Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Burnaby49 »

By government thugs!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/unitedc ... 593288648/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Dissolv ... 037955605/
Cody Haller
3 hrs
Allen was abducted/kidnapped from his mother's home today.
They came at 8am with a swat team, kicked in the doors and removed all the computers and phones as well as 3x boxes of Allens freedom files. His mother contacted me to see if he has called me. he has not. His mother is trying to figure out where they have taken him. She will be calling me with more details soon. She is left defenceless, her doors will not close, she can not drive or walk and now has no way to pay her bills as all the computers were stolen. A sad day for Allen and his mother.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Jeffrey »

Previous Boisjoli thread was called "Boisjoli consorting with a known felon".

:naughty:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Unlike give-me-welfare Belanger, soveriegn skirt Keith Thompson and Running Robby Menard, at least Boisjoli has a set of balls.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

So just for something to do, I checked the veracity of this story... Hmmm, poor Mister Boisjoli was never arrested or charged, and didn't even merit a press release from the local constabulary. Probably carefully covered up by the Illuminati, or perhaps the real story is that he can't afford internet access?

So I journeyed over to the facebook page UnitedCanada who has their pants in a knot about Boisjoli:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/unitedcanada/
and discovered another fine shout-out for quatloos
so today i get a text from sentient man or Sov as some of you may have known him creator of the groups United canada, the scene and dissolving the temple bar there are a few agents or cocksuckers as i like to refer to them who keep reporting on him to face book for not using a govt appointed fucking namethey may be coming from a forum called Quatloos where some people there have reported having numerous bogus accounts on Face book 'this just goes to show you what a fucking farce farce book really is and what a fag Zuckerboy really is as he allows agents of the Zionist state of Israel and govt agents to create bogus fictional names and allows them access to face book which of course means his policies are a fucking joke..........if you need to find Sov please go to Face uni and look him up there
Hmm, I've been called a hired harasser and thug before but I thought I was only employed by lawyers, the CBC, and the Real Estate Council of Alberta - now I can include the State of Israel to my resume - should be good if I decide to search for new employment.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So nothing really verifiable other than that a nest of loonies has their knickers all in a bunch? This bunch definitely DOES NOT believe in the old adage, the truth will set you free, as in their collective cases it will more likely send you to gaol.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I am struck by the all too usual attempt at achieving victimhood.

Allen's mother's door is reported to be busted and we are told she can't use the confiscated computer to pay her bills. . . .and the poor freemen don't know what the hell to do about it except to get on the internet and whine that she's been rendered defenseless!

That's just danged embarrassing.

Freemen should be ashamed to admit they are part of subculture that can't spring into action and help an old lady by fixing her broken door and lending her a laptop for long enough to pay a few bills.

This is what freemen do. It's like the freeman who at Dean Clifford's arrest pretended the cop car ran over his foot, or the twits at Tom Crawford's eviction who pretended they were being violently assaulted every time the cops touched them.

You see, in the freemen mind there has to be a reason they can't make their way in the world. And the reason can't be that they are losers who can't plan their own bowel movements. . . or fix an old lady's door.
notorial dissent

So there is actually no confirmation that any of this actually happened other than some fotl whining on the internet? How very not unusual. Since supreme impotence is the shining hallmark of this sub sub culture, none of it really is surprising. They are really good at whining and playing victim, even when nothing actually happened to them, but not so much at like actually doing something for themselves or someone else.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not start any conspiracy theories. I can confirm that the arrest actually took place. Perhaps not as dramatically as portrayed but Boisjoli was arrested and, given his volatile personality, his fanaticism, and this incident;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10621

I think it safe to assume the Alberta police came in hard and fast.

Keep in mind that Boisjoli may not be important enough to get into the legitimate news but there are alternate sources that are adding up. like this;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Dissolv ... 307879178/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

OK, that is what I was interested in,if there was cooberation of the arrest, and there is. Just on general principals, I wouldn't trust the average fotl to know the correct time of day, so any claims they tend to make I consider suspect out of hand.

Considering who we are talking about and the things he has said and done, the general nastiness and venom and just downright unhingedness, the last few years, I'm not in the least surprised that if there was an arrest warrant out that they went in hot and hard. I wouldn't give him the chance to do anything more stupid than he already has. He is the kind of crazy that is dangerous.

Doesn't really say, but reading between the lines it sounds like he went back in to the courts and got all shouty or threaty at one of the judges or officers, not real smart, but then considering who we are talking about. Wasn't he banned from court premises as well as being vexlited?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ok, we need to get our story straight. When the sovsphere announces that he has been released. We must absolutely deny, coverup, obfuscate, misdirect, disinformate, prevaricate, equivocate, suppress and squelch to keep anyone from finding out that we've replaced him with a shapeshifter double.

Say it loud and with conviction: that is not an enemy agent sent among you. That is not a shill with a mission to discredit the battle for freedom and truth.

That is not Alien Boisjoli!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I doubt Allen is going to be released anytime soon. However keep one thing in mind. We don't know why he was taken into custody by a SWAT team. Given Allen's background and his comments that I've posted here the Alberta authorities would probably go full frontal to arrest him over an unpaid parking ticket. So it could be anything from jaywalking to mass murder.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

If someone could send a message to allan's mom via Facebook and ask her to call bmxninja357/Dave it would be appreciated. I have a new phone and no longer have her number. I'm interested in securing her house and will lend her my laptop while I'm at work for the season. She is a very nice lady.

I would do it myself but have no facebook

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Allen has a terrible chip on his shoulder and a history of trying to intimidate government workers. The Edmonton Sun has reported he's been arrested in the past for doing just that: http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/10/09/e ... s-litigant

My guess is that the leopard hasn't changed his spots.
bmxninja357 wrote:If someone could send a message to allan's mom via Facebook and ask her to call bmxninja357/Dave it would be appreciated. I have a new phone and no longer have her number. I'm interested in securing her house and will lend her my laptop while I'm at work for the season. She is a very nice lady.

Peace
Ninj
Good man.
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:I doubt Allen is going to be released anytime soon. However keep one thing in mind. We don't know why he was taken into custody by a SWAT team. Given Allen's background and his comments that I've posted here the Alberta authorities would probably go full frontal to arrest him over an unpaid parking ticket. So it could be anything from jaywalking to mass murder.
Considering that he is a verified lunatic, and can be presumed a dangerous one by virtue of his utterances and actions, I have to concur. If I were sent out to arrest him I'd call out SWAT as well, regardless of what it was for. Better that than someone get hurt, or worse. Whatever has happened, he has brought it on himself.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Whatever has happened, he has brought it on himself.
But in his feverish mind, this is exactly what he wanted. Allen now has validation of his twisted beliefs. I can see him pacing his jail cell, muttering, "See? I was right all the time! And every laughed at me! See who's laughing now!"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

bmxninja357 wrote:If someone could send a message to allan's mom via Facebook and ask her to call bmxninja357/Dave it would be appreciated. I have a new phone and no longer have her number. I'm interested in securing her house and will lend her my laptop while I'm at work for the season. She is a very nice lady.

Peace
Ninj
um....but she has no computer(allegedly) to pay her bills. how is she going to get a facebook message?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I'm guessing she has a phone. If so someone she or allan knows sees it on facebook they will call her and hopefully then she calls me.

Provided they didn't take a little old lady's phone.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

My gut says it'll be for something minor like violating that court order. Or something major involving the thing that got the other Boisjoli thread deleted which can't be mentioned.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

bmxninja357 wrote:I'm guessing she has a phone. If so someone she or allan knows sees it on facebook they will call her and hopefully then she calls me.

Provided they didn't take a little old lady's phone.

Ninj
they might have. seems they were pretty mean. :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Those government agents will be regretting the day they muttered 'Boisjoli'. Think of all the liens and copyright infringement notes he'll have to cook up. There's hardly enough trees in the rainforest to print all of that gibberish.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????