Are these freemen/women getting younger?

Moderator: Burnaby49

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Are these freemen/women getting younger?

Post by wanglepin »

I have checked to see if there is anything here already on "Public Figure" Victoria grant- no results.
So, Are these freemen getting younger? Speaking to the Public Banking Institute 2012 and at 12 years old Victoria Grant.
They don't create real money, just numbers on a screen all to enslave the people of Canada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQOX8EVNmE
At 13 years old.
Corruption, Banking Scam & Corporations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwsLWtGsXGM
I am sure Menard will be proud.
LordEd

Re: Are these freemen/women getting younger?

Post by LordEd »

http://www.financialpost.com/m/wp/blog. ... ey-monster

Of course if you say anything to a teenager that would hurt their feelings its bullying.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:http://www.financialpost.com/m/wp/blog. ... ey-monster

Of course if you say anything to a teenager that would hurt their feelings its bullying.
Here in the states the NRA, far right wingers, evangelicals and even civil rights advocacy groups employ the same propaganda technique. Prop a kid up in front of an audience and induce them to repeat a prepared speech that says exactly what mommy, daddy and "the movement" believe.

The implication is that the truth of the matter, which the evil powers that be are trying to obscure, is so simple that even little kids get it.

And as pointed out it is hoped that the child and the message will be immune from criticism since the unsaid message is that only child abusing bullies would dare take a sweet kid like this to task.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Here's a case where a young 18-year old whippersnapper gets his very first OPCA claim dismissed: MacLeod v. R., 2015 ONSC 8020 http://canlii.ca/t/gmnv8

Among other things, he was trying to get student loans without a credit check or a co-signor.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

wanglepin wrote:I have checked to see if there is anything here already on "Public Figure" Victoria grant- no results.
So, Are these freemen getting younger? Speaking to the Public Banking Institute 2012 and at 12 years old Victoria Grant.
They don't create real money, just numbers on a screen all to enslave the people of Canada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQOX8EVNmE
At 13 years old.
Corruption, Banking Scam & Corporations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwsLWtGsXGM
I am sure Menard will be proud.
Though I am no longer a believer in Freeman ideals - that doesn't mean that I also ignore well-researched info.

You post this topic as if the information given in these videos is 100% faulty, yet provide no facts to prove that it is faulty.

Secondly, you provide no proof what-so-ever that Victoria Grant is a "younger freeman".

How about doing some REAL research into Victoria Grant, such as providing facts and evidence that her PARENTS are "freeman" types, with pending court cases, or criminal convictions.

Merely using FREEDOM OF SPEECH to speak out against the banking industry is NOT PROOF of freemanism !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Haven't watched the posted videos, but from what I remember from previous bits when the name came up somewhere was along the lines of COMER and GOODF.

I'll call it freeman-ish. General belief the government is hiding a magic money pot from the people for <insert evil plot here>.

Basically covered in the COMER / Rocco Galati threads.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:you provide no proof what-so-ever that Victoria Grant is a "younger freeman".
I agree, I did jump the gun to an extent in suggesting young Vicky was a Free Girl On the land.. No excuses I'm afraid.
It may have been these lines;
money out of thin air and “money is only digits on a screen......
.....what I have discovered is the banks and the government have colluded to financially enslave the people of Canada......I will share with you three important points of reference of concern for to continue the research on your own.....
So how are they robbing us....... the government gave the banks permission to loan out money that doesn't exist in the form of loans........ When you are given a mortgage that literally means a death pledge......they don't actually give you money.......they click a key on a computer and generate the fake money out of thin air....
that made me so quick off the mark to condemn this poor girl to the shit pile that is FMOTL.
I am sorry.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

wanglepin wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:you provide no proof what-so-ever that Victoria Grant is a "younger freeman".
I agree, I did jump the gun to an extent in suggesting young Vicky was a Free Girl On the land.. No excuses I'm afraid.
It may have been these lines;
money out of thin air and “money is only digits on a screen......
.....what I have discovered is the banks and the government have colluded to financially enslave the people of Canada......I will share with you three important points of reference of concern for to continue the research on your own.....
So how are they robbing us....... the government gave the banks permission to loan out money that doesn't exist in the form of loans........ When you are given a mortgage that literally means a death pledge......they don't actually give you money.......they click a key on a computer and generate the fake money out of thin air....
that made me so quick off the mark to condemn this poor girl to the shit pile that is FMOTL.
I am sorry.
All generally accepted FMOTL concepts, so the link isn't without some substantiation...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

NYGman wrote:All generally accepted FMOTL concepts
I see a new Quatloosian acronym: GASP (Generally Accepted Sovrun Principles).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

wserra wrote:
NYGman wrote:All generally accepted FMOTL concepts
I see a new Quatloosian acronym: GASP (Generally Accepted Sovrun Principles).

I like that
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NYGman wrote: All generally accepted FMOTL concepts, so the link isn't without some substantiation...
I agree, but it was easier just to say sorry that to point out my obvious reasons for creating the thread. :wink:
Wake Up! Productions

wanglepin wrote:
NYGman wrote: All generally accepted FMOTL concepts, so the link isn't without some substantiation...
I agree, but it was easier just to say sorry that to point out my obvious reasons for creating the thread. :wink:
To clarify my point, speaking out against the banking industry is merely one component of freemanism. There are many other components that make up freemanism.

Inferring that speaking out against the banking industry is qualification enough to be called a freeman is the same as saying being able to speak English is qualification to be called an English Teacher.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

there has been presidents, prime ministers, economists, lawyers and several other types of qualified folks speak out against the modern banking systems. the vast majority are not in any way opca litigants. that being said, most also do not believe there is a pile of hardly earned cash waiting at the end of the right incantation filed in court. that is the opca part. but the compound interest and failure to audit things like the federal reserve are not really a sole symptom of the opca phenomenon.

personally i believe the banking system to be broken. in protest of that i use it as little as possible and hold no bank account. so does that make me an opca type or just an average joe holding a personal peaceful protest?

and i really dont approve of folks having children recite a speech they obviously did not write or even understand. people need to educate children but still let kids be kids. i got in trouble for pointing that out about this girl before. but i would do it again in a heartbeat.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:and i really dont approve of folks having children recite a speech they obviously did not write or even understand. people need to educate children but still let kids be kids.
I know that you are not a big fan of Alex Jones, but his 12 year old son (Rex Jones) has been home schooled all his life and has written some well researched infowars reports on GMO food that would rival this girl. So, I wouldn't put it past her to have the ability to write and understand it.

If folks are curious, I would urge them to research her parents. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: his 12 year old son (Rex Jones) has been home schooled all his life and has written some well researched infowars reports on GMO food that would rival this girl. So, I wouldn't put it past her to have the ability to write and understand it.
as someone who works farming in one level or another in spring and fall i can tell you no 12 year old has a clue about gmo's. and if your research comes from foghorn leghorn you have done none. im pro gmo not because of any reason but it works. one must go to the source material to get anywhere and even then it can be hard to understand. however most larger ag facilities have plenty of staff who can explain it. this isnt the forum for it or i would be happy to debate most on the subject.

so i stand by we shouldnt be taking advice on science and agriculture or banking and economics from pre teens. they only know what they are fed by their parents and friends. simple as that. they do not have the capacity or education to make informed decisions in any way. or should we also let 12 year olds pack guns, drive, run power plants, get married, fly planes, etc.?

peace,
ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:we shouldnt be taking advice on science and agriculture or banking and economics from pre teens.
Agreed, as it is up to the individual adult to do their own research. But I see nothing wrong with pre teens presenting the info in order to spur interest in a topic of public concern.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

it presents information in such a way as to making ripping it apart as bullshit as being a bully. it might work at the school science fair but it is certainly not serious work to be taken seriously by a competent adult. its actually harmful to any cause. and it creates a false image that an issue as complex as gmo's or banking is comprehensible to children who spent their life being groomed to spout bs by wealthy parents who stand to gain profits from the well coached children's little sideshow.

peace,
ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:it presents information in such a way as to making ripping it apart as bullshit as being a bully. it work at the school science fair but it is certainly not serious work to be taken seriously. its actually harmful to any cause. and it creates a false image that an issue as complex as gmo's or banking is comprehensible to children who spent their life being groomed to spout bs by wealthy parents who stand to gain profits from the well coached children's little sideshow.

peace,
ninj
I see that you are very passionate about this topic. I have said my peace. I will leave it at let's agree to disagree. :wink:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

to understand why its wrong you must first have a knowledge of slacktivism, and how this is harming virtually any movement with validity. slacktivism relies on turning a profit from uninformed viewers/readers by the simple click of a like button for something they are otherwise clueless about. here is brian dunning from skeptoid.com explaining slacktivism in better words than i could string together.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4419

its not helpful for these children to be little profit makers for dads sham shows.
peace,
ninj
Last edited by bmxninja357 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:to understand why its wrong you must first have a knowledge of slacktivism
Thank you for helping me to understand your point. This quote in particular:
If I might paraphrase: We make YouTube videos that we hope will end war. And just what did Kony 2012 do for Invisible Children's YouTube production bank account? By the end of their fiscal year, which ended on June 30, about four months after the movie came out, they reported gross receipts of $31.9 million dollars. All of it was donations made by people who watched their movies. They reported no grants or other sources of income.

According to their mission statement, your donations were not used to stop Kony; they were used to make more movies about stopping Kony.
I have no idea about Victoria Grant, or her parents motives (financial or otherwise). But it did peek my interest. I am going to take my own advise and research her parents. I will report back in 24 hours. Again, thank you.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.