Belanger Arrested!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Belanger Arrested!

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I wonder what he's going to do when he wakes up and finds that most of the world doesn't believe in The Bible.

Nah ... couldn't happen.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I wonder what he's going to do when he wakes up...
When? WHEN? What makes you think that waking up will happen? How about IF?
notorial dissent wrote:At long last, the simple TRUTH, the turkey got busted for no license and insurance, and probably no registration. I wonder if they impounded the car?
If I remember correctly, Bellanger was tooling around in an RV of some sort. If so, impounding of that would really hurt since he was probably living out of it most of the time.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Now Facebook is in trouble with the Parasite:
Belanger wrote:btw folks facebook comitted fraud and discrimination by forcing that name Belanger upon my page it is not there by my choice or consent

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor baby has a rough life. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

And now he's trying to get his sycophants to flood the prosecutors inbox with testimonials, I'm sure that will resolve everything for him! :snicker:
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Should we send emails with our opinion of this idiot, and point out Meads to the prosecutor, to cut through this BS
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

BBFlatt wrote:And now he's trying to get his sycophants to flood the prosecutors inbox with testimonials, I'm sure that will resolve everything for him! :snicker:
On the other hand it might get a few other charges added depending on what they praise him over. His followers are dumber than he is, a concept I know, but still, you never know what the deeply stupid are likely to say in unguarded moments.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You people just aren't sympathetic to the sacrifices that Belanger has made for us. He's spent the last few decades of his life in an effort to be a freeloader based on his interpretation of scriptures when he could have otherwise been gainfully employed. Not to worry, he's getting excellent free legal advice;
Bryan Parker
Amendment I - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...

DONE!!!
Like · Reply · 2 · August 2 at 12:03pm
Bet that will work a charm at a Canadian provincial court.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

After they quit laughing you mean.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:After they quit laughing you mean.
Well, that may take some time; after all this stuff is opening up new levels of hilarity. They may even literally die laughing. Wait a minute - you don't suppose this is Belanger's new cunning strategy?

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's getting really pissed at FaceBook;
Edward Jay Robin Belanger
yes they are policy worshiping dictators censors and low life scum
What have they done? Note his name in the header. They are insisting that he use his real legal name rather than some fake name he's pulled out of his ass. This is the same complaint that Psam Frank whines on and on about. Well there's an easy solution, Edward Jay Robin Belanger, stop using FaceBook. Rob is a parasite. Even when things are free, like FaceBook, or the welfare he used to collect, he rants about how it's not good enough or how they have offended his delicate beliefs.

But he's got a rock solid case against FaceBook. Let's see them try and squirm out of this piece of legislation Robin has found;

337. Public servant refusing to deliver property

337. Every one who, being or having been employed in the service of Her Majesty in right of Canada or a province, or in the service of a municipality, and entrusted by virtue of that employment with the receipt, custody, management or control of anything, refuses or fails to deliver it to a person who is authorized to demand it and does demand it is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years.

It's a new one on me that FaceBook employees are in the service of Her Majesty but what do I know? Rob obviously knows more than I do about the matter;
they own facebook and are dictators
But the good rev has a remedy. He'll whomp them with an ecclesiastical lawsuit!

an ecclesiastical suit filed with standing as a tort against the man for discriminating intimidating obstruction of your ministry nuisance is also a tort and it is filed in a plenary style and effected with Christs notice to admit of Matthew 5:25 18:15-20
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And where does one file an ecclesiastical suit? My ignorant guess is that you have to do that in a ecclesiastical court, but my recollection is that Canada is fresh out of those types of courts.

notorial dissent

I am sure it will come as an extraordinary shock to employees, management, board of directors, that they are employees of the Crown and therefore civil servants, just as it will come as a surprise to all those who think they are shareholders in the corporation, or not, since the Parasite is yet and still, full of it.