. I am tired of being a sheep and wish to learn all I can to help myself, my family and my friends or anybody who wants help. To do this I need help first. Currently I run a small business in the Winnipeg area and am just making it. I have repeatedly failed to be able to pay what the CRA says I have to pay for the last few years. Through researching my options I came across people who do not pay or submit. By Monday next week I am to contact a collection agent for the CRA and let them know what I can pay them per month. Also, mid February I have to go to court for traffic violations which are complete crap. I have watched many videos uploaded by Dean Cliford and I am grateful for them. I feel a sense of strength and hope increase from watching them. I'm not the most savvy dude with computers or book smarts but I need to learn how to handle myself with government agents and how to express my rights. I am searching for someone who is willing to help me accomplish this. I don't expect anyone to donate their time for free but I need to at least talk to someone and not just read books or watch videos. A lot of it is I am quite scared at the moment as I am in a precarious point financially and my business is all I got and I want to continue operating it. If someone can please offer me some advice I am extremely grateful.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So he is asking for help on how to lose his business, and is willing to pay for it, rather than paying the tax he owes.

Look, tax is an expense of business. If you are not making money because you have to pay tax, close up shop and do something else.

Another example of when things will not end well.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:So he is asking for help on how to lose his business, and is willing to pay for it, rather than paying the tax he owes.

Look, tax is an expense of business. If you are not making money because you have to pay tax, close up shop and do something else.

Another example of when things will not end well.
Unfortunately, he or she is not likely to recognize the wisdom of your suggestion. Small business owners and sole proprietors put a lot of their ego and pride into their business, and simply will not admit that their business is not profitable. The fact that business and estimated tax payments are due quarterly makes it easier for them to use the money now to pay off the creditor that is standing in from of them now wanting payment. Eventually when the state and/or fed collectors show up, the taxpayer has a dug a deep hole from which they cannot escape. At that point, all sense and reason leaves them, and they immediately start looking to blame the taxes for their problem. From there it is only a skip and a jump to their local neighborhood guru.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Wake Up! Productions

The Observer wrote:Unfortunately, he or she is not likely to recognize the wisdom of your suggestion. Small business owners and sole proprietors put a lot of their ego and pride into their business, and simply will not admit that their business is not profitable.
Amen. I once took advantage of a government funded business start up training coarse in the mid 90's. I wanted to open up a used CD shop. I am so glad I didn't, as they have almost all gone under.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

All he really needs to know about the efficacy of all of Dean's theories and teachings is where Dean himself has ended up by employing them. So sure, become a disciple and follow the church of Dean. You might even get the cell beside him and the Deanster himself can give you the benefit of his knowledge.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:All he really needs to know about the efficacy of all of Dean's theories and teachings is where Dean himself has ended up by employing them. So sure, become a disciple and follow the church of Dean. You might even get the cell beside him and the Deanster himself can give you the benefit of his knowledge.
I sent him a PM on Facebook relaying this very message. :snicker:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ignorance of his type is to be commended, the less he ever learns about fotl hooey the better off he will be. He sounds like the type who will double down on the stupid in a heartbeat. If he is so fascinated by dumb Deano, he really ought to look where Deano and his teachings had ended up. It won't make a difference I suspect, but at least he won't be able to say he wasn't warned.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

This is how utterly uninformed Dean's Facebook followers are. Dean's brother posted this message on both of Dean's accounts yesterday:
Dean Clifford
20 hrs ·

Dean is in custody, yes..this is his brother Darren. for instant updates regarding Dean Clifford and Earth Stewardship Cooperative visit https://gotfreedom.is/
Here are a few responses from his brain-dead groupies:
Hill Makkinje
so my gutt feeling was completely right.... damn.... again.... i'll send you some private messages, you do have the opportunity to visit your brother Darren Clifford...?

Phil Young
WTF? The state has kidnapped him again?!

Donald Wayne
How the hell does he keep getting taken. If he gives them no legal name, they can do nothing, no injured party no crime no claim? WTF? Just because he filed paperwork?

Tyler Coles
Was he taken on private property or another lecture conference?

Monty Jones
FFS, now what happened? He was supposed to add me to Earth Stewardship months ago, so I have no idea what has been going on...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He chooses them for brain deadness, and they keep proving it. Scary but true.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Been in jail for a month and his buddies didn't know about it?

Bravo.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Been in jail for a month and his buddies didn't know about it?

Bravo.
More brain-dead comments:
Sienna Jade
Why? What happened to dean?

Rick E Smooth
They're just going to keep violating his rights, hope he comes out fast this time.

Ken Chenier
all I can say is that we must keep moving forward, because if we don't everything Dean has done too help us all will be for nothing ! show him we will not stop ! show him we are behind him ! Let them know we will never stop !

Jan Lohfeldt
call the militias, occupy the jailhouse...

Ken Bruty
Ffs what has he supposed to have done now? Is this supposed to put us off standing up for ourselves 'cos it fuckin isn't. Suck mine assholes.

John Gilstorf
What happened to Dean now?

Sarah Rose
For fuck sakes! Pathetic... way to go DEAN - you are doing a lot of great work! You are a role model for all of us!!

Christopher Koziol
Another kidnapping?

Jesse Tilley
Can,t they find any criminals to harrass and persecute? So sorry to hear this he is having a hard time :0

Raymond Popple
What kind of bullshit trumped up charges did they fabricate this time?

Jan Lohfeldt
i'm confused, is he in custody now (since a few days ago) for some other alleged offence or did he get jailed on 11th january for 3 years ?

Alex Rider
He might as well go for his law degree if he's gonna be in there 3 years .. Don't you figure Darren?

Raven Melvin-Rodriguez
Why hasn't Karl Lentz been contacted?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Raven Melvin-Rodriguez
Love this one... I am sure Karl has some magic words that would get Dean out of this mess, if only someone would reach out to him, and pay his fee.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Raven Melvin-Rodriguez
I love it. Not only has Lentz not been able to get his step-dad out of jail since he got arrested 3 months ago, but he lost 3 civil cases this year and one traffic case.

But of course, these guys didn't even know Dean was in jail, they have no idea about Karl's losing streak.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

a severely mentally deficient crowd of overly gullible followers has always been deaners bread and butter. others do not attract the angry self righteous freeloaders dean does. he tells them just what they want to hear and they pretend to debunk anyone else using only deans plagiarized, self serving, misinterpreted form of horse puckey. (never actual source material)

any moron who still follows dean is the absolute dumbest of the dumb. bottom of the barrel. useless waste of air, food and water. and i hope very much they read this post, get angrier, and heaven forbid look into deans bullshit. he is in jail for crime. not opinion. not for teaching freemen duping the dumbest of the dumb, not for his 'politics'. he is there for his love of drugs, guns, and a few other things. not to mention the non jail-able offenses like his string of rip off's of public utilities and unpaid at fault lawsuits.

anyone with a shred of brain in their watered down brain cavity should find a new leader. since they must accept they are just followers any guru is better. this one is done. may he rot like the scammer of freedom he is. and his douche bag crew too.

peace,
ninj
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jan Lohfeldt:

"call the militias, occupy the jailhouse..."

Boy, in a world of the brain-dead, Jan's has to be the deadest. Somehow, I think that the government will react differently to the Yeehawdists showing up with guns at a wildlife sanctuary, and at a prison where there are guards and police with guns.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools