Lawrence Friesen wants an adequate living at my expense!

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Lawrence Friesen wants an adequate living at my expense!

Post by arayder »

People who expose this security of the person/birth certificate theory can't seem to get their stories straight.

In one version of the theory the birth certificate security is traded on world markets. In another it is just an entitlement to a portion of Canada's wealth whether it has been monetarized or not.

The first version of the theory could easily be proven by tracking Canadian securities trades and matching them to the registration numbers on the birth certificates. But that would make sense. Of course, the folks touting this version of the theory can't explain how they are going to take possession of the securities, according to their own theory, are now owned by people, governments and institutions across the world. Or how anyone is going to figure out the present day values of the birth certificates sold years ago and hence know what to pay the theorist.

The second version of theory touted is that Canadian's own Canada and all its sovereign wealth whether that wealth be in securities or in government owned properties and land. Does this mean Canada has to sell off its national parks, its tanks plane, trucks and ships so freemen can pay the mortgage?

But why should we expect these theorists, who can't manage their own affairs, to coherently explain how they think government finance works.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:You left out the obvious comment that, unlike the rest of you, I can understand these issues because I am not hampered by the straight-jacket restrictions of "logic, common sense, and a command of the facts".
Only because you have been able to transcend them, not because you are not in possession of such abilities.
Burnaby49 wrote:There's money just falling out of trees here and we Quatloosians, obsessed by logic, common sense, and a command of the facts, those old outmoded concepts you love so much, have been too damn dense to realize it.
Exactly my point. You are able to seize on key things and realize the bigger potential of Freemanry that I could never hope to see. It is as though you are the Siddartha of sovereign philosophy and are on the verge of glimpsing their Nirvana.
I'm almost there, it's just outside my grasp. I only have that one final but maddeningly elusive step to take before I can realize Marc's paradise on earth. Finding a way to turn these fantastic wealth creating concepts into a submission that will give me a winning court decision. Greater men than me, pioneers like Wally Dove, Waldo Friesen and Stu Pearce, have tried and failed. I continue my research following in the footsteps of giants.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby, I found and read through the Warehouse Receipts Act, and quite honestly don't see anything there that really sticks out as footl/idiot salvation material.

It is actually fairly well and concisely written and I would presume is fairly similar to the US version. What I'm not finding is a statement of who actually owns what.

I therefore wait with bated breath to see what marvelous misconsturances the idiot du jour has come up with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Keep waiting. I barely got 10 minutes into the video before I put it aside for later. I'm rapidly losing my tolerance for Marc's stories about his father and his certificate of live birth. Both are stories he's told me personally and they are the lead-off in the video.

I'm currently otherwise engaged in transcribing almost thirteen pages of eleven by eight notes I took at a court hearing last week. Even my printing is almost illegible and I'm trying to get it down while I still have the aid of my memory of the session. Heavy going.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

In an earlier posting I said;
So I went down to the Federal Court registry today and picked up a copy of the Statement of Claim. I can't get it on Media Fire for a bit but I'll give you the basics. Friesen is in full freeman mode making a number of demands to the court.
I finally got it on to Media Fire. Here it is in all of it's lunatic glory.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w6jnz ... yments.pdf

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If Socrates couldn't talk his way into a public pension, why should we listen to anyone else's claim?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4