Adam Cormier - Sues judges for 47 mil BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Adam Cormier - Sues judges for 47 mil BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sorry about the over-exuberant title, just quoting the man himself. And even that is cut back to fit the title bar. The actual quote is;
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the story;

Cormier v Nova Scotia, 2015 NSSC 352 (Dec. 4, 2015)
http://canlii.ca/t/gmdgp

Adam Joseph Roger Cormier sued a viarety of Crown actors and three Nova Scotia provincial court judges for $47,000,000.00, alleging various misconduct, including “Terrorism”: para 7. The Judges applied to have the action against them struck, arguing Cormier’s action was hopeless on the basis of absolute judicial immunity and that the Statement of Claim did not disclose any material facts relating to allegations against the judges. Chipman J agreed and the action against the judges was struck out on both bases: paras 23, 28.

The judges also applied for a court order that would require Cormier obtain leave prior to filing future claims against them, their counsel, or other provincial court judges. The judges argued that Cormier was an OPCA litigant, and that the contempt-like manner in which Cormier had litigated warranted a vexatious litigant order. Further, Cormier had been specifically warned his action against the judges was hopeless, which was evidence of a malicious or ulterior motive: para 31. Justice Chipman agreed that both OPCA arguments and Cormier’s pursuit of a hopeless action indicate the action against the judges was an abuse of process, and granted the order sought: para 35. The judges did not seek costs and now were awarded: para 36.

Cormier had been arrested in April 2014 for various criminal charges, most of which relate to drug dealing, and was ordered to undergo psychiatric treatment.

I found an Adam Joseph Roger Cormier, then aged 34, who was involved in drug dealing and other nastiness in April 2014:
On Monday April 21st, Adam Roger Joseph Cormier, 34, was arrested for uttering threats to shoot at police officers if he saw them near his property. As a result of the threats and subsequent arrest, RCMP executed a search warrant on the man's residence on April 22nd to search for any firearms related to the threats. During the search, officers seized a substantial quantity of marihuana, hashish and cocaine.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ns/news-nouve ... 33-eng.htm

http://haligonia.ca/halifax-ns-news/new ... ty-ns.html

http://www.capebretonpost.com/News/Loca ... -threats/1

That would make him just having turned 35, so I suspect this is the same guy and a reporter was working from his recent age.

With a bit of digging I found Adam's social media websites. Interestingly, he has two facebook pages:

Dull Adam:
https://www.facebook.com/adam.cormier.562

-likes sports, lots of photos with wife and kids, wee bit of marijuana advocacy

Real and Funky Adam:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009359840843

quoting the Deanster;

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9359840843

Adam is posting about "his lawsuit", which is presumably the action that was partially struck out
Adam Cormier
October 19 ·
News on the lawsuit, well it turns out that my papers are in order. And that has come from there big dogs! Just got the call that I can pick up my official copies of my lawsuit, done by yours truly. So I can start having them delivered…..;)fun fun fun. wish I could see there faces when they get there lawsuits, but who am I kidding, Im sure that every one named thus far is well aware and has already seen them…..!

Then on to evil scientist Adam;
Adam Cormier
October 19 · Edited ·

I LOVE WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER! THE PH COURT IS SO SCARED OF MY CIVIL LAWSUIT, THAT EVEN THE HEADS OF THE COURT SYSTEM FOR PH AND SYDENY, ARE CALL ON THERE BOSS'S TO MAKE SURE THERE DOING THERE JOBS RIGHT, AND DONT GET THERE OWN LIABILITIES TO MY LAWSUIT. THEY KNOW IF THIS SUIT HIT THE RECORD IT WILL EXPOSE ALL THE GOVERNMENTS FRAUD AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT ! THERE NOT ALOWED TO DO THAT! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAND TO MY OLD AND GOOD FRIENDS, PARTIES ON WHEN THE SUIT IS DONE……..

Triumphant Adam!
Adam Cormier
October 16 ·

For all my friends; Civil lawsuit is done and filed today, for all the RCMP that have been criminally harassing me for three years! and everyone in the court system that aided and abetted the actions of the RCMP. lawsuit came in at just under 45 million…….

and thats way low, from what I could have asked for, with all the case law in the world to back me up!
Adam Cormier Its all good and thanks, they don't have a chance, I've been setting them up for 3 years….blahahah, I'm not from this area of half wits fucking ideots, and I've added in unliquidated damages in my law suit, for any one found aiding and abetting any part of the 3 years from all the wonderful evidence I've gathered! so if they even try to challenge my lawsuit 30+more people will be added…theres 12 on it now. blahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah
October 17 at 9:05pm
Adam Cormier And to start they can't challenge it to begin with, they can't expose the Gov fraud on the record, that started from birth on all Canadias…;) should have seen there faces at the court house friday, when they read my lawsuit, lost count how many times he stopped and with real concern asked "who help you with this" blahahahahah all me baby I said. and so you know, they can't file it if its not in proper form or legit.
October 17 at 9:12pm
Adam Cormier And after the lawsuit, the ones behind the sense like my cuz, waylin, all of the mother fucking half wit want to bees, are getting what they deserve !
October 17 at 9:19pm

Spell check Adam, Spell Check. Mustn't neglect the little things just because you are dealing with fucking ideots;

More wit and wisdom courtesy of Adam. First he wanted a lawyer:
Adam Cormier
September 16 ·

OK FRIENDS, IM STILL FIGHTING THE SYSTEM AND IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD LAWYER, TO HELP ME FINISH SHOVING THE RCMP AND THE PORT HAWKESBURRIE COURT HOUSE'S SHIT BACK UP THERE ASSES!
ANY ONE KNOW OF A GOOD LAWYER, ANY WHERE IN NOVA SCOTIA!!

But then BIG MAN DEAN CLIFFORD arrived to save the day! Isn't it nice to see how Dean is making the world a better place? Yep - those drug dealers gotta stick together!
COPS HAVE NO JURISDICTION ON PRIVET CITIZENS, CLAM YOUR "LIVE BIRTH RECORD, FROM THE PEOPLE THAT SPLIT ITS TITLE AND GAVE YOU A CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH, AND READ UP ON IT, KNOW WHO YOU ARE! THIS IS HOW WE TAKE BACK OUR GOVERMENT!! THE GOVERMENT OF CANADA IS 110% FRAUDULENT, NOTHING THEY DO MATTERS TO PRIVET CITIZENS AS LONG AS YOU DONT GO ALONG WITH THERE SHIT!!!!! STAND UP FOR YOU BIRTH RIGHTS, THE LAWS ARE THERE THE CONSTITUTION ACT 1982 SECTION 52, CHARTER 32 AND THE CANADA RECORED ACT SECTION 21. ALL YOU NEED. THE COWN MUST PROVE JURISDICTION. END OF STORY!!!!
Adam Cormier
then you need to call and clam your "live birth record" they split the title of it, and made your certificate of birth from it . by doing this they made clam to you birth rights and gave you benefits. you are a common man of inherent jurisdiction witch the goverment laws has no force or effect on! and when they made the certificate of birth, thats a security and can not be mailed (fraud) and they do it to make you think its a receipt of your live birth record, its not! and there made up law called USURFRUT allows them to not tell you what there doing, and if you don't know better and say nothing, they can take that as consent! you will want your live birth record, but all you half to do if faced with the goverment is clearly let them know, there dealing with a man of common law witch is inherent jurisdiction and there laws have no force or effect, this means if they go agencies our constitution act of 1982, they will be held liable 110% in civil court. and thats if they know what your talking about, and many won't, but it still the law and applies , unless of course your doing something that is agencies common law. like cause harm to someone, and things like that. hope this clears thing up, if not watch Dean Clifford making it easy, both video's are on line!
September 25 at 3:31am
Adam Cormier oh and i just did this in court on sept 21 2015, and the judge ask the crown iF it has jurisdiction, the crown said "NO COMMENT" NO JURISDICTION CHARGES HAVE NO FORCE OR EFFECT! END OF STORY…;)
September 25 at 4:20am

Adam Cormier and let me add, that the crown must prove jurisdiction, and they never can because of what they did to your live birth record. they don't have any contract actually saying you give up you birth rights for goverment benefits, thus they can never prove your and agent of goverment…..
September 25 at 3:37am
Adam Cormier and there laws only apply to goverment workers and agents (charter 32, backed up by section 52 of TCA and section 21 of TCRA…..
September 25 at 3:40am
So go for it gang. Follow Adam's lead and go clam your birth certificate!

Adam? I think Adam's in for a rough time ahead...
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Adam Cormier - Sues judges for 47 mil BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post by notorial dissent »

I take it Adam hasn't managed a reply yet to the good, well bad news for him, that the Canadian Courts have struck again and once again thwarted justice for our druggie/dealer hero. I'm sure he'll be quite wroth when, and if, he ever figures out that he's not never ever going to get the 47 mil. Poor bunny might hurt himself when he starts frothing. Guess Deano wasn't so much help after all.

One more down for the dread Rook.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

"..your certificate of birth from it . by doing this they made clam to you birth rights"

What have the molluscs done to warrant his anger?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This is sort of typical for complete novices at litigation - demanding really big numbers in the expectation that this will somehow bring the opposition promptly to its knees. He overlooked some serious legal issues such as judicial immunity, which I think operates in Canada much the same as in the US. He also made the usual SovCit mistake (really serious mistake) of suing for money on what is clearly a criminal charge (all too often "treason") - as if, as long as he's paid in money, the crime itself is OK with him.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I love this one...
Adam Cormier
October 16 ·

For all my friends; Civil lawsuit is done and filed today, for all the RCMP that have been criminally harassing me for three years! and everyone in the court system that aided and abetted the actions of the RCMP. lawsuit came in at just under 45 million…….

and thats way low, from what I could have asked for, with all the case law in the world to back me up!
Seriously?? :brickwall: Low??? from what he could have asked for?? I mean heck, he could have asked for 100 Billion, doesn't mean he will get it. I would also like to know what case law backs up this level of damages, or even supports his claim.... Blahahahahahaa indeed...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The infamous section 32 argument rears it's head again.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote:I love this one...
Adam Cormier
October 16 ·

Seriously?? :brickwall: Low??? from what he could have asked for?? I mean heck, he could have asked for 100 Billion, doesn't mean he will get it. I would also like to know what case law backs up this level of damages, or even supports his claim.... Blahahahahahaa indeed...
the first question is, if his demand is 'low', why didn't he go bigger to begin with? his dupes must be wondering the same.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Adam Cormier
October 16 ·

Case law?? What case law??? Bubba's bar and grill and washateria??? Would love to see what he thinks passes for case law for something like this, more comedy gold, or at least fool's gold.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

go clam your birth certificate
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dick Dastardly wrote:
go clam your birth certificate
Ivar and his Acres of Clams! That takes me back. He used to advertise on Seattle TV in the 50's and we'd pick it up in Vancouver.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"..your certificate of birth from it . by doing this they made clam to you birth rights"

Hey, Adam -- why don't you just clam up and go away....?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools