Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Doesnt half the Freeman community already know what Burnaby looks like from him sitting in person in court cases?

Where's the beer?
Bobby wants everyone to think he couldn't possibly find out who Burnaby is so he'll have an excuse when nothing happens.

Nothing happening is Fez Boy's trademark!

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 126 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I attended Chief Rock's seminar as Burnaby49 and many of them have seen me in court. Additionally there have been a few times that phones have been pointed my way. I've assumed for years that my appearance isn't a great mystery. I'm even on Google Streetview walking down a street in Burnaby although that one is hard to make out that it's actually me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

If he had simply stuck around BC he'd eventually meet you in person as the quatloos case reporter if he slipped up as badly as he did in Toronto.

That is, if he bothered to show up.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I attended Chief Rock's seminar as Burnaby49 and many of them have seen me in court. Additionally there have been a few times that phones have been pointed my way. I've assumed for years that my appearance isn't a great mystery. I'm even on Google Streetview walking down a street in Burnaby although that one is hard to make out that it's actually me.
Bobby's sitting at his computer, on his arse, pretending he can't find Burnaby so he'll have an excuse when he doesn't get the job done. . .just like when he tried to explain away the failures of freeman valley, the C3PO, the ACCP, CHIPP and countless other Bobbyruses.

Bobby's claimed to have been unable to find me. But the truth is I have invited him to Kentucky, at my expense, and have offered to video conference with myself and my lawyer. He still pretends he can't find me!

Bobby said he was going to get several of his debunkers. . .but he never did!

It's such Bobbydo about nothing.

Sis was right, eh Bobby?

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 126 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:If he had simply stuck around BC he'd eventually meet you in person as the quatloos case reporter if he slipped up as badly as he did in Toronto.

That is, if he bothered to show up.
Bobby screwed over so many freeman wannabes in Vancouver that he had to leave for TO. I suspect that while Menard was in Vancouver he was so stupid, so drunk, so messed in the head that he had no idea what was going on with Burnaby, who by all accounts was his contemporary.

-----------
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

If he wins and shutdown his debunkers, whose going to keep him relevant?

Other than his recent FOI request that has conspicuously absent pages he's done nothing of relevance.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

So now what Mr Menard? Are going to cause harm with your new found knowledge?

Will you get your own hands bloody, or one of your believers?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The bit I don't understand in all of this is why doesn't Rob come over here and have it out directly instead of talking to members of Quatloos using his Faceache page?
What about it, Rob? Are you up for it?
You claim that you want to face Burnaby in court yet you appear to be too frightened to face him on here.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unh!!! For the same reason(s) he'll NEVER EVER voluntarily step foot in a courtroom again, he's a coward and a bully, and the last thing he wants is to be some place where he doesn't control the narrative. That and we say mean TRUE things about him here that he can't delete or block. I mean why say false things about someone when the truth is ever so much more devastating.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I can understand why he avoids the courtroom because he would probably be found guilty and not only would he be facing the punishmemt dished out by the court but it would also show his followers that what he has been preaching is wrong, but why avoid Quatloos? What is the worst thing that could happen to him if he posted on here? He is willing to communicate with Quatloos from the safety of his Facebook page so why not on here? He cannot give the excuse that the members of Quatloos are not worthy of his time because we know from his Facebook page they are. Rob normally has plenty to say for himself and he has posted on numerous forums in the past yet he avoids this place like the plague. Is he really that shit-scared?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I can understand why he avoids the courtroom because he would probably be found guilty and not only would he be facing the punishmemt dished out by the court but it would also show his followers that what he has been preaching is wrong, but why avoid Quatloos? What is the worst thing that could happen to him if he posted on here? He is willing to communicate with Quatloos from the safety of his Facebook page so why not on here? He cannot give the excuse that the members of Quatloos are not worthy of his time because we know from his Facebook page they are. Rob normally has plenty to say for himself and he has posted on numerous forums in the past yet he avoids this place like the plague. Is he really that shit-scared?
Yes, he once made the mistake of coming onto a skeptical website and he was beaten down, eaten up and defecated finally running away in horror. His posting are all about his ego and appearance as a 'great man' he cannot do that on websites where he cannot, as it has been noted above, control what is said. It was on that website that he met Jargon Buster and Arayader - who destroyed his twisted legal concepts and pointed out his many lies.

So yeah he'll keep well away from here.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

His audience is on Facebook. They don't come here. We aren't approved thinking. Arguing with us here does nothing for his street credibility.

Do we even really want to talk to him?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

bmxninja357 wrote:as a grown up one is generally assured material wealth through gainful employment.
I can't say I agree.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

LordEd wrote:His audience is on Facebook. They don't come here. We aren't approved thinking. Arguing with us here does nothing for his street credibility.

And I bet that if you try to argue with him on Facebook, you get blocked.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

coffeekitten wrote:
LordEd wrote:His audience is on Facebook. They don't come here. We aren't approved thinking. Arguing with us here does nothing for his street credibility.

And I bet that if you try to argue with him on Facebook, you get blocked.
I don't think so. Menard really doesn't seem to mind argument and there have been quite critical postings on his Face Book page that he's left up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote: Yes, [Menard] once made the mistake of coming onto a skeptical website and he was beaten down, eaten up and defecated finally running away in horror. . .
For Bobby it's sort of like playing a baseball team in a three game series which has a Cy Young winner and two 20 game winning pitchers. It ain't gonna' happen.

Bobby doesn't have an argument in law or history. He loves to pretend that he's got a great idea, but the fact is every one of his borrowed legal arguments has already been rejected as a matter of settled law.

Menard has borrowed a philosophy from anarcho-libertarians which doesn't make much sense when he turns right around and tries to use the state to get money, or use its courts to get what he thinks is justice.

All Bobby can do now is bluster on Facebook.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 127 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Have any of you guys seen this? It was uploaded to Menard's Youtube account yesterday.

"Burnaby Identifies" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHeEtoTxynY
Do I have reasonable grounds to believe the man in this video is the internet troll and real life harasser who goes by the name Burnaby49? According to him, a screen capture of this video which I posted on my FB page is merely purporting to be him. You decide.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby, stop whining. As long as you claim moral superiority, your character is fair game for discussion. As long as you claim to be a truth teller, pointing out your lies is fair game. As long as you claim to have accomplished this or that, the fact that you have done no such thing is fair game.

In that regard I want to point out to lurking freemen that Menard's latest comeback has not been made to repay ACCP subscribers, assist any remaining C3POs or even to get the CHIRPP going. Rather Bobby's return to action has been all about him getting back at one of his debunkers.

Bobby's put the "me" in MEnard.
-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 127 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:as a grown up one is generally assured material wealth through gainful employment.
I can't say I agree.
i did say generally. and i took for granted the place would be canada. and from what i have seen those with a job are generally better off then those without one. unless you are paying for a herd of youngsters, ex wives, lawsuits, uncovered medical treatments, or some other grand expense. even then your probably better off than one without gainful employ.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:. . .why avoid Quatloos? What is the worst thing that could happen to him if he posted on here? He is willing to communicate with Quatloos from the safety of his Facebook page so why not on here? He cannot give the excuse that the members of Quatloos are not worthy of his time because we know from his Facebook page they are. Rob normally has plenty to say for himself and he has posted on numerous forums in the past yet he avoids this place like the plague. Is he really that shit-scared?
Bobby says he's been denied access to Quatloos, which I believe is an outright lie.

Showing his usual narcissistic bluster he says he won't come here because we are mere children.

Truth is Menard has no trouble joining internet forums as long he can get special treatment. Some time ago Menard joined the TPUC forum where myself and another Menard debunker engaged him. It didn't take long before Bobby started whining to the moderator, who dutifully carried out his every order. We were eventually banded while Menard was allowed to ignore questions, cuss us out and create fictional life histories for us that included failed relationships, unemployment and heavy drinking.

Talk about projection?

Just as he did at TPUC Bobby has tried to set up the world so he can have his way. He wanted to rule freeman valley and lord over the WFS. He wanted to be the top cop of the C3PO and have the RCMP jump at his every word.

But Bobby's failure to get the world to bend to his narcissistic needs explains his ever diminishing influence and environment. Now there's very little he can control. He's stuck in Quebec chatting on Facebook with his toady friends while he makes up fantasy projects.

One's world can't get much smaller than that.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 128 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.