Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:
Bobby says he's been denied access to Quatloos, which I believe is an outright lie
It is either a lie or he is doing it wrong.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect either too lazy, too scared, or as was suggested, "doing it wrong" as I seem to remember at least two mods saying that he was registered and should be set up and functioning. He certainly hasn't been blocked. Now he may not be able to remember his password or else can't figure out how to do it, but then we all know how good he is at following directions and following through, which I suspect is as much an answer as anything.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

arayder wrote:Bobby says he's been denied access to Quatloos, which I believe is an outright lie.
It certainly appears so. I have seen Menard use mrmitee@hotmail.com, and someone used that email to register here about a year ago. And I approve everyone who registers.

Funny, isn't it, how certain people will lie about being unable to post here rather than, well, posting here? Think that says something about the people who do that?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

When everyone was banned at TPUC, Menard didn't post much. Seems without opposition he doesn't have much to say.

Is he seeking negative attention?
notorial dissent

No opposition, no attention. He certainly doesn't have much in the way of followers anymore, so he has to take what he can get, which isn't much, poor bunny.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

What we are seeing from Robert Menard is narcissistic rage, a reaction to a perceived threat to his self-esteem and self-worth. When the details of his cowardly flight from prosecution were posted Bobby realized that his hidden, true self had been revealed.

Bobby's bunny run when umasked resulted in a sort of fall from grace.

His core being threatened Bobby's behavior became even more unsettled resulting in him threatening another's wellbeing simply because he had nerve to post public information.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 128 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

arayder wrote:
Truth is Menard has no trouble joining internet forums as long he can get special treatment. Some time ago Menard joined the TPUC forum where myself and another Menard debunker engaged him. It didn't take long before Bobby started whining to the moderator, who dutifully carried out his every order.
I remember it well. And I warned at the time that banning people for holding opposite opinions and views will result in a forum where it leaves only mods responding to other mods and one arse licker starting most of the threads. Good ol`e Warrantcard, he's trying his damnedest to keep the home fires burning.
As is shown here.

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Probably the most hurtful thing we could do is to stop talking about him.

I move to lock the thread until he does something worthy of a write-up.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:No opposition, no attention. He certainly doesn't have much in the way of followers anymore, so he has to take what he can get, which isn't much, poor bunny.
I agree about locking the thread. Otherwise, we could talk about Bobby until the cows come home (or talk about the cows until Bobby comes home), and accomplish nothing besides giving Bobby the attention which he so craves.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

I think Burnaby has been gently hinting exactly that.

Well, as gentle as Burnaby's hints get, anyway.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

And I unsubtly agree as well. Unless he actually does something OTHER than sulk on his FB page then it is time to drop it and quit rehashing what has already been far too many times rehashed before. Is that unsubtle enough????
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

yeah, its sure something. all thats left to talk about is what rob didnt do. yup he used to go and do the odd thing. maybe make a video. might not have been accurate but at least it was doing something. now he is another facebook freeman who's likes do not help anyone or do a damn thing in the real world.

congratulations rob, you chased down what an old retired guy looks like with a video posted on these forums ages ago. woo hoo! good job. but you could have watched that ages ago. not even an e for effort.

and really the first clue a freeman is a fake is all he does is bitch and pontificate on facebook, ya know, the large corporation that steals all your personal information and manipulates results treating people like a science experiment. who's side are you on? you havent really done a damn thing ,right or wrong, in years.

be a real man. go face your accuser. running from court proves your not just wrong, but a fraud. unfortunately an ongoing one.

some freeman you are picking on the elderly. your no better than that goof who ruined the house in calgary. but i guess even he actually did something (as shitty as it was).

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote:. . .congratulations rob, you chased down what an old retired guy looks like with a video posted on these forums ages ago. woo hoo! good job. but you could have watched that ages ago. not even an e for effort.

. . .some freeman you are picking on the elderly. your no better than that goof who ruined the house in calgary. but i guess even he actually did something (as shitty as it was).
Bobby wants everyone to think he just got up off the canvas like Rocky Balboa is ready to punch out one of his debunkers.

The reality is that at some time past he came across a video with a debunker in it and figured a way to make it into a new narrative in which he maybe settles an old score, suaves his wounded pride and gets a few Facebook likes.

He gives meaning to the phrase: "Get a life!"

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 129 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Given the direction this discussion has taken I'm obviously not arm's-length enough to decide on locking it or not. It has however moved far afield from the original topic of Menard's FOI disclosure of provincial court documents. I'd suggest locking it and if Menard wants to complain about that or continue a discussion about himself he can start his own thread here and participate.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Like I said, buh bye to this and all the others. IF IT AIN'T NEW, DON'T POST IT.