Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Burnaby49 »

RaccoonMother wrote:So any news on the transcripts? Seems like if Dean was going to order them for an appeal he would have done so already - might be a good time to check the price and what not... especially considering that it does not look like he will be making updates anytime soon, judging by lack of YouTube updates at least.
I was actually thinking about that today but I'm still holding my position of waiting to see if Dean appeals. If he appeals he has to get them and they are much cheaper for subsequent requests. No rush as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather get more for the money, particularly if Dean is the one who has to shell out to save money for us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

RaccoonMother wrote:So any news on the transcripts? Seems like if Dean was going to order them for an appeal he would have done so already - might be a good time to check the price and what not... especially considering that it does not look like he will be making updates anytime soon, judging by lack of YouTube updates at least.
I was kind of waiting on Burnaby for the "green light" as far as the transcripts. Now 2 months in, so far there has been no indication that Dean has purchased them, let alone even filed an appeal. If Burnaby thinks it is the right time, then let's do it !!!

Edit:

I wrote that before seeing Burnaby's response. Anyway, the money is still safe and sound in my bank account, and not in a WeRe account !!! :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:I was actually thinking about that today but I'm still holding my position of waiting to see if Dean appeals. If he appeals he has to get them and they are much cheaper for subsequent requests. No rush as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather get more for the money, particularly if Dean is the one who has to shell out to save money for us.
Two months in and no appeal as of yet. If you ask me, I think Dean has accepted that he is not getting out anytime soon. It doesn't take Dean 2 months to fire off a hand written appeal.

I propose giving it until April 8th, 2016. This will be his 3 month anniversary behind bars. If there is no appeal by then, I think we should purchase the transcripts. I appreciate your frugalness Burnaby, but us frontline (Youtube/Facebook) warriors need some new ammunition that we can shove in the face of Dean's supporters. Just saying. :snicker:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

What's the appeal deadline?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

30 days from days of conviction I reckon. Unless he applied for an extension of time to file.
JurisEquity
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by JurisEquity »

arayder wrote:So often points of view are argued as legal possibilities when in fact they have already been addressed in case law.

Meads v. Meads, which so many freemen hate, addresses the issue of the "name game" in several of its iterations and then goes on to cite a case which makes it clear natural persons are humans irregardless of the freeman like word play invoked trying to make it seems otherwise.
Justice Gauthier in Canada (Minister of National Revenue - M.N.R.) v. Stanchfield, 2009 FC 99 at paras. 17, 27, 340 F.T.R. 150:
... Mr. Camplin in the above-mentioned case seems to have argued, in the same fashion as the respondent, that he had two capacities, one which he characterised as being his "private capacity as a "natural person" for my own benefit" and the other as his capacity as "legal representative of the taxpayer". Here, the respondent characterises his purported capacities as being (1) as a natural person, and (2) as a taxpayer. The deletion of the words "legal representative" from the latter purported capacity does not render this case distinguishable from the one at bar. The whole notion of their being a second capacity distinct from the one of a natural person or human being is a pure fiction, one which is not sanctioned by law. One can describe nothing in any terms one wishes; it still remains nothing.

-------

Cory Stanchfield's attempt to argue before this Court that his body comprises two persons which act in different capacities is of one of two things: (1) an inadmissible division of his indivisible entity, or (2) an attempted creation of a second entity in a fashion which is not recognized by law, the result of which amounts to nothing in the eyes of the law. It is an attempt at the impossible and 2012 ABQB 571 (CanLII) 96 the respondent cannot do the impossible. Therefore, ACory Stanchfield (the Respondent)@ and ACory Stanchfield, in his capacity as a natural person (the Witness)@ is but one person, with one single capacity. . .

[Emphasis added]
As I see it, the problem is not with the courts but with people who never learned to ask questions and if questions were posed, to examine the answers and then ask more questions. Meads v Meads offers some thoughtful leadership in terms of offering a good academic study on various freedom-type theories but alas, the purveyors of the so-called "freedom movement" all think the words of an Associate Chief Justice have no value. This is because the so-called leaders of the "freedom movement" have no proper leadership to guide them and point out which theory is wrong and for what reasons. Quatloos in this regard is by far the best example of a hint of such leadership. Imagine what could be achieved by having any future so-called "freedom seminars" have many of the great discussions here on Quatloos as foundational material or a required course of study for the participants.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean's brother (Darren) has GIVEN UP !!!

I have watched enough murder mystery shows (like Law & Order or CSI) to know that when people use words that are PAST TENSE, it reveals their true thoughts and emotions.

I happened to catch this comment from Darren Clifford on his Facebook page:

Truth.. is the reward dean and i were ultimately after
If that doesn't spell it out for you ... :haha:
Wake Up! Productions

There is a new entry on the Manitoba Court site, under Dean's criminal case. This one is slightly confusing:
11-Mar-2016 - Winnipeg, QB - AFFIDAVIT- LAWRENCE WALDO FRIESEN, SW 29FEB2016
When I Googled LAWRENCE WALDO FRIESEN, this came up:
https://www.ucc411.com/ca/107239417822/ ... EREOF.html
The debtor party is Lawrence Waldo Friesen And Any Other Derivatives Thereof in Winnipeg MB. The secured parties are .

This California UCC Filing #107239417822 was recorded on 07/22/2010.The filing status is listed as Active (Unlapsed).
Can somebody shed some light on this ??? :shrug:
wserra

Post by wserra »

Yep. Numbnuts Where's Waldo has filed a UCC-1 on himself. Does absolutely nothing, since you can't have a security interest in your own property - let alone in yourself. But Waldo is hardly the first to believe otherwise.

I have no idea why this document would appear in Clifford's file. Burnaby?
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

No idea either unless Clifford has filed it as an example of what he's also done or plans to do after losing that gas bill case. He might be thinking that this will stop the gas company from going after whatever property he has. Too bad the UCC doesn't apply to Canada and that it doesn't let you put a security interest in your own property even in the US.

The document is almost six years ago so it isn't some recent untested idea that Dean might hope has any chance of working. Waldo's creditors would have ignored it and continued after him years ago. I can't find any internet presence for Friesen.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:No idea either unless Clifford has filed it as an example of what he's also done or plans to do after losing that gas bill case. He might be thinking that this will stop the gas company from going after whatever property he has. Too bad the UCC doesn't apply to Canada and that it doesn't let you put a security interest in your own property even in the US.

The document is almost six years ago so it isn't some recent untested idea that Dean might hope has any chance of working. Waldo's creditors would have ignored it and continued after him years ago. I can't find any internet presence for Friesen.
It is filed in Dean's criminal case file - not the gas bill, which is a separate civil matter.

Secondly, I am not saying that it is Friesen's UCC document that is in Dean's file. It just says it is an "AFFIDAVIT", which is "a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as evidence in court".
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If we assume that it is not the UCC affidavit that Wes found then it could be about anything, no way to even guess. Who knows what Waldo has to say that Dean thinks is relevant? Pointless in any case since nothing can help Dean now but proof that he was wrongfully convicted and I doubt Waldo can provide that.

wserra

Post by wserra »

I did misunderstand you, WU!P. As Burnaby says, if it's not that UCC-1, it could be anything. The only guarantee is that it's something dumb.
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Some information on Waldo thanks to my army of diligent researchers. It appears that he is a detaxer from way, way back;

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2712&p=41745&hilit ... erg#p41745

He was involved in the Denise Rosenberg detaxing antics back in the day:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2712&p=41745&hilit ... erg#p41745

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... Xvyid4PSwA

Glenn Fearn was involved in that dispute too.

Rosenberg and Friesen alleged that sheriffs who were seizing property for the CRA had stolen a child's money, which led to them being the target of criminal charges. They were, however, acquitted: R. v. Rosenberg, 2002 CanLII 46192 (MB PC)

http://canlii.ca/t/1qz6j

More indications of Friesen's ancient Detaxer activities:

http://can.mailarchive.ca/taxes/2005-09/0464.html

Friesen has a number of civil actions in the Manitoba court records:

Bankruptcy:
BK01-01-62472 - 2001-2006
BK10-01-01628 - 2010, second bankruptcy

CO11-01-70936, civil claim against Friesen and wife for $17,542.53, wife paid $20,649.21.

But the interesting file is this one in Federal Court:
Lawrence W. Friesen v Her Majesty the Queen: docket T-367-15.
Statement of Claim filed on March 10, 2015, struck out April 20, 2015 without submissions
There is nothing to indicate that these actions are linked to Clifford, but the timing and failure of the Federal Court one suggests ongoing OPCA activities. I'll check it out at the Federal Court registry next week.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: The document is almost six years ago so it isn't some recent untested idea that Dean might hope has any chance of working. Waldo's creditors would have ignored it and continued after him years ago. I can't find any internet presence for Friesen.
Actually the Waldo Friesen we're looking at is from the Steinbach area who owns a one man, one truck transport business as a numbered Manitoba corporation, doing runs throughout Western Canada, but mostly I suspect down to Billings since the phone number for the corporation is a Billings number but the registered address is to a UPS Store in the Winnipeg area - not an unusual situation for a one man business. I haven't the slightest idea why he is involved with Clifford without reading the affidavit in question.
Wake Up! Productions

eric wrote:Actually the Waldo Friesen we're looking at is from the Steinbach area who owns a one man, one truck transport business as a numbered Manitoba corporation, doing runs throughout Western Canada, but mostly I suspect down to Billings since the phone number for the corporation is a Billings number but the registered address is to a UPS Store in the Winnipeg area - not an unusual situation for a one man business. I haven't the slightest idea why he is involved with Clifford without reading the affidavit in question.
My question is, can anyone (out of the blue) file an affidavit into somebody else's court file, regardless of its relevance? Or does it have to carry some measure of weight on the case at hand?
morrand

Post by morrand »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
eric wrote:Actually the Waldo Friesen we're looking at is from the Steinbach area who owns a one man, one truck transport business as a numbered Manitoba corporation, doing runs throughout Western Canada, but mostly I suspect down to Billings since the phone number for the corporation is a Billings number but the registered address is to a UPS Store in the Winnipeg area - not an unusual situation for a one man business. I haven't the slightest idea why he is involved with Clifford without reading the affidavit in question.
My question is, can anyone (out of the blue) file an affidavit into somebody else's court file, regardless of its relevance? Or does it have to carry some measure of weight on the case at hand?
Well, you can, I'd imagine—it's not for the court clerks to decide what's appropriate and what's not, beyond obvious cases like someone trying to file, say, a chicken—but whether the court lets it stay there, or gives it any relevance whatever, is another matter. A certain former poster here who shall not be named (he of "lawful money" and logarithmic spirals) demonstrated this ably in his own case.

Based on the usual pattern, I'll guess the Affidavit says something like, "Dean Clifford committed no crimes, and if this affidavit isn't refuted satisfactorily within 30 days, it stands unrebutted as the law of the case, and the court has to let Dean go, and maybe give him some money, too. Notice to principal is notice to agent, etc."
---
Morrand
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Does "hrp" post on here under assumed name or straight hrp"?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

For those who may be interested:

A "new" OLD internet radio interview of Dean has surfaced in the last 24 hours. The interview takes place on September 19, 2013 - about 6 weeks before his house was raided, and a touch over 2 months before his arrest at the Hamilton, Ontario seminar.

Dean Clifford on Birth of a New Earth Radio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7GYQEfALYA
9-19-13 -- Tonight Jeanice Barcelo interviews Dean Clifford about sovereignty and how to break free from criminal government systems. Dean shares about his own personal experience of not paying taxes for two decades and of standing up to government thugs. Dean explains how he has "roughed up" authoritative men in costumes and feels we should not be afraid to spend time in jail in order to take a stand for what is right. Dean reminds us of the fact that all public resources belong to us, including the roads, and we do not have to get an OK (i.e., a drivers license) from serial abusers in order drive on our roads! It is time for us to stop acquiescing to psychopathic forces and to start taking a stand against evil. This was a very empowering interview! Highly recommended.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:There is a new entry on the Manitoba Court site, under Dean's criminal case. This one is slightly confusing:
11-Mar-2016 - Winnipeg, QB - AFFIDAVIT- LAWRENCE WALDO FRIESEN, SW 29FEB2016
When I Googled LAWRENCE WALDO FRIESEN, this came up:
https://www.ucc411.com/ca/107239417822/ ... EREOF.html
The debtor party is Lawrence Waldo Friesen And Any Other Derivatives Thereof in Winnipeg MB. The secured parties are .

This California UCC Filing #107239417822 was recorded on 07/22/2010.The filing status is listed as Active (Unlapsed).
Can somebody shed some light on this ??? :shrug:
I've been doing a bit of research on Wally and, while it doesn't shed any light on the affidavit, does give us a bit more understanding of Wally the man. Spcifically a man that wants a court order telling the government that he is not subject to its laws but who demands that taxpayers like me cough up the money to finance whatever he considers to be and "adequate" lifestyle for himself. He's a good match for Dean. I've written him up here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11052