Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Postby Jeffrey » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 am

Update courtesy of Boisjoli:

lmao! I guess justice gill couldn't produce any evidence that he had lawful authority to command, compel or order me to do anything yesterday in Queens Bench. You know how I know? I asked him on the record! It went something like this: J: "the next time you will 'have' to be in court will be jury selection" Al: "oh! "have to"?! Sir can you produce any evidence for the record that shows that you have the lawful authority to command, demand or compel me to do anyting?" J: "well no" Al: "well I guess we're done here then have a good day." You should have been there doziac it was good fun, I was scolding the judge like he was a negligent babysitter that forgot to change the baby's diapers! Got it on the record that he was letting the prosecutor proceed without evidence, and then I let him know that I'll probably be filing a complaint on him with the judges Association about it, and that he was liable from that point on and I'll be drafting up a bill for my expenses 4 showing up at their fraudulent court against my will. looks like your fraud is crumbling doziac. Like I said, you morons can jump up and down and wave your arms and clap your heels all you want it's not going to overcome the truth. And the truth is: you're all a bunch of mentally ill Psychopaths that believe you live in a Fantasy Realm populated by fictions of law! And you think you have some sort of lawful authority to compel others to believe in your bullshit...when you don't, and obviously cannot provide evidence to back any of your fraudulent claims. Put that shit in your pipe and smoke it you fucking dumbass! Like I said folks...Nothing to see here, the guy's a moron, move along.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:45 am

Well I guess that's the end of his criminal prosecution. Now he can get back to collecting on his billions of dollars of notes. Now that Alberta's Queen's Bench has been exposed as a bunch of powerless rogue mentally ill psychopaths I suppose Bolisjoli will be doing a private prosecution of Judge Rooke. That house of cards had to collapse one day, it just took someone like Allen to confront and demolish it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Resume
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Resume » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:54 am

Boy, he sure likes that word psychopath.

Projection?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:08 am

I'd say that Allen is headed for some more heartache and frustration not to far down the road. Particularly when he finds out that the judge can do everything Allen said he couldn't. Maybe a nice jail cell will get his attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49

Postby Burnaby49 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:07 am

Actually I have to try and be fair and give Allen credit where it's due. He's right on one aspect, at least accidentally.

J: "the next time you will 'have' to be in court will be jury selection" Al: "oh! "have to"?! Sir can you produce any evidence for the record that shows that you have the lawful authority to command, demand or compel me to do anyting?" J: "well no" Al: "well I guess we're done here then have a good day."

Allen's quite correct, he does not have to show up for jury selection. But there are consequences. He has elected to have a trial by jury. If he doesn't show for jury selection the Criminal Code allows the trial judge to re-elect and revert the proceeding to judge only. I'm guessing that if Allen doesn't show that's exactly what will happen. Then the judge will start proving to Allen that the court really does have jurisdiction over him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:55 am

Considering Allen's past actions I'd say that is a good bet. All things considered I doubt there will be any kind of effect since I doubt his chances are no better with a jury than with a judge. Yeah Allen, you show 'em. That mean ole judge isn't the boss of you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bmxninja357

Postby bmxninja357 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:52 pm

actually al has a good track record of appearing. he has no problem going to court. the thing is had the judge said "you will want to be in court on.." there would be no issue in wording. i believe al was just not accepting he was appearing because the court had authority over him.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....

Chaos

Postby Chaos » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:45 pm

bmxninja357 wrote:actually al has a good track record of appearing. he has no problem going to court. the thing is had the judge said "you will want to be in court on.." there would be no issue in wording. i believe al was just not accepting he was appearing because the court had authority over him.

peace,
ninj

and yet he was there because it does.

bmxninja357

Postby bmxninja357 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:56 pm

when not accepting jurisdiction you are showing up because you want to not because you were forced to. the result is the same - you show up. but the reason in your mind is different.

your forgetting to think in canadian freeman.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....

Burnaby49

Postby Burnaby49 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:30 pm

bmxninja357 wrote:when not accepting jurisdiction you are showing up because you want to not because you were forced to. the result is the same - you show up. but the reason in your mind is different.

your forgetting to think in canadian freeman.

peace,
ninj

We had exactly the same position from Michael Millar. He argued, endlessly, that the Supreme Court of British Columbia had no jurisdiction over him. It wasn't even an argument, he proclaimed it as a self-evident fact. Yet he always showed up for his hearings. I guess he just had nothing better to do.

Siegfried Shrink

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 am

I can understand some people wanting to be in court because they are for a short time, or longer if they they can keep talking, the center of attention of a room full of people.

Being punished, humilated and ignored especially by people in uniform is something some people pay good money for, and something some people just ask for by their actions.
Typical is this young Norfolk man who pesters police, seemingly to get arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTiNaq ... L5g/videos

Typically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayYZfh1MeFw

SteveUK

Postby SteveUK » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:15 pm

I’m always amazed at his total and utter belief that he’s some sort of legal genius , inspite of always losing.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:34 pm

In the wilds of Boisjoli is it called winning, in the real world it is called de lusion, as he is de lusion al.

Resume
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Resume » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:32 pm

He also has a most unfortunate case of punch me face.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

Return to “Canada”