Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby, if by "disparages" you mean laughs, guffaws, chortles, snickers, laughs and points at, then I guess I will have to go along with your Canadian dictionary. Since that, I pretty much think, covers the near universal reaction to Bobby startling and earth shattering announcement. Now remind me again, when did Bobby supposedly have this revelation and when did the Nainamo numb nutz get busted?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:. . . Perhaps, like me, they [Menard's followers] are just waiting, with bated breath, for Rob to return to Toronto and defeat his charges before they celebrate their new status as peace officers.
Or Menard could just start policing the police in the province he is in right now.

I recall the spring a few years ago when Menard boasted he was considering buying an old clunker of a car and sans license plate driver's license and insurance drive it around BC where he would set straight any cop who pulled him over.

Why not do it now, Bobby?

I think we all know why. . Menard knows darn well that the cops and the courts aren't going to buy his I'm-a-peace-officer spiel and he'll end up in jail, a possibility that scares the hell out of him.

Barnaby, you may be able to shed some light on my theory that Menard got arrested in T.O. because he had bragged himself into a corner with the local T.O. freeman community and couldn't afford to be caught backing down when he was involved in a traffic stop.

I think Bobby showed a true yellow streak during the whole affair. He looked shaken during the stop and was reported to have begged his court appointed lawyer (who later tried to throw under the bus) to get him out on bail so he won't have to spend the weekend in jail. As if that wasn't spineless enough he fled the jurisdiction of the court opining that he did so in order to escape a beating from the cops while in jail. I remind everyone Bobby was out on bail and wouldn't have been sent into jail unless he was convicted or acted up so badly he'd be jailed for contempt of court.

Clearly Blowhard Bobby feared facing the judge in the light of open court. He knew very well that all the mumbo jumbo he had told his followers was sure to work would fail him badly . . . and very publicly.

So he ran!

No, Bobby's not going back to Toronto face the court and he's not going to start policing the police. He's going to post some stuff he says mean something on Facebook in a sad attempt to regain some relevance in a subculture that is slowly but surely catching on to his lies and deceit.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 74 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have no idea why Menard suddenly, and uncharacteristically, challenged the Toronto police with his claimed peace officer status. I think things got out of hand for him when he wasn't arrested at the scene. I'm guessing that this deluded him into believing that he was was home-free so he posted the traffic stop video and that follow-up video bragging how he'd gotten away with it. It is my guess that the videos were what motivated the police to arrest and charge him. He went that step too far by taunting the authorities after avoiding immediate arrest. An unprecedented bold act for him but he quickly reverted to the mean by running from the consequences of his own actions when he fled Toronto.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Why not do it now, Bobby?

I think we all know why. .
I think we all know why, too - the broke joke likely can't scrape up enough coin to get a decent buzz on, let alone buy a car.

Man, just stepped back and thought about it... imagine a rusted out old Ford Festiva is your impossible dream.

How much would it suck to realize that the best you could possibly do is worse than the average person's terrible?
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I have no idea why Menard suddenly, and uncharacteristically, challenged the Toronto police with his claimed peace officer status. I think things got out of hand for him when he wasn't arrested at the scene. I'm guessing that this deluded him into believing that he was was home-free so he posted the traffic stop video and that follow-up video bragging how he'd gotten away with it. It is my guess that the videos were what motivated the police to arrest and charge him. He went that step too far by taunting the authorities after avoiding immediate arrest. An unprecedented bold act for him but he quickly reverted to the mean by running from the consequences of his own actions when he fled Toronto.
Menard had yammered at the Vancouver court house security officers about being a C3PO and one might conjecture that he walked because he wasn't anything more on their radar than a pompous kook.

Early in the T.O. Youtube we see Menard rather quietly claiming to be a peace officer and soon after the Youtube ends. It's possible Menard flew under the radar again and was emboldened by what he thought, in his usual delusional way, was a victory.

This would explain the subsequent taunting Youtube in which he challenged everybody to turn him into the cops. My guess is Bobby convinced himself he was actually going to pull the C3PO thing off when the fact was prior to his challenge he couldn't himself arrested, as the saying goes.

I suspect Menard then paraded himself in front of of couple more cops and really did it up right with the sort of empty pompous threats he used to put in his letters to the authorities. The strategy backfired on Menard and he found out that writing a snarky letter is not the same thing as getting in a cop's face, telling him you are a peace officer and are going to stop him from doing his job.

After his arrest, his C3PO dream shattered on the rocks of reality, Bobby hit a psychological low point so bad that he became ill. He lost what little cool he had a ran like a little bunny. It wasn't the fear of a jail house beating that made Bobby run. The thought of having the freeman subculture read the court record of his C3PO dream being disemboweled at trial was too much for the fragile ego of freemandia's star narcissist.

Now, years later, little Bobby's still trying heal his ego by returning to the subject of this tread's original post.

That's what narcissists do.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 74 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've lost track-- how is he financing himself now? I can't believe it's all sov donations.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

grixit wrote:I've lost track-- how is he financing himself now? I can't believe it's all sov donations.
It's anybody's guess especially since the source is unreliable. . .Menard himself.

He had some of his father's insurance money. But that may not have been that much and may well be gone now.

He has two projects active (well as active as anything Bobby has). One is a freeman legal advice service and the other is a sort of advocacy organization aimed at pushing "precedent setting" freeman legal cases. One has to figure these are not great cash draws.

Menard claims to have gotten a big pile of cash to further develop the ninja goat. I hate to be cynical but I suspect a portion of any money got was skimmed off for beer and pretzels. And the claim of a white knight funding the goat may have been a Bobbylie told to save face when the goat gofundme efforts raised only a thimble full of money.

Menard has also dropped hints that he's taking masonry jobs. But, that may be his attempt, ala' Dean Clifford, to portray himself as a working man of the people. Please excuse me for not believing a word Bobby says and figuring that most of what he does and says is for self aggrandizement.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 75 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
notorial dissent

Well, as I see it, he has about three options,
  • 1) get out and work for it, we are talking about blustering Bobby here-so I doubt it,
    2) he gets back on benefits and violates his deeply and fervently held Freeman principals,
    3) his relatives are paying him a small stipend to stay away.

It's a pretty safe bet that his grifting isn't even keeping him in beer and pretzel money these days, so he is kind of out of other options, unless I've missed something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote:so he is kind of out of other options, unless I've missed something.
You forgot: Scrounge off everyone he comes into contact with.
That is the usual MO of a footle.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:so he is kind of out of other options, unless I've missed something.
While I agree that is a very usual footle option, I think Bobby has gone well beyond the range of gullibles out there. I think he has run out by this point, that and far too many stories of what it is like to have him as a roomie for any of them, dumb as some of them are, to fall for that albatross.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Planning for the future is not Bobby's strong point. One would think he'd have realized long ago that there isn't much future in a life as a freeman guru. Menard still doesn't grasp that his unfufilled promises have ruined his reputation.

I'll say it again: Bobby lives for the the rush of the new idea. Years ago he told everybody he had a new way to live. Then he said he'd make a place to live that way. Then he said he had a way to make freeman rich. Then he told them they all could be peace officers, carry badges and maybe even guns.

None of it happened. Dreaming is not planning, nor doing.

It reminds me of the stoners I used to know who got high all the time and dreamed up all this fantastic stuff they were going to do but never did.

Bobby biggest mistake is his fool notion that one can't be a dreamer and a practical doer at the same time. Time and again he has worn his poverty and frequent homelessness like a badge of pride that somehow proves his brilliance. Being a success at being a failure is still being a failure.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 76 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Last edited by arayder on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Being a success at being a failure is still being a failure.
"She know sthere's no success like failure,
And that failure's no success at all."
--Bob Dylan, "Love Minus Zero/ No Limit"
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Days later it seems Robby "The Phony Bobby" Menard's I-have-proof-I-am-a-peace-officer brag is just another of his failed claims/projects.

One wonders if Bobby can wipe his own bottom.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 79 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:Days later it seems Robby "The Phony Bobby" Menard's I-have-proof-I-am-a-peace-officer brag is just another of his failed claims/projects.

One wonders if Bobby can wipe his own bottom.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 79 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Not something one would want either first or second hand confirmation of.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You people are going to far in your denigration of Rob's competence in virtually all aspects of his life. I once said, in a long-ago posting on a different topic, that Canadian freemen were so useless at actually doing anything that they couldn't even organize a one-man pub crawl. However I said that if I gave Menard $50 I was confident he could manage to handle at least that.

Notwithstanding the events of the past few years I stand by that statement. Not that I'm giving Rob the $50 to find out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:You people are going to far in your denigration of Rob's competence in virtually all aspects of his life. . .
You are right. It seems the only thing Menard is good at is promising things that never happen.

This thread started with Menard's limplied promise that once he got the rest of the documents he'd requested he and the faithful would start to live the freeman dream.

It didn't happen. Either did anything else Bobby's ever promised.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 80 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

LordEd wrote:I see the FOIA marked with "JAG-2016-62787". I think that's the FOIA request ID.
Looks like completed access to information requests are readily available for free.

http://open.canada.ca/en/search/ati. October requests are not available yet.

I wonder if there's something that Mr. Menard has been hiding from us. Or perhaps he'd like to release and spin the missing 3 pages in advance.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:
LordEd wrote:I see the FOIA marked with "JAG-2016-62787". I think that's the FOIA request ID.
Looks like completed access to information requests are readily available for free.

http://open.canada.ca/en/search/ati. October requests are not available yet.

I wonder if there's something that Mr. Menard has been hiding from us. Or perhaps he'd like to release and spin the missing 3 pages in advance.
Nice sleuthing, LordEd.

My guess is the "I am a peace officer" post was just one of Bobby's usual attempts at showboating. I suspect that as usual he tried to control the information revealed so as to cast himself in the best light.

Another question is whether Bobby misused any of the money donated by freemen for the Canadian Human Individual Rights Protection Program (CHIRPP) in order organize his purely personal FIOA request or to pay any fees that may have been charged regarding that request.

--------------
Dope Clock: It has been 89 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Just "doing my own research". That what they always say we should do, right?

Maybe there's nothing, but its extremely odd that it says out of 20 pages, yet only 17 are posted, and several of the non-posted pages essentially say "intentionally blank"
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Make that 4 pages. Pages 3, 8, 12, and 19 are conspicuously absent. Page 1 was duplicated, so I double-counted it.

Page 3 is between the "hold on to the badge" and the first "court services incident report"
Page 8, 12, and 19 are in the middle of the incident reports. Pages 6, 14, and 16 were worthy of posting that they were "withheld".

Maybe they contained the part where he was told he was a peace officer.