Moderator: Burnaby49

Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Notice to "Burnaby49"

Post by Hanslune »

Burnaby49 wrote:
LordEd wrote:
pigpot wrote: The days of true Freeman court cases, the Nanaimo Three, the Chief, Yankson and Holmes seem over, at least here.
If this 'idea' follows the pattern it will die away but not completely and in a generation it will come forth again - and get battered down again.......

The real people who want 'freedom' will buy land far far away in the remote country, drive on their own land without a license, generate their own food and power - and more power to them and pay their property taxes. Those that are a bit lazier will bum around, the vigorous will go to sea and fine true 'freedom' but that requires work and money.

You can live a life free of officialdom but you have to actually work at it and make some sacrifices.

After I wrote the above I happened to come across this on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/27/world/cnn ... index.html
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: I see nothing else on the horizon. The days of true Freeman court cases, the Nanaimo Three, the Chief, Yankson and Holmes seem over, at least here.
I'm inclined to agree, at least on the guru level. If my work schedule permits I plan on attending one trial where the party managed to turn a traffic stop for speeding that would have probably only got him a warning into a stunting infraction simply because he pulled all the standard FMOTL crap when stopped by the RCMP. I've spoken with him and his defense will be based on the "travelling freeman" gambit and failure of the police to properly identify themselves. Something about he couldn't tell it was the police because the police truck (RCMP around here drive white Dodge trucks) wasn't marked front and back, only on the side and it's very unfair that the police should drive vehicles that could be mistaken for anything other than a police vehicle at a distance of a kilometer.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hanslune wrote:You can live a life free of officialdom but you have to actually work at it and make some sacrifices.
The above is perfectly true and doable, but it requires WORK, lots of WORK, lots of HARD WORK, and so far it does not appear to be a characteristic in any of the crowd we've come across. Or maybe the ones who really mean it have gone out and done it and we just don't/will never hear about it. All we get are the poseurs who talk the talk and want it all handed to them, and wouldn't know what to do with it once they got it, as it would still entail WORK.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: I love you wild-eyed optimism. Dying? The family has gathered at the hospital bedside, the priest has concluded last rites, and the doctor just switched off the equipment.
We're talking about freemanism. If they can turn a traffic stop into years of court and jail time, they can prolong the death scene.

With denial, perhaps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Note - Very heavily edtited by Burnaby49. Not that I disagreed with K1W1.

[Fair enough, Burnaby. I wanted people to see exactly what I think about this creature pisspot. If you change your mind, I still have a copy of what I posted and you censored, can repost in its entirety. Ninja can vouch for what I mentioned or implied at the start of the post about what the little creep did... I didn't just make that up. k1w1]
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Hey p*****, you ****** ****** *****, what I wanted to say about you made the hair stand on end even for Burnaby. You should be thankful there's a decent-minded Burnaby here to moderate me for your benefit. So, get on your knees and say thank you to Burnaby, you little ********.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

k1w1 wrote:Note - Very heavily edtited by Burnaby49. Not that I disagreed with K1W1.

[Fair enough, Burnaby. I wanted people to see exactly what I think about this creature pisspot. If you change your mind, I still have a copy of what I posted and you censored, can repost in its entirety. Ninja can vouch for what I mentioned or implied at the start of the post about what the little creep did... I didn't just make that up. k1w1]
I'm aware of the backstory so I know you weren't making anything up. And, since I have some familiarity with Pigpot, I have no trouble believing it. I didn't hack up your posting over that. Since I've been using this discussion to explain how I wield my god-like moderating powers I'll explain why I deleted most of your posting.

1 - Profanity. We allow it to some extent, I use it myself. But, in my subjective opinion you went too far.

2 - Flame Wars - We moderators have an actual rule on that, No flame wars. Arguments are allowed and can get pretty heated. I've stepped in when they've gone to far but we are fine with vigorous disagreement. But, again in my opinion, you went too far. You would have triggered a flame war if Piggy had been allowed to respond. Which brings me to point 3;

3 - I wouldn't have allowed any post he made in response which makes for an uneven playing field. Bizarre that I have to protect piggy from criticism but there it is.

4 - Your issue with Pigpot is personal and has nothing to do with Quatloos.

What you've seen of piggy's postings in this discussion is only a small percentage of the posts he's been making. He's asked in the past to be taken off of moderation but the comments he's made in many of the disallowed posts pretty much guarantee that isn't ever going to happen.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Thanks for explaining yourself Burnaby.

Yes, I made it clear in that post that I have reason to personally dispise p*****. But what he did demonstrates the level he'll stoop to if he perceives someone his enemy like he did me, for no more justification than I'm a Freemason.

The only profanities I used were in the terms "*** ********** ***** ** ****" and "you ****** ****** ****", in the opening paragraph, but otherwise that was it, so I think it's a bit unfair of you to say I went too far with the profanities. (I actually thought it might have been my off-handed comment about a flock of birds and his head that did it.)

I admit I knew p*****'s responses to my post would probably not be allowed here for decent eyes to peruse since it usually elicits an vitriolic apoplexy of incoherence from p*****... but I just like watching him tear himself apart, lol.

And yes, I too find it bizarre that you're in a position where you're having to protect this repulsive worm... funny old world, eh. That's why I told him he should get down on his belly and thank you -- others haven't been so kind to him in the past.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The only profanities I used were in the terms "*** ********** ***** ** ****" and "you ****** ****** ****", in the opening paragraph, but otherwise that was it, so I think it's a bit unfair of you to say I went too far with the profanities. (I actually thought it might have been my off-handed comment about a flock of birds and his head that did it.)
Although I thought your profanities somewhat excessive that wasn't the sole reason I deleted them. The main reason was that they were personal, not general. If I post saying "I hate that ***** ***** Molson Canadian" it is aimed at a product and, while Molsons fans (if there are any) might think it excessive, it does not attack an actual person. You did. As I said a person who can't respond because I won't allow him to.

Speaking of Molson's fans there aren't many left in Vancouver. People would rather pay more and get a decent brew from one of our local craft brewerys. I'm just back from an eight mile walk to Callister Brewing to get two growlers filled with Blackburn Bitter and Machine Ale Free Money. Because of this change in consumer preferences Molson has recently shut down it's Vancouver Brewery;
But as of late, the company has struggled as the rise of the craft brew market, supported by government subsidies and taxation policies, has eaten into its market share.
http://www.vancouversun.com/business/ic ... story.html

Althought the potential $190,000,000 selling price for the property might also have been an inducement.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Again, thanks Burnaby. I think being a moderator is a test of a person's character, and I reckon you're not a bad one.

Anyway, I think practically everything I said in my deleted post here has been adequately reiterated... almost word for word, no less, personal profanities and all. Except for the bit where I said I think p***** should be publicly flogged for his utter bastardisation of the language.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

k1w1 wrote:Again, thanks Burnaby. I think being a moderator is a test of a person's character, and I reckon you're not a bad one.

Anyway, I think practically everything I said in my deleted post here has been adequately reiterated... almost word for word, no less, personal profanities and all. Except for the bit where I said I think pisspot should be publicly flogged for his utter bastardisation of the language.
That last part is actually OK.

k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:That last part is actually OK.
In that case I don't see any reason why you didn't leave the paragraph that included it when you hacked at my post. It was the main part of the post, the part where, after apologising for my strong language, I point out that I have more than personal reasons for dispising p*****.

In fact I think it rather unfair that you didn't leave that paragraph along with the last paragraph which you did see fit to leave (but which I subsequently deleted myself since I believe a moderator should either remove a post entirely or leave it the fuck alone [I got banned from Ike's for saying that]). I say unfair, Burnaby, because I would hate for people here or anywhere to be given the impression, albeit ever so slight, that I only dispise p***** for personal reasons when in fact that's really only a secondary reason, only came afterwards. I have never agreed with any of the things this little **** advocates.

Now, Burnaby, if you could stop distracting me for a moment I'd like to address this creature...

Note - minor editing.
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

pigpot wrote: I am only being logical and factual
No, pigpot, that's bullshit. You say this sort of thing all the time even though it's not true. It's like your other favourite phrase: I only use empirical, fact based evidence. Again, that just bullshit. And saying something doesn't make it real, pigpot, no matter how many times you say it.

When it comes to every stupid idea I've ever seen you proclaim –- for instance, that birth certificates are traded on the stock exchange; or, that the world is secretly ordered by the Freemasons; or, that statutory law doesn't apply to... –- all you have is an opinion, a belief, and for anyone to agree with any of it requires a leap of faith, requires a suspension of reasoning precisely because there is no evidence to support your claims. So stop saying that, eh.

Folks, the problem is that pigpot stupidly thinks his belief in something is evidence. This, for example, is pigpot explaining how he has come to the conclusion that birth certificates are traded on the stock exchange:

I make a thought based upon what I see, read and hear. Then I decide if it resonates with me.

So, no need for actual facts or anything that resembles evidence for pigpot. Nope, he just decides if something “resonates” with him in order to decide its veracity. Yeah, pigpot, that's called having a belief. No evidence, just faith, and therefore no reason for either you or anyone else to hold that view.

But wait! Pigpot has more than his own feelings and convictions as evidence, much more. He also has other people who say they agree with him, lots of people, and the movement he believes in is growing by the day. So that affirms it; he must be right.

Anyway, here's a question for pigpot, an extension of the question asked of him here by tuba cain:

What evidence would be needed, pigpot, to convince you that you are wrong?

Burnaby49 Note - paragraph deleted pointlessly bringing religion into the discussion. [sigh. It wasn't pointless comparing pigpot to other people who only have a belief to support their claim. I've reinstated the paragraph sans the comment comparing pigpot to theists. Quite frankly, I'd rather be banned than have you constantly fuck about with my work - k1w1]
Last edited by k1w1 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

k1w1 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:That last part is actually OK.
In that case I don't see any reason why you didn't leave the paragraph that included it when you hacked at my post. It was the main part of the post, the part where, after apologising for my strong language, I point out that I have more than personal reasons for dispising p*****.

In fact I think it rather unfair that you didn't leave that paragraph along with the last paragraph which you did see fit to leave (but which I subsequently deleted myself since I believe a moderator should either remove a post entirely or leave it the fuck alone [I got banned from Ike's for saying that]). I say unfair, Burnaby, because I would hate for people here or anywhere to be given the impression, albeit ever so slight, that I only dispise p***** for personal reasons when in fact that's really only a secondary reason, only came afterwards. I have never agreed with any of the things this little **** advocates.

Now, Burnaby, if you could stop distracting me for a moment I'd like to address this creature...
Whether you think my moderation is unfair or not is beside the point and I've given you more leaway than you deserve. You've had your say about piggy so stop. Any more will be deleted.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Whether you think my moderation is unfair or not is beside the point and I've given you more leaway than you deserve. You've had your say about piggy so stop. Any more will be deleted.
Hey that's outta line! This is notice to Burnaby49 not notice from burnaby49.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

K1W1, it's your lucky day! You said;
In fact I think it rather unfair that you didn't leave that paragraph along with the last paragraph which you did see fit to leave (but which I subsequently deleted myself since I believe a moderator should either remove a post entirely or leave it the fuck alone
And that's exactly what I'm going to do with any more posts from you on this topic. You won't be banned but you've had your say. However, to add a little insult to injury, I have censored your last two posts. No personal offensive names.

k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I've given you more leaway than you deserve. You've had your say about piggy so stop. Any more will be deleted.
Yes, I apprieciate the leeway you've allowed me here. But I have stopped talking about p*****; now I'm talking about his stupid ideas and how he comes to have them...
Burnaby wrote:No personal offensive names.
Or, apparently, comparing pigpot to Christians and Muslims...
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 Note - paragraph deleted pointlessly bringing religion into the discussion. [sigh. It wasn't pointless comparing pigpot to other people who only have a belief to support their claim. I've reinstated the paragraph sans the comment comparing pigpot to theists. Quite frankly, I'd rather be banned than have you constantly fuck about with my work - k1w1]
Actually it's very hard to get banned here. What better example than Pigpot, who can still post although, admittedly, only a fraction make it through. If you'd rather be banned than have me "fuck about" with your postings there are two solutions;

1 - Make posts that I don't have to fuck about with.
2 - Don't post here.

Either option would save me time and trouble.

k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Actually it's very hard to get banned here.
Yes, so you've pointed out ad nauseum. It's really, really, really awesome. I guess I should thank someone for that every day. But who?
Burnaby49 wrote:Make posts that I don't have to fuck about with.
Er, godly one, how do I know which ones you're gonna fuck with?
Burnaby49 wrote:Either option would save me time and trouble.
Oh, dear, the burden must be just terrible for you. Please forgive me for doing that to you.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Actually it's very hard to get banned here.
Yes, so you've pointed out ad nauseum. It's really, really, really awesome. I guess I should thank someone for that every day. But who?
Don't be left with the impression that I'm happy about it. I'm a slash and burn guy. But wiser, more experienced heads prevail when we mods discuss these things.
Burnaby49 wrote:
Make posts that I don't have to fuck about with.
Er, godly one, how do I know which ones you're gonna fuck with?
Just review the ones I've hacked up for guidance.
Burnaby49 wrote:
Either option would save me time and trouble.
Oh, dear, the burden must be just terrible for you. Please forgive me for doing that to you.
Thank you for those kind words of sympathy. It's gratifying to know that my efforts are appreciated.