Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Burnaby49 »

I checked. A trial date will be set next month but it's probably at least a year to the trial. As I noted here;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10834&start=60#p242273

Canadian courts are really clogged up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Philistine wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: He's elected a jury trial.
Because of course he has.
He'll strut and fret his hour upon the stage for the jury, a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Apologies to the Bard. ;)
Actually it is the jury you should be apologizing to, they are going to have to sit through his ranting and raving. The minute he opens his mouth the guilty verdicts will begin to form.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

notorial dissent wrote: Actually it is the jury you should be apologizing to, they are going to have to sit through his ranting and raving. The minute he opens his mouth the guilty verdicts will begin to form.
nu-huh. they will demand he has appropriate representation. its a jury trial and alberta's like that yo.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Allen has posted a summary of the hearing:
rocked it...career ending shit for that judge. caught him on the record breaching like 6 charter sections, not to mention code of ethics, judicature act, criminal code; discrimination, bias and non-impartiality, conflict of intrest, not an open and public hearing, got it on record there really is no presumption of innocence, got him abusing me and his alledged authority, and got it on the record that he was proceeding with criminal intent and relieving the prosecution of their burden of proof, no facts or evidence presented that establishes jurisdiction...carear ending shiet i say! he was so arrogant and filled with hubris it's like he didn't even care about getting caught! I don't even think he even knows what "Clean Hands" or "mala fide" means... code of judicial conduct
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

At least he's going to go to trial with self-confidence now that he's got the evidence to get at least one judge tossed from the bench. No doubt he'll find equally damning evidence on any subsequent judges assigned to his case until there is nobody left at Queen's Bench to try him.

I'll bet Rooke is panicking at the thought of having to face Allen.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

Well, we got Allen's fantasy version of what happened, I wonder what really went down. Bet the only the only congruence was that Allen and the judge were in the same room, any takers?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, we got Allen's fantasy version of what happened, I wonder what really went down. Bet the only the only congruence was that Allen and the judge were in the same room, any takers?
Not quite. I'd place a bet on agreement that someone performed an illegal action in the courtroom. There is disagreement as to whodunnit who did it, but ....
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix BBCODE
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

eric wrote:I may have serious doubts about his legal philosophies but his carpentry and deck design skills appear pretty impressive from what I could see from the photographs.
Yes indeed. Unusually, perhaps uniquely among his kind, he had a real craftsman's talent. Not being sentimental, we all know that Herr Hitler dabbled with water colours, but it's sad to see a gift of creativity and industry being squandered on this madness.

Wasn't he happier smelling the wood chips, hearing the melody of his saw on a crisp Spring morning? There's no Zen in sovcitting, it's a nasty spiteful​ jostle at best. Sorry, I think it's these new tablets I'm on....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wasn't he happier smelling the wood chips, hearing the melody of his saw on a crisp Spring morning? There's no Zen in sovcitting, it's a nasty spiteful​ jostle at best. Sorry, I think it's these new tablets I'm on....
Just sit back quietly and read "House" by Tracey Kidder. Consider it "The Soul of a New Machine" of carpentry. Now if someone could just do a pulitzer price winning novel on the zen of pig farming. :thinking:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Allen Boisjoli's trial is scheduled for the week of April 9-13, 2018.

notorial dissent

Bet that is going to be a right laff fest.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

why a year away?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

The long delay is because of the glacial pace of the courts in Alberta. Not enough judges, not enough Crowns, too many prelims, lack of case management, and summer vacations. :shrug:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A timely article on the topic;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justice ... -1.4088717

However "a call to action" in the federal government just means a call to start issuing a flurry of press releases then back to sleep with a job well done.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think Allen had another hearing because he's posted another update on his shenanigans:
another judge bites the dust! same career ending bullshit...another one caught proceeding ultra veries with criminal intent...letting the prosecution argue and proceed without evidence! he thought he was pretty smug and smart when I asked him about jurisdiction and he pulled some code out of his ass! boy is he going to be surprised when I appeal and explain basic logic and reason, (and that deception and lies cannot overcome truth and reality, no matter what title you call yourself), that you can't apply the code until you can actually prove the code applies! its called "circular reasoning" and its a logical fallacy. another judge basing his decisions on fallacies! when are these guys going to learn? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning when I've filed a claim on every judge in Alberta? that continues to disregard the laws that they've sworn an oath to abide by...all the while trying to deceive, terrorize and intimidate me into accepting those said codes without any facts they are even applicable to me? talk about mental illness... these freakin Psychopaths think they can just spew fallicies and that will change reality somehow!! do they not understand that they can't win? are they that mentally ill that they can't even tell when they've been beat? I mean seriously folks how the fuck are you going to argue against logic, reason, facts and truth? what do you all think?! you can write some more fallicies down on paper and somehow thatt is going to change the nature of reality for ya and make all the fraud and harm your committing against your fellow ma be all ok?!
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

A Freeman trying to argue using logic, reason, facts and truth...

First he'll need to learn what those words mean. Especially what a 'fact' is.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Oh, and reality. That's another hard one for the Freeman minded to comprehend.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

They live in a parallel reality, with its own logic, reason and facts. They don't live in the real world.
notorial dissent

I think you mean irreality, but yeah.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Allen had his first Alberta Queen's Bench appearance on April 27, when his trial date was set down. He tried, again, to shut down the whole thing via this application:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k9ej84fzc ... _quash.pdf

And supporting affidavit:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/axp94dk45 ... idavit.pdf

Allen put these online a little while ago. The application obviously did not work.

And Allen is going on at great length in the comments on this Youtube video about how he's going to be getting big bucks from the Psychopaths at the court, in government, etc. He certainly seems, notwithstanding all his vicissitudes, to be entirely confident of winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbq6XcB3Sx8&t=1918s