"John Spirit" a.k.a. "Eternally Aware"

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "John Spirit" a.k.a. "Eternally Aware"

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:He got on to that beloved Freeman belief that the word "includes" means "includes only the following" so when the definition of employee included an officer it meant only officers were employees.
I have had many Youtube discussions with him in the past. Like many freemen, he doesn't challenge the established beliefs. And like most freemen, he doesn't possess logic or critical thought. He merely regurgitates the established freeman beliefs that were taught to him. The "officer" belief comes from Porisky. The "includes" belief comes from Menard (though I could be mistaken).

This was how I was able to eventually see my way through all the crap - I challenge the established beliefs. I downloaded 14 different law dictionaries, and went out and bought a Canadian law dictionary. I cross-referenced all the definitions, and was eventually I was able to tell John Spirit that he is full of crap !!! This was 2 years ago - and he still hasn't progressed in his way of thinking. They merely choose to believe what they want to believe, and block anyone who challenges or disproves those beliefs. Sad really. :(
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: The "officer" belief comes from Porisky. The "includes" belief comes from Menard (though I could be mistaken).
Eldon Warman used both of these ruses years ago.
Wake Up! Productions

New video: Taxation Are You part of Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1osxH54JPkk
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:New video: Taxation Are You part of Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1osxH54JPkk
More of the same. A document slowly scrolling by as JS drones on reading it out loud for us. After the last one I'm not going there. I'll assume that it is just another of his definition picking exercises that works something like a geneology tree. Take Burnaby49 as an example. One guy but as you move back in time to my parents and grandparents more and more branches open up until there are thousands of directions you can go. Remove the people and put in word definitions and that's John's song and dance. He constructs what seems like a logical path (at least to his audience) through permutations of definitions to arrive at any conclusion he wants.

He's probably reconstructing the word 'residence' to show that none of us are resident in Canada for income tax purposes. As I said in a prior posting, if you are not a doctor in residency you're good to go on not paying income taxes. At least that's what JS tells us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:He constructs what seems like a logical path (at least to his audience) through permutations of definitions to arrive at any conclusion he wants.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

A+B+C+D = Z

All of his videos follow this format. The problem with this format is, when one so-called "fact" is proven wrong, it all falls down like a house of cards.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:He constructs what seems like a logical path (at least to his audience) through permutations of definitions to arrive at any conclusion he wants.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

A+B+C+D = Z

All of his videos follow this format. The problem with this format is, when one so-called "fact" is proven wrong, it all falls down like a house of cards.
It seems to me the arguments presented by freemen gurus to advance the idea that they aren't "persons" subject to the rule of law are becoming more convoluted with each successive guru. This makes sense since in order to be relevant new gurus have to find different ways to arrive at the same conclusion (i.e. the law doesn't apply to freemen since they aren't persons).

Simply repeating the old mumbo jumbo might fly in the the cult if a freeman wants to argue that the courts and the powers that be just don't get it. But if the freeman is a wannabe guru, or a guru on the rise like John Spirit he has to have a new treatment for the old song.

The funny thing about the competing persons arguments phenomena is that it has caused freemen gurus to argue among themselves. Menard says Eldon Warman is out of date. Belanger says Menard is lying. Menard and Scott Duncan get crazy. Menard says Clifford too angry. Brian Alexander says the C3PO is a lie. Katie of Gaia says he/she's got the answer. Ben Lowrey says they're all full of it.

Sooner or later the worm will turn on Johnny.
krottofromajz
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by krottofromajz »

I watched most of his videos over the years.

He used to live in Chateauguay, Quebec in a mobile home. For a reason he didn't disclose, he moved to the maritimes (NB I think).

He pretends a driver licence and vehicle plates aren't requires however when he moved to the maritimes, he made a video where he gave us a tour in his car and his vehicle is clearly plated.

Never answered one of my emails where I was asking for precisions.

Own one or maybe more german shepards.

Has 'packages' for sale on his website. However the paypal donate buttons are not linked with the corresponding packages. So when one clicks on donate to order a particular package, he thinks you've just made a donation and he would send nothing. Happened to me. He wasn't replying so I had to open a paypal dispute. Then he finally replied. He was furious but the refund was immediate. It was a couple of years ago. Might be fixed by now.

His Paypal account name sounds african. I might be wrong but it doesn't sounds german at all. He's from german ancestry.

Methinks when he's out of money, he produces a couple of videos.

His videos bear all the same pattern. A short introduction, the body of the video and never a conclusion. He cleverly ends the video when one expects the solution to be given...

That's all I know about him. Those are facts.