Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

SteveUK wrote:Those government agents will be regretting the day they muttered 'Boisjoli'. Think of all the liens and copyright infringement notes he'll have to cook up. There's hardly enough trees in the rainforest to print all of that gibberish.
True; but Allen-baby will need a lot of money to buy the paper with which to print all of that legal copypasta. Somehow, I think that he won't have quite enough of that.... :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

http://edmontonjournal.com/storyline/ed ... -terrorism
Edmonton city police charge Freeman on the Land with 'paper terrorism'
Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is the first time in Canada that law enforcement officials have laid a ‘paper terrorism’ charge against an individual claiming to be a Freeman on the Land.
This is a big deal. Congratulations to Allen.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

He must be so proud...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
theSovereign1 wrote:
psychopathic control freaks like you believe people are not free to beat their wivesor vice versa
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LordEd wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:
psychopathic control freaks like you believe people are not free to beat their wivesor vice versa
Yes but you are free to beat your wife. Doesn't mean you won't go to jail for it
Or end up 6' under if she's got some protective brothers or father. I have no sympathy for anyone who laid a finger on one of my girls. That's if they don't kill you first.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
theSovereign1 wrote:
Here's a freeman who thinks that it's allowable to beat one's spouse. . .the logical conclusion being that he believes a spouse loses his or her right to self protection upon marrying.

I think Boisoli is just a selfish lout who uses freeman theory to do whatever he wants including beat his wife and threaten public officials.

The irony is that he's the reason society has laws.

This boy is bucking for a cell next to Dean Clifford.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's just another hapless victim of corporate statues;
A video published in 2015 to Boisjoli's Youtube account captured the audio of the officer giving him a ticket for driving 105 km/h in a 80-km/h zone. In it, Boisjoli can be heard questioning the legitimacy of speeding laws.

"It's not a crime," Boisjoli said in the video. "What you're doing is fraud, it's corporate statue policies, and it doesn't apply to me."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ ... -1.3772454

Do they mean this?

I doubt this comment;
He described the group as loosely organized, and estimated there are about 30,000 so-called Freemen across Canada.
I'd say, at a maximum, there are one-tenth that number.

Boisjoli has been charged under Section 423.1 (1) of the Criminal Code. The maximum penalty for that offence is a prison term of up to 14 years.
That section says;
Intimidation of a justice system participant or a journalist

423.1 (1) No person shall, without lawful authority, engage in any conduct with the intent to provoke a state of fear in

(a) a group of persons or the general public in order to impede the administration of criminal justice;

(b) a justice system participant in order to impede him or her in the performance of his or her duties; or

(c) a journalist in order to impede him or her in the transmission to the public of information in relation to a criminal organization

This is the key quote;
"We tolerated the Freemen and the Sovereign Citizens to a certain extent," he said. "And now that level of tolerance has come to an end. We want to make it clear that if people are going to continue engaging in this type of behaviour, then we are going to robustly investigate and bring these people to court."
That might explain Belanger getting arrested about the same time. Time to round them up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Boisi may finally have gotten the notoriety/attention he's been demanding, just not the kind he wanted. I will be curious to see what they do with him when they do get him to trial. I am sure he will be pro se, adn will file, or attempt to file, tons of extraneous useless paper, to prove he is a paper terrorist.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

This guy is just a dick. If it wasn't freemanary he attached himself to, it would be some other arbitrary dickishness.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Thought came to me as I was reading about Boisi's latest tribulations, I wonder if they let him back out on bail considering his absolute contempt for legal process and the law, since hanging on to him is bout the only way to make sure he shows up for trial.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I think it's misleading to say he's been charged with 'paper terrorism'. The freemen sheep don't read much beyond the headline and will think some new law was created because they were on to something.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:I think it's misleading to say he's been charged with 'paper terrorism'. The freemen sheep don't read much beyond the headline and will think some new law was created because they were on to something.
I think all the freeman pseudo-legal filings filings are nothing more than time consuming vexatiousness.

But, IMHO, Boisjoli crossed the line when he tried to issued a $225,000 lien against the traffic cop who gave him a speeding ticket.

-------------
Dope Clock: It has been 50 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

The video in the CBC article. He has a license but he's "not operating in that capacity". Funny stuff.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

arayder wrote: But, IMHO, Boisjoli crossed the line when he tried to issued a $225,000 lien against the traffic cop who gave him a speeding ticket.
Actually not quite even a traffic cop technically speaking, although I suspect the female voice at the end was an RCMP member. He was stopped initially by a Community Peace Officer, who are peace officers employed by a local jurisdiction, (county or municipality) to enforce certain municipal, provincial, or federal statutes. Before going all freeman on the poor guy Boisjoli should have investigated whether the CPO even had jurisdiction. The rules under which CPO's operate to enforce the Highway Traffic Act are interesting in that regard . As an example, a CPO hired by a town to enforce traffic safety only has jurisdiction within the confines of that town, must be performing duties as described in the town's Traffic Safety Plan, and the TSP must be current (within the last 3 years) and on file with the province and satisfy the province's standards. How does this work in practice? I can't get stopped by a "county mountie" on Highway 72 a mile from my house since the highway designation is two digits and the speed limit is greater than 80 kph, but I could get stopped a little further along on Highway 566 since it has a three digit designation, but the same speed limit. <grins>
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

I was somewhat surprised (and amused) to hear this in the hourly "top stories" news summary on CBC Radio.

(Yes, we Americans sometimes huddle around our clandestine MP3 players to hear the news from the rocky shores of Britain and the frozen wastes of Canada, places untouched by the looming shadow of INSERT DISFAVORED CANDIDATE HERE.)
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

eric wrote: I can't get stopped by a "county mountie" on Highway 72 a mile from my house since the highway designation is two digits and the speed limit is greater than 80 kph, but I could get stopped a little further along on Highway 566 since it has a three digit designation, but the same speed limit. <grins>
Can you explain what the difference is between a two digit and a three digit designation?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:
arayder wrote: But, IMHO, Boisjoli crossed the line when he tried to issued a $225,000 lien against the traffic cop who gave him a speeding ticket.
. . . Before going all freeman on the poor guy Boisjoli should have investigated whether the CPO even had jurisdiction. . .
Yes, I am amazed at the freeman propensity for fighting on ground so completely unfavorable to them. Of course, arguing that CPOs are outside their jurisdiction infers that they have a jurisdiction in the first place.

There seems to be something in freemen that spurs them to these sort of windmill tilting arguments. My guess that their overwhelming desire to be thought of as brilliant and brave outsiders precludes them from making any argument based on the law as it is.

Neither do they have the staying power to stick with any argument through a drawn out legal battle. I think they just want to throw some anti-authoritarian slop on the wall and walk away.

------------
Dope Clock: It has been 50 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
eric wrote: I can't get stopped by a "county mountie" on Highway 72 a mile from my house since the highway designation is two digits and the speed limit is greater than 80 kph, but I could get stopped a little further along on Highway 566 since it has a three digit designation, but the same speed limit. <grins>
Can you explain what the difference is between a two digit and a three digit designation?
Single digit numbered highways in Alberta - the QE 2 - are owned, operated, and maintained by the province and ther RCMP and provincial sheriffs have jurisdiction. Two digit highways, all of the above except maintenance may be done on a shared basis with counties. Community peace officers usually only have jurisdiction in a defined geographic area on 2 digit highways and where the speed limit is 80 km or lower and all of the above must be in an approved traffic safety plan. Three digit highways are maintained mainly by the county, the county mounties have jurisdiction no matter the speed limit, but they have to be performing activities mentioned in the traffic safety plan. As an example, in the county where I live, a few years back, photo radar speed traps were a real money maker until some lawyer, with multiple speeding tickets, realized that what they were doing hadn't been approved by the province in the TSP. Besides, at times they were putting speed traps on 2 digit numbered highways with a speed limit of 90. If you really want to slog through all the details, here is a link to the policy and procedure manual for the employment of community peace officers.
https://www.solgps.alberta.ca/programs_ ... Manual.pdf
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The World Freeman Society is on top of the situation!

http://worldfreemansociety.org/forum/11 ... ism#143323

Although it's not entirely sympathetic to our defendant;
An followed due process an gained some respect instead of making real freeman look like Asshat`s.

Then there are other members here that try to say this bull shit.
Thinking what you say about Canada is right and Coning Canadians into believing that you are somehow a real Canadian Freeman and that you represent the ideals of a Canadian Freeman,= oxymoron as Canada is a said Corporation an one can not blong to A corporation an be a freeman at the same time...
You`re either A corporate Body Or you`re a Freeman = Which are U..+Get a grip before you slip an go down like a bunch of bowling pins ...

Well you know what...Most of you haven`t got a fucking clue as to what living as freeman is all about,nor could you do it.
We ain`t brag n ,however come on get you`re right step right or get the fuck off the stage, Whats happened with this case is this dude in the article has learned nothing in !0 years an has rolled the clock back 10 years...An then he sits an wonder`s why he;`s in the clink..
What did he prove to his fellow alleged Freeman ...How too label most as an Idiot definition, Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person. That what.

A bit hard to follow since terr-y is barely literate. He gives information about the Federal Court for some reason. After a few posts the whole thing suddenly veered off into a different topic entirely. However one thing remains comfortingly constant in this ever-changing world. JackieG is still blowharding away;
Entertainment has value.
I'm in the process of removing an entire government.
A first in Canada.
I wait with trepidation to see how the collapse of the goverment will affect my pension.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs