Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Dean Clifford addresses Anarchapulco 2016 (recorded Feb. 20, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suGmw_e0Uxs (starts at the 1 minute mark)

- Dean once again wrongfully claims to be a "political prisoner". :violin:

- "I might end up being here for another year before I get out." (based on this, I'd say there is no appeal coming !!!)

- Starts selling his Earth Stewardship B.S. (which is merely a SCAM which, in 4 years, has never bared any fruit).

- Moves on to selling "Got Freedom" (a private Facebook that costs $25 per month, of which Dean makes $18 per month).
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean Clifford addresses Anarchapulco 2016 (recorded Feb. 20, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suGmw_e0Uxs (starts at the 1 minute mark)

- Dean once again wrongfully claims to be a "political prisoner". :violin:

- "I might end up being here for another year before I get out." (based on this, I'd say there is no appeal coming !!!)

- Starts selling his Earth Stewardship B.S. (which is merely a SCAM which, in 4 years, has never bared any fruit).

- Moves on to selling "Got Freedom" (a private Facebook that costs $25 per month, of which Dean makes $18 per month).

It seems jail has done wonders for Dean's spirit.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

At least it hasn't dampened his spirit for grift anyway.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

So, I spent the day conversing with Dean's brother Darren on Facebook. The first half of the day he had no clue who I was, but then someone filled him in. The funny thing is, Darren's demeanor barely changed upon finding out.

I have to say that he really is a nice guy ... a nice guy that has been mislead by his brother. He didn't block me, or hurl insults. He was impressed by my ability to prove what I was saying. He is definitely a follower, as opposed to a leader. Dean is the alpha male, Darren is not.

Call me crazy, but if all goes according to plan, if I keep chipping away at him, I may be able to fill the alpha male void in his life that was left vacant when Dean got locked up. Call me an optimist, but it just might be possible to steer him in the right direction, which may in turn rub off on Dean.

What do you all think?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:What do you all think?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Wake Up! Productions

wserra wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:What do you all think?
:snicker:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:So, I spent the day conversing with Dean's brother Darren on Facebook. The first half of the day he had no clue who I was, but then someone filled him in. The funny thing is, Darren's demeanor barely changed upon finding out.

I have to say that he really is a nice guy ... a nice guy that has been mislead by his brother. He didn't block me, or hurl insults. He was impressed by my ability to prove what I was saying. He is definitely a follower, as opposed to a leader. Dean is the alpha male, Darren is not.

Call me crazy, but if all goes according to plan, if I keep chipping away at him, I may be able to fill the alpha male void in his life that was left vacant when Dean got locked up. Call me an optimist, but it just might be possible to steer him in the right direction, which may in turn rub off on Dean.

What do you all think?
Being the alpha male as you are, you shouldn't even have to ask. Did you clue him up on your views of the NWO?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: What do you all think?
Not to be too serious here, but Darren needs a friend and mentor who can help him work toward a sane, hopeful and productive existence. He has a couple of years before Dean comes out of the big house to start getting it together. Am I remembering correctly that a few years ago Darren got mentoring/counseling as part of a sentence he got for some spitting-on-the-sidewalk crime?

WUP, I am not saying you should be that person. But if you want to help Darren, you could steer him that way.

One might want to mine a relationship with Darren for dirt on his brother. But think of it this way. . .what would piss Dean off more than having his brother busily working to make something of himself in the real world.
Wake Up! Productions

Philistine wrote:Being the alpha male as you are, you shouldn't even have to ask. Did you clue him up on your views of the NWO?
:shrug: :naughty:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think Darren is, based on what I've seen of him online, ridiculously nice and naive.

That being said, you shouldn't trust anyone online even if they seem nice. The groups his brother associates with scare me, and that would be enough for me to not get too friendly with Darren.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:I think Darren is, based on what I've seen of him online, ridiculously nice and naive.

That being said, you shouldn't trust anyone online even if they seem nice. The groups his brother associates with scare me, and that would be enough for me to not get too friendly with Darren.
Unfortunately there seems to be aura of hate, meanness and bad judgement all around Dean. As near as I can tell there's a pretty fair amount to of bad dealing, drugs and alcohol abuse and firearms misuse going on in Dean World. It's a bad mix.

I think the risk Dean presents to society now is his ability from jail to influence those in his circle with the same hate filled attitudes as his.

When he gets out I am convinced the show will go on. Dean's not going to turn into Gandhi and the cops are going to cut him any slack.
Wake Up! Productions

It seems as though cozying up to Darren has paid off !!!

Dean Clifford has lost his "beach house" (9 Lorna St.) in a tax sale. He was over $53,000 in arrears !!!
A Tax Sale is conducted annually and includes properties with three years of unpaid taxes and penalties (i.e., current year plus the two preceding years). In the City of Winnipeg, the Tax Sale is not a public auction as the City exercises its right, under legislation, to be the sole purchaser of properties listed in Tax Sale.
http://www.winnipegassessment.com/Asmtt ... x_sale.stm

Based on previous intel that I had, Dean was fully paid up on his property taxes at the time of his November 2013 arrest. He only stopped paying when he went to jail. Darren even provided me with the proof !!!

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That can't possibly be right, how do you rack up $50k in property tax in 2 years?

And why is Darren offering this information over.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:That can't possibly be right, how do you rack up $50k in property tax in 2 years?

Penalties and interest. You don't think someone mowed the front lawn or shoveled the snow while Dean was in jail do you? Those penalties are added on to your tax bill, and they can add up when it is being charged on a daily basis !!!

Darren offered this because I called Dean a "good little slave" for paying his property taxes. Darren then had to prove to me that Dean hadn't paid them. He is so easy to manipulate. :snicker:

Darren also sent me this:

Though I have no idea what he was trying to prove with it. It appears that his truck was forfeited to the county for lack of payment of impound fees.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Jeffrey wrote:That can't possibly be right, how do you rack up $50k in property tax in 2 years?
Something isn't right - the only things that could rack up the tax bill that much are demolition charges or major damage to city owned utilities.. Besides, in Manitoba, the reserve bid on a tax auction is the amount of taxes owed I believe, so the tax bill should be zero if the property has been sold. BTW, the reserve bid here in Alberta is the greater of fair market value or taxes owed
Wake Up! Productions

eric wrote:
Something isn't right - the only things that could rack up the tax bill that much are demolition charges or major damage to city owned utilities.. Besides, in Manitoba, the reserve bid on a tax auction is the amount of taxes owed I believe, so the tax bill should be zero if the property has been sold. BTW, the reserve bid here in Alberta is the greater of fair market value or taxes owed
All I know is the document in front of you. Just the arrears penalty (interest) alone was $650. Then you have 2 charges for "noxious weeds" in the middle of winter.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Darren offered this because I called Dean a "good little slave" for paying his property taxes. Darren then had to prove to me that Dean hadn't paid them.
Wake Up! Productions

Here is the assessment report. You'll notice that the land itself didn't increase much in value, but the house did. Being that Dean is a contractor, he would have done all the work himself, and most likely it wouldn't have been done to code.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Haven't house prices like doubled in Canada over the last few years.

God damn Dean, pay the taxes, you're still making bank.
Wake Up! Productions

eric wrote:
Perhaps someone can make heads or tails out of this:
Penalty Rate (Tax Sale):

In cases where a property has been sold for unpaid taxes, a penalty equivalent to 10% of the amount for which the property was sold in Tax Sale will be added on the date of the Tax Sale.

Effective July 1, 2015, the rate of interest to be paid as a penalty is 1.75% and will be applied on the first day of each month following the date of the Tax Sale. This rate is added to the amount for which the property was sold in Tax Sale.
http://www.winnipegassessment.com/Asmtt ... alties.stm