Belanger Arrested!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Belanger Arrested!

Post by Burnaby49 »

It appears that the most reverend Minister Belanger, founder and head of the Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International, has been arrested in Edmonton. Charges yet not specified;
Mika RasilaJuly 9 at 9:43am..Robin Belanger has been abducted by the police and is being held the edmonton remand center

Address: 18415 127 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6V 1B1
Phone: (780) 638-5100
Province: Alberta
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023015 ... 063564107/

Somebody in the comments mentioned a bench warant which would imply that he was on trial or bail and made a run for it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Belanger Arrested!

Post by Jeffrey »

Finally some action.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Personally I prefer boredom. Nothing to report means freemanism is dead.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hopefully, the authorities will be sympathetic to Belanger's medical needs and provide him with his herbal remedy. Otherwise we are going to be treated to another endless and painful series of whining videos from Belanger.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Hopefully, the authorities will be sympathetic to Belanger's medical needs and provide him with his herbal remedy. Otherwise we are going to be treated to another endless and painful series of whining videos from Belanger.
Thankfully the fact that he is being held in remand will save us from that. As always he's living off government largesse but probably not as willingly as he has in the past. I'll bet he's a real pest in remand with his demands for religious accomodation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

At least he isn't sucking the life, money, and common sense out of some poor sod, who has bought his mumbo-jumbo hook line and center. At least as a guest of Alberta, he will get free food and housing, short term, and probably a whole new audience to preach his truth too.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I can assure you the audience in Edmonton remand is a less than fun crowd.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe he'll at least get a bath.

I think regardless we'll eventually see a whining video out of him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Personally I prefer boredom. Nothing to report means freemanism is dead.
I think it says something that Belanger got in trouble with the law, skipped out on a court date and in the process of doing so the ongoing story never makes a wave in freeman social media until Edward finally gets arrested.

What was the original trouble? What sort of defense was Belanger trying to use?

It used to be that the second a freeman got in any trouble at all the internet would be filled up with "freeman down" messages. Now, when one of the gurus gets hauled into jail, all we get is a little peep from Rasila and a few comments on the Ontario Freeman Facebook page.

The little Canadian subculture seems to be losing its steam. Menard is in hiding. Clifford's in the crowbar hotel. Kate of Gaia has gone 'round the bend. It seems the only time we hear about freemen is when some dupe stands up in court and, right before he goes to jail, says the court has no authority over him.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think that the original violation is going to turn out to be something so trivial that Belanger would have avoided jail if he had simply cooperated and agreed with the authorities.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Since trivial has been the hallmark of the Parasite's life that wouldn't be at all surprising and not to say appropriate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

arayder wrote: Kate of Gaia has gone 'round the bend.
Gone round the bend? When has he/she been anywhere close to the bend?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:I think that the original violation is going to turn out to be something so trivial that Belanger would have avoided jail if he had simply cooperated and agreed with the authorities.
I'm going to make a guess on this one. Belanger has had a very long history of marijuana use and advocacy. His last posted video, ten months ago, had his big rant against Rona Ambrose on this issue;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6iXWuwZx3M

So I'm guessing some minor marijuana related charge which, as you state, probably wouldn't have ended up in any jail time if he'd just stayed and gone through it.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Looking at that video (which appears to be the last one he did 10 months or so ago), Belanger does not look well and/or has not aged well. This all may be the result of stress caused by his ranting, raving and obsession over not receiving the disability that he believes the government owes him. Not to mention additional stress due to the government sadistically interfering with his right to dull his brain with marijuana. But I am sure our Parakeet does not see the link between his narcissism and his declining health.

notorial dissent

Since we are discussing the Parasite here, I'll have to go with fairly inconsequential charge too, I just can't contemplate the likelihood of him actually doing anything that required any real mental or physical effort, just can't see it, probably the one character trait that has kept him from a true life of crime, he's too bone lazy. I'd have also gone with littering, loitering, being litter-he certainly looks like it, or maybe jaywalking. As to the narcissism, I rather suspect that he was born with that and the drugs have only added to what was there by masking what an utter failure and wash up he otherwise is.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's out.

https://www.facebook.com/Romans1129?pnref=story

Why was he in in the first place? That bastard Rooke!
Edward Jay Robin Bondservant
eps violated that as I wrote the the new lietenant guv in private to let her know and rather than explaing the immunity and reasons for it theu decided to use Rooke as a reason to intimidate obstruct and nuisance...Witnesses have come forward and a claim will be laid in private
His dreaded private claim!!!! Rooke will rue the day he tangled with Belanger. Look what happened to those seven judges that tried to take him on!
standing up for your faith in a justice system eye when no one else has ever done it is a radical event they love to laught at and ridicule...The same way I got 7 judges disqualified will remove their assumptions and that dirty smirk off their faces
Although, while he's bragged about those judges for years, in some stories actually getting them dismissed from the bench, he's been extremely shy about providing details. Who were they? When did he get them disqualified/dismissed/shot at dawn? Why were they tossed out on their ear after crossing him? What's the story? Apart from whatever is fermenting in Belanger's fervid imagination nobody knows.

But he's got a plan!
Schikkie Mieke
Soryry to hear you were attacked, but happy to know you are back. Hope all is settled now, about the fines they claim you owe. Wish they would recognize ou wish to be out of their system.
they will soon
But 'soon' is a relative concept in the world of freeman gurus. Menard was going to have me arrested at the beginning of this year yet summer is heading into the home stretch with no knock on the door. I hope Belanger is a little more diligent in keeping his promises.

notorial dissent

Makes about as much sense as anything else he writes. Man is addled.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Latest from his facebook page:
Those of you who are aw\are of my ministry and how I travel without a licence I am in need of your witness...I must minister to the man or woman acting as prosecutor for the province to attest to my ministry and that it violates my faith to bow to and serve false gods who have added to God's law and taken away from it and wish to classify me as a person...I am a man who cannot show respect for persons and I am asking all to write a paragraph attesting to my faith in Christ and my faith to not bow to or submit to false god dead corporate codes statutes and regulations nor policy that has added to and taken away from God's law contrary to his dictate at Deuteronomy 4:2,12:32 Leviticus 18:3-4 and Exodus 20:3-5 ignoring Deuteronomy 1:17,10:17. 2nd Samuel 14:14, Matthew 22:16, Acts 10:34 Romans 2:11 explained by James 2:9 in the King James Bible. Matthew 15:9 supports not submitting to the laws of men ...I am praying some of you will respond with your letter of support so I can quench the fires of hell with Ezra 7:23-26 offering a true rendition of how to interpret who the ministers of Romans 13 really are..Ministers of God's temple pay no taxes and are not in submission to the laws of men formed for a secular purpose...Man never got permission to write laws...
Ken MacDonald is the mans name and he can be adressed as the private man at ken.macdonald@gov.ab.ca or faxed at 780-422-9756 attesting to my ministry under Christ of not showing respect to persons and officially traveling full time in my car not being engaged in any commercial activity or driving for hire but aiding others and tending to my temple for non remunerated funds. the ticket numbers are A 31372961R A 31372950R issued on July 7th 2016 for no insurance for which said car was insured and no licence for which ministry has no requirement for as per the law that applies to them 176.CCC
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Still ignoring Romans 13:1-7 I see. Must be nice to be able to pick and choose not only which laws to obey but also which scripture.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

At long last, the simple TRUTH, the turkey got busted for no license and insurance, and probably no registration. I wonder if they impounded the car? He's going to be really wroth when he finds out the courts don't care if he is a minister, just like they didn't for whatever the last scrape he was in didn't care. :snicker: