Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well Menard sure made me look like a monkey!
Robert Menard
4 hrs ·

So this is going to make some very stupid heads explode. (Hello Arayder, Burnaby49 and other Quatloosers.)

A few years ago I was accused by some of my detractors of being a liar, when I stated that I had attended a courthouse in Vancouver, identified myself as a peace officer, presented my badge, and was acknowledged as such by an Inspector, the Sheriffs and Deputies there.

The arguments of the detracting Quatloosers, was that it could not possibly have happened, as there was no record of me facing criminal charges, and if I had done so, I would have been charged. Therefore it didn’t happen, and therefore I am a liar. That is sadly what passes for logic with them.

See what they do is they decide what their position or opinion is prior to examining any evidence, and then they simply reject any statements or claims if it does not support their position. They do not allow their position to be determined by the evidence, they accept or reject evidence based upon its effect on their position. (I told you they were stupid)

So I finally got the response to a Freedom of Information Request I did concerning that event.
Here is what it shows:

1) I did in fact, present myself as a peace officer numerous times at that court house. I did so verbally and by presenting a badge identifying myself as a peace officer.

2) They repeatedly returned my badge to me.
3) They did not try to charge me.

What it does not show but which I would testify to, is that the Sergeant told his Deputies to return the badge to me as I was in fact, a peace officer. You should have seen the look on their faces.

One should also realize, that if I presented myself as a peace officer and I was lying, they would have had a duty to charge me and confiscate my badge, and failing to do so would have generated criminal liability upon them. Conversely, if I was a peace officer and they refused to return my badge to me, they would have incurred criminal liability for that. They repeatedly chose to return my badge to me, and neither of us faced criminal liability for these events.

What this means ultimately is that any subsequent representation on my part of being a peace officer, could not be a ‘false representation’ and at worst could only be deemed a mistaken representation. The difference at law being a ‘false representation’ is an incorrect representation which one knows to be incorrect, and a ‘mistaken representation’ is an incorrect representation which one honestly believes to be true.

Now I am just waiting on some other FOIR documents from the RCMP, concerning their investigation of me and their conclusion as to whether or not I am a peace officer. Hint: They chose not to charge me after I represented myself to them as a peace officer and demanded they charge me if they did not want to accept me as a peace officer, and we would let a judge decide.

Finally, the pages withheld likely contained emails between the Inspector and The Crown and outlined the legal argument supporting my claim of being a peace officer. (It’s very strong) They likely also contained arguments concerning our right to pay for restaurant meals using a consumer note. In the end, the charges were completely withdrawn, with the Crown deciding to not have that right judicially examined and determined. Instead, they gave me a letter which acknowledges my actions as not criminal.

Enjoy!
With a batch of court documents attached.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... 0663777010

So Rob has conlusively proven that he could walk into the Vancouver Provincial Courthouse flashing his toy badge! We all know what this means. Rob now has almost all the evidence he needs to totally defeat those bogus charges in Toronto. As soon as Rob gets that second batch of documents he'll be going back to Toronto to face the charges and come out of that courtroom in triumph, a free man and a court-certified peace officer!

Now, with that new evidence, he can finally prove to us all that he was right all along by confronting his accusers and winning in the only venue that counts, not FaceBook, but the Toronto courthouse. Congratulation Rob! I await the continuation of your trial with eager anticipation.

Right Rob? Right?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by notorial dissent »

If Bobby the blatherer is to be believed, and I'm not convinced that just because he claims it happened it did, but on the off chance it did I would say that courthouse security needs a kick in the pants.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Robert Menard What it does not show but which I would testify to, is that the Sergeant told his Deputies to return the badge to me as I was in fact, a peace officer. You should have seen the look on their faces.

Now I am just waiting on some other FOIR documents from the RCMP, concerning their investigation of me and their conclusion as to whether or not I am a peace officer.

Finally, the pages withheld likely contained emails between the Inspector and The Crown and outlined the legal argument supporting my claim of being a peace officer. (It’s very strong)
So it's all right there in the FOI documents, except for the parts that would actually prove anything. We'll have to take his word for that.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:If Bobby the blatherer is to be believed, and I'm not convinced that just because he claims it happened it did, but on the off chance it did I would say that courthouse security needs a kick in the pants.
Exactly my thought.

However, now that he's now on a roll and has finally proven he is legally correct in all of his theories that we previously dismissed as just bullshit, he can resuscitate this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpmu2lVYl4

A YouTube video from last April where he was trying to organize a cross-Canada dine and dash. Thousands of people going into restaurants and paying their bills with funny-money remittance notes under "96 is your fix"

http://www.calebmcmillan.com/2011/02/is ... r-fix.html

Rob said in the FaceBook posting that his courthouse experience and the fact that he wasn't charged with a criminal offense after his own dine and dash escapade proves that it is actually completely legal. So all of Rob's buddies can now eat for free! Another benefit is that Rob doesn't have to worry about how he's going to pay for his upcoming trip back to Toronto, He can use remittances to access the Consolidated Revenue Fund and go back first-class!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

it could not possibly have happened, as there was no record of me facing criminal charges, and if I had done so, I would have been charged.
Nobody on Quatloos ever argued that Menard.
if I presented myself as a peace officer and I was lying, they would have had a duty to charge me and confiscate my badge, and failing to do so would have generated criminal liability upon them.
False. The authorities don't have to charge you every single time you break a law and the failure to charge does not make them liable for anything.

"the police have the discretionary power not to investigate further or engage the criminal process despite the existence of reasonable and probable grounds to believe that an offence has been committed."

https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 2/index.do
What it does not show but which I would testify to, is that the Sergeant told his Deputies to return the badge to me as I was in fact, a peace officer.
This is what we are accusing you of lying about.
Now I am just waiting on some other FOIR documents from the RCMP, concerning their investigation of me and their conclusion as to whether or not I am a peace officer.
There's no need to wait. You were already ruled to not be a peace officer in your federal case which you never appealed. That ruling stands.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote:
Robert Menard wrote:if I presented myself as a peace officer and I was lying, they would have had a duty to charge me and confiscate my badge, and failing to do so would have generated criminal liability upon them.
False. The authorities don't have to charge you every single time you break a law and the failure to charge does not make them liable for anything.
He's really just making the time-honored "unrebutted affidavit stands as truth" freedman argument, isn't he? The police didn't immediately arrest him for posing as a police officer, therefore he must actually be a police officer.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

He says he demanded they charge him if they didn't want to accept him as a peace officer and let a judge decide.... you mean like the judge awaiting his return in Toronto?

Oh, and love the incident reports talking about the fake badge and his 'religious headwear'.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

What a sad little unfulfilled man you are Bobby.

You are a C3PO? Well, go police the police and get back to us?

Be man for once, Bobby! The ole man is watching from the grave.
Last edited by arayder on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Even if Bobby's story is true it proves nothing. His legal authority for his claim is....wait for it.......the opinion of a Sergeant.
Sergeants do not decide the law Bobby, you idiot.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Even if Bobby's story is true it proves nothing. His legal authority for his claim is....wait for it.......the opinion of a Sergeant.
Sergeants do not decide the law Bobby, you idiot.
I don't think I have ever seen anything as pathetic as Bobby's rehash of his 2013 escapade at a Vancouver courthouse.

In light of his 2015 flight from prosecution for impersonating a peace officer and the embarrassing failure of his subsequent appeal Menard's latest Facebook farce amounts to nothing more than a little man's pathetic attempt a face saving.

In the past few months Bobby has announced a web radio show and has promised to start a legal advice service as well as a freeman advocacy organization. None of these Bobby ballyhooed projects got beyond a "look at me" announcement.

We are seeing one reason nothing ever gets done in Bobby world. . . the hopelessly narcissistic Menard is consumed with re-writing the history of his many failures. Instead of prepping for an upcomming radio show, giving legal advice to embattled freemen, or working to advance his advocacy project Menard spends his time stewing over his sad past.

Lurking Freemen should realize that every time Menard promises to help them he's really just trying to suave his ego, make himself look like a big, successful man and re-write his decades long history of failure.

---------
Dope Clock: It has been 71 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Last edited by arayder on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheNewSaint wrote: The police didn't immediately arrest him for posing as a police officer, therefore he must actually be a police officer.
he had to actually pose as one again and get caught. he didn't and is once again making something up.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Chaos wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote: The police didn't immediately arrest him for posing as a police officer, therefore he must actually be a police officer.
he had to actually pose as one again and get caught. he didn't and is once again making something up.
What he said.

I could walk into a court right now with a Howdy Dowdy star and claim it's real. They would absolutely believe that it's a Howdy Dowdy star and hand it back to me. Does not mean I could I could walk into the bullpen and take charge of a prisoner. You actually have to do something to get arrested for it. Remember the story I wrote up about the teen pastor with the honorary Sheriff's badge? He didn't get into trouble for carrying it around, he got into trouble trying to justify having blue and red flashing lights and doing 80 mph in a 55 in the rain.

Does anyone else think that a. That courthouse staff is seriously bored to write up a report on a non-incident or b. It's as much BS as normal from Menard.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Was his visit to court pre or post nanaimo crew?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I also wonder if menard has blanked out or omitted other parts of his request.

Wonder if you can do a foia request for what a foia request was and it's content.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Thank you Mr. Menard for supplying evidence that you did something. We don't accept your interpretation of what you say it means and what you claimed the sergeant said about your status, but clearly you did go into a court with a "fake badge" and it was returned to you after some discussion.

And we await your battle with the Toronto judge to prove us wrong.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If my memory is correct. This incident was pre-Nanaimo. Menard used it as leverage to convince the idiots in Nanaimo to go try it themselves with disastrous results.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

One last point. His document says out of 20, yet only 17 pages were posted, including pages where it said withheld due to --.

What's on the missing pages?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Thank you Mr. Menard for supplying evidence that you did something. We don't accept your interpretation of what you say it means and what you claimed the sergeant said about your status, but clearly you did go into a court with a "fake badge" and it was returned to you after some discussion.

And we await your battle with the Toronto judge to prove us wrong.
It's worth noting that 7 years after Menard dreamed up the C3PO there is no documented case of a C3PO "policing" a single police officer. Policing the police is exactly what Menard promised . . .and, as usual, failed to deliver.

Bobby's not about results. He's about getting a few likes on his Facebook page by pretending he was officially recognized as a peace officer by a courthouse security team. Pretending to befuddle authority figures like cops, judges, security guards and the receptionist at city hall has become the less than wet wet dream of freemen.

This is a good deal less progress than the freedom and prosperity Bobby promised freemen back when he had all his teeth.

I point out to freeman lurkers that while Bobby was pretending to be starting "projects" for their benefit he was really sending off freedom of information requests in a feign attempt to make himself look good.

Dope Clock: It has been 71 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I see the FOIA marked with "JAG-2016-62787". I think that's the FOIA request ID.

Burnaby, think you could get a clean copy of this?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You people! You've been going on for years about how Rob is just an empty blovating self-obsessed windbag ranting on obsessively about his own greatness and his made-up victories when he's nothing more than a sad loser. Then when he shows proof, absolute proof, to back up everything he's claimed you mock him. He's shared an incomplete, redacted set of papers showing that, after a search, he was allowed into the Main Street Provincial Courthouse with his toy C3PO badge. What more hard evidence than that do you need to prove that he's 100% right in everything he's ever said or claimed in the past? Will nothing satisfy you?

But, to be fair, I have to shamefully confess that I've also done my share of mocking him. However with this game-changing bombshell he's soon going to make me look like a total idiot. Obviously he hasn't gone through all of this FOI effort just to post a braying rant on FaceBook that he's going to make "some very stupid heads explode". That would just be unbelievably pathetic. This has clearly been done to gather the evidence necessary to defeat his Toronto charges. Well he's done it and he finally has the proof he needs to show the court that his entire C3PO wet dream is actually a fact and that he can start amassing his army of private peace officers. The Crown will have no alternative but to drop the charges and face Rob's inevitable lawsuit for false arrest and imprisonment. So I'm sure that, almost two years after his ignominious scuttle from Toronto fleeing his own trial, Rob is just waiting on that second set of FOI documents before he returns to stand in court as a free man and face the charges. He knows, just as well as we do, that if he doesn't go back he's admitting that the documents are worthless and that he's still too terrified to actually fight the charges in court.

Although one thing puzzles me. I've been through that exact same security check by the sheriffs at the Main Street Courthouse dozens of times and I can confirm that peace officers entering the courthouse do not go through the security check. They just identify themselves (if not in uniform) and walk in. So if the sheriffs at the security check agreed with Rob that he was a real peace officer just like them why was he searched? No doubt Rob will explain this in another FaceBook posting.