Allen Boisjoli Consorting with a Felon on the Run!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Allen Boisjoli Consorting with a Felon on the Run!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Before I get into this discussion a reminder. The previous Allen Boisjoli discussion turned into a complete trainwreck before I could take any moderator action (sleeping, drunk, distracted, who knows?) so I locked it and posted this;
Burnaby49 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:21 am

I'm locking this discussion until I have a chance to think things over. It's turning into a runaway train and it has gone way too far into the issue of Boisjoli's children and his past actions.
Then this;
Burnaby49 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:32 pm
We moderators have discussed the situation and have decided to leave this topic locked. If something of interest comes up on Boisjoli I'll open a new discussion.
Well something of interest has come up so I'm opening a new discussion. However a warning. If this turns into another shitstorm I'll lock it too and that will be it for reporting on the further adventures of Allen, I'm not starting a third one.

Now on to the new developments. Allen is consorting with a Canadian felon on the run. No, not the one in Quebec playing with his beloved NinjaGoat and threatening me with imminent arrest but Glenn Fearn, convicted of attempting to bring prohibited weapons into Canada. However since he has joint United States - Canadian citizenship, he managed to scuttle off to home to the good old US of A before he was convicted. All recorded here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9616

Glenn, Like Monsieur NinjaGoat, is not considered by the Canadian government to be worth the bother and expense to go after so Glenn is free to stay in America. He has chosen to reside in a state where a man can be free, Texas, but seems to be busy trying to make himself unwelcome there. Not, to my mind, a good idea since he doesn't have a third citizenship to bolt to. Anyhow he's started a new posting in a Canadian Freeman Facebook page discussing his favorite issue of judicial whores and Allen has decided to join in;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/unitedc ... 064654935/

Allen posted this, which makes absolutely no sense to me;
Sentient Man SUPREME COURT, UNITED STATES
Company Information

1 1st St Ne
Washington, DC, 20543 United States
(202) 479-3000
http://www.supremecourtus.gov

Company Name GOVERNMENT_AGENCY
HEADQUARTERS
Market Value 0.0
as of
Sales (mil) 0
Employees 11,634

SIC Codes: 9229 9311 9411 9431 9441 9451 9511 9512 9531 9532 9611 9621 9631 9641 9651 9661 9711 9721 9111 9121 9131 9199 9211 9221 9222 9223 9224

NAICS Codes: 921110 928120 921130 921140 921150 921190 922110 922120 922130 922140 922150 922160 922190 923110 923120 923130 923140 924110 924120 925110 925120 926110 926120 926130 926140 926150 927110 928110 921120
Allen suggested we watch one of his videos to clear things up but since it is 28 minutes long which is 28 minutes more of Allen than I'm willing to watch I'll leave it to interested readers to find out what is in it.

Then Allen went off into one of his obsessive rambles;
Sentient Man firstly i don't think there is such a thing as a common-law lien process as a lien is commercial in nature...
Like · 1 · December 26 at 12:02am

Sentient Man everything is commerce
Like · 1 · December 26 at 12:03am
He notes in passing how he has been stiffed on his millions in unilateral agreements;
Sentient Man second...I have been trying to get them to honor liens for many years...kinda hard to collect when the people I have the liens on are running the justice system...and the sheriffs and police wont act cuz its their bosses committing the crimes!
Like · December 26 at 12:07am · Edited
And comments on the bank he's trying to set up;
Sentient Man maybe through the new banking system...BRICS it may now be possible
Like · 1 · December 26 at 12:09am
The next one however interests me. Allen may still be in the game!
Sentient Man i am trying once again through their federal court...last time they denied me to file said I have to have a member of the law society represent the trust I was assigned...I found a reply for them below
Like · December 26 at 12:11am
The "reply for them below" is the usual Freeman cut and paste of totally irrelevant documents.

I've checked the current proceedings at the Federal court of Canada and they have nothing on record for Allen so, if he's trying something through the Federal Court, the court itself doesn't know about it yet. Obviously just another of Allen's doomed from the start ventures.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Allen Boisjoli Consorting with a Felon on the Run!

Post by notorial dissent »

I mean seriously Burnaby, if you could convince Allen of the Family Lost Cause and the over the hill goat fondler to decamp to the US would you(Canada specifically) want them back for ANY reason? Last I heard, Fern was losing what exists for patience in TX and they may be thinking about shipping him back to you postage due. You know things have come to a sorry pass when you're a gun nut and TX doesn't want to deal with you.

At least Allen has now found a like minded loon to whine and commiserate with. He may have inadvertently stumbled on to something as I'm not sure either there is such a thing as a common law lien. Wouldn't that be a hoot and a half???? Particularly since all the ones they are using are statutorily based.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Particularly since all the ones they are using are statutorily based.
Even if there were such a thing as a common law lien, they would use it wrong. Just like they use the statutory liens wrong.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: Particularly since all the ones they are using are statutorily based.
Even if there were such a thing as a common law lien, they would use it wrong. Just like they use the statutory liens wrong.
That goes without saying, but then that is after all why we call them sovrunidjits. Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is eternal, and they keep right on proving it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I mean seriously Burnaby, if you could convince Allen of the Family Lost Cause and the over the hill goat fondler to decamp to the US would you(Canada specifically) want them back for ANY reason? Last I heard, Fern was losing what exists for patience in TX and they may be thinking about shipping him back to you postage due. You know things have come to a sorry pass when you're a gun nut and TX doesn't want to deal with you.

At least Allen has now found a like minded loon to whine and commiserate with. He may have inadvertently stumbled on to something as I'm not sure either there is such a thing as a common law lien. Wouldn't that be a hoot and a half???? Particularly since all the ones they are using are statutorily based.
Allen, like Glenn, has dual Canada/American citizenship so he can decamp to the US any time he wants and they have to take him. Personally, and I think I speak for Canadian authorities, I'd be quite happy to have Allen join Glenn in Texas and have both stay there. I could watch their antics from a distance without it costing Canada anything. While Texas might want to ship Glenn back they can't unless we ask for him and the Alberta government seems uninclined to do that. They seem ok with him ranting away in a different country. So you guys appear stuck with him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

We'll see what happens when Fern wears out his welcome in TX, which he seems to be striving mightily to do. I have a feeling that if he has a choice between prison there or up north he'll come back, TX prisons are not at all nice, particularly in comparison to the ones you guys have.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote:We'll see what happens when Fern wears out his welcome in TX, which he seems to be striving mightily to do. I have a feeling that if he has a choice between prison there or up north he'll come back, TX prisons are not at all nice, particularly in comparison to the ones you guys have.
They could send him to Sheriff Joe's jail. (That is, if he's not already in one.

[Background: I lived in the Phoenix area from 1996 through 2000, so I have some awareness of his exploits.]
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Yeah, Allen won't have the benefit of the kind Canadian authorities in Texas.

They'll be more tolerant of his swagger and less so of his lip.