Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by LordEd »

You can vote without government id:
2) Show two pieces of ID

At least one must have your current address

health card
Canadian passport
birth certificate
certificate of Canadian citizenship
citizenship card
social insurance number card
Indian status card
band membership card
Métis card
card issued by an Inuit local authority
Canadian Forces identity card
Veterans Affairs health card
old age security card
hospital card
medical clinic card
label on a prescription container
identity bracelet issued by a hospital or long-term care facility
blood donor card
CNIB card
credit card
debit card
employee card
student identity card
public transportation card
library card
liquor identity card
parolee card
firearms licence
licence or card issued for fishing, trapping or hunting
utility bill (e.g. electricity; water; telecommunications services including telephone, cable or satellite)
bank statement
credit union statement
credit card statement
personal cheque
government statement of benefits
government cheque or cheque stub
pension plan statement
residential lease or sub-lease
mortgage contract or statement
income tax assessment
property tax assessment or evaluation
vehicle ownership
insurance certificate, policy or statement
correspondence issued by a school, college or university
letter from a public curator, public guardian or public trustee
targeted revision form from Elections Canada to residents of long-term care facilities
letter of confirmation of residence from a First Nations band or reserve or an Inuit local authority
]establishments:
student residence
seniors' residence
long-term care facility
!shelter
soup kitchen

We accept e-statements and e-invoices. Print them or show them on a mobile device
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can absolutely guarantee that all of these freeloaders have one piece of government ID on that list, their health card. It's necessary to access our free (read taxpayer funded) medical system. I can't see Menard or any of the rest of them declining medical care out of a matter of principle.

Keith Lawson, for one, evaded income tax because he said that he was an honourable man trying to follow an honourable principled position. However his principles only extended to the cost side of the equation, they were apparently quite amenable to him accepting benefits. At his sentencing hearing he tried to get out of a jail sentence by using the argument that he needed constant and extensive specialized medical care that he didn't think he'd get in jail.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I can absolutely guarantee that all of these freeloaders have one piece of government ID on that list, their health card. It's necessary to access our free (read taxpayer funded) medical system. I can't see Menard or any of the rest of them declining medical care out of a matter of principle.

Keith Lawson, for one, evaded income tax because he said that he was an honourable man trying to follow an honourable principled position. However his principles only extended to the cost side of the equation, they were apparently quite amenable to him accepting benefits. At his sentencing hearing he tried to get out of a jail sentence by using the argument that he needed constant and extensive specialized medical care that he didn't think he'd get in jail.
Are we supposed to believe that the 53 year-old Moosehead Menard has so well managed himself and his health that he's never needed government health care?

I point out that Bobby claimed after his arrest for impersonating a peace officer that the only reason his government lawyer and the courts got over on him was because he was so very ill he hardly knew what was going on.

Not so much as a government aspirin, Bobby?

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 107 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

For what it's worth, here in southern California, i've never had to show id to vote. They ask my name and address, and they have a list. They see i'm on it, they have me sign and give me a ballot.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's pretty certain that Bobby has to have at least one variety of ID, if not several of them, he had to have it to get the money from his father's insurance or whatever it was.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Oh please, Bobby's all over the place on this. According to him having I.D. or voting is supposed to create some sort of joinder to the government.

Yet, pertinent to this thread, the mentally meandering Menard says he's a peace officer because, according to him, the government statute allows it and the courthouse cops in Vancouver sanctioned his peace officer status. He even said he was developing a registry of fellow government sanctioned freeman peace officers!

So which is Bobby? Are you a freeman, or a government registered and sanctioned cop?

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 108 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If you claim the authority for you status is a statute it must follow that you accept the authority of the goverment.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh phooey, there you go being logical and rational again, since when has that ever worked when applied to the footl crowd?? I mean really, whenever???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The original purpose of the C3PO was to police the police.

Quite predictably the cell phone camera has rendered the C3PO useless. Since there are millions of cell phones out there the general public is much more likely to catch a cop behaving badly than is a wandering C3PO.

I don't think there was really any expectation in the freeman subculture that C3POs would arrest misbehaving cops. But since the cell phone footage gathered gathered by the public often results in disciplinary action and/or criminal charges even that freeman fantasy has gone the way of the doo doo.

How cares about the toy badge. Is your cell phone charged?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

grixit wrote:For what it's worth, here in southern California, i've never had to show id to vote. They ask my name and address, and they have a list. They see i'm on it, they have me sign and give me a ballot.
In theory, the first time you vote in California, you are required to show proof of residence (not proof of identity). Examples of "proof of residence" include (probably in its entirety, but the manual I have doesn't state that.):
  • CA Drivers License / ID
  • Lease Agreement or Mortgage Statement
  • Vehicle Registration
  • Property or Income Tax Statement
  • Utility or Credit Card Bill
  • Bank Statement
  • Sworn attestation to a voter's residence by a known neighbor (found in the official list)
  • Bank Deposit Slip
  • Pre-Printed Personal Check
  • Government Check
Did I mention recently that I've been an "inspector" (volunteer in charge of a polling place) in Orange County for over 10 years?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

In NYC you also do not have to show ID after the first time. For my district, they ask your name, and look it up in their book, and have a signature block which you sign. There is a copy of my signature there already, so I guess they could compare.

What I think people miss, is that it is a crime to misidentify yourself at the polls and vote as someone else. This is supposed to act as a deterrent to prevent voter fraud. It is absolutely possible to go to a polling station here, say you are Mr X, sign as Mr. X and vote as Mr. X. However, you will have committed a crime, and can be arrested, if caught. It is the same as anything else that is illegal. Having photo ID is not a legal requirement, voting is a legal right, unless removed by law (ie. ex-Felons in some jurisdictions).
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Likewise in Chicago, at least until recently. Now, they're on electronic poll books, which perform much the same function: sign your name to the form, the judge of elections compares to the record, and if all's well, off you go. Nevertheless, plenty of people have out their ID anyway as they approach the poll book station, and if nothing else, that saves a lot of, "And how do you spell Czapliniziski again?" But, not normally necessary.
---
Morrand
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
grixit wrote:For what it's worth, here in southern California, i've never had to show id to vote. They ask my name and address, and they have a list. They see i'm on it, they have me sign and give me a ballot.
In theory, the first time you vote in California, you are required to show proof of residence (not proof of identity). Examples of "proof of residence" include (probably in its entirety, but the manual I have doesn't state that.):
  • CA Drivers License / ID
  • Lease Agreement or Mortgage Statement
  • Vehicle Registration
  • Property or Income Tax Statement
  • Utility or Credit Card Bill
  • Bank Statement
  • Sworn attestation to a voter's residence by a known neighbor (found in the official list)
  • Bank Deposit Slip
  • Pre-Printed Personal Check
  • Government Check
Did I mention recently that I've been an "inspector" (volunteer in charge of a polling place) in Orange County for over 10 years?
My first vote was for Jerry Brown in 1974. I didn't have any of those but i had no trouble registering. I've maintained my registration ever since. Even during the short time i was stuck in Arizona i maintained my California citizenship and voted by fax.

I always appreciated that a basic civic function didn't require anything more than the local community acting as a community.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

grixit wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:In theory, the first time you vote in California, you are required to show proof of residence (not proof of identity). ....
My first vote was for Jerry Brown in 1974. I didn't have any of those but i had no trouble registering. I've maintained my registration ever since. Even during the short time i was stuck in Arizona i maintained my California citizenship and voted by fax.

I always appreciated that a basic civic function didn't require anything more than the local community acting as a community.
[/quote]It may only apply if you don't provide your drivers' license (or state ID) number on the registration form, or it may have started in 2003 or so. It's certainly been in effect since 2006, although, in the years I've been running polling places, I don't recall ever seeing a voter turn up at one of "my" polling places who was required to show proof of residence. I don't have the history of California voting "ID" requirements on hand.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

State of Oregon

No polls

Everything done by mail. I registered the first time by mail why living in a foreign country (I was working overseas when I bought a residence in Oregon).

For the last election a ballot showed up about 4 weeks before and I had to mail it in before or if I wanted to deposit it at public library.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

While, admittedly, there is nothing going on in Menard's world we are wandering far afield from the topic here. American voter registration requirements, if you want to discuss them, should be in an American discussion, not in the obituary for a Canadian freeman relic.

Although, having said that, Menard's last Facebook post was of some value. He pointed out a scam email going around from a fake Paypal. However it is so obvious that anyone who needed a warning about it shouldn't be allowed an unsupervised bank account;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:While, admittedly, there is nothing going on in Menard's world we are wandering far afield from the topic here. . . .

Although, having said that, Menard's last Facebook post was of some value. He pointed out a scam email going around from a fake Paypal. However it is so obvious that anyone who needed a warning about it shouldn't be allowed an unsupervised bank account
It is interesting that Bobby says:
Seems legit...
So is Bobby helping the scammer or alerting his freeman friends to the scam?

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 122 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Would a true freeman have a paypal account? :shock:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

"Seems legit" is pretty common internet sarcasm for "obviously this isn't legit". There's enough real stuff to criticize Menard without this stretch.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

LordEd wrote:"Seems legit" is pretty common internet sarcasm for "obviously this isn't legit".
agreed as it is said the same for any of the Steaming Pile of BM© claims. :D