Jarvis v Morlog - Court puts the boots to an OPCA plaintiff

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Jarvis v Morlog - Court puts the boots to an OPCA plaintiff

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've been attending yet another Keith Lawson hearing which I am in the process of writing up. It will take a while, Lawson can do a massive amount of babbling in the course of a day in court.

As part if its arguments the Crown submitted this little gem to the Court, decided just a few weeks ago, which I thought worth posting. It shows, if nothing else, that Canadian courts are totally fed up with OPCA litigants and, at least in this case, no longer even pretend that the OPCA plaintiff has a sincere belief in his own bullshit or that there is any merit at all to OPCA claims.
Some courts take pains to write lengthy, learned reasons to show OPCA plaintiffs how each element of their pleading is abusive. I respectfully take a different view. In my view, plaintiffs who file OPCA claims are playing a game that is designed to frustrate the system and inflict unrecoverable expense and needless stress on the defendants. OPCA claims have been derided as abusive over and over again in courts across the country. I do not believe for a minute that OPCA plaintiffs believe that they can separate their legal personalities by putting their names in capital letters or calling themselves “Noble” or otherwise. They know that they cannot avoid the law or government jurisdiction by claiming to be a free man who has no contract with the government. They don’t refuse to accept the free services of the police, ambulance attendants, firefighters, doctors, nurses, and other publicly funded service providers who approach them in their normal names in the absence of a contract. Nor do I accept that these plaintiffs believe in good faith that they can avoid their just debts by creating unilateral fee schedules and using legal words jumbled into sentences that have no English meaning. In my view, even if some OPCA plaintiffs are being conned by “gurus,” they still know that at bottom they have no legal defence to the debts or claims asserted against them and they only go to the gurus to avoid their legal obligations, at best, or to lash out in bad faith at the system and their creditors at worst. It plays right into OPCA plaintiffs’ ill motives to treat their claims with respect and spend hour upon hour of judicial time writing lengthy, reasoned responses to the gibberish that they spew.
So the judge in decided to drop the hammer on the plaintiff;
[2] The statement of claim makes no mention at all of the defendant. Rather, it contains a number of familiar elements indicative of OPCA claims as discussed by Rooke ACJ in Meads v. Meads, 2012 ABQB 571 (CanLII). OPCA claims are an abuse of process and therefore this action is dismissed. Gao v. Ontario WSIB, 2014 ONSC 6497 (CanLII), at para. 16.

[3] All litigants are entitled to treated with respect and with simple human decency before the court. The OPCA positions that they adopt are not. In my view, it is more respectful to OPCA plaintiffs to truthfully tell them that they are engaged in a despicable enterprise that cannot be tolerated than to pretend that there is some merit which deserves academic debate and response. In my view, precious judicial time should be spent on resolving real matters. Simply taking judicial time to respond seriously to OPCA claims gives the claimants a measure of success in advancing their improper purposes. Associate Chief Justice Rooke spent more than enough of his very valuable time creating a textbook of abusive OPCA practices in Meads v. Meads. In my view, not another moment of judicial resources or party expense should be invested on OPCA claims. They should be summarily nipped in the bud with reference to Meads v. Meads and no more as set out in para. 2 above.
Jarvis v Morlog, 2016 ONSC 4476
http://canlii.ca/t/gsdr5
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Jarvis v Morlog - Court puts the boots to an OPCA plaintiff

Post by LaVidaRoja »

If the judges of Canada adopt this, with the proper citing of all of the language of Meads, we can hope that within the next six to 12 months, these cases will disappear.
Of course, if they don't, judges may have to start finding plaintiffs in contempt and giving them 3 to 7 days to reflect on their ways.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Ouch. Someone out-Rooked Rook.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ouch! Not only dismissed, but dismissed in the there is nothing there sense as well.

I wish them luck with it and hope it works out well. Our courts finally got wise to the various tax cheat excuses and quit explaining in detail why and how they were hooey and now just dismiss them as frivolous with the correct citation, and fine them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.