Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chaos wrote:
LordEd wrote:"Seems legit" is pretty common internet sarcasm for "obviously this isn't legit".
agreed as it is said the same for any of the Steaming Pile of BM© claims. :D
When Bobby says 'seems legit", file his statements in the Confirmation Bias folder.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Chaos wrote:
LordEd wrote:"Seems legit" is pretty common internet sarcasm for "obviously this isn't legit".
agreed as it is said the same for any of the Steaming Pile of BM© claims. :D
Yeah, that's kinda what I figured too.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Would a true freeman have a paypal account? :shock:
He may not, he'd need a credit card which seems unlikely. The scammers wouldn't know if he has a Paypal account or not since the email wouldn't be specifically targeted at him. They just send out bulk emails to bottom-fish for the gullible and ignorant, old-timers like me. I get these all the time.They are notable for not providing any account information whatever because the scammers have none. Just that my account will be shut down immediately if I don't send them my account information, including password and credit card information, to confirm it's my account.

I get the same thing all the time (as in every few weeks) on a recorded phone message saying that "your credit card will be closed unless you (phone a number they give) to confirm information" but not identifying me by name or the credit card at risk.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was going to say that I get, or at least used to get, two or three of those a week. My spam filter seems to be getting those and all the Navy/Federal/USAA your account has been blocked that have been coming through for a long time now. I haven't gotten a really original or interesting Nigerian email in quite a while, the list I was on must be out of circulation for the moment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote:I was going to say that I get, or at least used to get, two or three of those a week. My spam filter seems to be getting those and all the Navy/Federal/USAA your account has been blocked that have been coming through for a long time now. I haven't gotten a really original or interesting Nigerian email in quite a while, the list I was on must be out of circulation for the moment.
Nigerian scammers was the subject that brought me to Quatloos in the first place. I was looking up stories about people who scammed back. At that time Q had a member who was as diligent in toying with them as Burnaby is at sov watching.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I was going to say that I get, or at least used to get, two or three of those a week. My spam filter seems to be getting those and all the Navy/Federal/USAA your account has been blocked that have been coming through for a long time now. I haven't gotten a really original or interesting Nigerian email in quite a while, the list I was on must be out of circulation for the moment.
Nigerian scammers was the subject that brought me to Quatloos in the first place. I was looking up stories about people who scammed back. At that time Q had a member who was as diligent in toying with them as Burnaby is at sov watching.
Are you referring to Elmware? He started on Quatloos in February 2003 but hasn't posted since May 2014. He was a Vancouver boy and the first Quatloos member I met. I met Elmware in a Tim Horton's however my range of Quatloos acquaintances increased exponentially once I tossed beer into the equation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think the person was actually Brad Christensen, you should be able to find some of the old topics at the link. He pulled the scammers' legs constantly. Pretty funny stuff, especially when he was able to con a scammer into picking him up at a Nigerian airport.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob posted this an hour ago;
Robert Menard
1 hr ·

Two years of struggle and hardship faced with faith and perseverance whilst haters attacked and defamed me is now paying off. The tide has turned and the seeds are sprouting. My wounds have healed and my pantry is full and my fight is back. Watch your six Burnaby.
Watch my six? Six what? The sixth finger on my left hand? Damn, shouldn't have said that, a dead giveaway. That's how Inigo Montoya found his father's murderer in The Princess Bride. I digress.

While I'm happy to see that Rob is all stocked up for the winter the posting is lacking in anything that might give us a clue about how his two years of "struggle" have paid off. Describing events in vague metaphors really doesn't do the job. So we'll have to wait on events. If any, ever.

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Wounds? He admits failure? I thought he won.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Adrien has a pertinant question;
Adrien Nicholson
Uh oh...I'm in burnaby. ...should I get out of town???

Or will you be coming to visit?
Like · 1 hr · Edited
Rob's metaphoric pantry better be full if he's coming here. Vancouver (Burnaby is part of Vancouver) is a damn expensive place to live. Or maybe he's planning his usual modus operandi of couch-surfing. Problem is that most of his followers here seem disillusioned and/or broke so there may not be too many welcome mats.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Must have had 2 or 3 for 1 special on Moosehead, and he found a sucker to sponge off of.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

At the risk of missing your sarcasm..."watch your six" is your six o'clock in military terms (ie. your back), but I'm sure you knew that. :mrgreen:
So Mr. Menard is back to the threats. Great. He sounds hale and healthy. Should be fun.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Philistine wrote:At the risk of missing your sarcasm..."watch your six" is your six o'clock in military terms (ie. your back), but I'm sure you knew that. :mrgreen:
So Mr. Menard is back to the threats. Great. He sounds hale and healthy. Should be fun.
Actually while I know all about six in that context (I do a lot of small plane flying as the traffic lookout) I'm also old and slow on the uptake. So I missed the reference.

Menard sounds feisty and ready to tussle but, as far as I know, he's completely exhausted his bag of tricks. All of his past schemes have been discredited and I'd say that he's too old and set in his ways to think of anything new. But who knows, maybe some new scheme is bubbling away in the brain of the man who brought us the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers. Wait, that was a disaster that ended with Rob being a fugitive from a bench warrant. Never mind. Let's be more generous and think of him as the man who has been fully accredited as a peace officer by the Provincial Court of British Columbia.

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I keep thinking that in the spirit of the season, you should wrap a large box in beautiful paper and send it to him with a tag that reads "A collection of Robert Menard's success" Inside, of course would be

NOTHING
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's just cruel and inaccurate to boot. He's successfully evaded being nabbed on his fugitive warrant for the last two years. Of course that's because Toronto considers itself well rid of him and can't be bothered to go after him. But, from Menard's standpoint, still a success. You take them where you find them.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

In any case you've given opportunity for this link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVQooRSlzg
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If you read the comments to Rob's gibberish post of pointless metaphors most are just along the lines of these;
Lille De'Ville
Well done. Congtatulations. X
or;
Zack Tastic
Good work
Easily understood although Rob really didn't say he'd actually done anything or worked at anything. But, fine, I take it as encouragement from the remnants of Rob's followers for his harmless self-puffery.

However this one just baffled me. I'm getting too old to understand these young people.
Sarah Mystic
Justifiable well done for sticking to the plan , if you were some how in real bad health etc they would and do just knock us down like none humans. Good enough humans are divine as we can all be less than 100 percent but 75 % good N 25 % offish days is niy on perfect to me..As there are so many 100% Evil humans by choice as we are all presented with a choice spiritually when we where younger from 3 years upwards.. Ya gettin a feeling of what feels good or Bad or wrong if yer all as lucky as me, & I am poor and fortunate , I have a roof over my head and food.. I can only say from my expierience as a child that it seems that a lot of kids are presented with a change in spiritual and human behaviour , one is assured of all material wealth etc if one chooses evil , I could have easy been one of those, but some telepathic for want of better words , insight as a three year old , told me what was happening with the evil was wrong. And boy since i listened to it , and it was not religion we were not a religion family... So I hope & think we might all have been given this feeling and choice... I am now and since i was 3 years old the black sheep of the family, infact they dumped me .... Theres stuff going on, But dudes dudettes we know within what is right and what is plain wrong...
This part, if I understand it, hits home;
I can only say from my expierience as a child that it seems that a lot of kids are presented with a change in spiritual and human behaviour , one is assured of all material wealth etc if one chooses evil
As Rob knows I was weak and chose evil. A Canada Revenue Agency auditor level of evil! So, unlike Lille De'Ville, I valued money over spiritual and human behaviour and am possibly the lesser for it. However I can at least write a grammatically correct and properly spelled posting.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Perhaps Bobby is in a bad mood at the holidays since he is unable to visit family in Ontario?

And what's so remarkable about a 53 year old man having a full pantry? What is remarkable is a grown man living in a modern society with such bad teeth!

Burnaby, the "watch your six" reference is Bobby's attempt at making you think he is going to sneak up on you. He hopes that as the days pass and he does nothing you will grow anxious.

I say, yaaaaaawn. . . .

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 125 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Last edited by arayder on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Will not Menard have to get inline, I believe Peter of England has promised to blow us all over the planet or something like that.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I can only say from my expierience as a child that it seems that a lot of kids are presented with a change in spiritual and human behaviour , one is assured of all material wealth etc if one chooses evil
too bad no one here is a child. as a grown up one is generally assured material wealth through gainful employment. just like one is generally assured an ability to travel the entire country if one deals with their legal matters....

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....