Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by bmxninja357 »

ah yes, its prediction time....

since dean is doing radio interviews from prison we can wait for them to realize most prisons have a rule against three way calls. in which case deaner loses his phone privileges. but lets pretend this particular prison does not.

all this will take is a little stupid on the phone and/or it leading to one of deans dupes to start writing the jail, the cops or others on his behalf. this will lead to the good old rule against anything disrupting the good order of the institution and dean loses phone privileges. and possibly mail privileges. im sort of surprised it has not happened yet. but dean cant shut up so its going to.

and that there is my prediction.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:ah yes, its prediction time....

since dean is doing radio interviews from prison we can wait for them to realize most prisons have a rule against three way calls. in which case deaner loses his phone privileges. but lets pretend this particular prison does not.

all this will take is a little stupid on the phone and/or it leading to one of deans dupes to start writing the jail, the cops or others on his behalf. this will lead to the good old rule against anything disrupting the good order of the institution and dean loses phone privileges. and possibly mail privileges. im sort of surprised it has not happened yet. but dean cant shut up so its going to.

and that there is my prediction.
peace,
ninj
I should clear up one error. Dean did not participate in last night's radio show. They merely broadcast a pre-recorded message from Dean, recorded 8 hours prior.

However, during his 2014 stint, Dean did participate in several 3 way calls from Brandon Correctional.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Even a recording made from jail may have the same effect. The catch all rule about good order does not even really need a good reason. Any reason will do.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote:Even a recording made from jail may have the same effect. The catch all rule about good order does not even really need a good reason. Any reason will do.

Peace
Ninj
Dean lives to confront authority figures. He's not one to wait until he's on favorable ground to force the issue. We all recall that he manage to escalate a seat belt violation and a reckless driving charge into three years in the pen. Along the way he challenged the cops to bust his grow op and was careful to leave a few prohibited firearms where the cops could easily find them.

Sooner or later he'll run afoul of the prison system.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:Sooner or later he'll run afoul of the prison system.
Or his mouth will open without brain engaged around someone who really doesn't care about the rules and who solve all his problems for him. Mouthy stupid annoying people don't tend to do well in prison. He is all that and more.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

If I had a dime for every time I've been called a "shill" by Freetards... I've developed a response that works quite well

"The idea that the only way someone could possibly disagree with YOU is that they MUST be getting paid to do so (a shill) is the height of arrogance."

Works every time.
Wake Up! Productions

Like we didn't know that this wouldn't happen ...

CENTRA GAS MANITOBA INC. VS CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER

The court ruled against Clifford:

CLIFFORD, DEAN CHRISTOPHER Against $9,815.97 plus $50.00 in costs & $3,291.20 plus $50.00 in costs.

Dean Clifford now owes a grand total of $13,207.17 on his gas bill !!! Why?

SUMMARY OF REASONS - DEFENDANT DID NOT APPEAR.
Wake Up! Productions

This is an odd Facebook post (via his brother, Darren):

Dean Clifford spoke at Anarchopulcho from the bathroom at the Hilton thanks to many of us. Join earthsc.com on gotfreedom.is for regular updates.
The first comment calls Darren out:
Monty Jones
Did you mean Anarcapulco? I was there, I don't remember this...
Actually BOTH spellings were incorrect, according to the official site, it is "Anarchapulco".
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is the bathroom at the Hilton code for jail?
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Is the bathroom at the Hilton code for jail?
That is what I would assume !!! :haha:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:. . The first comment calls Darren out:
Monty Jones
Did you mean Anarcapulco? I was there, I don't remember this...
Actually BOTH spellings were incorrect, according to the official site, it is "Anarchapulco".
gotfreedom contributors should ask why their money is being used to send gotfreedom jefes on junkets to Acapulco conferences, the details of which they later can't recall.
Wake Up! Productions

Christopher Sosnowski of https://gotfreedom.is/ has cleared up the above comment:
Steve Maloney gave time to talk about Dean out of his 20 minutes. We had Dean on the phone after playing a recording of him. It was all within about 10 minutes. Steven then went on to explain his freedom walk across Canada he's doing. Very nice of Steve to do that.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The conference in Acapulco was billed as a gathering of anarchistic entrepreneurs. I'll let the reader try to figure out how the two philosophies meld.

One has to wonder why a group focusing on success in business would bother with the failed freeman and known business cheat, Dean Clifford.

I realize that Dean develops his own brand of freeman theory as the need arrises, but freeman theory generally holds that government issued licenses can be required of people who use public roads or services for trade, commerce or hire.

So what do these entrepreneurs plan to get from Dean?

A lesson in why they have to get their business/contractor/trade licenses even though they are anarchists?

Or a lesson in how to ignore every rule, regulation and law in so violent a way as to get yourself put in jail for years?
persona non legalis
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by persona non legalis »

The natural person ruse was created after Eldon Warman unsuccessfully argued in the late 1990's that he was beyond the reach of the law because he was a natural person. After the court told him his status as a natural person is precisely what made him subject to the rule of law, he and the rest of the detax brain trust started thinking up kinds of people they could brand themselves as so not to be nature persons.
If David Lindsay had succeeded in convincing Justice Smith in http://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/20 ... cca99.html that he was just a human and not a legal person, and therefore the term "person" did not apply to him, how would he have faired elsewhere? If he is not a person is he immune from liability for other offences, such as summary assault or vandalism which can only be committed by a person? And if he is not a person, am I committing any offence if I force him into the back of my truck and take him home to work on my cotton farm - assuming he is not already owned by someone else? Depending on where I got him, there is a good chance he would fall outside human rights laws and probably even the RSPCA or animal protection legislation. If he is not on the endangered species list, could I still be prosecuted if I happened to kill him at Thanksgiving and put the choicest cuts in the freezer?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

If my aunt had wheels she'd be a street car.
Wake Up! Productions

persona non legalis wrote:If David Lindsay had succeeded in convincing Justice Smith in http://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/20 ... cca99.html that he was just a human and not a legal person, and therefore the term "person" did not apply to him, how would he have faired elsewhere? If he is not a person is he immune from liability for other offences, such as summary assault or vandalism which can only be committed by a person? And if he is not a person, am I committing any offence if I force him into the back of my truck and take him home to work on my cotton farm - assuming he is not already owned by someone else? Depending on where I got him, there is a good chance he would fall outside human rights laws and probably even the RSPCA or animal protection legislation. If he is not on the endangered species list, could I still be prosecuted if I happened to kill him at Thanksgiving and put the choicest cuts in the freezer?
Welcome,

I agree with Arayder, if, if, if. I think I understand what you are trying to say, however it is a jumbled mess of "ifs" that in my opinion have nothing to do with the Dean Clifford topic at hand. If you would like to repost this comment here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10022 on the David Lindsay topic, go for it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

So often points of view are argued as legal possibilities when in fact they have already been addressed in case law.

Meads v. Meads, which so many freemen hate, addresses the issue of the "name game" in several of its iterations and then goes on to cite a case which makes it clear natural persons are humans irregardless of the freeman like word play invoked trying to make it seems otherwise.
Justice Gauthier in Canada (Minister of National Revenue - M.N.R.) v. Stanchfield, 2009 FC 99 at paras. 17, 27, 340 F.T.R. 150:
... Mr. Camplin in the above-mentioned case seems to have argued, in the same fashion as the respondent, that he had two capacities, one which he characterised as being his "private capacity as a "natural person" for my own benefit" and the other as his capacity as "legal representative of the taxpayer". Here, the respondent characterises his purported capacities as being (1) as a natural person, and (2) as a taxpayer. The deletion of the words "legal representative" from the latter purported capacity does not render this case distinguishable from the one at bar. The whole notion of their being a second capacity distinct from the one of a natural person or human being is a pure fiction, one which is not sanctioned by law. One can describe nothing in any terms one wishes; it still remains nothing.

-------

Cory Stanchfield's attempt to argue before this Court that his body comprises two persons which act in different capacities is of one of two things: (1) an inadmissible division of his indivisible entity, or (2) an attempted creation of a second entity in a fashion which is not recognized by law, the result of which amounts to nothing in the eyes of the law. It is an attempt at the impossible and 2012 ABQB 571 (CanLII) 96 the respondent cannot do the impossible. Therefore, ACory Stanchfield (the Respondent)@ and ACory Stanchfield, in his capacity as a natural person (the Witness)@ is but one person, with one single capacity. . .

[Emphasis added]
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Guys, I think pnl realizes all of this.
arayder wrote:
WTF?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wserra wrote:Guys, I think pnl realizes all of this.
arayder wrote:
WTF?
I agree. Just saying.

Buy the way, welcome, persona non legals. My apologies if I have come off as rude.
RaccoonMother
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by RaccoonMother »

So any news on the transcripts? Seems like if Dean was going to order them for an appeal he would have done so already - might be a good time to check the price and what not... especially considering that it does not look like he will be making updates anytime soon, judging by lack of YouTube updates at least.