Notice to "Burnaby49"

Moderator: Burnaby49

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Notice to "Burnaby49"

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The best approach to Pigpot's lunacies is to ignore them. To borrow from the famous line in Crain v. Commissioner, to discuss them implies that there is any serious merit to them. If people want to refute his foolishness -- ONCE, that's fine; but when Pigpot moves the goalposts -- again, it's time for the "IGNORE" light to come on.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

bmxninja357 wrote:
Whether you think my moderation is unfair or not is beside the point and I've given you more leaway than you deserve. You've had your say about piggy so stop. Any more will be deleted.
Hey that's outta line! This is notice to Burnaby49 not notice from burnaby49.

Peace
Ninj
isn't it suppose to be "notice to Burnaby49 is Burnaby49 to notice"?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Debate's over K1W1, I deleted your last post. From this point any of your posts I find unacceptable will be deleted in their entirety rather than edited. This is apparently your preferred option and it's certainly mine.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Debate about what? Your moderating style? That's what the thread topic is about, in case you hadn't noticed.

Yeah, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you entirely deleted a post showing up your shitty double standards here. Now I'm starting to think you're slightly pathetic.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

k1w1 wrote:Debate about what? Your moderating style? That's what the thread topic is about, in case you hadn't noticed.

Yeah, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you entirely deleted a post showing up your shitty double standards here. Now I'm starting to think you're slightly pathetic.
Slightly pathetic? You've been talking to my wife, haven't you? No, that can't be right, she's not that generous in her praise.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Enough. If this type of stuff is all you have to contribute, k1w1, why don't you go somewhere else?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume