"John Spirit" a.k.a. "Eternally Aware"

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

"John Spirit" a.k.a. "Eternally Aware"

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

After having asked if "John Spirit" has his own topic, it was revealed that he has in fact flown under the radar with only a few mentions here on Q. Unless John is native, I hardly think "Spirit" is his correct last name, however, at this time I am "Eternally Un-Aware" of his true identity.

Dean Clifford with "John Spirit" (Nov. 2013)

John has flown under the radar for years mostly because (to my knowledge) he is an online (for profit) freeman "teacher", yet apparently does not actually have any real world videos showing him implementing his freeman teachings. He comes across in his videos as very calm and peaceful, but if one attempts to question his conclusions, or point out his faulty reasoning in the Youtube comments section even one time, you are immediately BLOCKED (myself 3 times).

I should point out that John is of the old school (pre 2010) freeman ilk, with Robert Menard apparently being his greatest influence. He is from Quebec, which also lends to his misconceptions of Canadian law, as the Province of Quebec functions separately than the rest of Canada under French Civil Code (which stems from the fact that Quebec refused to acknowledge the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms - opting instead to create their own version).

John's Youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/eternallyaware and his Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/eternallyaware?fref=ufi

The reason why I have started this topic is that John is stepping up his freeman game as of this week. He will be broadcasting his first http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ show this Wednesday. This is the same internet radio site that Kate of Gaia also broadcasts from. Here is the link to his first show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eternallya ... -awakening

(if anyone can find out his true identity, that would be helpful.)
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "John Spirit" a.k.a. "Eternally Aware"

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'll toss in a little John Spirit background by linking to a posting I made about him a while ago on the menard discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=1420#p219106
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:I'll toss in a little John Spirit background by linking to a posting I made about him a while ago on the menard discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=1420#p219106
Very good write up. My question is why do all fmotl refer to international covenants as if they apply them individually? International covenants and agreements are only binding on nations that sign on to them, and they only apply to the nation as a whole (not to individuals).

John has built his entire freeman career off of misinterpreting statutes and international agreements. He is not harmful in the way that Dean Clifford is, but he does inspire others to act on his misinterpretations (similar to Menard).
Wake Up! Productions

I should add that John has 2 different websites:

http://eternallyaware.com/ & http://johnspirit.education/

The first has a "donation" button on it, which takes you to a Paypal account https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/websc ... a50933f9b2

There you will find that John is/was selling a "Human rights and Taxation" package for a whopping $500 !!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can't recall a freeman court hearing I've been to where they didn't dredge up some United Nations puff-piece agreement and claim it was the supreme law in Canada overriding all of our domestic laws. They just love the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human rights;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal ... man_Rights

Apparently that even trumps our Constitution. They are big fans because the Declaration is so vague that they can spin any fantasy interpretation they want about how it supports pretty much anything they claim is their human right. They seem quite indifferent to the fact that no Canadian court has ever agreed with them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:There you will find that John is/was selling a "Human rights and Taxation" package for a whopping $500 !!!
Ah, but you only link to the packie for the masses. After all, John has "sat and thought about the best way to do this and how to discern who should acquire this knowledge and who should not". After all the sitting and thinking, John concludes that those "who should acquire this knowledge" are those who pay him the most. So, out of the kindness of his heart, he has created a packie that will give you "everything you need and more to accomplish what you want to do". Among many other equally valuable and equally illiterate things, this miraculous packie contains "A walk through concerning the principals (sic) of fundamental justice as it (sic) pertains (sic) to education, contributions and working" and "What the heck is a cause of action and how does my claim of recognition start this or have a part in starting this". All in all, "The value that you will get for the barter that is asked cannot compare" to, well, something. Only $1000.

Order now, and Sister Mary Elephant teaches you third-grade English! Free!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Can someone send him a WeRe check for $1,000 and get this package?? (please, please)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

wserra wrote:
Order now, and Sister Mary Elephant teaches you third-grade English! Free!
Ha!
Wake Up! Productions

John Spirit was most certainly deceptive when registering the domain of his newest site.

Name: John Spirit (not his legal name)
Organization: John (Not a legal "organization")
City: centreville (Not an actual city)
State: NB (NB stands for New Brunswick, yet the phone number and postal code listed below are clearly from Quebec).
Zip: J6K1C6 (Postal Code does not match the land line phone number)
Phone: +1.4506924986 (This is a land line phone number registered to Yves Rousseau).
Email: eternallyaware@yahoo.com
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:J6K 1C6 is in Châteauguay Quebec.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J ... _of_Canada
BTW - I had a $50 Visa gift card from Christmas, so I used $5 of it to do the reverse lookup of the phone number. :snicker:

Does this earn me some WeRe Bank credits? :haha:
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:BTW - I had a $50 Visa gift card from Christmas, so I used $5 of it to do the reverse lookup of the phone number. :snicker:
that happens to me too. checking numbers, newspaper subscriptions, paid this or that. i think we all have to expect an under 10 buck purchase every here and there. i just have a hard time when it goes to a douche directly.

thanks for doing it tho.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:BTW - I had a $50 Visa gift card from Christmas, so I used $5 of it to do the reverse lookup of the phone number. :snicker:
that happens to me too. checking numbers, newspaper subscriptions, paid this or that. i think we all have to expect an under 10 buck purchase every here and there. i just have a hard time when it goes to a douche directly.

thanks for doing it tho.
ninj
Would have been worth while if it resulted in his actual legal name, but it doesn't appear as though "John Spirit" is Yves Rousseau.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I should add that John has 2 different websites:

http://eternallyaware.com/ & http://johnspirit.education/

The first has a "donation" button on it, which takes you to a Paypal account https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/websc ... a50933f9b2

There you will find that John is/was selling a "Human rights and Taxation" package for a whopping $500 !!!
We seem to be entering a post Menard/Clifford phase in which gurus like JohnSpirit and Kate of Gaia figure the basic insanity of their theories will make more sense if they cover it over with a ton of verbiage and videos.

I am not surprised that we have one more guru/theorist who just can't or won't understand the source of government's authority. Instead John Spirt seems intent on following the same old, badly failed, guru's line that the governments of Canada and the United States have tricked everyone into their jurisdictions and only by paying him money can the wannabe freeman be informed of the way out of the trap.

I swear, this poor ole boy must have slept through middle school civics! Read the constitutions, sonny!

One more time, gurus. . . the governments of the western democracies derive their authority from their respective constitutions and the limited power thereby granted by the body politic, the people.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Your postal codes have letters in them?

Truly a barbaric and backwards country.
Wake Up! Productions

John Spirit's first radio took place yesterday. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eternallya ... -awakening Unfortunately the audio is so choppy, it is impossible to listen to.
wserra

Post by wserra »

In other words, the Spirit is willing, but the audio is weak?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:In other words, the Spirit is willing, but the audio is weak?
Has Famspear hijacked wserra's password?

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Would have been worth while if it resulted in his actual legal name, but it doesn't appear as though "John Spirit" is Yves Rousseau.
your just not using enough opca word play and logic. the name is right there. let me reveal it for you...

john
jän/
nouninformal
noun: john; plural noun: johns
1.North American
a toilet.
2.a prostitute's client.

and spirit needs a definition too...

spirits
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
spir·it (spĭr′ĭt)
n.
9. often spirits (used with a sing. verb) An alcohol solution of an essential or volatile substance.
10. spirits An alcoholic beverage, especially distilled liquor.

so if we add just a little opca logic here and some of that magical word wrangling and selective dictionary definitions we get the name of a distilled volatile substance originating from the bathroom that makes you have silly thoughts. therefore the name at face value and properly defined is actually....

jenkem!
Jenkem, known by Fox News as "butt hash", is a cheap and nasty quasi-drug invented in Zambia and Zimbabwe, made by fermenting your own shit and piss in a plastic container. The resulting fumes are then inhaled through the nose. It has a very rough high that first consists of wanting to kill yourself, followed by a very long period of total body numbness. It lasts for approximately 7 hours and is highly addictive, both physically and psychologically.
so using opca logic i can say for sure john spirit is in fact jenkem. glad we got that cleared up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc

sounds about right. a john spirit is jenkem.
peace,
ninj
:haha:
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

John Spirit has a new video. With new exciting definitions for words that we already thought we understood. Like telling us we're fools for thinking that we're resident in Canada just because we live here. Idiots! John knows better. Like Russ Porisky he has the gift of being able to dive below the surface of legislation to glean it's hidden meaning buried in the depths. A hidden meaning that is right out in the open in front of us if we just have the analytical insight to see it. Canadian statutes are designed to take away your rights to be a person by calling you something else. If you want a hunting license you are a HUNTER. Fishing licenses, a FISHERMAN. The highway safety act makes you a DRIVER and education acts remove your status as a human being and turn you into a STUDENT. The medical enactments also strip you of your humanity by making you a PATIENT (John likes capitalizing).

Words words words. Apparently if words can be defined in different ways then John gets to pick the ones he can use to deconstruct the Income Tax Act regardless of common sense or prior jurisprudence. Take resident. Residence doesn't mean where you live it means where you reside. And he claims that it really refers to where a corporation conducts its business and where a doctor does his residency. Any of you Canadian readers doctors in residency? No? Then good news, you're not resident in Canada for income tax purposes.

But the big one is the Income Tax Act which attempts, through definitions, to change John's status from a free human being into an OFFICER of Canada or servant of Her Majesty! Bastards! Good thing John's on the case. The Income Tax Act definition of Employed means performing the duties of an office or employment. So what's an office?
office means the position of an individual entitling the individual to a fixed or ascertainable stipend or remuneration and includes a judicial office, the office of a minister of the Crown, the office of a member of the Senate or House of Commons of Canada, a member of a legislative assembly or a member of a legislative or executive council and any other office, the incumbent of which is elected by popular vote or is elected or appointed in a representative capacity and also includes the position of a corporation director, and officer means a person holding such an  office;
This was enacted because of confusion as to whether elected official, or people like judges who are supposedly independent of the government, were actually employed for tax purposes. So this was added to the definition to bring them clearly into the Act.

But not to John! If you work for an office it means you work for the government! And since it is in the definition of office it means you are an officer. And if you are an officer it means you work for the government as a servant of the Queen. It all flows so logically. One responder just doesn't quite make the connection leading to this exchange;
ura soul 23 hours ago
where the definition of 'employment' is examined here, i feel there is a jump of logic being made to claim that the definition automatically requires the individual to be 'working for the government'. the definition refers to 'office' and says that this definition INCLUDES judicial 'offices' but does not say that 'everyone who is employed is in a position of governmental office'. or am i missing something?

hatchirokuae86 21 hours ago
Yes, you are missing something. In law, the inclusion of one or more, means the exclusion of all others. So if anything says, "including" than anything not specifically included is excluded.

ura soul 21 hours ago
+hatchirokuae86 ok, so reading this again then - the issue i am pointing to is that the prior line in the document being quoted states: "emplóyed" means performing the duties of an office or employment. if 'office' is limited to only the governmental types of roles being stipulated, that still allows the other definition of the word 'employed' to be valid, which is to say that to be employed is to be 'performing the duties of employment'. so there is space left in the definition that does not require that we are 'in office' and thus doing the work of the government if we are simply 'employed'. or did i miss something else? ;)
hatchirokuae86 20 hours ago
+ura soul yes so the "or" acts as the synonym if you will. The or stipulates that both definitions are one and the same
ura soul 20 hours ago
+hatchirokuae86 obviously the logic you are applying here is not standard logic, as would be used in science and common use of words. where can i read about the legalise definition of 'or' that you are referring to here? i have never seen it before. thanks
hatchirokuae86 20 hours ago
+ura soul get yourself a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary. I use an 8th edition, but there are usually good deals on them used from Amazon from the 6th edition up through the 10th edition. And yes, it was written to confuse you on purpose. They want you to mentally fill in info that isn't actually written and use words with multiple meanings. Ex. You might receive a letter that states "A penalty has been assessed in the amount of... " and you assume it's your penalty, but they never said you have been assessed this penalty, just that one exists. It takes study and diligence to comprehend this material, but once you do, boy does it all take on a very different meaning.
ura soul 20 hours ago
+hatchirokuae86 i do have access to such books. are you recommending to look up the word 'or'?

hatchirokuae86 19 hours ago
+ura soul Yes. According to BLD, "or" is a disjunctive particle...It is used to clarify what has already been said, and in such cases, means "in other words", "to writ", or "that is to say"...

Let me step in on that one. According to hatchirokuae If my wife says "What shall we do today? We can go to a movie or we'll go skydiving" what she is actually saying is "What shall we do today? We can go to a movie, that is to say, we'll go skydiving". It's all so clear now why wife and I are always squabbling. We're talking at cross-purposes because, like ura soul, I don't understand legalese.

Anyhow ura soul was still confused;
ura soul 56 minutes ago
+hatchirokuae86 is there a particular part of the book you are locating that definition in? in the versions i am looking at i am just seeing O.R. (acronym) and no entry for 'or'.
hatchirokuae86 50 minutes ago
+ura soul it was just in alphabetical order in my copy.

ura soul 46 minutes ago
+hatchirokuae86 that's odd.. both my versions have the same list of words at the start of the 'or' area and neither includes the word 'or'. hmm..

Look ura soul, you want to play with the big boys? The heavy hitters like spirit John and hatchirokuae? Then dump that useless copy of Black's and get the super-secret one known only to the Freeman elite. The one that asks you what you want the definition to say before it gives you one.

If you check the free online version of Black's it does give a definition of 'or' although not exactly to point with our discussion;
OR
A term used in heraldry, and signifying gold; called "sol-' by some heralds when it occurs in the arms of princes, and "topaz"' or "carbuncle" when borne by peers. Engravers represent it by an indefinite number of small points. Wharton.
http://thelawdictionary.org/letter/o/page/34/

Back to the tedium that is John Spirit. This whole video is just him reading verbatim, ploddingly and haltingly, from an unidentified document. Extremely hard going for a listener. It is only 25 minutes long but it seems like it goes on forever. Largely because he keeps repeating the same things over, and over, and over. And then at about 12 minutes it got too stupid for me and I bailed. He got on to that beloved Freeman belief that the word "includes" means "includes only the following" so when the definition of employee included an officer it meant only officers were employees. And, as John told us a half dozen times in the past 12 minutes, officers are Crown employees so the only people who are employees and pay tax are government workers.

Anybody else want to go past that, be my guest. I can only take so much of John in one shot and 12 minutes seems to be my limit. Particularly since at least three-quarters of that short stretch of time were pure padding with John just repeating himself ad infinitum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fOvFJ7L4w0

Sadly John is about the best that the Freemen have left. Menard discredited and on the run, down to posting things like this on Face Book;
Scientists at a Newfoundland University used $275,000 Federal grant to determine why farts smell.
They concluded it is because they come from our ass
Dean in jail, Lindsay chasing his coronation oath fantasy and trying to relive his glory days back when his right to travel beliefs were still open for argument. Belanger MIA, almost six months since his last video. Boisjoli down to gibberish ravings on Quatloos. And we're left with a droning skeleton with the charisma of a potato.