Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'll continue to promote my own twisted views if you don't mind.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:07 pm I'll continue to promote my own twisted views if you don't mind.
We love 'em!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Imagine the folktale Stone Soup, except that none of the townsfolk is generous enough to even throw in that first turnip. And the cons can't afford to even provide a turnip for a shill to throw in.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Boisjoli has posted his version of recent events:
hmmm sounds like somebody's trying to embellish and lie. I had leased a truck for my construction company as i had a big contract in ft. mcMurray that required me to hire a couple helpers and i needed a crew-cab to transpot everyone. so anyway i offered to buy them out and they sent me a buyout statment, and basically I promised to pay that amount if they could validate the debt. As I have evidence that what they did was securitize and monitize the lease agreement to pay off the truck and then deceptively kept that information from me, and pretended that they were still the owners and I still owed them for it and kept collecting payments. So instead of validating the debt and proving they did not unjustly enrich themselves and perpetrate fraud, by returning the original wet inked lease agreement as a reciept for the buyout, they decided to draft up some fraudulent seizure papers and seize a vehicle which they can't prove they own...and whilst seizing it they caused a bunch of damage to the property it was parked on, so I sent them a bill for it, for wich they defaulted on and for which I may be seeking a lien or writ to effect payment for if their lawyer doesn't want to negotiate. which is kinda funny in itself...they hired an international commercial trust lawyer with a firm based in the Cayman Islands to represent them, and his only card he has to play is that he believes I have no avenue for redress because of Crooks unlawful order...which I rebutted and proved it has no effect whatsoever because it's malafide, based on fallacy and assumption that he can't provide actual facts and evidence for...kinda like you guys. Nothing nefarious Dosey I assure you, just exposing fraud and hipocracy as always...I'm using codes they are supposedly bound by, being members of your fraudulent, unsubstantiated imaginary political subdivision. lol The Consumer Investigations Unit of Service Alberta administers the Fair Trading Act (FTA), which was replaced by the Consumer Protection Act on December 15, 2017, and the Collection and Debt Repayment Practices Regulation(CDRPR), legislation that requires collection agencies and collectors to be properly licensed and comply with a code of conduct when collecting or attempting to collect debts from Albertans. Section 23.2 of the CDRPR requires a collection agency to provide the debtor, on the debtor’s request, with a complete accounting of all the details of the debt and, if such an accounting is not in the possession of the collection agency, the agency must request that the creditor provide it. If, within 30 days after receiving a request for an accounting from a collection agency, the creditor has not provided a complete accounting of the debt, the collection agency must (a) inform the debtor in writing that it cannot provide the accounting and the reasons for it, and (b) cease all collection activity for that account and not resume collection activity until that accounting is provided. it's basic collection practices adopted by most first world free societies...for example in the US its practically the same under the fair debt collection practices act section Z, it's Law Merchant stuff, I wouldn't expect you to understand it. people like you are brainwashed to believe that if somebody sends you a bill, you automatically assume you are obligated to just pay it without asking any questions or validating. Whereas Smart Guys Like Me always ask for a validation of any debt before we pay it, because well...I know the secrets of money, and I know that what they're doing is fraud. And I've actually reported it to the RCMP, they are aware of my fraud investigation. in fact the bailiff guy who came to seize the vehicle was impersonating a sheriff...and broke a whole bunch of other rules that he's supposed to be following, like not tresspassing on private property, seizing property for which ownership is in dispute, extortion and intimidation, etc. The guy actually pulled out a badge and said he was a sheriff and when I phoned the Professional Standards unit at the sheriff's department they informed me he was not. Don't you worry buddy I'm not doing anything wrong the RCMP have been notified and once I have all the evidence they will take over I imagine.
nope, no other trucks only leased the one. I told their lawyer that they could settle the bill by giving me their best truck on the lot instead of bank notes as they are worthless to me, maybe that's the misconstrudle? their bill is $100,000 going by the monitory value in the appendix in the Martins Criminal Code book, which shows the monetary value of all your criminal codes. I used it for the bill on the prosecutors bond from the last smozzel as well. she owes much more...a whole shitload more! Interesting stuff Dosey Who the hell's spewing you this bullshit? charge me with, what you talkin about? I'm charging them silly. well, the so-called bailiff anyway...for impersonation of a law enforcement officer. and I'm charging the finance company for dishonoring the fair offer, fraud and for sending their bailiff, causing a bunch of damage and for his trespasses and threats of extortion and theft of trust property. is that what you mean?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well he's certainly nailed me with the first sentence of this quote. I thought the whole thing was gibberish but it's apparently because I'm not smart enough to understand his mastery of the law.
I wouldn't expect you to understand it. people like you are brainwashed to believe that if somebody sends you a bill, you automatically assume you are obligated to just pay it without asking any questions or validating. Whereas Smart Guys Like Me always ask for a validation of any debt before we pay it, because well...I know the secrets of money, and I know that what they're doing is fraud.
He knows the secrets of money? If so he's certainly not using them to his advantage. His last video was really little more than a plea for donations because he's dead broke. And an example of the usual freeman rank hypocrisy. He battles the RCMP and other police forces but goes scurrying to them demanding help when he has problems with his creditors;
Don't you worry buddy I'm not doing anything wrong the RCMP have been notified and once I have all the evidence they will take over I imagine.
Keep imagining. Belanger has the same long-held basic belief that the RCMP is his own private police force and he can use them as a stick to go after people who are bothering him. Hasn't worked in practice yet.

Sounds like he's fucked. Dead broke so he tried to get a free truck by securitization of debt bullshit and they're coming after him for it. I'd take that story about a big contract in Fort McMurray with a lot of skepticism. He was complaining in a video just a few months ago that he couldn't find work because nobody wanted him. As I reported on May 12 from his video;
He said he's tired of being broke all the time. He's put up his information for free for ten years asking for nothing but donations that he didn't get. It's time he got something for his efforts. He can't keep starving himself for nothing. A comment for ninja who admonished me that Allen is a very hard worker. He certainly seems to be trying. He's bidding on contracts and trying to get work but it's dog eat dog in Alberta at the moment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I had leased a truck for my construction company as i had a big contract in ft. mcMurray that required me to hire a couple helpers and i needed a crew-cab to transpot everyone. so anyway i offered to buy them out and they sent me a buyout statment, and basically I promised to pay that amount if they could validate the debt. As I have evidence that what they did was securitize and monitize the lease agreement to pay off the truck and then deceptively kept that information from me, and pretended that they were still the owners and I still owed them for it and kept collecting payments.
I read this as being the same process as securitisation of mortgages where you keep paying the original lender and you still owe the money. It is immaterial who the money goes to eventually, you still owe the money if you have not paid it off.
Not all that surprising the truck was reposessed.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

people like you are brainwashed to believe that if somebody sends you a bill, you automatically assume you are obligated to just pay it without asking any questions or validating. Whereas Smart Guys Like Me always ask for a validation of any debt before we pay it.
Hmm, the fact that you have a truck, and didn't give them piles of cash equal to the price/value relieved, and the fact that the bill is from the very same company where the purchase was made, along with all that paperwork you signed before picking up the truck would typically provide all the validation one needs to both confirm the debt and the monthly payment. The time to challenge would be before you pick up the truck, not after.

What I don't understand is why I need to ask for proof with every bill. Wouldn't the wiset man just confirm up front, then remember each month that this is a valid debt?

I have financing on one of my cars. I knew the amount I was borrowing, prior to signing, and knew the interest rate and loan term. Aremd with this, I could confirm the payment. Then each month I get a bill, it agrees to what I had calculated. What's more, I often pay more than required, which recalculates my next payment. You know what, I can calculate that too, and know exactly how much my next payment amount would be. I actually have a monthly payment target I am shooting for, and at some point I may just send in an additional principal payment. Again, I would know the outcome, and would be able to question them if they don't calculate it correctly, but even if they do, I wouldn't stop payment, ever.

This is just an I want stuff for free, and will find any feeble position to justify my freeloader attitude. This isn't honorable, it's just theft.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Did brave Sir Alan ever get around to saying if he ever bothered to actually pay the lease fees he owed to the owner? Or paying the "employees" he hired for his. little project? So, because he rented/leased some thing it is now his because something.. something.. something?? Sounds like Alan. What's mine is mine and what's your's is mine. Bet he is going to have problems renting even a paper bag after this once word gets out.

Just as a point of order, in my neck of the woods they call that felony theft/conversion and it is a police matter with the D.A. required to act. Not a wise career choice here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Boisjoli wrote:[snip] instead of validating the debt [snip] by returning the original wet inked lease agreement [snip]
I love that.... if they actually did turn over their copy then he might actually have a valid reason to argue to the Court
They don't got nuttin' to prove the debt
... Unless, of course, they had clear documentation such as by sending a photo copy instead and keeping the original :twisted:

That the OPCA crowd actually thinks anyone is going to fall for that is a bit stunning.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Hyrion wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:38 pm
Boisjoli wrote:[snip] instead of validating the debt [snip] by returning the original wet inked lease agreement [snip]
I love that.... if they actually did turn over their copy then he might actually have a valid reason to argue to the Court
They don't got nuttin' to prove the debt
... Unless, of course, they had clear documentation such as by sending a photo copy instead and keeping the original :twisted:

That the OPCA crowd actually thinks anyone is going to fall for that is a bit stunning.
surprised any payment at all was made since the signature would have been dried well before even the first one was due.
notorial dissent

That was my first thought, I wondered if he ever got around to actually paying them, since he seems to be allergic to paying bills as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Allen is moving his "office" to Vancouver! Well "close to Vancouver". Maybe he's moving to Burnaby, my home municipality, immediately adjacent to Vancouver. We might soon be neighbours! It's in this pathetic video where he's still begging his estranged children to contact him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM_2etB3Mhg

I suppose that this means that his Edmonton court-rating venture didn't pan out financially. Well Vancouver's a lot more expensive place to live than Alberta with even less job opportunities. But if he's homeless we have a lot warmer winter than Edmonton. Maybe, like Dean Kory, he plans to tent through the winter. I might see him in the woodlands behind my house!

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Alan made a perfectly rational decision to move farther west. He is a carpenter by trade, and from what I have seen of his work, quite competent at his trade. The old days of picking up 28$ per hour to swing a hammer as a construction labourer doing rough framing in Fort Mac are long gone. The housing market in BC is still active and those guys who have spent 3 million for what in the rest of the country would be regarded as a tear down are going to need people like him.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:47 pm Alan made a perfectly rational decision to move farther west. He is a carpenter by trade, and from what I have seen of his work, quite competent at his trade. The old days of picking up 28$ per hour to swing a hammer as a construction labourer doing rough framing in Fort Mac are long gone. The housing market in BC is still active and those guys who have spent 3 million for what in the rest of the country would be regarded as a tear down are going to need people like him.
Allen has changed his mind about heading west to the Evergreen Playground and is still lurking about in Edmonton. But he's still holding on to his dream of setting up a "Judicial Overwatch" organization. He's soliciting members on Patreon under the title "allen-nelson boisjoli is creating Judicial OverWatch" with the goal of;
I am endeavoring to start an organization for a unique Citizen's oversight over the judicial process in Canada and United States. It's important that this project is totally publicly funded. Let the will of the people be done.
Allen wants $200 donations per Patron. Paying that trivial sum gives you the immediate payback of getting to talk to Allen and becoming a member of his He-Man Woman Haters Club (Just picture yourself here beside Alfalfa for a paltry $200)

And he has a plan what to do with all these riches! He's set up goals based on the number of patron's who cough up;
0 of 10 patrons
register corporation. I need to set up a business model/ and actually register the corporation.

0 of 20 patrons
I need to get a computer to operate the business with, and hire key staff. (Note - 20 patrons at $200 a pop is $4,000. Not going to get many staff with that.)

0 of 30 patrons
I need to pay for webhosting, and hire a webmaster to create the (note - Allen is so incompetent he didn't notice that the word "website" wasn't at the end of the goal)

0 of 40 patrons
I need to inform people of the business, educate them on the goals and drive trafik for membership.
His pipe-dream has a grand total of no patrons at all so far. He might be advised to think of an alternative plan that doesn't rely on his tightwad friends chipping in for his idiotic Judicial Overwatch nonsense.

https://www.patreon.com/judicialoverwat ... YsYPoY_K_4

notorial dissent

Obviously NOT too many like minded loony toons it seems. If Allen was smart and/or competent, he'd have set up a websty first, and let's be honest since that's what it would be, and then gone on for some more serious grifting. As it stands, due to his general and total incompetence, he will very likely NOT make the first $200, let alone achieve a real world organization to harass the judicial community. He is right out of luck as far as the US is concerned as the likes of Larry Klayman and his usurpers have that market cornered and will not willingly share with an upstart Canadian crazy person. There is only so much available grift and so much stupid and they have first claim. Poor Allen, sucks to be him, on just ever so many levels.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

What happened to all that money he got from suing people for using his name without permission?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:35 am What happened to all that money he got from suing people for using his name without permission?
Details, details..... :snicker: inconvenient picky little details, alla time it's picky little details with you, :snicker: next thing you'll be asking about all his glorious court victories. :snicker:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

After a long break Allen's back and he's made us all look like monkeys. I've been mocking him for years about all of his idiotic doomed sovereign ventures but he's hit the jackpot since my last posting on him. He now owns a $5,500,000 family estate in France and the Canadian government owes him $30,000,000! There are of course a few minor, purely technical issues to resolve on both these items but success is just around the corner. how'd he get all this wealth? It's all in his latest two videos. If you'll recall after his big court win where he had paper terrorist charges thrown out he was riding high for a while promoting his Judicial Watch program whereby individuals would attend court hearings and make reports on the caliber of judges and lawyers. He intended to package this into a paid subscription service but he was stymied by a profound lack of interest and funds. So he decided to return to carpentry, his trade, and, for the last year or so, he's posted nothing but videos of various jobs he's worked on. Framing, decks, patios, any and all carpentry jobs. Ninja says he's a skilled carpenter and the videos support that. But he's leaving carpentry behind now that he's rich. I'll review the two You Tube videos explaining all this chronologically. First up is

PUBLIC NOTICE - !!ATTENTION!! - TO ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS/GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES 7.31.2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJyMgRB0nKQ

His filming is awkward because he's chosen to do it in in a small bedroom aiming a hand-held camera into a mirror and the video is the reflection. Innovative if nothing else. He starts by introducing himself and saying that he's too lazy to bother figuring out a proper way to film the video. He's going to send this video as a Public Notice to various government officials although he doesn't see why he bothers since government don't exist, people are just brainwashed to believe they exist. About 1'40 he said that he's back in Alberta for a while. He'd said he'd set up his office in the United States and established his "trust" there. Unfortunately his presentation was a bit distracting since he was clawing away at his ass with one hand while trying to hold the camera with the other. He said that he's quitting carpentry, it's too hard on him as he gets older. Fair enough but he'll have to find some other income source. And he has! Something about reselling XBOX gift cards. He plans to use the money from this to finance his Judicial Watch project because, after much trying, he can't find anyone else to cough up the funds to pay for it. He's not greedy, he said that if only 1,000,000 people put in $1 each he'd be off to a good start but "nobody cares". Perhaps he should give some thought to that comment.

But none of that is the point of the video. It's to give public notice to all Albertan public employees that he's made his own license plates that he's going to use while he's in Alberta. They read "PR1V4T3", along with stickers reading "NOT FOR HIRE EXEMPT FROM LEVY" and "Every stop is a CUSTODIAL ARREST".

His point (if I can even pretend this rambling rant has a point) seems to be that the state only exists if you believe it exists and if you don't believe it exists it has no power over you. He'd stopped clawing at his ass but was now grabbing at his balls every few seconds and he was getting so agitated he couldn't hold the camera steady so it was waving around making me queasy and he was starting to get incoherent. He challenged the police to give him a ticket when he started using his private plates and he'd go to court and challenge the "very nature" of the whole frickin' society.

Because of this video the police now know it's him using the plates and if he's pulled over for "your nonsense statutes, your traffic and safety act bullshit my fee schedule is $5,000 an hour for unlawful detainment". He said that he knows their game and he's not wasting his time on their bullshit anymore "It's all bullshit". Speeding laws, traffic tickets are all made-up bullshit. He never agreed to be under the Traffic and Safety Act, he never agreed to be under the Health Act and pretend it's governing law. The only law is common law and nobody can press their statutes on him. By this point he was getting very agitated, he's going to bill everybody for everything! He had a rant about fictions of law and how he was going to hit "business people" with a "Bill of Trespass". Government officials are "scumbag pieces of shit". A lot of ranting I'm not going to bother typing out related to the "fuckin' fraud game" the government plays. You don't want to mess with me because I'm pissed off.

The Alberta government owes him and his children millions and millions of dollars. Then some ominous news. He said that he's found his children online. Ten years ago his two children were taken away from him because of abuse and he's not seen them since. He's been looking for them and, if he's found them, it's not good news for anyone, including him. He desperately wants to see them again but is doing his best to sabotage that goal. Later, at 15:36 he ranted about "a bunch of fucking crooked social workers and cops and judges, especially judges, Justice Rooke there, what a friggin' piece of crap!" accompanied by manic laughter. That segment alone probably torpedoed any chance of him ever getting permission to see his kids again.

At this point (11:30) he was waving the camera about so violently that I gave up on the video portion. Not that the audio was much better being largely an incoherent rant. Overall it seems to be that Alberta's statutory laws don't apply to him because Alberta doesn't exist, it's just "fucking lines on a map" so they can never prove that he's in Alberta. When he's in court he will "vehemently deny it". Not, to my mind, an argument he should try out in court. If he's standing in an Alberta courtroom in front of a judge with a sheriff or two at his shoulders I think he's going to find that Alberta exists to the extent that it can cause him a lot of pain regardless of his brilliant legal arguments. That's a point I've tried to make in many other postings about idiots like Millar, Lawson, Anderson and others. You can argue as much as you want that the court doesn't have any jurisdiction over you but it's irrelevant if they have sheriffs, police and jails and they believe they have jurisdiction over you.

Then another brilliant defense coming at us from right outside the box. Anyone who believes that Alberta exists is mentally ill and the mentally ill can't act as judges or police so they can't prosecute him. And then yet another, he's a fountain of ideas! Canada is a free society but if they try to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do then it's not free and they've undermined their whole underlying legal premise and the entire country will collapse! The man's a genius at unorthodox defenses.

Apparently 97.8% (a fairly precise number) of the population live in these imaginary constructs and can't think outside of the box. Then he revealed the truth about the coronavirus. It's a fake virus to distract us from societal collapse. He doesn't know anybody who's had it. There are more people dying of bee stings but you don't see everybody walking around in bee-keeper hats. "FUCKING MORONS, FUCKING LEMMINGS"! (note - at this point he went into the uncontrolled rant cited above about fucking social workers, judges etc.)

That's a flawless argument that I can't rebut! I can't say that I've ever seen anyone walking around in a "bee-keeper" hat. This is forcing Burnaby49 to rethink past assumptions. A good friend of mine claimed to have had covid-19. Quite literally fine one day and on a ventilator fighting for his life the next. Barely made it and still recovering. But is it true or is he really part of a vast government false-flag operation? I've only known him twenty or thirty years so why should I believe him over Allen? And I've never known anyone who's died of polio, or lupus, or a myriad of other diseases which, following Allen's logic, must then also be "fake" and part of a vast government deception.

Back to Allen. A rant about his kids being taken from him and the millions he's owed by Alberta's Child Protection Services, not that he cares, he's almost dead anyway. They owe his kids $30,000,000 by his calculation and when he sees them and they agree to go to court "You guys" are going to be paying for what they've done to his family. And that's guaranteed!

Then back to his fake license plates. If "you guys pull me over and try and steal my truck I'm going to bill you so hard you'll be caught for speeding in China!". If that's an Alberta colloquialism it's new to me. To me it's just lunatic ranting. Then back to his golden years when he'd send notices everywhere and bask in the massive wealth to come. He doesn't need to go to court to get a judgment against the authorities. He only needs three witnesses and a notary and the money's in the bank. He'll send them notices and if they don't respond they're screwed. It's impressive how, after a life of total failure, he still has a child-like belief in sovereign remedies. Then ranting about fraud and "made-up bullshit". He ends on a semi-coherent note telling them to "keep away from me" or he'll get a notary to issue a judgment against them and he'll take it to the "judgment marketplace" or the US Court of Trades and bill them from there. The Attorney General of Alberta personally gave him permission to use notaries as courts so "leave me alone and stay the fuck away from me!"

Now a bit of personal commentary. I've no doubt that he's sincere about the loss and grief he's suffered by having his children taken away from him. Being denied participation in their childhood for the last decade obsesses him. He's constantly posting personal videos to them begging them to contact him but they never have. However this video alone shows how unstable he is and why he isn't getting them back. He was doing well over the past year, gainfully employed and, as far as I know, no social media lunacy. But he's thrown it all away in one 20 minute demented blast. It's not hard to see why his children (now teenagers) aren't contacting him.

I know what you're all thinking, what was that idiot Burnaby49 babbling about with his opening comment about a chateau in France and $30,000,000 in the bank. Don't fret, that's all in the next video I review.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:14 amNinja says he's a skilled carpenter and the videos support that.
If they in fact show his work, the photos Boisjoli posted on his otherwise predictably off-the-wall bio page support it as well. I'm surprised that the ranting buffoon in the videos has the patience to do such work. People can be complex.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:14 am You can argue as much as you want that the court doesn't have any jurisdiction over you but it's irrelevant if they have sheriffs, police and jails and they believe they have jurisdiction over you.
So that is the simple solution to Allen's cunning plans failing all the time: he just has to believe more than the authorities! Then Alberta will disappear!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff