Are these freemen/women getting younger?

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Are these freemen/women getting younger?

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Already I have found Victoria Grant's father's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/facing42/videos

The first video posted is a COPY of a U.K. video from nearly 5 years ago: "Enforcers attack father to stop him filming them kidnap his child (in UK).flv" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWkqyN30sVI

Though it is not Victoria's father's video, nor did he write the title, based merely the title of the video, it does suggest that her father was at the beginning stages of freemanism when he uploaded this video on "Feb 19, 2011".

The channel was created on Mar 24, 2008, and the channel description reads:
The main point of this channel is to keep a video record of documented information in order to better grasp true reality vs a manipulated, conspired, disinformed, propaganda filled reality.

I am someone who wants to critically think through a conspiracy theory, not simply believe in one, thus, my research gears itself towards finding as much information as i can to establish if something is 'true', disinformation, propaganda or simply an outright lie.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

no legitimate publication or resource would agree with this girls statements. Any "research" she would have done must have been all in alternative sources. Her ability to comprehend the topic she speaks on must be questioned, and I think Her age is relative to that. At 12 there is no way she could have the comprehensive knowledge of economics, finance, banking, and the law necessary to conduct a full and accurate analysis of the current economic conditions, relevant laws, and theory needed to make the conclusions she does. That, and if it is really as easy as a 12 yr old says it is, why can't I find anyone in those fields who would agree? I think it more likely these beliefs come from family, as economic discussions are not usually that popular in middle school.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

NYGman wrote:no legitimate publication or resource would agree with this girls statements. Any "research" she would have done must have been all in alternative sources. Her ability to comprehend the topic she speaks on must be questioned, and I think Her age is relative to that. At 12 there is no way she could have the comprehensive knowledge of economics, finance, banking, and the law necessary to conduct a full and accurate analysis of the current economic conditions, relevant laws, and theory needed to make the conclusions she does. That, and if it is really as easy as a 12 yr old says it is, why can't I find anyone in those fields who would agree? I think it more likely these beliefs come from family, as economic discussions are not usually that popular in middle school.
According to the Toronto Star: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2012/05 ... viral.html
She understands what she’s talking about, her parents say.

“She couldn’t use any concepts she couldn’t explain or use any words she couldn’t define or use in a different context,” says her father Zane, who works at Research in Motion as a project manager, addressing the critics on Huffington Post and other websites who said the ideas are not Victoria’s own.

Her father helped her edit her speech. An A student, Victoria spent weeks preparing it. “She is friendly and bubbly, but also very determined, hard-working and disciplined,” says her mother, Marcia, a principal at Guelph’s Resurrection Christian Academy.,

Banking has been dinner table conversation at the Grant household for some time. Zane has a bee in his bonnet about private banks, profits and national debt and has been sharing with the family.
Victoria's mother is a "principal at Guelph’s Resurrection Christian Academy". I should remind people that Keith Thompson (aka "Kate of Gaia") was also a resident of Guelph at this point in time. Coincidence ??? :thinking:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

victorias dad:
he says. “I want them to question. Obviously my daughter is influenced by my opinions, but there’s going to come a time when she’s going to say, ‘Dad, I don’t agree with you.
so she repeats what dad says and it also said he edited her speech. not her ideas. seems like another heavily bible influenced semi opca home.

i dont mean to sound callous but really its just a recite of a speech her dad wrote for her. if that was not the case she would be putting out videos in her own words one after the next. can you find those? a few minutes repeating herself in interviews does not a researcher make. anything from her in the last couple years? if she was really that passionate about the subject with the tesla like drive it would take to understand modern banking at 12 there should be more. is there?

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:victorias dad:
he says. “I want them to question. Obviously my daughter is influenced by my opinions, but there’s going to come a time when she’s going to say, ‘Dad, I don’t agree with you.
so she repeats what dad says and it also said he edited her speech. not her ideas. seems like another heavily bible influenced semi opca home.

i dont mean to sound callous but really its just a recite of a speech her dad wrote for her. if that was not the case she would be putting out videos in her own words one after the next. can you find those? a few minutes repeating herself in interviews does not a researcher make. anything from her in the last couple years? if she was really that passionate about the subject with the tesla like drive it would take to understand modern banking at 12 there should be more. is there?

peace,
ninj
As I have previously said, I am the first to admit when I am wrong. My apologies ... I WAS WRONG !!!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

This is getting a little outside our mandate. Can we rein it in a bit?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

as much as i understand your feeling we still need to answer the question as per the thread title. this takes actually digging into the family and educational settings of those youth who seem to have somewhat opca ideas. its the only way to find out if opca are getting younger, and is this more common than it has previously been.

with the internet how it is we will see a lot of parroting by the youths of what the parents say but do they hold these ideals when they get old enough to start making there own decisions. really the only way to know is to dig in. its not like we are attacking any one younger. we are looking more at the ideas, how they were formed and do they last into later years. so far im finding it more to be a projection onto the youth. but it would be interesting to know if a kid from a average non opca not overly religious home watches a few youtubes or whatever and independently decides at a young age that this is their intended path. and do they hold onto that belief?

i think soon we are going to start seeing some kids who have no birth certificate try to enter the real world also. do they hold the opca beliefs or do they think it a curse? what happens to these kids? i find the subject kind of fascinating from both a psychological and legal standpoint.

just my thoughts on it.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I would look more at social parroting than parental parroting.

The internet says x is wrong. It must be true. And if you agree with x being wrong, look at all of the positive feedback posts.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

bmxninja357 wrote:it presents information in such a way as to making ripping it apart as bullshit as being a bully. it might work at the school science fair but it is certainly not serious work to be taken seriously by a competent adult.
As a frequent judge at the county (state, and INTEL international) science fairs, I have to say "meh". We (judges) try to determine whether the student understands what he/she is saying, but we're not professional psychologists. (At least, most of us aren't.)
South Pacific - You've Got To Be Carefully Taught wrote:You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Wake Up! Productions

Ok, so 24 hours later, here is my analysis of the Grant family.

I have researched multiple news reports, as well as their own Youtube and Facebook pages.

Vitoria's mother Marcia Grant is a Christian school principal. Her father Zane Grant used to work for RIM (Research In Motion), the creator and former owner of Blackberry phones. He now has his own business selling natural, non-GMO coffee.

Other than correcting bad grammar, Victoria's mother had nothing to do with her speeches. Her father Zane seems to have been the inspiration for her speeches. Of the three, Victoria's Facebook page is the only one that is kept current. Both her parents stopped using Facebook one to two years ago.

Both parents are very religious, and her father's interest in the banking industry may have been inspired by Matthew 21:12-13:
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Whatever his motives, it appears to have been a passing phase for him (ending in 2013). In fact, the one and ONLY provable link to freemanism that I could find was that Mika Rasila viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10677&hilit=Mika+Rasila is one of his 2,500 Facebook "friends".

Other than that, there is absolutely NOTHING that indicates that Zane Grant is a "freeman", or has any freeman beliefs. It is my opinion that he was (in 2012) more of a Ron Paul / Alex Jones "AUDIT THE FED" believer than a freeman follower.

I now formally RETRACT my statement that "I was wrong" !!!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

WUP, considering the cross pollination of ideas in the detax/sovcit/freeman/etc. subculture it is not surprising that we can't tell the players apart without a score card.

One of the favorite debate ruses of the subculture is to deny being a part of whatever flavor du jour which has proven to be an unsuccessful farce based on the claim that one doesn't accept a minor point, or two, of the theory in question.

The bar I would set is not whether the Grants had ever claimed to be "freeman" or been called such, but rather whether the girl's presentation would get nods of approval at one of the old freemanfests.

I say it would have and that Dean would have considered hitting on her.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think this is definitely one of the things that you can honestly blame the internet for, as it has given the minor clacques the opportunity to spread their brain deadness amongst themselves, and since originality isn't a big item with them, they freely steal from one another.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Only in terms of such nonsense spreading faster, not in terms of the Internet originating it. Believe me, similar nonsense has been created since the beginning of time, long before the Internet was even thought of.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:Only in terms of such nonsense spreading faster, not in terms of the Internet originating it. Believe me, similar nonsense has been created since the beginning of time, long before the Internet was even thought of.
That is exactly what I said, that the internet is responsible for it being spread faster since it could reach a larger audience.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

Her father Zane Grant used to work for RIM (Research In Motion), the creator and former owner of Blackberry phones
Was this the bunch that were 'done' for plagiarism?
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.