Eugene Yankson - Bernie's Freeman Brother Sues Calgary!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Eugene Yankson - Bernie's Freeman Brother Sues Calgary!

Post by Burnaby49 »

You've all read the discussion of Bernie Yankson;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597

And if you haven't get to it. A masterpiece. My first court report. Hilfskreuzer Möwe started the discussion off with this comment.;
Yanksons!
Meet the Yanksons!
They spew their Moorish lunacy!
From some place in Ghana!
They’re partners in nutbaggery!
Both their Strawmen have died of neglect!
Admiralty judges they reject!
When you’re with the Yanksons,
have a nuncy nunc pro tunc time,
a nunc pro tunc time,
and convicted of your crime!

Yes, there are two of them.

An anonymous benefactor forwarded me a collection of documents that relate to an October 16, 2013 hearing in Vancouver before the British Columbia Supreme Court. We’ll get to that dispute in a bit. When I looked up Bernard Bedu Yankson, the plaintiff in that action, I found myself slipping down one of those proverbial rabbit holes. ‘cause Bernie, a.k.a. Kw’essaw-Rh of the :El family, has been a busy lad.

First off, the two Yanksons are definitely connected, though weirdly I have not yet spotted an explicit statement of how they are related. Here is Kw’essaw-Rh’s signature on Eugene’s “Divine Claim of the Akan Moor; Divine Living Being” document (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aV9wljc2fNY/U ... %2B001.jpg). I think they must be brothers since they both identify the very same relations in their … er … obituaries.
Up to now we've had nothing about Bernie's brother Eugene because I had no information on him. That has been rectified and the documents I've just obtained show him to be, in Hilfskreuzer Möwe's words, even more nutbaggery than his brother. Bernie lives here in Vancouver where I saw him give his best shot to get free money from the government. Eugene lives in Alberta, the home of Canadian Freeman craziness. The absolute heart of it is Edmonton, the domain of the notorious A.C.J. Rooke of the Queen's Bench. But Calgary, where Eugene lives, also has its share as this new revolt of the crazies shows;

http://albertapolitics.ca/2016/01/distu ... atah-talk/

http://albertapolitics.ca/2016/01/its-n ... azy-train/

http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/djclime ... uments-hea

An attempt, at least tentatively supported by some members of the official opposition party, to overthrown the Alberta government through a freeman-based coup. Just get a commissioner of oaths to agree that the premier of Alberta isn’t doing her job and the Lieutenant-Governor must remove the government. So simple and obvious! The current government has an anticipated lifespan of about fifteen minutes, the estimated amount of time necessary to get the job done once the legislature next sits.
Anyway, in the snap of a finger, the #kudatah will remove the NDP from power, Mr. Clark insists. “I will make the announcement at 12:15, we will be back in control of the government by 12:30,” he said in a Facebook post on Jan. 3, reported by Vice.com after it had been deleted.
Mr. Clark is George Clark, the genius behind this brilliant plan. And George lives in Calgary the same as Eugene.

https://www.facebook.com/george.clark.184

Back to Eugene. He's had his problems with authorities and the one we are reviewing happened in June 2011 so the Yankson boys have been at this for a while. Eugene was confronted, terrorized, and savagely assaulted by Calgary police officers while quietly and peacefully enjoying himself in a nightclub. His version of events starts at page 19 of this massive compilation of freeman gibberish;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/sz9q44ida ... idavit.pdf
5. As I was under duress and fear for my safety in the presence of Peace Officers randomly harassing customers, I immediately reached for my identification which IS my Indigenous nationality card with my free Indigenous appellation and title, :Ato-Kwanu-l<um :Rh-El©TM and jurisdiction by way of the United Nation Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People and Supreme Law of the Land, issued to me by the United Washitaw de Dugdamoundyah Muur/Moor Nation recognized by the United Nations Indigenous Peoples Organization II 215/93 and as the Oldest Indigenous Peoples on the Planet.

6. The Officer examined my identification and asked; "Do you have any other ID"? I replied; "NO".

7. The Officer copied information from my identification card and in a matter of minutes he returned my property to me and said; ''Thank you".

8. Approximately 45min to one hour later I :Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El was standing outside the "HIFI", speaking with a few friends prior to going home and was assaulted by Peace Officers who unlawfully and illegally grabbed the back of my neck, arms, jacket and torso. Peace Officer 0 . GROUCHEV demanded In a very unwarranted and aggressive tone; "Who is EUGENE YANKSON? Are you EUGENE YANKSON"!? I replied; ''Yes, that is my business name".

9. Peace Officer o. GROUCHEY and other Peace Officers then, forcefully and against my WILL and consent pushed, pulled and dragged me across the street to a police car, where as they slammed my head down on the trunk with elbows and forearms at my back and neck.

10. At this point I am scared and in fear at the aggressive, abusive, hostile behavior of the Peace Officers as they were acting in contradiction to the regulations of conduct taken by oath and no explanation of reason for their assault under law was stated to me.

11. Peace Officer D. GROUCHEY then shouted in my face; "Who's EUGENE YANKSON!? Are you EUGENE YANKSON? Tell us your name"? I answered to them; "I am Ato, and EUGENE YANKSON is my business name. I gave you my identification already".

12. led by Peace Officer D. GROUCHEY, Peace Officers began to twist my arms. Suddenly I felt my head hit the trunk of the cruiser even harder with even more pressure on my neck and back, as an Officer which I believed to be Peace Officer D. GROUCHEV; "Are you the Legal Person EUGENE YANKSONI? Say it! Say it! Say you're the legal person, say it!" I replied; "I am Ato-Kwanu-l<um". (For a moment I felt like a scene from a popular slave movie called "ROOTS". Under law, my status of Nationality is my right and heir).

13. The Peace Officers placed me under more pain and pressure to allege this Person, I, under the complete duress and submission to their fraudulent breach of authority, consent to their false, undeclared or stated cause to place me under their performance.

14. The Peace Officers forced me to ground while shouting at me; "Stop resisting! Stop resisting"! I was not resisting, but only scared for my life as the Police Peace Officers are equipped with weapons such as mase, tasers, batons and firearms.

15. I was forcefully handcuffed while on the ground as I yet have no idea what crime I committed that would cause such savage behavior. I called out.
These paragraphs are possibly a bit more revealing about why the police were after Eugene;
19. In an instant who I believed to be Peace Officer C. CECCHETIO grabbed me by the throat and began to squeeze with extreme force. I heard him say; "Spit it out" perhaps two times while I was brought to the ground again while continuously being choked.

54. once inside the hospital Peace Officer c. CECCHETTO lied to the nurse and said that the plaintiff swallowed cocaine so she might want ask if he wants that checked out too.

55. While waiting in the waiting room Peace Officer C. CECCHETTO continued taking unauthorized photos of the plaintiff. When the plaintiff noticed him to stop the public servant said in a very loud voice in the hope to draw attention; •well maybe you shouldn't swallow cocaine•. I believe his response has nothing to do with taking unauthorized photos . It seemed clear to the plaintiff by his response that he was dealing with a •erious public liability amongst these so called public servant Peace Officers demanding the attention of many public opinion polls, the minister of public safety and concerned citizens.
Eugene's Statement of Claim (we'll get there) has this to say about the charges he faced as a result of that little fracas.
The alleged charges are; one charge of breach of a prior recognizance order that is also fraud ab initio, Disturbing the peace; two charges of Obstruction, which are criminal charges, and; one charge of Possession of a controlled substance which appears to be a summary charge.
He pled guilty to the criminal charges that followed his detention. However in his lawsuit against the City of Edmonton and the individual police officers he claimed that he really hadn't pled guilty;
In regards to the plaintiff pleading guilty in Provincial Court, the facts are:

a) The recognizance was signed under threat duress and coercion evidenced by signature

b) The plaintiff filed into that court file an affidavit of fact that was very similar to Statement of Claim filed in the Court of Queen's Bench concerning content. Asad Chaundry who was the prosecutor for that ma tter had also received a copy.

c) The plaintiff agreed to plead "guilty to the facts" that were stated in the affidavit of fact which is not the same as pleading guilty with willingness of intent to obstruct.

d) As a result Asad Chaundry accepted and was forced to omit roughly three quarters of the main arresting officers statement as it contained numerous LIES regarding the plaintiff person's criminal record, which they said constituted their cause of action.

e) ALL officer's statements are inconsistent with each other showing and proving their lies, unreliability of their honor and integrity and their willingness to break the law.

f) The plaintiff had no interest, intention nor wants to re-live the horrendous experience by being present in a provincial court room with the officers that assaulted and violated him as he is still traumatized by this experience.
So, on to the lawsuit. On June 15, 2012 Eugene filed this Moorish litigant civil action against the City of Calgary;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/hxhr9pexh ... _Claim.pdf

The Crown's response was to request that the whole case be struck without a hearing because the statement of claim was just raving lunacy;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/523cb8eqk ... efence.pdf

The Crown also gave it's version of the events related so luridly by Eugene;
a) The individual Defendants were conducting a licensed premises walkthrough as part of their regular duties as C.P.S. members;

b) In that capacity, they entered the Hifi Nightclub at approximately 1 :45 a.m. that day;

c) The Plaintiff appeared to be under the age of 25 so he was asked to produce identification;

d) The Plaintiff produced an identification card from Washitaw Nation in the name of Ato
Kwanu Kum Rh-El;

e) When the individual Defendants searched that name in the C.P.S. database, they discovered that the Plaintiff, Eugene Yankson, had used the name Ato Kwanu Kum Rh-El as an alias before;

f) When asked, the Plaintiff denied being Eugene Yankson;

g) The Plaintiff was then arrested for obstructing a police officer by providing a false name in a licensed premises;

h) The Plaintiff became aggressive and non-compliant with the individual Defendants as they were trying to take him to the Arrest Processing Unit;

i) The Plaintiff was therefore restrained and put in handcuffs for the car ride to the Arrest Processing Unit;

j) During that ride, the Plaintiff was found to have marijuana on his person so he was subsequently also charged with possession of marijuana;

k) The Plaintiff was not injured as a result of his contact with the individual Defendants; and

I) The Plaintiff has plead guilty to the charges of obstructing a police officer and possession of marijuana.
And unleashed the fiendishly perverse defense that would end in Eugene's defeat;
3. The Defendants deny that there is any such person as Ato Kwanu Kum Rh-El and put the Plaintiff to the strict proof thereof. Rather, the Plaintiff Eugene Yankson is an individual residing in the City of Calgary.
In other words, Eugene had to prove who he was actually Ato Kwanu Kum Rh-El. He'd filed the statement of claim under the name;

:Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-ElâTMã / Eugene Yankson, Estate

Right out of his brother Bernie's playbook. Bernie has filed his case under the name :Kw’essaw-Rh :El acting as executor for Bernard Yankson who was, sadly, dead. The two brothers have a tough time with mortality. The judge in Bernie's case had said that if a Bernard Yankson didn't step up the case was dismissed so Bernard had reluctantly agreed that he might be Bernard Yankson.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597

Anyhow since the Crown had filed a statement of defense it was up to Bernard to file an affadavit of record. This is just a listing of all the documents and records that Eugene planned to rely on at trial. Parties must provide all relevant documents and any document not listed can't be used at trial even if relevant.

However, for the next four months, Eugene did . . . . . . . nothing. So to get things moving the Crown unleased this 90 monstrosity on an unsupecting judiciary;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/sz9q44ida ... idavit.pdf

A selection of documents that Eugene had dumped on them. The Crown believed in sharing the pain. An entire universe of Freman craziness! First the 3/5 letter scheme. The City of Calgary had not responded to Eugene's NOTICE OF FAULT (OPPORTUNITY TO CURE) so they agreed to his COMMERCIAL DISHONOR and DEFAULT JUDGEMENT and agreed to a $10,300,000 settlement, terms as follows.
On June 16-17, 2011, all public servant Calgary Police Peace Officers mentioned, agreed to the terms and conditions for violating an indigenous man's rights who IS Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El(®™©], resulting in contracting with EUGENE YANKSON, Estate via EUGENE YANKSON, BN: 83979 6315 RTOOOl, creating a gross public liability for the city of Calgary with their breaches of public oaths, violation of inalienable rights of a man and disregard for their public hazard bonds.

CURRENT DAMAGES caused by public servant CALGARY POLICE PEACE OFFICERS for the CITY OF CALGARY includes:

1. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00) PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated, or in any way detained, harassed, forced/coerced to participate in any corporate capacity proceedings or otherwise regulated,

2. TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($10,000.00) PER HOUR if handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subject to any adjudication process without a just cause or express written or notarized,

3 . TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($10,000.00) PER DAY if any personal property is being taken away from me without my express written consent and a minimum of,

4. ONE MILLION DOLLARS _($1, 000, 000. 00) for any violence brought against me, my family or anyone under my care.

Assault and violence by all Peace Officers .................. $10, 000, 000. 00
Handcuffed, transported, incarcerated .......................... $200, 000. 00
Personal property taken away ............................ -.... -.. $30, 000. 00
Interrogated, detained, coerced ..........·-·-.. ··-····-·-........ $30, 000. 00
Mandatory Court Appearances and litiga tion ......... ............ $8, 000. 00
5% GST under sole proprietor ..................····-·-···· ··········$51,340.00

TOTAL: $10,311,340.00
Then an Ecclesiastic notice to get rid of those pesky charges;
: ECCLESIASTICAL NOTICE by donor of the Executor Office

The Will of the heir, :Ato Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El, as the [Executor of the Estate) Director for the EUGENE VANKSON (8#: 83979631SRT0001] and Granter of the EUGENE YANKSON TRUST {B#: 827038803RZ0001] is NOW In writing to certify any presumption and/or assumption of the Canons of law 606, that the WILL/HEIR OF THE ESTATE IS NOT IN PROBATE and that the office of the heir, being the testator and executor ls granted by the Divine powers of God and none other and certifies Canon of law 666 for the chastity of the EUGENE YANKSON Estate, and Public Officials have been notified.
Also a claim to belong to the Washitaw nation but at the same time a Moor. Both immune from the laws of Canada. He's obviously a belt and suspenders man.

Some real gibberish from page 44 on I'm not even going to pretend to understand. Some Statutory Declaration about something or other. Here's a sample. Any errors because of cut and paste from a pdf don't detract at all from the lucidity;
I, :Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El, am Akan-Washitaw-Moor/Muur of the Ahanta and Ewe Tribes of Tarnaure /Alkebulan(Africa) who are descendants of the land of K.hem (Ancient Egypt) and Nubia/Kush through the Empires of Ghana, Mali, and Songhai, born on the land of the Atlan/Amexem/Washitaw de Dugdamoundyah(United Nations Indigenous PeoplesOrganization Number 215/93), pledge my National, Political, and Spiritual Allegiance to my Indigenous Moorish Nation being the arcbaic[Ab]originals/(Indi]genes of Tamaure/Alkebulan (Africa), Atlan/Amexem/Turtle Jsland/Washitaw de Dugdamoundyah(the Americas) and Planet Earth, do hereby give NOTICE to your Governments of my Autochthonous/lndigenous tribal perpetual existence here on the Planet. As an Akan-Washitaw-Moor/Muur of the [lndi]genous Ahanta and Ewe Tribes we are oneand brethren with all Autochthons(Moors/Muurs) on Atlan/Amexemffurtle Island/Washitaw de Dugdamoundyah (Americas) who are originally from Tarnaure/Alkebulan(Africa) who were already living here (Xi Clans, Olmecs, Yamasee, Washitaw etc ... ) before Christopher Columbus, settlers, strangers and Corporations first came upon the lands.
But all to no avail. There was a hearing on December 5th which Eugene apparently attended but;
UPON THE APPLICATION of the Defendants; AND UPON having heard representations from counsel for the Applicants; AND UPON noting the Respondent was present in the courtroom when this matter was first called but left before the within application was heard; AND UPON being advised that Eugene Yankson was contacted by phone and indicated he had left to attend to a personal matter;

The above was from an Order to Strike dated December 6th which also said;
2. The within claim is further dismissed against all remaining Defendants on the following grounds:

a) The named Plaintiff is not an entity that has a cause of action against these Defendants;

b) The Statement of Claim alleges facts that satisfy this Court that the allegation of unlawful arrest has no reasonable likelihood of success; and

c) The Plaintiff has failed to comply with Rule 5.5 by failing to serve an Affidavit of Records within the timeframe stipulated.

3. The within Order does not take effect until noon on December 12, 2012;

4. Prior to that time, the Plaintiff may attempt to satisfy the Court, through admissible evidence, as to the reason for its non-attendance today and to demonstrate cause for why the within Order should not take effect;

5. In order to avail himself of the opportunity to satisfy the Court, the Plaintiff would need to file admissible evidence and provide a copy to counsel for the Defendants prior to December 12, 2012;

6. Absent any such evidence, at noon on December 12, 2012 the within Order takes effect;
7. This matter is adjourned to 10:00 a.m. on December 12, 2012;

8. Pursuant to Rule 9.4(2)(c), the approval of the Plaintiff of this form of Order is not required;

9. If the within Order takes effect at noon on December 12, 2012, the Defendants shall be
entitled to recover their costs as if the within action had been discontinued by the
Plaintiff.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ch3lgu8pe ... Strike.pdf

That roused our hero into action! On December 11th he filed this seventy page opus. He called it an affidavit of response but that's like calling a psychotic's raving lunacy an academic commentary on modern prose;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/i5ie0suou ... sponse.pdf

Much of it is a repeat of the documents in the Crown's ninety page filing. Page 52 is Eugene's will leaving everything to his indigenous counterpart under International Law; Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El {®™©). The will is even notarized so if Eugene is Eugene's duly delegated executor at the court hearings then Eugene must be dead after all. However since Eugene the deceased is only dead intermittently when the mood suits him Eugene the executor doesn't have to worry much about one of the paragraphs in the will which reads;
I, DIRECT my said executor/administrator to manage or appoint another executor/director to manage any or all my just debts, funeral, and testamentary expenses as soon as may be convenient after my demise.
You don't have to worry about many funeral and testamentary expenses when you still plan on using the deceased's remains as a personal residence for the foreseeable future.

Anyhow, by filing the Afidavit of Record before the 12th Eugene squeaked past the post and didn't have his action struck.

Except that he did. Why? The story I have is that he attended the hearing but refused to answer to the name Eugene Yankson. He was Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El ®™© and everybody just had to damn well get used to it. However the Crown had stated in her reply to Ato-Kwanu-Kum :Rh-El ®™©'s statement of claim that;
3. The Defendants deny that there is any such person as Ato Kwanu Kum Rh-El and put the Plaintiff to the strict proof thereof. Rather, the Plaintiff Eugene Yankson is an individual residing in the City of Calgary.

4. The Defendants admit that there was contact between the Plaintiff, Eugene Yankson, and the four individual Defendants on June 17, 2012 but state that such contact took place in the following circumstances:

a) The individual Defendants were conducting a licensed premises walkthrough as part of their regular duties as C.P.S. members;

b) In that capacity, they entered the Hifi Nightclub at approximately 1 :45 a.m. that day;

c) The Plaintiff appeared to be under the age of 25 so he was asked to produce identification;

d) The Plaintiff produced an identification card from Washitaw Nation in the name of Ato Kwanu Kum Rh-El;

e) When the individual Defendants searched that name in the C.P.S. database, they discovered that the Plaintiff, Eugene Yankson, had used the name Ato Kwanu Kum Rh-El as an alias before;

f) When asked, the Plaintiff denied being Eugene Yankson;
So Eugene Yankson was acceptable as a plaintiff but the guy rambling away in court wasn't Eugene, at least he denied being Eugene. There were two plaintiffs named in the statement of claim, Ato Kwanu Kum Rh-El and EUGENE YANKSON, Estate, and since the guy claiming to be the defendant couldn't provide acceptable identification for either of these the case was struck out because the plaintiff failed to show for the second time.

But no need to concern yourself about Eugene. He has other arrows in his quiver. Eugene is an ACTOR;

https://www.exploretalent.com/personal/ ... on/1221243

and CONSULTANT & EQUIRE SUPREME ABSOLUTE

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ato-rh-el-e ... o-b7aa755b

So he'll make out just fine even without the ten million or so.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Eugene Yankson - Bernie's Freeman Brother Sues Calgary!

Post by grixit »

Thing is, there might actually have been a valid claim against the police in there somewhere. But the dearly departed plaintiff took great pains not to make it.

But at least we know what happened to Mowe. He's obviously in dry dock after fouling his propellers on all those nutbags floating in the water.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:Thing is, there might actually have been a valid claim against the police in there somewhere. But the dearly departed plaintiff took great pains not to make it.
Exactly the same thing happened to his brother Bernie as I reported in his discussion. He filed an assault lawsuit against the Vancouver police and the judge said that while Bernie may have had a viable case there was no way of knowing because it wasn't possible to get past all of Bernie's gibberish;
Justice Boyd:What do you mean by that? … It makes no sense whatsoever. … I have no idea what you’re talking about. It makes no sense whatsoever. She is counsel, legal counsel acting on behalf of the City of Vancouver and the two police officers. She is an – she is acting for the opposing parties.

Kw’eesaw: That’s right. And I am the authorized representative and the grantor for the Bernard Yankson.

Justice Boyd: Well, we’re not going around that tree again.

Kw’eesaw: That’s fine.

Justice Boyd: As far as I am concerned, you’re Mr. Yankson and Mr. El. You have assumed both identities.

Kw’eesaw: I do not consent. I do …

Justice Boyd: You don’t have to consent. You have answered my questions earlier so I now know who you are. The problem is that nobody is going to make an order that fiduciary duties have been transferred to a legal counsel.

Kw’eesaw: I … can I not appoint fiduciary trustee duties to counsel?

Justice Boyd: No. Answer, no.

Kw’eesaw: May I ask if … if … what are the reasons are as to why I cannot?

Justice Boyd: It makes absolutely no sense. There is no … there is no basis for this.

Kw’eesaw: The basis for my fiduciary and trustee appointment to counsel is the fact that I choose to remain in my proper status where I have already authorized Bernard Yankson to be the contact person and I would like to stay as the authorized representative, so therefore a trust has been created for the Bernard Yankson for this case. So therefore, due to the facts, for the record, Karen, or counsel, has made it very difficult in order to get any information on the case, on the matter, on the alleged informant, I choose to appoint fiduciary trustee obligations to counsel. This is the reason. Is this … is this okay with My Lady?

Justice Boyd: No. She’s … she’s, plain and simply, legal counsel acting for the opposing party. There is no transfer of trust or transfer of fiduciary obligations or transfer of whatever.

Mr. El/Mr. Yankson, I don’t know what you have been reading, but … but it’s … it’s a hodgepodge of legal concepts that you have mushed together that are giving rise to these kinds of statements. It’s absolutely nonsensical.

Now, you may have been assaulted as you alleged and you may have a very legitimate claim for damages. The court wants to hear it, but … but you’re going to have to file the documents that are necessary under the Rules, set the matter down for hearing, and the court can proceed. But … but talking about transferring fiduciary duties to a lawyer on the other side, with all due respect, makes no sense. I have no idea what you’re talking about.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

The apple never falls far from the tree.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What's really sad about all this is that the Yanksons, like all of their type, spent a lot of time and money cramming their heads with this sort of bulldada, when they could have been cramming their heads with something which would actually allow them to better their stations in life and be productive members of society.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

g) The Plaintiff was then arrested for obstructing a police officer by providing a false name in a licensed premises

j) During that ride, the Plaintiff was found to have marijuana on his person so he was subsequently also charged with possession of marijuana;
So, just to get this clear, if he had told the cops he was Eugene Yankson, aka his real name, there would have been no cause for arrest and the cops would have never found the alleged drugs on him, and he could have just continued hanging out at the party.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Jeffrey wrote:
g) The Plaintiff was then arrested for obstructing a police officer by providing a false name in a licensed premises

So, just to get this clear, if he had told the cops he was Eugene Yankson, aka his real name, there would have been no cause for arrest and the cops would have never found the alleged drugs on him, and he could have just continued hanging out at the party.
Yes, that's about the short & curl lies of it. No different from a goodfer turning a parking ticket into a lost license and crushed car.

If at first you don't succeed- fail, fail again.
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:

Ok Jeffrey, just what the hell are you implying here? That Eugene Yankson is his actual name? Haven't you read the 160 pages of documents? There is copious evidence there, official evidence, that his real name :Ato-Kwanu-l<um :Rh-El©TM, filling the Office of the Executor for the EUGENE YANKSON, Estate. Check the document on page 43 of this;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/i5ie0suou ... sponse.pdf

It has an embossed seal from the Omni-Galactic Comitas Centium, fingerprints, witnesses, witness fingerprints; what more proof do you need than that? If you want to mess with the Omni-Galactic Comitas Centium be my guest but I'm steering clear of those guys.

Show some sympathy, Eugene was in a cruel bind. He could whore himself and agree he was Eugene Yankson, thereby offering the police the fraudulent identity of a dead man, or he could be a man of principle, use his real name, and face the consequences. Same with his court case. He could have taken the easy route and agreed he was Eugene but he chose to be a man of integrity and forfeit the ten million he was certain to win if he actually made it to trial.

So, in answer to your question, yes. Had he lied to the police and agreed that he was Eugene Yankson they would have almost certainly let him go. But he chose the honourable route.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What never ceases to amaze me is the sheer amount of actual work and expense, not to mention incomprehensible stupidity, some people will go to to get out of something trivial that could have been easily avoided in the first place. Case(s) in point. Sometimes the stupid is just so palpable you just want to reach out and slap it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.