Private Funding Investors Network

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Private Funding Investors Network

Post by eric »

Anyways, I had planned to generate a massive post describing Kumar's latest business venture, but had some new information come to light. Although this should be posted to the old privatesctoract.com the thread is locked and I wish to have a few celebratory libations while a moderator gets around to unlocking it.

Anyways, Derek is deserving of congratulations, he won the race:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5004981
In Canada, if two persons face the same charge, the Crown tries to prove:
1. If one is guilty, both are guilty;
2. If one deserves a particular sentence, so does the other.
If one of the parties believes that their is a good chance of being found guilty they may adopt the strategy of splitting the trial, plead guilty, blame it all on the other guy, and receive a lighter sentence. That's what Johnson did. It therefore becomes a race to see who can get to trial first.

So let us cast our minds back to 2016, as described in excruciating detail in the thread above. Our two friends employed a number of people, one of them was Ms. Cohen. Her job was to monitor Kijiji ads for FSBO posts, bluntly hijack the ads, delete and repost them so they were always at the top of the page, and receive enquiries from interested parties. As part of her job she was given a google plus account where all the emails sent and received, and also her work which was on spreadsheets could be monitored by our pair. This accounts for the fact that you were never sure who you were talking to when receiving a missive from the group. Along with this she was receiving intensive training on creative real estate investment as interpreted by our pair.

At the appropriate time she was presented with an investment opportunity of her own. This property was so great if she just put down $12,500 of her own money one of the network of 2300 private investors would make up the rest of the down payment and she would own a great investment property. One problem, things seem to drag on and when she went to visit the property owner she discovered it had been sold to someone else entirely.

Here is where the fabled "Group of Whatever" enters the picture. Some of them have posted here on Quatloos, myself included. Derek and Kumar were feeling so cocky that they went to the RCMP in Kelowna, and swore out a complaint against us for our postings here, plus a few other things. Kumar even had the gall to email some of us after the fact, warning us of it. If people are interested I still have the emails - I have literally thousands of emails and web pages archived regarding them. Move on 24 hours, Ms. Cohen, now convinced she has been scammed, goes to the RCMP to swear out her own complaint. The Gods are smiling that day and the same RCMP member who took Derek and Kumar's complaint also takes Ms. Cohen's complaint. Even better, that Google plus account proves to be their undoing since every aspect of their activities has been carefully documented. Hmm... somebody is claiming that people are bad mouthing them and that they are innocent, a person working for them shows up with documentary proof that they are scammers, another easy win.

Although I am a little upset that Derek received such a light sentence I just found it interesting from a moral point of view. For years I have perceived our pair as preying on those unfortunates who are having financial difficulties and in peril of losing their homes. Instead, from official court evidence, it appears a major part of their business consisted of eating their own employees.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Less effort?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Funny thing is how their abuse of their employees helped bust their operation.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:58 am Funny thing is how their abuse of their employees helped bust their operation.
Curious how that seems to work, time and time and time again, particularly when you screw them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

It should only be expected of them. Johnson was described as a "snake oil salesman" by the Master in the Maple Trust court case. Some of their employees, such as Kevin Manji, never received their promised pay and commissions. Others, who actually had a bit of money on their own typically also had a private beef with a system they felt had treated them unfairly. Typically Kumar would be on the phone with them constantly convincing them of the merits of the OPCA way. Easy pickings for an old style confidence man.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

eric - I'm not sure why you see the old thread as locked. I don't. Moreover, I took your permissions and was able to post to it without a problem. Do me a favor - try again, and tell me what happens. Instead of the "Post Reply", button, do you see "Locked"? Do you want to move the recent posts to that thread?

Good reporting, thanks. I for one am interested in seeing any threats Q or its members receive over posts here. Like most crooks, these guys think they're slick. It's always fun to watch such folks trip over their own feet.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

The thread was locked and then re-opened. I must admit I didn't check again. Need to go look after my young ladies now but I will dig out some of the old emails that were flying around in 2016 when our pair were at their height and seemed to feel they were invincable.